Report NEP-AFR-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chirwa, Themba G & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "The drivers of real sector growth in Malawi: an empirical investigation," Working Papers 20037, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Carike Claassen, Elsabe Loots and Alain Kabundi, 2016. "Comovement Between Africa and Advanced Economies: 1980-2011," Working Papers 577, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- J Paul Dunne and Elizabeth Kasekende, 2016. "Financial Innovation and Money Demand: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 583, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Johannes W. Fedderke and Daniel K Mengisteab, 2016. "Estimating South Africa's Output Gap Potential Growth Rate," Working Papers 585, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- RyokoSato & Yoshito Takasaki, 2016. "Peer Effects on Vaccination: Experimental Evidence from Rural Nigeria," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1002, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Usman, Ojonugwa & Olorunmolu, Joseph O., 2015. "Does Privatization Increase Firm Performance in Nigeria?: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 69816, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2016.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Louis Putterman & David Weil, 2016. "The Influence of Ancestral Lifeways on Individual Economic Outcomes in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2016-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.