International Journal of Production Economics
2003, Volume 84, Issue 2
- 193-204 A management design approach to assembly line systems
by Yamada, Tetsuo & Matsui, Masayuki
- 205-213 Makespan minimization for two uniform parallel machines
by Liao, Ching-Jong & Lin, Chien-Hung
- 215-228 Assessing manufacturing management performance for notebook computer plants in Taiwan
by Sheu, D. Daniel & Peng, Shiao-Lan
2003, Volume 84, Issue 1
- 1-16 Cost and scale-up factors, international inflation indexes and location factors
by Remer, Donald S. & Mattos, Fernando B.
- 17-34 Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance
by Lai, Kee-Hung
- 35-50 Successful predictors of business process reengineering (BPR) in financial services
by Terziovski, Mile & Fitzpatrick, Paul & O&rsquo & Neill, Peter
- 51-69 Capital budgeting methods among Sweden's largest groups of companies. The state of the art and a comparison with earlier studies
by Sandahl, Gert & Sjogren, Stefan
- 71-83 Distributed decision making in supply chain management
by Schneeweiss, Christoph
- 85-100 Selecting the most efficient maintenance approach using fuzzy multiple criteria decision making
by Al-Najjar, Basim & Alsyouf, Imad
- 101-112 Analysis of cooperation effects in Two-Center production models
by Matsui, Masayuki & Aita, Shun & Nof, Shimon Y. & Chen, Jianhao & Nishibori, Yukiko
2003, Volume 83, Issue 3
- 223-231 Probabilistic multi-item inventory model with varying order cost under two restrictions: A geometric programming approach
by Abuo-El-Ata, M. O. & Fergany, Hala A. & El-Wakeel, Mona F.
- 233-246 On the best number of different standard lengths to stock for one-dimensional assortment problems
by Holthaus, Oliver
- 247-256 An inventory model with deteriorating items, quantity discount, pricing and time-dependent partial backlogging
by Papachristos, S. & Skouri, K.
- 257-278 A techno-economic analysis of the results of product diversification in household appliance durables--evaluating concreteness
by Barbiroli, Giancarlo & Focacci, Antonio
- 279-298 Evidence of manufacturing strategies in Indian industry: a survey
by Dangayach, G. S. & Deshmukh, S. G.
- 299-307 A stock rationing policy in a (s,S)-controlled stochastic production system with 2-phase Coxian processing times and lost sales
by Lee, Jeong Eun & Hong, Yushin
- 309-324 Cyclic deadlock prediction and avoidance for zone-controlled AGV system
by Lochana Moorthy, Rajeeva & Hock-Guan, Wee & Wing-Cheong, Ng & Chung-Piaw, Teo
- 325-334 A multi-objective model for purchasing of bulk raw materials of a large-scale integrated steel plant
by Gao, Zhen & Tang, Lixin
2003, Volume 83, Issue 2
- 115-122 A joint approach for setting unit price and the length of the credit period for a seller when end demand is price sensitive
by Abad, P. L. & Jaggi, C. K.
- 123-138 A simulation study of focused cellular manufacturing as an alternative batch-processing layout
by Al-Mubarak, Fahad & Canel, Cem & Khumawala, Basheer M.
- 139-142 A simple rule for determining replenishment intervals of an inventory item with linear decreasing demand rate
by Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C.
- 143-151 Prototyping the departmental organisation of an enterprise
by Zulch, Gert & Brinkmeier, Bernd
- 153-167 Development of a web-based system for supporting sales in a mineral water manufacturing firm: A case study
by Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E. & Lee, C. M. Y.
- 169-183 Activity-based cost management for design and development stage
by Ben-Arieh, David & Qian, Li
- 185-194 Required characteristics of statistical distribution models for life cycle cost estimation
by Jiang, R. & Zhang, W. J. & Ji, P.
