Does Privatization Increase Firm Performance in Nigeria?: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Nellis, 2005. "Privatization in Africa: What has happened? What is to be done?," Working Papers 2005.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nellis, John, 2005. "Privatization in Africa: What has happened? What is to be done?," Privatisation Regulation Corporate Governance Working Papers 12200, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Megginson, William L & Nash, Robert C & van Randenborgh, Matthias, 1994. " The Financial and Operating Performance of Newly Privatized Firms: An International Empirical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 403-452, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatization; Firm performance; Operational Efficiency; Profitability; Nigerian Stock Exchange;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2016-03-23 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2016-03-23 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2016-03-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2016-03-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:69816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.