Family, Education, and Sources of Wealth among the Richest Americans, 1982-2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier, 2008. "Why has CEO Pay Increased So Much?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(1), pages 49-100.
- Kevin J. Murphy & Ján Zábojník, 2004. "CEO Pay and Appointments: A Market-Based Explanation for Recent Trends," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 192-196, May.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2009. "Power Laws in Economics and Finance," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 255-294, May.
- Klass, Oren S. & Biham, Ofer & Levy, Moshe & Malcai, Ofer & Solomon, Sorin, 2006. "The Forbes 400 and the Pareto wealth distribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 290-295, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obschonka, Martin & Fisch, Christian & Boyd, Ryan, 2017. "Using digital footprints in entrepreneurship research: A Twitter-based personality analysis of superstar entrepreneurs and managers," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 8(C), pages 13-23.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Bertrand Garbinti & Thomas Piketty, 2017.
"On the Share of Inheritance in Aggregate Wealth: Europe and the USA, 1900–2010,"
Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 84(334), pages 239-260, April.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Bertrand Garbinti & Thomas Piketty, 2017. "On the Share of Inheritance in Aggregate Wealth: Europe and the USA, 1900–2010," Post-Print halshs-01511115, HAL.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Bertrand Garbinti & Thomas Piketty, 2017. "On the Share of Inheritance in Aggregate Wealth: Europe and the USA, 1900–2010," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01511115, HAL.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Claudio Michelacci, 2016.
"Are They All Like Bill, Mark, and Steve? The Education Premium for Entrepreneurs,"
2016 Meeting Papers
1163, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michelacci, Claudio & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2017. "Are They All Like Bill, Mark, and Steve? The Education Premium for Entrepreneurs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12312, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio Michelacci & Fabiano Schivardi, 2016. "Are They All Like Bill, Mark, and Steve? The Education Premium for Entrepreneurs," EIEF Working Papers Series 1612, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2017.
- Kornai, János, 2015. "Milyen is hát a tőke a 21. században?. Megjegyzések Piketty könyvéhez [So what is capital in the 21st century?. Notes on Piketty s book]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 909-942.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2017. "The Geography of the Global Super-Rich," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 448, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Majid Ghorbani & Michael Carney, 2016. "The changing face of China’s billionaire-entrepreneurs," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 881-902, December.
- Nason, Robert S. & Carney, Michael & Le Breton-Miller, Isabelle & Miller, Danny, 2019. "Who cares about socioemotional wealth? SEW and rentier perspectives on the one percent wealthiest business households," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 144-158.
- Mathias, Blake D. & Solomon, Shelby J. & Madison, Kristen, 2017. "After the harvest: A stewardship perspective on entrepreneurship and philanthropy," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 385-404.
- Isabelle Le Breton-Miller & Danny Miller, 2018. "Beyond the Firm: Business Families as Entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 42(4), pages 527-536, July.
More about this item
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:103:y:2013:i:3:p:158-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.