Bank Structure Conference Impact Study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward J. Kane, 2006.
"Basel II: A Contracting Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
12705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel H. Talley, 1983. "Bank capital trends and financing," Staff Studies 122, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Diana Fortier, 1986. "Geographic deregulation of banking: an analysis of the impact," Proceedings 136, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A & Bricker, Robert J & Simkins, Betty J, 1994. " Journal Communication and Influence in Financial Research," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 713-25, June.
- Robert M. Adams & Robert B. Avery & Ron Borzekowski, 2007. "The value of location in bank competition: examining the effect of Wal-Mart branches," Proceedings 1047, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- James R. Barth & R. Dan Brumbaugh & Daniel Sauerhaft & George Wang, 1985. "Thrift institution failures: causes and policy issues," Proceedings 68, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Li Hao & Debarshi K. Nandy & Gordon S. Roberts, 2007. "How bank regulation, supervision, and lender identity impact loan pricing: a cross-country comparison - summary," Proceedings 1068, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Diana Hancock & Wayne Passmore, 2005. "Basel II competitive implications," Proceedings 974, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kenneth A. Borokhovich & Robert J. Bricker & Betty J. Simkins, 2000. "An Analysis of Finance Journal Impact Factors," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1457-1469, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:34:y:2008:i:2:p:99-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.