A Supply Chain Perspective on Strategic Foothold Moves in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara B. Flynn & Xenophon Koufteros & Guanyi Lu, 2016. "On Theory in Supply Chain Uncertainty and its Implications for Supply Chain Integration," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 52(3), pages 3-27, July.
- W Chan Kim & Peter Hwang, 1992. "Global Strategy and Multinationals' Entry Mode Choice," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(1), pages 29-53, March.
- David D. Dobrzykowski & Rudolf Leuschner & Paul C. Hong & James J. Roh, 2015. "Examining Absorptive Capacity in Supply Chains: Linking Responsive Strategy and Firm Performance," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 51(4), pages 3-28, October.
- Ikujiro Nonaka & Georg von Krogh, 2009. "Perspective---Tacit Knowledge and Knowledge Conversion: Controversy and Advancement in Organizational Knowledge Creation Theory," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 635-652, June.
- David J. Ketchen JR. & Kaitlin D. Wowak & Christopher W. Craighead, 2014. "Resource Gaps and Resource Orchestration Shortfalls in Supply Chain Management: The Case of Product Recalls," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 50(3), pages 6-15, July.
- Isabelle Le Breton-Miller & Danny Miller, 2015. "The paradox of resource vulnerability: Considerations for organizational curatorship," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 397-415, March.
- Barbara Flynn & Xiaowen Huang & Xiande Zhao, 2015. "Supply Chain Management in Emerging Markets: Critical Research Issues," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 51(1), pages 3-4, January.
- John P. Saldanha & John E. Mello & A. Michael Knemeyer & T.A.S. Vijayaraghavan, 2015. "Implementing Supply Chain Technologies in Emerging Markets: An Institutional Theory Perspective," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 51(1), pages 5-26, January.
- Christopher Hajzler, 2012.
"Expropriation of foreign direct investments: sectoral patterns from 1993 to 2006,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 119-149, April.
- Chris Hajzler, 2010. "Expropriation of Foreign Direct Investments: Sectoral Patterns from 1993 to 2006," Working Papers 1011, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Bat Batjargal, 2013. "Institutional Polycentrism, Entrepreneurs??? Social Networks, And New Venture Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1060, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Joan Enric Ricart & Michael J Enright & Pankaj Ghemawat & Stuart L Hart & Tarun Khanna, 2004. "New frontiers in international strategy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(3), pages 175-200, May.
- Yigang Pan & Shaomin Li & David K Tse, 1999. "The Impact of Order and Mode of Market Entry on Profitability and Market Share," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(1), pages 81-103, March.
- Mair, Johanna & Marti, Ignasi, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in and around institutional voids: A case study from Bangladesh," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 419-435, September.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jscmgt:v:53:y:2017:i:4:p:3-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1523-2409 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.