International Journal of Production Economics
March 2006, Volume 100, Issue 1
- 59-64 EOQ and EPQ with linear and fixed backorder costs: Two cases identified and models analyzed without calculus
by Sphicas, Georghios P.
- 65-75 Multi-attribute responsive dispatching strategies for automated guided vehicles
by Bilge, Umit & Esenduran, Gokce & Varol, Nebibe & Ozturk, Zeynep & AydIn, Burcu & Alp, Aysun
- 76-86 Analysis of an inventory system with exponential partial backordering
by San José, L.A. & Sicilia, J. & Garcia-Laguna, J.
- 87-100 Operation management in reconfigurable manufacturing systems: Reconfiguration for error handling
by Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Pasek, Zbigniew J. & Koren, Yoram
- 101-115 An approximate periodic model for fixed-life perishable products in a two-echelon inventory-distribution system
by Kanchanasuntorn, Kanchana & Techanitisawad, Anulark
- 116-130 The optimal ordering policy in a DCF analysis for deteriorating items when trade credit depends on the order quantity
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Liao, Jui-Jung
- 131-147 University library benchmarking: An international comparison using DEA
by Reichmann, Gerhard & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit
- 148-154 Economic ordering quantity models for items with imperfect quality
by Papachristos, S. & Konstantaras, I.
- 155-167 Modeling decision making and control in manufacturing simulation
by van der Zee, D.J.
- 168-179 New exact method to solve the Pm/rj/[summation operator]Cj schedule problem
by Yalaoui, F. & Chu, C.
February 2006, Volume 99, Issue 1-2
- 1-3 Control and management of productive systems
by Artiba, Abdelhakim & Gourgand, Michel
- 4-15 Flow shop scheduling problem with limited machine availability: A heuristic approach
by Aggoune, Riad & Portmann, Marie-Claude
- 16-27 Scheduling of a two-machine flowshop with availability constraints on the first machine
by Allaoui, H. & Artiba, A. & Elmaghraby, S.E. & Riane, F.
- 28-40 A heuristic for scheduling a permutation flowshop with makespan objective subject to maximum tardiness
by Framinan, Jose M. & Leisten, Rainer
- 41-51 Stochastic algorithms: Using the worst to reach the best
by Baptiste, Pierre
- 52-62 Operating rooms scheduling
by Jebali, AIda & Hadj Alouane, Atidel B. & Ladet, Pierre
- 63-73 A linear programming approach for identical parallel machine scheduling with job splitting and sequence-dependent setup times
by Nait Tahar, Djamel & Yalaoui, Farouk & Chu, Chengbin & Amodeo, Lionel
- 74-87 Scheduling issues for environmentally responsible manufacturing: The case of hoist scheduling in an electroplating line
by SubaI, Corinne & Baptiste, Pierre & Niel, Eric
- 88-101 Throughput maximization in serial production lines with worksharing
by Chen, Jiaqiong & Askin, Ronald G.
- 102-116 Dynamic card controlling in a Conwip system
by Framinan, Jose M. & Gonzalez, Pedro L. & Ruiz-Usano, Rafael
- 117-130 Comparison of negotiation protocols in dynamic agent-based manufacturing systems
by Reaidy, Jihad & Massotte, Pierre & Diep, Daniel
- 131-143 Analysis of a production/inventory system with randomly failing production unit subjected to a minimum required availability level
by Chelbi, Anis & Rezg, Nidhal
- 144-155 Optimal design of work-in-process buffers
by Faria, Jose & Matos, Manuel & Nunes, Eusebio
- 156-176 Urban traffic systems modelling methodology
by Chabrol, Michelle & Sarramia, David & Tchernev, Nikolay
- 177-185 A sequential heuristic procedure for the two-dimensional cutting-stock problem
by Suliman, S.M.A.
