Please, Marry Me! An Experimental Study of Risking a Joint Venture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Guth, W. & Ivanova-Stenzel, R. & Tjotta, S., 2000. "Please, Marry Me! An Experimental Study of Risking a Joint Venture," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0500, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Güth, Werner & Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Tjotta, Sigve, 1999. "Please, marry me!: An experimental study of risking a joint venture," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,92, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1987.
"The Relative Rigidity of Monopoly Pricing,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 917-926, December.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Garth Saloner, 1986. "The Relative Rigidity of Monopoly Pricing," NBER Working Papers 1943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio Rotemberg & Garth Saloner, 1986. "The Relative Rigidity of Monopoly Pricing," Working papers 414, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Stanley Fischer, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes: Is the Bipolar View Correct?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 3-24, Spring.
- Anthony Carilli & Gregory Dempster, 2008. "Is the Austrian business cycle theory still relevant?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 271-281, December.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Sgherri, Silvia, 2007.
"(Un)naturally low? Sequential Monte Carlo tracking of the US natural interest rate,"
Working Paper Series
794, European Central Bank.
- Marco Lombardi & Silvia Sgherri, 2007. "(Un)naturally Low? Sequential Monte Carlo Tracking of the US Natural Interest Rate," DNB Working Papers 142, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- William R. White, 2006. "Is price stability enough?," BIS Working Papers 205, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gerhard Fenz & Martin Schneider, 2007. "Transmission of Business Cycle Shocks between Unequal Neighbours: Germany and Austria," Working Papers 137, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Mojon, Benoît & Peersman, Gert, 2001. "A VAR description of the effects of monetary policy in the individual countries of the euro area," Working Paper Series 0092, European Central Bank.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Gunther Schnabl & Andreas Hoffmann, 2008.
"Monetary Policy, Vagabonding Liquidity and Bursting Bubbles in New and Emerging Markets: An Overinvestment View,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(9), pages 1226-1252, September.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Hoffmann, Andreas, 2007. "Monetary Policy, Vagabonding Liquidity and Bursting Bubbles in New and Emerging Markets - An Overinvestment View," MPRA Paper 5201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2006.
"Meta-analysis of the business cycle correlation between the euro area and the CEECs,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 518-537, September.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen, 2006. "Meta-Analysis of the Business Cycle Correlation between the Euro Area and the CEECs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1693, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Hoffmann, Andreas, 2007.
"Geldpolitik, vagabundierende Liquidität und platzende Blasen in neuen und Aufstrebenden Märkten
[Monetary Policy, Vagabonding Liquidity and Bursting Bubbles in New and Emerging Markets]," MPRA Paper 4019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2007.
"How the ECB and the US Fed set interest rates,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(17), pages 2197-2209.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2006. "How the ECB and the US Fed Set Interest Rates," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 269/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pesenti, Paolo & Roubini, Nouriel, 1999.
"Paper tigers?: A model of the Asian crisis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1211-1236, June.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti & Nouriel Roubini, 1998. "Paper Tigers? A Model of the Asian Crisis," NBER Working Papers 6783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti & Nouriel Roubini, 1998. "Paper tigers? A model of the Asian crisis," Research Paper 9822, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Andreas Hoffmann & Gunther Schnabl, 2011.
"The theory of optimum currency areas and growth in emerging markets,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 513-517.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Hoffmann, Andreas, 2010. "The theory of optimum currency areas and growth in emerging markets," Working Papers 84, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Laura Ehrlich & Ulo Kaasik & Anu Randveer, 2002. "The impact of Scandinavian economies on Estonia via foreign trade and direct investments," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2002-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Nov 2002.
- Fabio Canova, 2005.
"The transmission of US shocks to Latin America,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 229-251.
- Fabio Canova, 2003. "The transmission of US shocks to Latin America," Economics Working Papers 925, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2004.
- Canova, Fabio, 2003. "The Transmission of US Shocks to Latin America," CEPR Discussion Papers 3963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dallas S. Batten & Daniel L. Thornton, 1983. "Polynomial distributed lags and the estimation of the St. Louis equation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 13-25.
- Katerina Arnostova & Jaromir Hurnik, 2005. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the Czech Republic (evidence from VAR analysis)," Working Papers 2005/04, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2009. "The Case for Stabilizing China's Exchange Rate: Setting the Stage for Fiscal Expansion," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 1-32.
- Sa, S., 2006. "Capital flows and credit booms in emerging market economies?," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 9, pages 49-66, December.
- Gunther Schnabl & Christina Ziegler, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regime and Wage Determination in Central and Eastern Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 2471, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2005. "Nominal Versus Real Convergence - EMU Entry Scenarios for the New Member States," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 537-555, November.
- John C. Williams, 2003. "The natural rate of interest," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue oct31.
- Belke, Ansgar & Orth, Walter & Setzer, Ralph, 2008. "Liquidity and the dynamic pattern of price adjustment: a global view," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,25, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
- Max Watson & Valerie Herzberg, 2007. "Economic Convergence in South-Eastern Europe: Will the Financial Sector deliver?," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2007/2 edited by Morten Balling.
- Urmas Sepp & Martti Randveer, 2002. "Aspects of the Sustainability of Estonian Currency Board Arrangement," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2002-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Oct 2002.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2009. "China's financial conundrum and global imbalances," BIS Working Papers 277, Bank for International Settlements.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999. "Exchange rates and financial fragility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 329-368.
- Max Watson & Valerie Herzberg, 2007. "Economic Convergence in South-Eastern Europe: Will the Financial Sector deliver?," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2008.
"Exchange rate volatility and growth in small open economies at the EMU periphery,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 70-91, March.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2007. "Exchange rate volatility and growth in small open economies at the EMU periphery," Working Paper Series 773, European Central Bank.
- Richard Herring & Susan Wachter, "undated". "Bubbles in Real Estate Markets," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 402, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1968. "Monetary and fiscal actions: a test of their relative importance in economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 11-23.
- Belke, Ansgar & Polleit, Thorsten, 2006. "How the ECB and US Fed set interest rates," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 72, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Ian, 2007. "Property division on divorce with inequity aversion," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 111-128.
- Schröder, Melanie & Schmitt, Norma & Mantei, Britta & Brünn, Claudia, 2014. "Social Norms or Income Taxation - What Drives Couple's Labor Supply? Experimental Evidence," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100375, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Werner Güth & Radosveta Ivanova-Stenzel & Matthias Sutter & Hannelore Weck-Hannemann, 2003. "Investment and Bargaining in Joint Ventures: A Family Decision Making Experiment," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(2), pages 323-323, June.
- Schröder, Melanie & Schmitt, Norma & Heynemann, Britta & Brünn, Claudia, 2013. "Income Taxation and Labor Supply: An Experiment on Couple's Work Effort," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79735, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Vital Anderhuba & Dennis A. V. Dittrich & Werner Güth & Nadege Marchandd, "undated". "Interpersonal allocation behavior in a household saving experiment," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Hannelore Weck-Hannemann, 2000. "Frauen in der Ökonomie und Frauenökonomik: Zur Erklärung geschlechtsspezifischer Unterschiede in der Wirtschaft und in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(2), pages 199-220, May.
- Melanie Schröder & Norma Burow, 2016. "Couple's Labor Supply, Taxes, and the Division of Housework in a Gender-Neutral Lab," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1593, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:55:y:2004:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.