- 195-215 Exploring the utilization of a CONWIP system for supply chain management. A comparison with fully integrated supply chains
by Ovalle, Oscar Rubiano & Marquez, Adolfo Crespo
2003, Volume 83, Issue 1
- 1-12 Static scheduling research to minimize weighted and unweighted tardiness: A state-of-the-art survey
by Sen, Tapan & Sulek, Joanne M. & Dileepan, Parthasarati
- 13-26 Manufacturing flexibility and business strategy: An empirical study of small and medium sized firms
by Chang, Shih-Chia & Yang, Chen-Lung & Cheng, Hsin-Chia & Sheu, Chwen
- 27-35 A non-radial Malmquist productivity index with an illustrative application to Chinese major industries
by Chen, Yao
- 37-43 A consignment system where suppliers cannot verify retailer's sales reports
by Gerchak, Yigal & Khmelnitsky, Eugene
- 45-64 An information-processing model of maintenance management
by Swanson, Laura
- 65-84 Freezing the master production schedule under single resource constraint and demand uncertainty
by Xie, Jinxing & Zhao, Xiande & Lee, T. S.
- 85-94 Efficiency, R&D and ownership - some empirical evidence
by Dilling-Hansen, Mogens & Madsen, Erik Strojer & Smith, Valdemar
- 95-111 Lot sizing with learning and forgetting in set-ups and in product quality
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice
2003, Volume 81-82, Issue 1
- 1-12 Storage capacity and water use in the 21 water-resource regions of the United States geological survey
by Stern, Andrew
- 13-26 Developments in global inventory investment
by Chikan, Attila & Tatrai, Tunde
- 27-39 Long term trends in US inventory to sales ratios
by Irvine, F. Owen
- 41-50 Problems with using traditional aggregate inventory to sales ratios
by Irvine, F. Owen
- 51-58 Operations manager turnover and inventory fluctuations
by Alfaro, Jose A. & Tribo, Josep A.
- 59-66 Optimal lot size, inventories, prices and JIT under monopolistic competition
by Lovell, Michael C.
- 67-74 Production-planning horizon, production smoothing, and convexity of the cost functions
by Ghali, Moheb A.
- 75-84 Inventory changes and the closing of macroeconometric models
by Fiorito, Riccardo
- 85-94 You may not use inventory levels to fill orders if...: Evidence from a survey of UK manufacturing plants
by Oke, Adegoke
- 95-102 Agility and mixed-model furniture production
by Yao, Andrew C. & Carlson, John G. H.
- 103-114 A simulation study of lateral shipments in single supplier, multiple buyers supply chain networks
by Banerjee, Avijit & Burton, Jonathan & Banerjee, Snehamay
- 115-128 Is anybody listening? An investigation into popular advice and actual practices
by Vastag, Gyula & Whybark, D. Clay
- 129-139 Responsibilities for inventory decisions in Polish manufacturing companies
by Kisperska-Moron, Danuta
- 141-152 Firm performance under just-in-time and traditional proxies for profit maximization
by Bivin, David G.
- 153-162 Retailer's pricing, credit and inventory policies for deteriorating items in response to temporary price/credit incentives
by Arcelus, F. J. & Shah, Nita H. & Srinivasan, G.
- 163-171 Overage inventory--how does it occur and why is it important?
by Relph, Geoff & Barrar, Peter
- 173-183 An organizational perspective on inventory control: Theory and a case study
by Zomerdijk, Leonieke G. & de Vries, Jan
- 185-194 Flows of goods or supply chains; lessons from the natural rubber industry in Kerala, India
by de Haan, Job & de Groot, Gerard & Loo, Egon & Ypenburg, Mark
- 195-203 Cross-functional decision-making in improving inventory management decision procedures
by Korhonen, Kirsi & Pirttila, Timo
- 215-224 The consignment stock of inventories: industrial case and performance analysis
by Valentini, Giovanni & Zavanella, Lucio
- 225-241 Modelling product returns in inventory control--exploring the validity of general assumptions
by de Brito, Marisa P. & Dekker, Rommert
- 243-254 The changing relationship between production and inventory examined in a concurrent engineering context
by Bonney, Maurice & Ratchev, Svetan & Moualek, Idir
- 255-264 An approach to link customer characteristics to inventory decision making
by Huiskonen, Janne & Niemi, Petri & Pirttila, Timo
- 265-279 Multiple-supplier inventory models in supply chain management: A review
by Minner, Stefan
- 281-293 Policies for inventory/distribution systems: The effect of centralization vs. decentralization
by Abdul-Jalbar, B. & Gutierrez, J. & Puerto, J. & Sicilia, J.
