Inference for grouped data with a truncated skew-Laplace distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Schneeweiss & J. Komlos & A. Ahmad, 2010. "Symmetric and asymmetric rounding: a review and some new results," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 94(3), pages 247-271, September.
- Trindade, A. Alexandre & Zhu, Yun, 2007. "Approximating the distributions of estimators of financial risk under an asymmetric Laplace law," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3433-3447, April.
- Fernández, Carmen & Steel, Mark F. J., 1999.
"Reference priors for the general location-scale modelm,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, pages 377-384.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997. "Reference Priors for the General Location-Scale Model," Discussion Paper 1997-105, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmen Fernandez & Mark F J Steel, 1998. "Reference priors for the general location-scale model," ESE Discussion Papers 23, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ferreira, Jose T.A.S. & Steel, Mark F.J., 2006.
"A Constructive Representation of Univariate Skewed Distributions,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 823-829, June.
- Jose T.A.S. Ferreira & Mark F.J. Steel, 2004. "A Constructive Representation of Univariate Skewed Distributions," Econometrics 0403002, EconWPA.
- M. C. Jones & M. J. Faddy, 2003. "A skew extension of the "t"-distribution, with applications," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 159-174.
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Raftery, Adrian E., 2007. "Strictly Proper Scoring Rules, Prediction, and Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 359-378, March.
- Thaís C. O. Fonseca & Marco A. R. Ferreira & Helio S. Migon, 2008. "Objective Bayesian analysis for the Student-t regression model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 325-333.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tu, Shiyi & Wang, Min & Sun, Xiaoqian, 2016. "Bayesian analysis of two-piece location–scale models under reference priors with partial information," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 133-144.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference Flow cytometry data Glass fibre data Posterior existence Rounding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:12:p:3218-3231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .