Research Dissemination and Impact: Evidence from Web Site Downloads
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:116:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2805-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Kee H. & Cox, Raymond A.K. & Kim, Kenneth A., 2009. "On the relation between intellectual collaboration and intellectual output: Evidence from the finance academe," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 893-916, August.
- Giordano, Meredith A. & Samad, Madar & Namara, Regassa E., 2006. "Assessing the outcomes of IWMI’s research and interventions on irrigation management transfer," IWMI Research Reports 44524, International Water Management Institute.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1115-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brogaard, Jonathan & Engelberg, Joseph & Parsons, Christopher A., 2014. "Networks and productivity: Causal evidence from editor rotations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 251-270.
- L. Lee Colquitt & David W. Sommer & William L. Ferguson, 2009. "A Citation Analysis of Risk, Insurance, and Actuarial Research: 2001 Through 2005," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(4), pages 933-953.
- Millet-Reyes, Benedicte, 2013. "The impact of citations in International Finance," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 129-139.
- David Michayluk & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2014.
"Do lead articles signal higher quality in the digital age? Evidence from finance journals,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 98(2), pages 961-973, February.
- David Michayluk & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2013. "Do Lead Articles Signal Higher Quality in the Digital Age? Evidence from Finance Journals," Working Paper Series 177, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:57:y:2002:i:1:p:485-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.