- 295-307 Properties of lot-sizing rules under lumpy demand
by Pujawan, I. Nyoman & Kingsman, Brian G.
- 309-316 Inventory control and investment policy
by Bulinskaya, E. V.
- 317-331 An NPV and AC analysis of a stochastic inventory system with joint manufacturing and remanufacturing
by van der Laan, Erwin
- 333-340 Optimal control of a one product recovery system with leadtimes
by Kiesmuller, G. P.
- 341-350 Transaction costs in finance and inventory research
by Girlich, Hans-Joachim
- 351-360 Optimal production-inventory strategies for a HMMS-type reverse logistics system
by Dobos, Imre
- 361-368 How far should JIT vendor-buyer relationships go?
by David, Israel & Eben-Chaime, Moshe
- 369-374 The market-oriented dynamic product recovery model in the just-in-time framework
by Richter, Knut & Gobsch, Barbara
- 375-384 VaR as a risk measure for multiperiod static inventory models
by Luciano, Elisa & Peccati, Lorenzo & Cifarelli, Donato M.
- 385-392 Rounding off the optimal solution of the economic lot size problem
by Bertazzi, Luca
- 393-396 The maximin criterion as an alternative to the expected value in the replanning issues
by Bogataj, Ludvik & Hvalica, Dusan
- 397-413 Inventory management in a multi-echelon spare parts supply chain
by Kalchschmidt, Matteo & Zotteri, Giulio & Verganti, Roberto
- 415-429 The detailed coordination problem in a two-level assembly system with stochastic lead times
by Tang, Ou & Grubbstrom, Robert W.
- 431-441 Partnership and negotiation support by joint optimal ordering/setup policies for JIT
by Kelle, Peter & Al-khateeb, Faisal & Anders Miller, Pam
- 443-459 Optimal control of a distributed service system with moving resources: Application to the fleet sizing and allocation problem
by Kochel, Peter & Kunze, Sophie & Nielander, Ulf
- 461-468 Restricted time-remembering policies for the inventory rationing problem
by Melchiors, Philip
- 469-481 Economic lot scheduling on multiple production lines with resource constraints
by Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 483-494 A stochastic model of multi-level/multi-stage capacity-constrained production-inventory systems
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Wang, Zhiping
- 495-511 Joint replenishment multiproduct inventory problem with continuous production and discrete demands
by Rempala, Ryszarda
- 513-524 A stochastic inventory model of dual sourced supply chain with lead-time reduction
by Ryu, Si Wook & Lee, Kyung Keun
- 525-531 Optimal stopping and restarting production times for an EOQ model with deteriorating items and time-dependent partial backlogging
by Skouri, K. & Papachristos, S.
- 533-544 Competitive and cooperative policies for the vendor-buyer system
by Bylka, Stanislaw
- 545-553 Approximate optimization of a two-level distribution inventory system
by Axsater, Sven
- 555-558 A model of crop planning under uncertainty in agricultural management
by Itoh, Takeshi & Ishii, Hiroaki & Nanseki, Teruaki
- 559-564 Minimum number of warehouses for storing simultaneously compatible products
by Kalfakakou, Ria & Katsavounis, Stefanos & Tsouros, Kostas
- 565-571 A model for evaluating supplier-owned inventory strategy
by Piplani, Rajesh & Viswanathan, S.