- 186-201 Value and risk assessment of supply chain management improvement projects
by Brun, Alessandro & Caridi, Maria & Fahmy Salama, Kamal & Ravelli, Ivan
- 202-221 An investigation into the use of ERP systems in the service sector
by Botta-Genoulaz, Valerie & Millet, Pierre-Alain
- 222-235 Scalable enterprise systems: Quality management issues
by Temponi, Cecilia
- 236-246 Adaptive control charts: A Markovian approach for processes subject to independent disturbances
by De Magalhaes, Maysa S. & B. Costa, Antonio F. & Moura Neto, Francisco D.
December 2005, Volume 98, Issue 3
- 273-289 Flexibility of manufacturing systems, strategic change and performance
by Llorens, F. Javier & Molina, Luis M. & Verdu, Antonio J.
- 290-300 Optimal inventory policy with noninstantaneous receipt under trade credit
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chuang, Kai-Wayne & Chuang, Bor-Ren
- 301-314 The role of elasticity in supply chain performance
by Hull, Bradley
- 315-327 Suppliers capability and price analysis chart
by Chen, K.L. & Chen, K.S. & Li, R.K.
- 328-341 Applying possibilistic linear programming to aggregate production planning
by Wang, Reay-Chen & Liang, Tien-Fu
November 2005, Volume 98, Issue 2
- 113-113 Foreword
by Ceroni, Jose A. & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 114-128 Decentralized control of cooperative and autonomous agents for solving the distributed resource allocation problem
by Anussornnitisarn, Pornthep & Nof, Shimon Y. & Etzion, Opher
- 129-135 Adaptive genetic algorithm for lot-sizing problem with self-adjustment operation rate
by Hop, Nguyen Van & Tabucanon, Mario T.
- 136-142 An integrated distribution routing model in multi-supply center system
by Hwang, Heung-Suk
- 143-149 Costing RAM design and test analysis model for production facility
by Hwang, Heung-Suk
- 150-161 A distributed dispatching method for the brokerage of truckload freights
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Jun Chung, Woo & Hwang, Hark & Seong Ko, Chang
- 162-171 An analysis of the end-of-aisle order picking system: Multi-aisle served by a single order picker
by Koh, Shie-Gheun & Kwon, Hyuck-Moo & Kim, Young-Jin
- 172-178 Optimal design of rack structure with modular cell in AS/RS
by Lee, Young Hae & Hwan Lee, Moon & Hur, Sun
- 179-188 Architectures, methods and tools for enterprise engineering
by Mertins, K. & Jochem, R.
- 189-203 Achievement assessment for enterprise resource planning (ERP) system implementations based on critical success factors (CSFs)
by Sun, Albert Y.T. & Yazdani, Abe & Overend, John D.
- 204-214 A heuristic algorithm for a multi-product dynamic lot-sizing and shipping problem
by Lee, Woon-Seek & Han, Jong-Han & Cho, Sung-Jin
- 215-226 Economic statistical process control for multivariate quality characteristics under Weibull shock model
by Yang, S.F. & Rahim, M.A.
- 227-237 Development of a flexible and programmable parts feeding system
by Tay, M.L. & Chua, Patrick S.K. & Sim, S.K. & Gao, Y.
- 238-250 A new approach to job shop scheduling problems with due date constraints considering operation subcontracts
by Chung, Daeyoung & Lee, Kichang & Shin, Kitae & Park, Jinwoo
- 251-261 Recent network design techniques using evolutionary algorithms
by Gen, Mitsuo & Kumar, Anup & Ryul Kim, Jong
- 262-270 Information behavior in the determination of functional specifications for new product development
by Ishii, Kazuyoshi & Ichimura, Takaya & Mihara, Ichiro
October 2005, Volume 98, Issue 1
- 1-16 Pricing in revenue management for multiple firms competing for customers
by Dai, Yue & Chao, Xiuli & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Nuttle, Henry L.W.
