Age at first marriage in Malawi: a Bayesian multilevel analysis using a discrete time-to-event model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Horny & Rute Mendes & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2012.
"Job Durations With Worker- and Firm-Specific Effects: MCMC Estimation With Longitudinal Employer--Employee Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 468-480, March.
- Horny, Guillaume & Mendes, Rute & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2009. "Job Durations with Worker and Firm Specific Effects: MCMC Estimation with Longitudinal Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Horny, Guillaume & Mendes, Rute & van den Berg, Gerard J, 2009. "Job durations with worker and firm specific effects: MCMC estimation with longitudinal employer-employee data," Working Paper Series 2009:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Luca Zanin & Rosalba Radice & Giampiero Marra, 2015. "Modelling the impact of women’s education on fertility in Malawi," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Guillaume Horny & Rute Mendes & Gerard J. Van den Berg, 2006.
"Job mobility in Portugal: a Bayesian study with matched worker-firm data,"
Working Papers of BETA
2006-32, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Rute Mendes & Gerard J. Van den Berg & Guillaume Horny, 2007. "Job mobility in Portugal: a Bayesian study with matched worker-firm data," 2007 Meeting Papers 454, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hee-Koung Joeng & Ming-Hui Chen & Sangwook Kang, 2016. "Proportional exponentiated link transformed hazards (ELTH) models for discrete time survival data with application," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 38-62, January.
- Stephen Gyimah, 2009. "Cohort Differences in Women’s Educational Attainment and the Transition to First Marriage in Ghana," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(4), pages 455-471, August.
- Stephen Gyimah & Alex Ezeh & J. Fotso, 2012. "Frailty models with applications to the study of infant deaths on birth timing in Ghana and Kenya," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 1505-1521, August.
- L. J. Welty & R. D. Peng & S. L. Zeger & F. Dominici, 2009. "Bayesian Distributed Lag Models: Estimating Effects of Particulate Matter Air Pollution on Daily Mortality," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 282-291, March.
- Mika Ueyama & Futoshi Yamauchi, 2009.
"Marriage behavior response to prime-age adult mortality: evidence from malawi,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 46(1), pages 43-63, February.
- Ueyama, Mika & Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2008. "Marriage behavior response to prime-age adult mortality: Evidence from Malawi," IFPRI discussion papers 764, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ezra Gayawan & Samson B. Adebayo, 2013. "A Bayesian semiparametric multilevel survival modelling of age at first birth in Nigeria," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(45), pages 1339-1372, June.
- Shih, Joanna H. & Lu, Shou-En, 2009. "Semiparametric estimation of a nested random effects model for the analysis of multi-level clustered failure time data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(11), pages 3864-3871, September.
- Guillaume Horny, 2009.
"Inference in mixed proportional hazard models with K random effects,"
Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 481-499, June.
- Guillaume Horny., 2009. "Inference in Mixed Proportional Hazard Models with K Random Effects," Working papers 248, Banque de France.
- Wilmer Ríos Piñerez, 2016. "Diferencias de género en la edad del primer matrimonio: una evidencia desde los modelos de búsqueda marital para Colombia," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:168:y:2005:i:2:p:439-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.