A Citation Analysis of Risk, Insurance, and Actuarial Research: 2001 Through 2005
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oltheten, Elisabeth & Theoharakis, Vasilis & Travlos, Nickolaos G., 2005. "Faculty Perceptions and Readership Patterns of Finance Journals: A Global View," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 223-239, March.
- Tamela D. Ferguson & Mark S. Dorfman & William L. Ferguson, 2005. "Risk Management and Insurance-Related Journals: A Survey of Risk and Insurance Academics," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 8(1), pages 65-101, March.
- Rodney H. Mabry & Arthur D. Sharplin, 1985. "The Relative Importance Of Journals Used In Finance Research," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(4), pages 287-296, December.
- Lee Pinkowitz, 2002. "Research Dissemination and Impact: Evidence from Web Site Downloads," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 485-499, February.
- Alexander, John C & Mabry, Rodney H, 1994. " Relative Significance of Journals, Authors, and Articles Cited in Financial Research," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 697-712, June.
- Kenneth A. Borokhovich & Robert J. Bricker & Betty J. Simkins, 2000. "An Analysis of Finance Journal Impact Factors," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1457-1469, June.
- L. Lee Colquitt, 2003. "An Analysis of Risk, Insurance, and Actuarial Research: Citations From 1996 to 2000," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(2), pages 315-338.
- Michael J. McNamara & Phillip T. Kolbe, 1996. "The Rankings of Risk Management and Insurance Journals and Tenure and Promotion Requirements at Business Schools," Journal of Insurance Issues, Western Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 183-191.
- James McNulty & John Boekeloo, 1999. "Two approaches to measuring journal quality: Application to finance journals," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 30-38, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:76:y:2009:i:4:p:933-953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.