Bank Structure Conference Impact Study
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert M. Adams & Robert B. Avery & Ron Borzekowski, 2007. "The value of location in bank competition: examining the effect of Wal-Mart branches," Proceedings 1047, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A & Bricker, Robert J & Simkins, Betty J, 1994. " Journal Communication and Influence in Financial Research," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 713-25, June.
- Samuel H. Talley, 1983. "Bank capital trends and financing," Staff Studies 122, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Li Hao & Debarshi K. Nandy & Gordon S. Roberts, 2007. "How bank regulation, supervision, and lender identity impact loan pricing: a cross-country comparison - summary," Proceedings 1068, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Edward Kane, 2007.
"Basel II: A Contracting Perspective,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 39-53, October.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Diana Fortier, 1986. "Geographic deregulation of banking: an analysis of the impact," Proceedings 136, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kenneth A. Borokhovich & Robert J. Bricker & Betty J. Simkins, 2000. "An Analysis of Finance Journal Impact Factors," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1457-1469, 06.
- Diana Hancock & Wayne Passmore, 2005. "Basel II competitive implications," Proceedings 974, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- James R. Barth & R. Dan Brumbaugh & Daniel Sauerhaft & George Wang, 1985. "Thrift institution failures: causes and policy issues," Proceedings 68, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:34:y:2008:i:2:p:99-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.