Reference priors for the general location-scale modelm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Carmen Fernandez & Mark F J Steel, 1998. "Reference priors for the general location-scale model," ESE Discussion Papers 23, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997. "Reference Priors for the General Location-Scale Model," Discussion Paper 1997-105, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "On Bayesian Inference under Sampling from Scale Mixtures of Normals," Discussion Paper 1996-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Y. Yang, 1995. "Invariance of the reference prior under reparametrization," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 4(1), pages 83-94, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rubio, F.J. & Steel, M.F.J., 2011. "Inference for grouped data with a truncated skew-Laplace distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3218-3231, December.
- Fern ndez, Carmen & Steel, Mark F.J., 2000.
"Bayesian Regression Analysis With Scale Mixtures Of Normals,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 80-101, February.
- Carmen Fernandez & Mark F J Steel, 1999. "Bayesian Regression Analysis with scale mixtures of normals," ESE Discussion Papers 27, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Chiranjit Mukhopadhyay & Soumya Roy, 2016. "Bayesian accelerated life testing under competing log-location-scale family of causes of failure," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 89-119, March.
More about this item
KeywordsJeffreys' prior Multivariate regression model Posterior existence Scale mixture of Normals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:43:y:1999:i:4:p:377-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.