- 17-40 The tale of two research communities: The diffusion of research on productive efficiency
by Forsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias
- 41-55 Supply network dynamics as a source of new business
by Hameri, Ari-Pekka & Paatela, Antti
- 56-80 A framework of ERP systems implementation success in China: An empirical study
by Zhang, Zhe & Lee, Matthew K.O. & Huang, Pei & Zhang, Liang & Huang, Xiaoyuan
- 81-96 Scheduling a single batch processing machine with arbitrary job sizes and incompatible job families
by Koh, Shie-Gheun & Koo, Pyung-Hoi & Kim, Dong-Chun & Hur, Won-Suk
- 97-107 A simple recovery strategy for economic lot scheduling problem: A two-product case
by Tang, Loon Ching & Lee, Loo Hay
- 108-109 Errata to "A robust optimization model for stochastic logistic problems": [International Journal of Production Economics, 64 (2000) 385-397]
by Yasar, Ali
September 2005, Volume 97, Issue 3
- 247-262 An algorithm for scheduling batches of parts in a multi-cell flexible manufacturing system
by Das, Sidhartha R. & Canel, Cem
- 263-278 The impact of lot-sizing on net profits and cycle times in the n-job, m-machine job shop with both discrete and batch processing
by Kenyon, George & Canel, Cem & Neureuther, Brian D.
- 279-295 ERP implementation failures in China: Case studies with implications for ERP vendors
by Xue, Yajiong & Liang, Huigang & Boulton, William R. & Snyder, Charles A.
- 296-307 An analysis of the multi-product newsboy problem with a budget constraint
by Abdel-Malek, Layek L. & Montanari, Roberto
- 308-317 The voting analytic hierarchy process method for selecting supplier
by Liu, Fuh-Hwa Franklin & Hai, Hui Lin
- 318-328 A framework for comparing outsourcing strategies in multi-layered supply chains
by Abdel-Malek, Layek & Kullpattaranirun, Tarathorn & Nanthavanij, Suebsak
- 329-342 The distribution-free newsboy problem with resalable returns
by Mostard, Julien & de Koster, Rene & Teunter, Ruud
- 343-352 A note on "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing"
by Scholl, Armin & Becker, Christian
August 2005, Volume 97, Issue 2
- 121-129 Optimal pricing and ordering policy under permissible delay in payments
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chang, Chun-Tao & Goyal, Suresh Kumar
- 130-142 The cost of lead-time variability: The case of the exponential distribution
by He, Xin James & Kim, Jeon G. & Hayya, Jack C.
- 143-158 Joint pricing and inventory policies for make-to-stock products with deterministic price-sensitive demand
by Ray, Saibal & Gerchak, Yigal & Jewkes, Elizabeth M.
- 159-171 Strong stability in an (R,s,S) inventory model
by Rabta, Boualem & AIssani, Djamil
- 172-184 Matching industrialised timber frame housing needs and enterprise resource planning: A change process
by Bergstrom, Max & Stehn, Lars
- 185-195 A model for shelf space allocation and inventory control considering location and inventory level effects on demand
by Hwang, Hark & Choi, Bum & Lee, Min-Jin
- 196-209 The impact of information sharing on a returns policy with the addition of a direct channel
by Yao, Dong-Qing & Yue, Xiaohang & Wang, Xiaoyin & Liu, John J.
- 210-226 Estimating the cost of a new technology intensive automotive product: A case study approach
by Roy, Rajkumar & Colmer, Scott & Griggs, Terry
- 227-240 The use of buffers in project management: The trade-off between stability and makespan
by Van de Vonder, Stijn & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel
- 241-243 Short comments on technical note--The EOQ and EPQ models with shortages derived without derivatives
by Jason Chang, S.K. & Chuang, Jones P.C. & Chen, Hsiao-Jung
July 2005, Volume 97, Issue 1
- 1-17 Consolidating a warehouse network:: A physical programming approach
by Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Messac, Achille & Min, Hokey
- 18-30 A model for optimizing multi-product inventory systems with multiple constraints
by Haksever, Cengiz & Moussourakis, John
- 31-43 Approximate solutions for multi-location inventory systems with transshipments
by Hu, Jason & Watson, Edward & Schneider, Helmut
- 44-51 Analysis of a supply chain partnership with revenue sharing
by Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 52-65 The common cycle economic lot scheduling in flexible job shops: The finite horizon case
by Torabi, S.A. & Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T.
- 66-74 A (r,r,Q) inventory model for spare parts involving equipment criticality
by Chang, Pao-Long & Chou, Ying-Chyi & Huang, Ming-Guang
- 75-88 Intermodal container flows in a port system network:: Analysis of possible growths via simulation models
by Parola, Francesco & Sciomachen, Anna
- 89-117 Operating system selection using fuzzy replacement analysis and analytic hierarchy process
by Tolga, Ethem & Demircan, Murat Levent & Kahraman, Cengiz
June 2005, Volume 96, Issue 3
- 287-288 Special issue on quality in supply chain management and logistics
by Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Lai, Kee-hung & Yeung, Andy C.L.
- 289-300 Higher supply chain security with lower cost: Lessons from total quality management
by Lee, Hau L. & Whang, Seungjin
- 301-313 The antecedent role of quality, information sharing and supply chain proximity on strategic alliance formation and performance
by Narasimhan, Ram & Nair, Anand
- 315-337 Defining the concept of supply chain quality management and its relevance to academic and industrial practice
by Robinson, Carol J. & Malhotra, Manoj K.
- 339-354 The impact of supply chain relationship quality on quality performance
by Fynes, Brian & Voss, Chris & de Burca, Sean
- 355-365 A structural equation model of supply chain quality management and organizational performance
by Lin, Chinho & Chow, Wing S. & Madu, Christian N. & Kuei, Chu-Hua & Pei Yu, Pei
- 367-380 Designing a reverse logistics operation for short cycle time repair services
by Amini, M. Mehdi & Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna & Bienstock, Carol C.
- 381-395 Customer-oriented improvement and evaluation of supply chain processes supported by simulation models
by Reiner, Gerald
- 397-410 Relationship stability and supplier commitment to quality
by Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E. & Yeung, A.C.L.
May 2005, Volume 96, Issue 2
- 143-155 Group scheduling in flexible flow shops
by Logendran, Rasaratnam & Carson, Sara & Hanson, Erik
- 157-174 Integrated fuzzy logic-based model for product modularization during concept development phase
by Nepal, Bimal & Monplaisir, Leslie & Singh, Nanua
- 175-187 A bi-objective model for robust resource-constrained project scheduling
by Al-Fawzan, M. A. & Haouari, Mohamed
- 189-200 Multi-job lot streaming to minimize the mean completion time in m-1 hybrid flowshops
by Zhang, Wei & Yin, Changyu & Liu, Jiyin & Linn, Richard J.
- 201-212 Joint determination of target value and production run for a process with multiple markets
by Hariga, Moncer A. & Al-Fawzan, M.A.
- 213-232 Tradeoffs between base stock levels, numbers of kanbans, and planned supply lead times in production/inventory systems with advance demand information
by Liberopoulos, George & Koukoumialos, Stelios
- 233-247 A collaborative application portal for the mould industry
by Li, Minbo & Wang, Jianguo & Wong, Yoke San & Lee, Kim Seng
- 249-261 On the design of variable sample size and sampling intervals charts under non-normality
by Lin, Yu-Chang & Chou, Chao-Yu
- 263-272 A linearization approach for inventory models with variable lead time
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 273-283 A beam search heuristic method for mixed-model scheduling with setups
by McMullen, P.R. & Tarasewich, Peter
April 2005, Volume 96, Issue 1
- 1-14 The effects of design quality on quality performance
by Fynes, Brian & De Burca, Sean
- 15-36 Analytic network process (ANP) approach for product mix planning in semiconductor fabricator
by Chung, Shu-Hsing & Lee, Amy H. I. & Pearn, W. L.
- 37-46 The decision-making on an in-house logistic division's operation strategies
by Jiang, Bin
- 47-62 An AHP-based approach to ERP system selection
by Wei, Chun-Chin & Chien, Chen-Fu & Wang, Mao-Jiun J.
- 63-79 From a traditional replenishment system to vendor-managed inventory: A case study from the household electrical appliances sector
by De Toni, Alberto Felice & Zamolo, Elena
- 81-95 A global forecasting support system adapted to textile distribution
by Thomassey, Sebastien & Happiette, Michel & Castelain, Jean-Marie
- 97-108 A case of shared resources, uncertainty and supply chain integration in the process industry
by van Donk, Dirk Pieter & van der Vaart, Taco
- 109-118 Fixed pre-assembly scheduling on multiple fabrication machines
by Yoon, Sang Hum & Sung, Chang Sup
- 119-128 A comparison among various partial backlogging inventory lot-size models for deteriorating items on the basis of maximum profit
by Yang, Hui-Ling
- 129-140 Assembly line balancing: Two resource constrained cases
by Agpak, Kursad & Gokcen, Hadi
March 2005, Volume 95, Issue 3
- 287-295 A periodic-review model with serially-correlated, inventory-level-dependent demand
by Urban, Timothy L.
- 297-305 Incorporating transport cost in the lot size and pricing decisions with downward sloping demand
by Abad, P. L. & Aggarwal, Vijay
- 307-316 Predicting the output of a tube-bending process: A case study
by Chen, Shaw K. & Mangiameli, Paul & Roethlein, Christopher J.
- 317-326 A mixed integer programming model for a two line CONWIP-based production and assembly system
by Cao, Dong & Chen, Mingyuan
- 327-345 An integrated operations-marketing model for innovative products and services
by Ray, Saibal
- 347-357 The impact of free goods on the performance of drum-buffer-rope scheduling systems
by Chakravorty, Satya S. & Atwater, J. Brian
- 359-372 Optimal budget and cash flows during retrofitting periods in batch chemical process industries
by Badell, M. & Romero, J. & Puigjaner, L.
- 373-385 Inventory inaccuracy and supply chain performance: a simulation study of a retail supply chain
by Fleisch, Elgar & Tellkamp, Christian
- 387-397 Using relative profits as an alternative to activity-based costing
by Homburg, Carsten
- 399-414 Constraint-based schedule repair for product development projects with time-limited constraints
by Wang, Juite
- 415-424 Multi-attribute comparison of advanced manufacturing systems using fuzzy vs. crisp axiomatic design approach
by Kulak, Osman & Kahraman, Cengiz
February 2005, Volume 95, Issue 2
- 139-149 A set covering formulation for agile capacity planning within supply chains
by Cochran, Jeffery K. & Marquez Uribe, Alberto
- 151-163 Key lessons from the implementation of an ERP at Pratt & Whitney Canada
by Tchokogue, Andre & Bareil, Celine & Duguay, Claude R.
- 165-178 Virtual production line based WIP control for semiconductor manufacturing systems
by Qiu, Robin G.
- 179-193 An optimal algorithm for solving the dynamic lot-sizing model with learning and forgetting in setups and production
by Chiu, Huan Neng & Chen, Hsin Min
- 195-202 On lot streaming in multistage production systems
by Hoque, M. A. & Goyal, S. K.
- 203-213 The optimal inventory policies under permissible delay in payments depending on the ordering quantity
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Huang, Yung-Fu
- 215-228 A two-warehouse inventory model for items with stock-level-dependent demand rate
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Yang, Shan-Lin
- 229-243 Optimal lot sizing for an unreliable production system under partial backlogging and at most two failures in a production cycle
by Giri, B. C. & Yun, W. Y.
- 245-264 Component allocation and feeder arrangement for a dual-gantry multi-head surface mounting placement tool
by Sun, Dong-Seok & Lee, Tae-Eog & Kim, Kyung-Hoon
- 265-283 Managing learning resources for consecutive product generations
by Demeester, Lieven L. & Qi, Mei
January 2005, Volume 95, Issue 1
- 1-7 Goal programming formulation in nutrient management for rice production in West Bengal
by Ghosh, Debasis & Sharma, Dinesh K. & Mattison, Dorothy M.
- 9-20 Economic design of two-stage charts: The Markov chain approach
by Costa, Antonio F. B. & De Magalhaes, Maysa S.
