Simulation-Based Method of Moments and Efficiency
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2007.
"Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1059-1087.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2006. "Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000849, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2006. "Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach," NBER Technical Working Papers 0321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco, 2006. "Estimating Macroeconomic Models: A Likelihood Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 5513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carrasco, Marine & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2014.
"On The Asymptotic Efficiency Of Gmm,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 372-406, April.
- Carrasco, Marine & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2003. "On the Asymptotic Efficiency of GMM," IDEI Working Papers 173, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Pierre Florens & Marine Carrasco, 2004. "On the Asymptotic Efficiency of GMM," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 436, Econometric Society.
- Sickles, Robin C. & Williams, Jenny, 2008. "Turning from crime: A dynamic perspective," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 158-173, July.
- Zhenxi, Chen & Lux, Thomas, 2015. "Estimation of sentiment effects in financial markets: A simulated method of moments approach," FinMaP-Working Papers 37, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Andreasen, Martin & Meldrum, Andrew, 2013. "Likelihood inference in non-linear term structure models: the importance of the lower bound," Bank of England working papers 481, Bank of England.
- Erwann SbaÏ & Olivier Armantier, 2006.
"Estimation and comparison of treasury auction formats when bidders are asymmetric,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 745-779.
- Olivier Armantier & Erwann Sbai, 2003. "Estimation and Comparison of Treasury Auction Formats when Bidders are Asymmetric," Department of Economics Working Papers 03-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Ge, Suqin & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2006.
"Job and wage mobility in a search model with non-compliance (exemptions) with the minimum wage,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
4961, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Ge, Suqin & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2006. "Job and Wage Mobility in a Search Model with Non-Compliance (Exemptions) with the Minimum Wage," IZA Discussion Papers 2076, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuel Santos, 2007. "Consistency Properties of a Simulation-Based Estimator for Dynamic Processes," Working Papers 0705, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Franke, Reiner & Jang, Tae-Seok & Sacht, Stephen, 2011. "Moment matching versus Bayesian estimation: Backward-looking behaviour in the new-Keynesian three-equations model," Economics Working Papers 2011-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2010.
"Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 595-631, July.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2006. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," 2006 Meeting Papers 54, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2006. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," ISER Discussion Paper 0658, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2007. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-03, McMaster University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2009. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-026, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kamhon Kan & Chihwa Kao, 2005. "Simulation-Based Two-Step Estimation with Endogenous Regressors," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 76, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Andreasen, Martin M. & Christensen, Bent Jesper, 2015. "The SR approach: A new estimation procedure for non-linear and non-Gaussian dynamic term structure models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 420-451.
- Tae-Seok Jang, 2015. "Identification of Social Interaction Effects in Financial Data," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 207-238, February.
- Franke, Reiner, 2009. "Applying the method of simulated moments to estimate a small agent-based asset pricing model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 804-815, December.
- Anindya Biswas & Biswajit Mandal, 2016. "Estimating Preference Parameters From Stock Returns Using Simulated Method Of Moments," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 1-13, March.
- Carrasco, Marine & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2011. "A Spectral Method For Deconvolving A Density," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 546-581, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:20:y:2002:i:4:p:482-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.