Inference for grouped data with a truncated skew-Laplace distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Schneeweiss & J. Komlos & A. Ahmad, 2010. "Symmetric and asymmetric rounding: a review and some new results," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 94(3), pages 247-271, September.
- Trindade, A. Alexandre & Zhu, Yun, 2007. "Approximating the distributions of estimators of financial risk under an asymmetric Laplace law," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3433-3447, April.
- Fernández, Carmen & Steel, Mark F. J., 1999.
"Reference priors for the general location-scale modelm,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 377-384, July.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997. "Reference Priors for the General Location-Scale Model," Discussion Paper 1997-105, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmen Fernandez & Mark F J Steel, 1998. "Reference priors for the general location-scale model," ESE Discussion Papers 23, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ferreira, Jose T.A.S. & Steel, Mark F.J., 2006.
"A Constructive Representation of Univariate Skewed Distributions,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 823-829, June.
- Jose T.A.S. Ferreira & Mark F.J. Steel, 2004. "A Constructive Representation of Univariate Skewed Distributions," Econometrics 0403002, EconWPA.
- M. C. Jones & M. J. Faddy, 2003. "A skew extension of the "t"-distribution, with applications," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 159-174.
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Raftery, Adrian E., 2007. "Strictly Proper Scoring Rules, Prediction, and Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 359-378, March.
- Thaís C. O. Fonseca & Marco A. R. Ferreira & Helio S. Migon, 2008. "Objective Bayesian analysis for the Student-t regression model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 325-333.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tu, Shiyi & Wang, Min & Sun, Xiaoqian, 2016. "Bayesian analysis of two-piece location–scale models under reference priors with partial information," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 133-144.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference Flow cytometry data Glass fibre data Posterior existence Rounding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:12:p:3218-3231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.