Modelling the Crop Variety Demand of Semi-Subsistence Households: Bananas in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smale, Melinda & Tushemereirwe, Wilbeforce K., 2007. "An economic assessment of banana genetic improvement and innovation in the Lake Victoria Region of Uganda and Tanzania:," Research reports 155, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Akankwasa & G. F. Ortmann & E. Wale & W. K. Tushemereirwe, 2016. "Early-Stage Adoption of Improved Banana “Matooke” Hybrids in Uganda: A Count Data Analysis Based on Farmers’ Perceptions," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(01), pages 1-26, February.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphreys,Richard Martin & Melibaeva,Sevara, 2015. "Crop choice and infrastructure accessibility in Tanzania : subsistence crops or export crops ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7306, The World Bank.
- Lambrecht, Isabel & Vanlauwe, Bernard & Merckx, Roel & Maertens, Miet, 2014.
"Understanding the Process of Agricultural Technology Adoption: Mineral Fertilizer in Eastern DR Congo,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 132-146.
- Lambrecht, Isabel & Vanlauwe, Bernard & Merckx, Roel & Maertens, Miet, 2013. "Understanding the process of agricultural technology adoption: mineral fertilizer in eastern DR Congo," Working Papers 157388, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Acheampong, Patricia Pinamang & Owusu, Victor & Nurah, Gyiele K., 2013. "Farmers Preferences for Cassava Variety Traits: Empirical Evidence from Ghana," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161633, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Blazy, Jean-Marc & Carpentier, Alain & Thomas, Alban, 2011.
"The willingness to adopt agro-ecological innovations: Application of choice modelling to Caribbean banana planters,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 140-150.
- Jean-Marc Blazy & Alain Carpentier & Alban Thomas, 2011. "The willingness to adopt agro-ecological innovations: application of choice modelling to Caribbean banana planters," Post-Print hal-01462636, HAL.
- Supehatin & Umberger, Wendy J. & Yi, Dale & Stringer, Randy & Minot, Nicholas, 2015. "The Effect of Indonesian Farmer Preferences for Crop Attributes in the Adoption of Horticultural Crops: A Best-Worst Scaling Approach," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205453, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- BLAZY Jean-Marc & CARPENTIER Alain & THOMAS Alban, 2008. "An ex ante adoption model of low input innovations applied to banana growers in the French West Indies," LERNA Working Papers 08.32.276, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Suprehatin, By & Umberger, Wendy J. & Yi, Dale & Stringer, Randy & Minot, Nicholas, 2015. "Can Understanding Indonesian Farmers’ Preferences for Crop Attributes Encourage their Adoption of High Value Crops?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212057, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Odendo, Martins & Obare, Gideon A. & Salasya, Beatrice, 2010. "Determinants of the Speed of Adoption of Soil Fertility-Enhancing Technologies in Western Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96192, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Villegas, Laura, 2017. "Shady Business: Why do Puerto Rican Coffee Farmers Adopt Conservation Agriculture Practices?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259136, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:59:y:2008:i:2:p:329-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.