Privatisation in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Pombo & Manuel Ramirez, 2002.
"Privatization in Colombia: a plant performance analysis,"
BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN
003377, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Carlos Pombo & Manuel Ramírez, 2003. "Privatization in Colombia: A Plant Performance Analysis," Research Department Publications 3151, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Yin-Fang Zhang & David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2008.
"Electricity sector reform in developing countries: an econometric assessment of the effects of privatization, competition and regulation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 159-178, April.
- Zhang, Yin-Fang & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2002. "Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Countries: An Econometric Assessment of the Effects of Privatisation, Competition and Regulation," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30593, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2003.
"An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-466, December.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2002. "An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2909, The World Bank.
- Bjorn Wellenius, 2000. "Extending Telecommunications beyond the Market : Toward Universal Service in Competitive Environments," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11439, The World Bank.
- Wallsten, S.J., 2000. "Telecommunications Privatization in Developing Countries: The Real Effects of Exclusivity Periods," Papers 99-031, United Nations World Employment Programme-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figueiredo, Adelaide & Figueiredo, Fernanda & Monteiro, Natália P. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2012.
"Restructuring in privatised firms: A Statis approach,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 108-116.
- Adelaide Figueiredo & Fernanda Figueiredo & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Restructuring in privatised firms:a Statis approach," NIPE Working Papers 16/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Adelaide Figueiredo & Fernanda Figueiredo & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2011. "Restructuring in privatised firms: a Statis approach," FEP Working Papers 404, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mühlenkamp, Holger, 2013. "From state to market revisited: more empirical evidence on the efficiency of public (and privately-owned) enterprises," MPRA Paper 47570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015.
"Do Infrastructure Reforms Reduce the Effect of Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(2), pages 353-384.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2011. "Do infrastructure reforms reduce the effect of corruption? Theory and evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Economics Series Working Papers 576, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2013. "Do infrastructure reforms reduce the effect of corruption ? theory and evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6559, The World Bank.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015. "Do Infrastructure Reforms Reduce the Effect of Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01155346, HAL.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2011. "Do Infrastructure Reforms Reduce the Effect of Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Cosset, Jean-Claude & Guedhami, Omrane & Saffar, Walid, 2011. "The political economy of residual state ownership in privatized firms: Evidence from emerging markets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 244-258, April.
- A. Brandão & S. Castro, 2007. "State-owned enterprises as indirect instruments of entry regulation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 263-274, December.
- Chen, Ruiyuan & El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Wang, He, 2017. "Do state and foreign ownership affect investment efficiency? Evidence from privatizations," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 408-421.
- Laura Valderrama, 2010. "Privatization Under Regulatory Lobbying," NCID Working Papers 04/2010, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Estrin, Saul & Pelletier, Adeline, 2016. "Privatisation in Developing Countries: What Are the Lessons of Recent Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 10297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Choon-Yin Sam, 2013. "Partial privatisation and the role of state owned holding companies in China," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 767-789, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:14:y:2006:i:4:p:234-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.