International Journal of Production Economics
July 2004, Volume 90, Issue 2
- 151-167 How to use aggregation and combined forecasting to improve seasonal demand forecasts
by Dekker, Mark & van Donselaar, Karel & Ouwehand, Pim
- 169-186 Performance analysis of make-to-order manufacturing systems under different workload control regimes
by Haskose, A. & Kingsman, B. G. & Worthington, D
- 187-198 Exploring applicability of the workload control concept
by Henrich, Peter & Land, Martin & Gaalman, Gerard
- 199-211 A genetic algorithm tool for designing manufacturing facilities in the capital goods industry
by Hicks, C.
- 213-222 Fast production for order fulfillment: Implementing mass customization in electronics industry
by Partanen, Jari & Haapasalo, Harri
- 223-235 Combined make-to-order and make-to-stock in a food production system
by Soman, Chetan Anil & van Donk, Dirk Pieter & Gaalman, Gerard
- 237-249 Simulation results on the performance of Albin and Whitt's estimation method for waiting times in integrated production-inventory systems
by Van Nyen, Pieter L. M. & Van Ooijen, Henny P. G. & Bertrand, J.W.M.J. Will M.
- 251-263 Analysis of the effect of commonality in multi-level inventory systems applying MRP theory
by Zhou, Li & Grubbstrom, R.W.Robert W.
- 265-277 A simulation approach for planning and re-assigning of personnel in manufacturing
by Zulch, Gert & Rottinger, Sven & Vollstedt, Thorsten
July 2004, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 1-16 Risk, information and incentives in telecom supply chains
by Agrell, P.J.Per J. & Lindroth, Robert & Norrman, Andreas
- 17-25 Sensitivity analysis in investment project evaluation
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 27-45 A fuzzy-logic-based decision-making approach for new product development
by Buyukozkan, G.Gulcin & Feyzioglu, Orhan
- 47-58 Risk management processes in supplier networks
by Hallikas, Jukka & Karvonen, Iris & Pulkkinen, Urho & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Tuominen, Markku
- 59-70 Design of a decision support system to evaluate the investment in a new distribution centre
by Kengpol, Athakorn
- 71-78 Integration of risk- and chance management in the co-operation process
by Link, Patrick & Marxt, Christian
- 79-102 An e-procurement system for governmental purchasing
by Panayiotou, Nikolaos A. & Gayialis, Sotiris P. & Tatsiopoulos, I.P.Ilias P.
- 103-115 Complexity management and supply chain performance assessment. A field study and a conceptual framework
by Perona, Marco & Miragliotta, Giovanni
- 117-125 In search for complementarities--partnering of technology-intensive small firms
by Varis, Jari & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Puumalainen, Kaisu
June 2004, Volume 89, Issue 3
- 247-260 Lean production and the Internet
by Bruun, Peter & Mefford, R.N.Robert N.
- 261-273 Using business process re-engineering for the development of production efficiency in companies making engineered to order products
by Cameron, N. S. & Braiden, P. M.
- 275-292 A GDSS based approach for the assessment of customer needs in industrial markets
by Elfvengren, K.Kalle & Karkkainen, Hannu & Torkkeli, Marko & Tuominen, Markku
- 293-308 A general model for extended strategic supply chain management with emphasis on product life cycles including development and recycling
by Fandel, G. & Stammen, M.
- 309-320 Industrial service profiling: Matching service offerings and processes
by Johansson, Pontus & Olhager, Jan
- 321-337 Deregulation and restructuring of the global electricity supply industry and its impact upon power plant suppliers
by McGovern, T. & Hicks, C.
- 339-351 Implementation of e-procurement and e-fulfillment processes: A comparison of cases in the motorcycle industry
by Muffatto, Moreno & Payaro, Andrea
- 353-361 Supply chain management survey of Swedish manufacturing firms
by Olhager, Jan & Selldin, Erik
- 363-378 Dynamic knowledge-related learning processes in internationalizing high-tech SMEs
by Saarenketo, Sami & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Kuivalainen, Olli & Kylaheiko, Kalevi
- 379-393 Operationalising strategy: Mapping manufacturing variables
by Tan, Kim Hua & Platts, Ken
- 395-405 Maintenance concept development: A case study
by Waeyenbergh, Geert & Pintelon, Liliane
May 2004, Volume 89, Issue 2
- 1-1 Editorial
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Hinterhuber, Hans H.
- 109-118 Assessing the impact of e-business on supply chain dynamics
by Disney, S. M. & Naim, M. M. & Potter, A.
- 119-129 A methodology to support decision making across the supply chain of an industrial distributor
by Erol, Ismail & Ferrell, W.G.William Jr.
- 131-139 Supply chain coordination by revenue sharing contracts
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo
- 141-152 Enhanced supply chain management for e-business transactions
by Goutsos, Stavros & Karacapilidis, Nikos
- 153-163 The need for co-distribution in rural areas--a study of Pajala in Sweden
by Hageback, Charlotte & Segerstedt, Anders
- 165-174 A functional model of supply chains and waste
by Hicks, C. & Heidrich, O. & McGovern, T. & Donnelly, T.
