Pay It Forward: Gratitude in Social Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Henrich, 2001.
"In Search of Homo Economicus: Behavioral Experiments in 15 Small-Scale Societies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 73-78, May.
- Ernst Fehr & Joseph Henrich & Robert Boyd, 2003. "In Search of Homo Economicus: Behavioral Experiments in 15 Small- Scale Societies," Microeconomics 0305009, EconWPA.
- R. Henrion, 2005. "Book Review," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 61(2), pages 345-346, June.
- N. Lesca, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640604, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lung Chen & Ying Kee & Mei-Yen Chen, 2015. "Why Grateful Adolescent Athletes are More Satisfied with their Life: The Mediating Role of Perceived Team Cohesion," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 463-476, November.
- Lung Chen & Chia-Huei Wu & Shouming Chen, 2015. "Gratitude and Athletes’ Life Satisfaction: A Intra-individual Analysis on the Moderation of Ambivalence over Emotional Expression," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 227-239, August.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9764-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yen-Ping Chang & Tsui-Shan Li & Hao Teng & Antonia Berki & Lung Chen, 2013. "Living with Gratitude: Spouse’s Gratitude on One’s Depression," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1431-1442, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPositive psychology; Prosocial behavior; Well-being; Broaden-and-build theory; Reciprocity; Adaptation; Social integration; Social exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:13:y:2012:i:5:p:761-781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.