Frailty models with applications to the study of infant deaths on birth timing in Ghana and Kenya
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Baker, Michael & Melino, Angelo, 2000.
"Duration dependence and nonparametric heterogeneity: A Monte Carlo study,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 357-393, June.
- Michael Baker & Angelo Melino, 1999. "Duration Dependence and Nonparametric Heterogeneity: A Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers melino-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- James J. Heckman & V. Joseph Hotz & James R. Walker, .
"New Evidence on the Timing and Spacing of Births,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
85-1, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Samuel Manda & Renate Meyer, 2005. "Age at first marriage in Malawi: a Bayesian multilevel analysis using a discrete time-to-event model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(2), pages 439-455.
- James Vaupel & Kenneth Manton & Eric Stallard, 1979. "The impact of heterogeneity in individual frailty on the dynamics of mortality," Demography, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 439-454, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:5:p:1505-1521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.