An ex ante analysis of the impact and cost-effectiveness of biofortified high-provitamin A and high-iron banana in Uganda:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Zambrano, Patricia, 2013. "Estimates and implications of the costs of compliance with biosafety regulations for African agriculture," IFPRI book chapters,in: Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & GruÃ¨re, Guillaume P. & Sithole-Niang, Idah (ed.), Genetically modified crops in Africa: Economic and policy lessons from countries south of the Sahara, chapter 6, pages 159-182 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alan D. Lopez & Colin D. Mathers & Majid Ezzati & Dean T. Jamison & Christopher J. L. Murray, 2006. "Global Burden of Disease and Risk Factors," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7039.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiedler, John L. & Mwangi, Dena M., 2016. "Improving household consumption and expenditure surveysâ€™ food consumption metrics: Developing a strategic approach to the unfinished agenda:," IFPRI discussion papers 1570, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsNutrition; Biofortification; cost benefit analysis; Vitamin A; banana; Micronutrients; Vitamin A deficiency; Iron supplementation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-08-16 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .