How to calibrate conventional market-oriented organizational culture in 21st century production-centered firms? A customer relationship perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tirkel, Israel & Rabinowitz, Gad, 2014. "Modeling cost benefit analysis of inspection in a production line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 38-45.
- Tavares Thomé, Antônio Márcio & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe & Fernandez, Nicole Suclla & Scavarda, Annibal José, 2012. "Sales and operations planning: A research synthesis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 1-13.
- Bruce Kogut & Udo Zander, 1992. "Knowledge of the Firm, Combinative Capabilities, and the Replication of Technology," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 383-397, August.
- Wolfgang Ulaga & Andreas Eggert, 2005. "Relationship Value in Business Market: The Construct and its Dimension," Post-Print hal-00482539, HAL.
- Gainer, Brenda & Padanyi, Paulette, 2005. "The relationship between market-oriented activities and market-oriented culture: implications for the development of market orientation in nonprofit service organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 854-862, June.
- Daisuke Hirata & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2011. "Price leadership in a homogeneous product market," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 199-217, November.
- Dam Kaniska & Perez-Castrillo David, 2006.
"The Principal-Agent Matching Market,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-34, August.
- Kaniska Dam & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2001. "The Principal-Agent Matching Market," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 503.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Kaniska Dam, 2003. "The Principal-Agent Matching Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 945, CESifo.
- DAM, Kaniska & PEREZ-CASTRILLO, David, 2006. "The principal-agent matching market," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1903, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lapierre, Jozee & Filiatrault, Pierre & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 1999. "Value Strategy Rather Than Quality Strategy: A Case of Business-to-Business Professional Services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 235-246, June.
- Claes Fornell & Birger Wernerfelt, 1988. "A Model for Customer Complaint Management," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 287-298.
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Brown, James R. & Dev, Chekitan S., 2009. "Market orientation, competitive advantage, and performance: A demand-based perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1063-1070, November.
- Bernhardt, Kenneth L. & Donthu, Naveen & Kennett, Pamela A., 2000. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Satisfaction and Profitability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 161-171, February.
- Li-Qun Wei & Chung-Ming Lau, 2008. "The impact of market orientation and strategic HRM on firm performance: the case of Chinese enterprises," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(6), pages 980-995, September.
- Longoni, Annachiara & Golini, Ruggero & Cagliano, Raffaella, 2014. "The role of New Forms of Work Organization in developing sustainability strategies in operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 147-160.
- Im, Subin & Hussain, Mahmood & Sengupta, Sanjit, 2008. "Testing interaction effects of the dimensions of market orientation on marketing program creativity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(8), pages 859-867, August.
- Pelham, Alfred M., 1999. "Influence of Environment, Strategy, and Market Orientation on Performance in Small Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 33-46, May.
- Lai, Kee-Hung, 2003. "Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 17-34, April.
- Pinheiro de Lima, Edson & Gouvea da Costa, Sergio E. & Angelis, Jannis Jan & Munik, Juliano, 2013. "Performance measurement systems: A consensual analysis of their roles," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 524-542.
- Lynch, J. & Mason, R.J. & Beresford, A.K.C. & Found, P.A., 2012. "An examination of the role for Business Orientation in an uncertain business environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 145-156.
- Zhang, Rui & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Wu, Cheng, 2014. "Investigating the impact of operational variables on manufacturing cost by simulation optimization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PC), pages 634-646.
- Kwaku Atuahene-Gima & Anthony Ko, 2001. "An Empirical Investigation of the Effect of Market Orientation and Entrepreneurship Orientation Alignment on Product Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 54-74, February.
- Lin, Yichen & Wang, Yichuan & Yu, Chiahui, 2010. "Investigating the drivers of the innovation in channel integration and supply chain performance: A strategy orientated perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 320-332, October.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 129-145.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T., 2012. "The future of operations management: An outlook and analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 687-701.
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 1994. "Market orientation, customer value, and superior performance," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 22-28.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February.
- Morris, Michael H. & Holman, Jeanne L., 1988. "Source loyalty in organizational markets: A dyadic perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 117-131, March.
- Wolfgang Ulaga & Andreas Eggert, 2006. "Value-Based Differentiation in Business Relationships: Gaining and Sustaining Key Supplier Status," Post-Print hal-00482456, HAL.
- Bullinger, Hans-Jorg & Fremerey, F. & Fuhrberg-Baumann, J., 1995. "Innovative production structures -- Precondition for a customer-orientated production management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 15-22, October.
- Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh, 2004. "On Stackelberg games in a homogeneous product market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 549-562, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Whiteside & Samir Dani, 2020. "Influence of Organisational Culture on Supply Chain Resilience: A Power and Situational Strength Conceptual Perspective," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-15, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Adams, Pamela & Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Fontana, Roberto, 2019. "Strategic orientation, innovation performance and the moderating influence of marketing management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 129-140.
- Blattberg, Robert C. & Malthouse, Edward C. & Neslin, Scott A., 2009. "Customer Lifetime Value: Empirical Generalizations and Some Conceptual Questions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 157-168.
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Maurizio Baussola, 2015. "Persistent Product Innovation and Market-oriented Behaviour: the Impact on Firms' Performance," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1505, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Liao, Shu-Hsien & Hu, Da-Chian & Ding, Li-Wen, 2017. "Assessing the influence of supply chain collaboration value innovation, supply chain capability and competitive advantage in Taiwan's networking communication industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 143-153.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02b13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sugito, Sugito & Lubis, Arlina Nurbaity & Rini, Endang Sulistya & Absah, Yeni, 2018. "Influence of reference group indicators to the image of modern retail (case in Indonesia)," MPRA Paper 92356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodríguez-Pinto, Javier & Carbonell, Pilar & Rodríguez-Escudero, Ana I., 2011. "Speed or quality? How the order of market entry influences the relationship between market orientation and new product performance," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 145-154.
- Sora Lee & Jaewon Yoo, 2021. "Determinants of a Firm’s Sustainable Competitive Advantages: Focused on Korean Small Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Kok, Robert A.W. & Hillebrand, Bas & Biemans, Wim G., 2002. "Market-oriented product development as an organizational learning capability: findings from two cases," Research Report 02B13, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Khawar Naheed & Muhammad Sadiq Shahid & Muhammad Aamir & Badar Latif, 2018. "Impact Of Market Orientation On Firm Performance; The Mediating Role Of Innovation Strategies In Excellence Awarded Corporate Sector," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 14(1), pages 14-11.
- Jaeger, Nikolai A. & Zacharias, Nicolas A. & Brettel, Malte, 2016. "Nonlinear and dynamic effects of responsive and proactive market orientation: A longitudinal investigation," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 767-779.
- Hosung Son & Joosung Lee & Yanghon Chung, 2017. "Value Creation Mechanism of Social Enterprises in Manufacturing Industry: Empirical Evidence from Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Haim Hilman & Narentheren Kaliappen, 2014. "Market Orientation Practices and Effects on Organizational Performance," SAGE Open, , vol. 4(4), pages 21582440145, September.
- Roland T. Rust & Tuck Siong Chung, 2006. "Marketing Models of Service and Relationships," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 560-580, 11-12.
- Cho, Young Sik & Linderman, Kevin, 2019. "Metacognition-based process improvement practices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 132-144.
- Yao-Jen Fan & Shuo-Fang Liu & Ding-Bang Luh & Pei-Shan Teng, 2021. "Corporate Sustainability: Impact Factors on Organizational Innovation in the Industrial Area," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-24, February.
- Zerbini, Fabrizio & Borghini, Stefania, 2015. "Release capacity in the vendor selection process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 405-414.
- Dev K. Dutta & Vishal K. Gupta & Xiujian Chen, 2016. "A Tale of Three Strategic Orientations: A Moderated-Mediation Framework of the Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation, Market Orientation, and Learning Orientation on Firm Performance," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 313-348, September.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 45-65.
- Qing Cao & Eric Gedajlovic & Hongping Zhang, 2009. "Unpacking Organizational Ambidexterity: Dimensions, Contingencies, and Synergistic Effects," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 781-796, August.
- Evanschitzky, Heiner & Wangenheim, Florian v. & Wünderlich, Nancy V., 2012. "Perils of Managing the Service Profit Chain: The Role of Time Lags and Feedback Loops," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 356-366.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction-centered firms; Market orientation; Customer satisfaction; Industrial suppliers; Interfunctional coordination;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:156:y:2014:i:c:p:235-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.