- 573-588 Capacitated two-indenture models for repairable item systems
by Zijm, W. Henk & Avsar, Zeynep Muge
- 589-595 Prediction of the demand of the railway sleepers: A simulation model for replacement strategies
by Yun, Won Young & Ferreira, Luis
- 597-607 A model to evaluate inventory costs in a remanufacturing environment
by Bayindir, Z. Pelin & Erkip, Nesim & Gullu, Refik
- 2015-213 Manufacturing strategy and competitiveness
by Demeter, Krisztina
- xi-xi Preface
by Chikan, Professor Attila
2002, Volume 80, Issue 3
- 201-212 Transshipments: An emerging inventory recourse to achieve supply chain leagility
by Herer, Yale T. & Tzur, Michal & Yucesan, Enver
- 213-230 Optimization of the machining economics problem under the failure replacement strategy
by Shabtay, Dvir & Kaspi, Moshe
- 231-248 A two-stage model for the design of supply chain networks
by Cakravastia, Andi & Toha, Isa S. & Nakamura, Nobuto
- 249-263 Quantifying the benefits of breaking bulk in retail operations
by Ketzenberg, Michael & Metters, Richard & Vargas, Vicente
- 265-277 A robustness study of a multi-echelon inventory model via simulation
by Tee, Yeu-San & Rossetti, Manuel D.
- 279-294 Non-parametric production analysis in non-competitive environments
by Cherchye, Laurens & Kuosmanen, Timo & Post, Thierry
2002, Volume 80, Issue 2
- 131-134 JIT facing the New Millennium
by Machuca, Jose A. D.
- 135-144 "New JIT": A new management technology principle at Toyota
by Amasaka, Kakuro
- 145-154 The relationship between mini profit-center and JIT system
by Monden, Yasuhiro
- 155-167 Just-in-time: Implementation within the hotel industry--a case study
by Barlow, Gerald Lee
- 169-183 Design of a rapid response and high efficiency service by lean production principles: Methodology and evaluation of variability of performance
by Cuatrecasas Arbos, Lluis
- 185-197 Contribution of manufacturing departments to technology development: An empirical analysis for machinery, electrical and electronics, and automobile plants in Japan
by Matsui, Yoshiki
2002, Volume 80, Issue 1
- 1-2 Innovation of technology management
by Tuominen, Markku & Torkkeli, Marko
- 3-10 SMART: System for the development, management and support of strategic alliances
by Bitran, Iain & Bitran, Joseph & Conn, Steffen & Nagel, Arie & Nicholls, Harry
- 11-29 The e-skip-gen effect. The emergence of a cybercentric management model and the F2B market segment for industry
by Gordon, Lansing Alexander
- 31-37 Innovation quality--a conceptual framework
by Haner, Udo-Ernst
- 39-47 Attaining world-class R&D by benchmarking buyer-supplier relationships
by Hurmelinna, Pia & Peltola, Satu & Tuimala, Jarno & Virolainen, Veli-Matti
- 49-55 Knowledge creation through a project review process in software production
by Kess, P. & Haapasalo, H.
- 57-64 The role of tacit knowledge in innovation processes of small technology companies
by Koskinen, Kaj U. & Vanharanta, Hannu
- 65-83 Dynamic capability view in terms of real options
by Kylaheiko, K. & Sandstrom, J. & Virkkunen, V.
- 85-103 Role of careful customer need assessment in product innovation management--empirical analysis
by Karkkainen, H. & Elfvengren, K.
- 105-117 Success factors regarding the implementation of ICT investment projects
by Milis, Koen & Mercken, Roger
- 119-128 Applying quality award criteria in R&D project assessment
by Ojanen, Ville & Piippo, Petteri & Tuominen, Markku
2002, Volume 79, Issue 3
- 163-169 Scheduling jobs with values exponentially deteriorating over time
by Voutsinas, Theodore G. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 171-183 The development of gradual-priority weighting approach for the multi-objective flowshop scheduling problem
by Chang, Pei-Chann & Hsieh, Jih-Chang & Lin, Shui-Geng
- 185-196 A branch and bound algorithm to minimize the total flow time for m-machine permutation flowshop problems
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Kirca, Omer
- 197-208 A comprehensive bibliography on justification of advanced manufacturing systems
by Raafat, Feraidoon
- 209-230 Effects of finite repair capacity in multi-echelon, multi-indenture service part supply systems
by Sleptchenko, A. & van der Heijden, M. C. & van Harten, A.
- 231-260 New product warranty: A literature review
by Murthy, D. N. P. & Djamaludin, I.
- 261-278 Capacity utilisation and profitability: A decomposition of short-run profit efficiency
by Coelli, Tim & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Perelman, Sergio
- 279-299 The impact of management accounting, product structure, product mix algorithm, and planning horizon on manufacturing performance
by Lea, Bih-Ru & Fredendall, Lawrence D.
- 303-316 A comparison of different methods for estimating the average inventory level in a (Q,R) system with backorders
by Lau, Amy Hing-Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
2002, Volume 79, Issue 2
- 85-92 Economic design of control chart for trended processes
by Cai, D. Q. & Xie, M. & Goh, T. N. & Tang, X. Y.
- 93-100 Process optimization via neural network metamodeling
by Chambers, M. & Mount-Campbell, C. A.
- 101-111 A fuzzy multiple objective programming approach for the selection of a flexible manufacturing system
by Karsak, E. Ertugrul & Kuzgunkaya, Onur
- 113-120 Real-time dynamic shop floor scheduling using Evolutionary Algorithms
by Kaschel, J. & Teich, Tobias & Zacher, Bernd
- 121-141 A continuous time inventory model for a product recovery system with multiple options
by Kleber, Rainer & Minner, Stefan & Kiesmuller, Gudrun
- 143-159 MAIC: A data and knowledge-based system for supporting the maintenance of chemical plant
by Pieri, Giovani & Klein, Michel R. & Milanese, Mario
2002, Volume 79, Issue 1
- 1-14 Filling a gap in traditional transaction cost economics: : Towards transaction benefits-based analysis
by Blomqvist, K. & Kylaheiko, K. & Virolainen, V. -M.
- 15-31 A cost model of industrial maintenance for profitability analysis and benchmarking
by Komonen, Kari
- 33-43 The role of cost management in network relationships
by Kulmala, Harri I. & Paranko, Jari & Uusi-Rauva, Erkki
- 45-55 A cost and operations based product heterogeneity index
by Ocampo y Vilas, Carlos & Vandaele, Nico
- 57-66 The effects of customization on spare part business: A case study in the metal industry
by Suomala, Petri & Sievanen, Matti & Paranko, Jari
- 67-73 On the non-optimality of the average cost approach for inventory models with remanufacturing
by Teunter, Ruud & van der Laan, Erwin
- 75-82 Activity-based costing and process modeling for cost-conscious product design: A case study in a manufacturing company
by Tornberg, Katja & Jamsen, Miikka & Paranko, Jari
2002, Volume 78, Issue 3
- 223-237 An approach to the design of a manufacturing cell under economic considerations
by Cabrera-Rios, Mauricio & Mount-Campbell, Clark A. & Irani, Shahrukh A.
- 239-253 Inventory models with random yield in a random environment
by Erdem, Asli Sencer & Ozekici, Suleyman
- 255-270 An optimization model for refinery production scheduling
by Gothe-Lundgren, Maud & T. Lundgren, Jan & A. Persson, Jan
- 271-285 Modelling flow and jobbing shops as a queueing network for workload control
by Haskose, A. & Kingsman, B. G. & Worthington, D.
- 287-293 Stationary optimal lengths for the plant renewal problem
by Luciano, E. & Peccati, L.
