Diversification Decisions in Agriculture: The Case of Agritourism in Kansas
The IFAMR is published quarterly by the International Food and Agribusiness Management Assocation. www.ifama.org
Volume (Year): 16 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 1 (202) 429-1610
Web page: http://www.ifama.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Udaya Wagle, 2009. "Capability Deprivation and Income Poverty in the United States, 1994 and 2004: Measurement Outcomes and Demographic Profiles," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 509-533, December.
- Berglann, Helge & Moen, Espen R. & Røed, Knut & Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship: Origins and returns,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 180-193, April.
- Berglann, Helge & Moen, Espen R. & Røed, Knut & Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2009. "Entrepreneurship: Origins and Returns," IZA Discussion Papers 4250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berglann, Helge & Moen, Espen R & Roed, Knut & Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2009. "Entrepreneurship: Origins and Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 7360, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert A. Lowe & Arvids A. Ziedonis, 2006. "Overoptimism and the Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(2), pages 173-186, February.
- Joyce Koe Hwee Nga & Gomathi Shamuganathan, 2010. "The Influence of Personality Traits and Demographic Factors on Social Entrepreneurship Start Up Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 259-282, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:148583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.