Influence of Environment, Strategy, and Market Orientation on Performance in Small Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raju, P.S. & Lonial, Subhash C. & Crum, Michael D., 2011. "Market orientation in the context of SMEs: A conceptual framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1320-1326.
- McDowell, William C. & Harris, Michael L. & Geho, Patrick R., 2016. "Longevity in small business: The effect of maturity on strategic focus and business performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1904-1908.
- Marcin W. Staniewski & Robert Nowacki & Katarzyna Awruk, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and innovativeness of small and medium-sized construction enterprises," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 861-877, September.
- Xuemei Xie & Jiuchang Lv, 2016. "Social networks of female tech-entrepreneurs and new venture performance: the moderating effects of entrepreneurial alertness and gender discrimination," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 963-983, December.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:27:y:2010:i:1:p:33-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Homburg, Christian & Krohmer, Harley & Workman, John Jr., 2004. "A strategy implementation perspective of market orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1331-1340, December.
- Hudson Smith, Mel & Smith, Dave, 2007. "Implementing strategically aligned performance measurement in small firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 393-408, April.
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Ana Bojica & Shanthi Gopalakrishnan, 2017. "When More Is Less: The Moderating Role Of Cross-Functional Integration And Organizational Knowledge Complexity On Product Innovation Performance," Working Papers 17.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
- Langerak, F. & Hultink, E.J. & Robben, H.R.S., 2000. "The Mediating Effect of NPD-Activities and NPD-Performance on the Relationship between Market Orientation and Organizational Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-50-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Prabhu, Jaideep & Verhallen, Theo M.M., 2000. "The influence of business strategy on new product activity : the mediating role of market orientation," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Guo, Chiquan & Wang, Yong J. & Metcalf, Ashley, 2014. "How to calibrate conventional market-oriented organizational culture in 21st century production-centered firms? A customer relationship perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 235-245.
- Tilley, Marcia L. & Tilley, Daniel S. & Yiannaka, Amalia & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Howard, Wayne H. & Weckler, Paul & Cavaletto, Richard & Zohns, Mark & Sitton, Shelly & Blackwell, Cindy & Delahoussaye, , 2008. "Teaching Innovation as Part of an Agribusiness Curriculum," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6153, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baines, Annette & Langfield-Smith, Kim, 2003. "Antecedents to management accounting change: a structural equation approach," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 675-698.
- Goll Irene & Rasheed Abdul A., 2011. "Environmental Jolts, Clocks, and Strategic Change in the U.S. Airline Industry: The Effects of Deregulation and the 9/11/2001 Terrorist Attacks," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(4), pages 1-37, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:5:p:453-462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Micheels, Eric T. & Gow, Hamish R., 2008. "Market Driven Entrepreneurship: The Convergence of Market Orientation and the Resource Based View," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44276, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Chien-Wei & Lien, Nai-Hwa, 2013. "Technological opportunism and firm performance: Moderating contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2218-2225.
- Langerak, F., 2002. "What is the Predictive Power of Market Orientation?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-88-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hernan G. Roxas & Val Lindsay & Nicholas Ashill & Antong Victorio, 2007. "Institutional analysis of strategic choice of micro, small, and medium enterprises : a conceptual framework," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 44(1), pages 151-186, June.
- Martino, Fernando & Tregear, Angela, 2001. "Market Orientation In A Sample Of Chilean Agrifood Processing Firms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(03).
- Nowacki, Robert & Bachnik, Katarzyna, 2016. "Innovations within knowledge management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1577-1581.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:45:y:1999:i:1:p:33-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.