- 21-25 A note on some prominent defective applications of neoclassical production theory
by Daniel III, Coldwell
- 27-38 Improving trade-offs in manufacturing: Method and illustration
by da Silveira, Giovani J. C.
- 39-49 Nonparametric efficiency analysis under uncertainty using data envelopment analysis
by Sengupta, Jati K.
- 51-70 Just-in-time component replenishment decisions for assemble-to-order manufacturing under capital constraint and stochastic demand
by Betts, John M. & Johnston, Robert B.
- 71-94 Implementation of total productive maintenance: A case study
by Chan, F. T. S. & Lau, H. C. W. & Ip, R. W. L. & Chan, H. K. & Kong, S.
- 95-107 The impact of setup costs, commonality, and capacity on schedule stability: An exploratory study
by Meixell, Mary J.
- 109-121 Using fixed and adaptive multivariate SPC charts for online SMD assembly monitoring
by Villalobos, J. Rene & Munoz, Luis & Gutierrez, Marco A.
- 123-134 Integrated production and product inspection policy for a deteriorating production system
by Wang, Chih-Hsiung
- 135-135 Letter to the editor
by David, Israel
January 2005, Volume 93-94, Issue 1
- 1-1 Preface
by Chikan, Attila
- 1-11 Evaluation of two simple extreme transshipment strategies
by Minner, Stefan & Silver, Edward A.
- 13-23 Trend breaks in US inventory to sales ratios
by Irvine, F. Owen
- 25-40 Comparing CONWIP, synchronized CONWIP, and Kanban in complex supply chains
by Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Myreshka & Hirotani, Daisuke
- 41-52 The role of ERP tools in supply chain information sharing, cooperation, and cost optimization
by Kelle, Peter & Akbulut, Asli
- 53-59 A simple decision rule for decentralized two-echelon inventory control
by Axsater, Sven
- 61-73 Macroeconomic characteristics and inventory investment: a multi-country study
by Chikan, Attila & Kovacs, Erzsebet & Tatrai, Tunde
- 75-86 Inventory investment and output volatility
by Irvine, F. Owen & Schuh, Scott
- 87-99 Measuring the convexity of the cost function
by Ghali, Moheb
- 101-110 An alternative estimate of real inventory change for national economic accounts
by Ehemann, Christian
- 111-119 Optimal inventory policies when sales are discretionary
by Scarf, Herbert E.
- 121-128 Logistics customer service levels in Poland:: Changes between 1993 and 2001
by Kisperska-Moron, Danuta
- 129-138 Inventory management: Is there a knock-on effect?
by Vastag, Gyula & Clay Whybark, D.
- 139-149 The role of C-products in providing customer service--refining the inventory policy according to customer-specific factors
by Huiskonen, Janne & Niemi, Petri & Pirttila, Timo
- 151-160 The relationship between UK manufacturers' inventory levels and supply, internal and market factors
by Oke, Adegoke & Szwejczewski, Marek
- 161-168 Motives behind purchasing consortia
by Tella, Eija & Virolainen, Veli-Matti
- 169-178 Cost-parametric analysis of lateral transshipment policies in two-echelon supply chains
by Burton, Jonathan & Banerjee, Avijit
- 179-188 Controlling inventories in a supply chain: A case study
by Musalem, Eric Porras & Dekker, Rommert
- 189-195 Concurrent pricing and lot sizing for make-to-order contract production
by Banerjee, Avijit
- 197-205 Model and analysis of integrated production-inventory system: The case of steel production
by Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio
- 207-215 Logistics in Bulgarian manufacturing companies
by Dimitrov, Pavel
- 217-224 Worst-case analysis of the full load policy in the single link problem
by Bertazzi, Luca & Grazia Speranza, Maria
- 225-229 Production planning: An improved hybrid approach
by Byrne, M.D. & Hossain, M.M.
- 231-238 Order allocation in a multiple-supplier environment
by Kawtummachai, Ruengsak & Van Hop, Nguyen
- 239-252 Advanced available-to-promise: Classification, selected methods and requirements for operations and inventory management
by Pibernik, Richard
- 253-262 Inventory management in supply chains: A bargaining problem
by Sucky, Eric
- 263-272 Management control and the production environment: A review
by van Veen-Dirks, Paula
- 273-284 The complex relationship between inventory control and organisational setting: Theory and practice
by de Vries, Jan
- 285-300 Considering stochastic lead times in a manufacturing/remanufacturing system with deterministic demands and returns
by Tang, Ou & Grubbstrom, Robert W.
- 301-308 The effects of emission trading on production and inventories in the Arrow-Karlin model
by Dobos, Imre
- 309-317 Stocking decisions for repairable spare parts pooling in a multi-hub system
by Wong, Hartanto & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Oudheusden, Dirk
- 319-329 Timing production in LP models in a rolling schedule
by Spitter, J.M. & de Kok, A.G. & Dellaert, N.P.
- 331-344 Eliminating drift in inventory and order based production control systems
by Disney, S.M. & Towill, D.R.
- 345-356 Stability of perishable goods in cold logistic chains
by Bogataj, Marija & Bogataj, Ludvik & Vodopivec, Robert
- 357-373 Turnpike policies for periodic review inventory model with emergency orders
by Bylka, Stanislaw
- 375-386 Lot sizes in a capacity constrained facility--a simulation study of stationary stochastic demand
by Brander, Par & Leven, Erik & Segerstedt, Anders
- 387-397 Integrated inventory models with controllable lead time and backorder discount considerations
by Pan, Jason Chao-Hsien & Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 399-405 Replenish-up-to inventory control policy with random replenishment intervals
by Ertogral, Kadir & Rahim, M.A.
- 407-415 Integer-ratio policies for distribution/inventory systems
by Abdul-Jalbar, B. & Gutierrez, J. & Sicilia, J.
- 417-428 The hotel yield management with two types of room prices, overbooking and cancellations
by Koide, Takeshi & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 429-437 Base-stock policies for the lost sales inventory system with Poisson demand and Erlangian lead times
by Johansen, Soren Glud
- 439-445 A discounted cash flow approach to the base stock inventory model
by Hill, R.M. & Pakkala, T.P.M.
- 447-454 A continuous production-inventory problem with regeneration cycles
by Rempala, Ryszarda
- 455-464 Sensitivity results considering rescheduling by AND/OR graphs
by Hvalica, Dusan & Bogataj, Ludvik
- 465-477 The distribution-free newsboy problem: Extensions to the shortage penalty case
by Alfares, Hesham K. & Elmorra, Hassan H.
- 479-491 The impact of aggregation level on forecasting performance
by Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo & Caniato, Federico
- 493-503 Fuzzy approach to the spatial games in the total market area
by Bogataj, Marija & Usenik, Janez
- 505-513 Simulation-based optimisation of multi-echelon inventory systems
by Kochel, P. & Nielander, U.
December 2004, Volume 92, Issue 3
- 203-206 Engineering and economic laws of production
by Wibe, Soren
- 207-220 Aligning ERP implementation with competitive priorities of manufacturing firms: An exploratory study
by Yen, HsiuJu Rebecca & Sheu, Chwen
- 221-239 Determining the optimal number of sublots in a single-product, deterministic flow shop with overlapping operations
by Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Vandaele, Nico
- 241-254 An integrated approach to enhance the optical performance of couplers based on neural networks, desirability functions and tabu search
by Hsu, Chih-Ming
- 255-266 Integrated vendor-buyer cooperative models with stochastic demand in controllable lead time
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Wu, Kun-Shan & Ho, Chia-Huei
- 267-280 Quality tools and techniques: Are they necessary for quality management?
by Tari, Juan Jose & Sabater, Vicente
- 281-294 A numerical comparison of three potential learning and forgetting models
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Sikstrom, Sverker
- 295-295 Observation on: "Modeling in-house vs. contract maintenance, with fixed costs and learning effects" [Int. J. Production Economics 32 (1993) 277-283]
by Ferrell, William Jr