- 295-310 Developing a new world class model for small and medium sized make-to-order companies
by Muda, Shaladdin & Hendry, Linda
- 311-322 Determining optimum Genetic Algorithm parameters for scheduling the manufacturing and assembly of complex products
by Pongcharoen, P. & Hicks, C. & Braiden, P. M. & Stewardson, D. J.
- 323-334 Planning and replanning the master production schedule under demand uncertainty
by Tang, Ou & Grubbstrom, Robert W.
- 335-343 How to release orders in order to minimise system inventory and system nervousness?
by van Donselaar, K. H. & Gubbels, B. J.
2002, Volume 78, Issue 2
- 119-131 Input-output models for the analysis of a local/global supply chain
by Albino, Vito & Izzo, Carmen & Kuhtz, Silvana
- 133-144 Transfer function analysis of forecasting induced bullwhip in supply chains
by Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R.
- 145-152 A model for supply planning under lead time uncertainty
by Dolgui, Alexandre & Ould-Louly, Mohamed-Aly
- 153-161 Inventory management in supply chains: a reinforcement learning approach
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo
- 163-175 Supply chain simulation - a tool for education, enhancement and endeavour
by Holweg, Matthias & Bicheno, John
- 177-185 Lateral coordination in a logistics outsourcing relationship
by Huiskonen, Janne & Pirttila, Timo
- 187-195 An analytic approach to production capacity allocation and supply chain design
by Korpela, Jukka & Kylaheiko, Kalevi & Lehmusvaara, Antti & Tuominen, Markku
- 197-206 Environmental control for process improvement and process efficiency in supply chain management - the case of the meat chain
by Schiefer, Gerhard
- 207-220 Planning and optimization of hub-and-spoke transportation networks of cooperative third-party logistics providers
by Zapfel, Gunther & Wasner, Michael
2002, Volume 78, Issue 1
- 1-11 Incentive plans for productive efficiency, innovation and learning
by Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter & Tind, Jorgen
- 13-28 Valuation of product-mix flexibility using real options
by Bengtsson, Jens & Olhager, Jan
- 29-35 Assessment of quality and maturity level of R&D
by Berg, Pekka & Leinonen, Mikko & Leivo, Virpi & Pihlajamaa, Jussi
- 37-44 The impact of worker differences on production system output
by Buzacott, John A.
- 45-55 Risk analysis and assessment in network environments: A dyadic case study
by Hallikas, Jukka & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Tuominen, Markku
- 57-67 Total productivity measurement based on partial productivity ratios
by Hannula, Mika
- 69-78 Analyzing productivity with the enabler-effect map
by Lillrank, Paul & Holopainen, Sami & Paavola, Teemu
- 79-90 The problem of managing product development engineers: Can the balanced scorecard be an answer?
by Sandstrom, Jaana & Toivanen, Jouko
- 91-98 Representation and calculation of economic uncertainties: Intervals, fuzzy numbers, and probabilities
by Schjaer-Jacobsen, Hans
- 99-107 Improving the reliability of the customer order fulfilment process in a product identification company
by Turner, T. J. & Mendibil, K. & Bititci, U. S. & Daisley, P. & Breen, T. H. J.
- 109-116 Valuing exploration and production projects by means of option pricing theory
by Zettl, Martin
2002, Volume 77, Issue 3
- 189-190 Igls 2000
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Hinterhuber, Hans H.
- 191-203 The technology dimension of strategic leadership : The leadership challenge for production economists
by Hinterhuber, Hans H. & Friedrich, Stephan A.
- 205-218 Team roles in business process re-engineering
by Launonen, Martti & Kess, Pekka
- 219-229 Success factors for cooperative ventures in innovation and production systems
by Marxt, Christian & Link, Patrick
- 231-245 Performance simulation of supply chain designs
by Persson, Fredrik & Olhager, Jan
- 247-257 Make vs. buy decisions: A process incorporating multi-attribute decision-making
by Platts, K. W. & Probert, D. R. & Canez, L.
