Does Privatization Increase Firm Performance in Nigeria?: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Nellis, 2005. "Privatization in Africa: What has happened? What is to be done?," Working Papers 2005.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Megginson, William L & Nash, Robert C & van Randenborgh, Matthias, 1994. " The Financial and Operating Performance of Newly Privatized Firms: An International Empirical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 403-452, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatization; Firm performance; Operational Efficiency; Profitability; Nigerian Stock Exchange;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2016-03-23 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2016-03-23 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2016-03-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2016-03-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:69816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .