Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon P. Anderson & John McLaren, 2012.
"Media Mergers And Media Bias With Rational Consumers,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 831-859, August.
- Anderson, Simon P & McLaren, John, 2010. "Media Mergers and Media Bias with Rational Consumers," CEPR Discussion Papers 7768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yen-Ping Chang & Yi-Cheng Lin & Lung Chen, 2012. "Pay It Forward: Gratitude in Social Networks," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 761-781, October.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2012.
"Effective Virtual Teams for New Product Development,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1971-1985.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Effective virtual teams for new product development," MPRA Paper 39510, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Mar 2012.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Salwa Hanim Abdul Rashid & Zahari Taha, 2012. "Effective Virtual Teams for New Product Development," Post-Print hal-00709109, HAL.
- Michael O’Hare, 2008. "Arts policy research for the next 25 years: a trajectory after Patrons Despite Themselves," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(4), pages 281-291, December.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Discussion of 'BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS'," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000539, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2014. "A measure of a nation's physical energy supply risk," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 208-215.
- Manuel Frondel & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2009. "Am Tropf Russlands? Ein Konzept zur empirischen Messung von Energieversorgungssicherheit," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(1), pages 79-91, February.
- Hughes, Nic & Locock, Louise & Ziebland, Sue, 2013. "Personal identity and the role of ‘carer’ among relatives and friends of people with multiple sclerosis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 78-85.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:mathme:v:61:y:2005:i:2:p:345-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.