- 259-269 Integrated design and production of multi-storey timber frame houses - production effects caused by customer-oriented design
by Stehn, Lars & Bergstrom, Max
- 271-284 The contribution of technology selection to core competencies
by Torkkeli, Marko & Tuominen, Markku
- 285-298 Performance improvement theory
by Vits, Jeroen & Gelders, Ludo
- 299-313 A framework for maintenance concept development
by Waeyenbergh, Geert & Pintelon, Liliane
2002, Volume 77, Issue 2
- 95-111 Coordinating pricing and inventory replenishment policies for one wholesaler and one or more geographically dispersed retailers
by Boyaci, Tamer & Gallego, Guillermo
- 113-130 Incorporating transportation costs into inventory replenishment decisions
by Swenseth, Scott R. & Godfrey, Michael R.
- 131-143 Determining manufacturing batch sizes for a lumpy delivery system with trend demand
by Diponegoro, Ahmad & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 145-158 A possibilistic decision support system for imprecise mathematical programming problems
by Jensen, Hector A. & Maturana, Sergio
- 159-171 A list-based threshold accepting method for job shop scheduling problems
by Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T.
- 173-185 RETRACTED: A comparison of different methods for estimating the average inventory level in a (Q,R) system with backorders
by Lau, Amy Hing-Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
2002, Volume 77, Issue 1
- 1-15 Supply chain coordination with uncertain just-in-time delivery
by Zimmer, Kirstin
- 17-23 Economic design of -control charts with Weibull in-control times when there are multiple assignable causes
by Chen, Yun-Shiow & Yang, Yit-Ming
- 25-38 Determining load patterns for the delivery of assembly components under JIT systems
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Kim, Jae-Boum
- 39-51 Hierarchical simulation of complex production systems by coupling of models
by Zulch, Gert & Jonsson, Uwe & Fischer, Jorg
- 53-61 On the relaxation of multi-level dynamic lot-sizing models
by Voros, Jozsef
- 63-70 Resource allocation in a few industries: Determinants and trends
by Segelod, Esbjorn
- 71-83 New heuristics to minimize total completion time in m-machine flowshops
by Allahverdi, Ali & Aldowaisan, Tariq
- 85-87 Note on: Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality - a practical approach
by Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Cardenas-Barron, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 89-90 Note on: An optimal batch size for a production system operating under periodic delivery policy
by Sarker, Ruhul A.
- 91-91 Note: Reply to R.A. Sarker
by Goyal, S. K.
2002, Volume 76, Issue 3
- 219-228 Grouping of parts and machines in presence of alternative process routes by genetic algorithm
by Uddin, Muhammad Kutub & Shanker, Kripa
- 229-242 The dual-phase learning-forgetting model
by Jaber, M. Y. & Kher, H. V.
- 243-256 Product due date assignment for complex assemblies
by Song, D. P. & Hicks, C. & Earl, C. F.
- 257-264 The economic production lot-sizing problem with imperfect production processes and imperfect maintenance
by Ben-Daya, Mohamed
- 265-279 Parallel machine scheduling to minimize total tardiness
by Yalaoui, Farouk & Chu, Chengbin
- 281-292 A management design approach to a simple flexible assembly system
by Nakase, Nobuaki & Yamada, Tetsuo & Matsui, Masayuki
- 293-312 Technical efficiency and productivity change of China's iron and steel industry
by Ma, Jinlong & Evans, David G. & Fuller, Robert J. & Stewart, Donald F.
2002, Volume 76, Issue 2
- 111-120 Exact solution of inventory replenishment policy for a linear trend in demand - two-equation model
by Lo, Wen-Yang & Tsai, Chih-Hung & Li, Rong-Kwei
- 121-133 Designing performance analysis and IDEF0 for enterprise modelling in BPR
by Kim, Soung-Hie & Jang, Ki-Jin
- 135-145 The impact of flexible process capability on the product-process matrix: an empirical examination
by Ariss, Sonny S. & Zhang, Qingyu