- 175-187 Automated negotiations of supply contracts for flexible production networks
by Neubert, Ralf & Gorlitz, Otmar & Teich, Tobias
- 189-205 Integration techniques in customer-supplier relationships: An empirical research in the Italian industry of household appliances
by Perona, Marco & Saccani, Nicola
- 207-216 The evolution towards an integrated steel supply chain: A case study from the UK
by Potter, Andrew & Mason, Robert & Naim, Mohamed & Lalwani, Chandra
- 217-229 Customized supply chain design: Problems and alternatives for a production company in the food industry. A simulation based analysis
by Reiner, Gerald & Trcka, Michael
- 231-243 Supplier logistics performance measurement: Indications from a study in the automotive industry
by Schmitz, J. & Platts, K. W.
May 2004, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 1-20 Quality and reputation: The effects of external and internal factors over time
by Paulson Gjerde, Kathy A. & Slotnick, Susan A.
- 21-30 Regression metamodeling for the design of automated manufacturing system composed of parallel machines sharing a material handling resource
by Durieux, Severine & Pierreval, Henri
- 31-44 A note on inventory model involving variable lead time with defective units for mixtures of distribution
by Lee, Wen-Chuan & Wu, Jong-Wuu & Hou, Wen-Bin
- 45-56 Quantification of flexibility in advanced manufacturing systems using fuzzy concept
by Beskese, Ahmet & Kahraman, Cengiz & Irani, Zahir
- 57-68 Warranty analysis: An approach to modeling imperfect repairs
by Chukova, S. & Arnold, R. & Wang, Dong Q.
- 69-75 Selecting the best alternative based on life-cycle cost distributions of alternatives
by Jiang, R. & Zhang, W. J. & Ji, P.
- 77-93 The effect of information technologies on TQM: An initial analysis
by Martinez-Lorente, Angel R. & Sanchez-Rodriguez, Cristobal & Dewhurst, Frank W.
- 95-106 Malmquist productivity index estimation with zero-value variables: The case of Greek prefectural training councils
by Tsekouras, Kostas D. & Pantzios, Christos J. & Karagiannis, Giannis
April 2004, Volume 88, Issue 3
- 231-241 A heuristic to minimize makespan of cell scheduling problem
by Solimanpur, M. & Vrat, Prem & Shankar, Ravi
- 243-256 Optimizing assembly planning through a three-stage integrated approach
by Chen, Ruey-Shun & Lu, Kun-Yung & Tai, Pei-Hao
- 257-267 A case study on the multistage IC final testing scheduling problem with reentry
by Pearn, W. L. & Chung, S. H. & Chen, A. Y. & Yang, M. H.
- 269-289 AHP approach in the credit evaluation of the manufacturing firms in Turkey
by Yurdakul, Mustafa & Ic, Yusuf Tansel
- 291-306 An empirical study of ISO certification in the maquiladora industry
by Dowlatshahi, Shad & Urias, Cristina
- 307-316 An EOQ model with deteriorating items under inflation when supplier credits linked to order quantity
by Chang, Chun-Tao
March 2004, Volume 88, Issue 2
- 123-123 Mathematical methods and their applications to inventory control and related topics
by Girlich, H.-J.Hans-Joachim
- 125-135 Stochastic orders and inventory problems
by Bulinskaya, E. V.
- 137-144 Applications of integral transforms to planning and finance
by Girlich, H.-J.Hans-Joachim
- 145-155 On the compact presentation of the lead times perturbations in distribution networks
by Bogataj, Marija & Bogataj, Ludvik
- 157-171 Finite queueing systems--structural investigations and optimal design
by Kochel, Peter
- 173-181 Simulated annealing in lot sizing problems
by Tang, Ou
- 183-190 Heuristics for impulse replenishment with continuous periodic demand
by Bylka, S.Stanislaw & Rempala, Ryszarda
- 191-203 The effect of various operators on the genetic search for large scheduling problems
by Nearchou, A.C.Andreas C.
- 205-227 Optimal returns policy for supply chain with e-marketplace
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Duan & Yan, Houmin
March 2004, Volume 88, Issue 1
- 1-14 Manufacturing investments in the Czech Republic:: An international comparison
by Lefley, Frank & Wharton, Frank & Hajek, Ladislav & Hynek, Josef & Janecek, Vaclav
- 15-27 The impact of forecasting methods on the bullwhip effect
by Zhang, Xiaolong
- 29-49 The procurement of strategic parts. Analysis of a portfolio of contracts with suppliers using a system dynamics simulation model
by Crespo Marquez, Adolfo & Blanchar, Carol
- 51-59 Logistic planning of rework with deteriorating work-in-process
by Flapper, Simme Douwe P. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 61-71 The impact of outsourcing on the transaction costs and boundaries of manufacturing
by McCarthy, Ian & Anagnostou, Angela
- 73-83 Multistate network reliability evaluation under the maintenance cost constraint
by Yeh, Wei-Chang
- 85-93 Minimizing total completion time in a two-machine flowshop with a learning effect
by Lee, Wen-Chiung & Wu, Chin-Chia
- 95-104 Environmental and reverse logistics policies in European bottling and packaging firms
by Gonzalez-Torre, Pilar L. & Adenso-Diaz, B. & Artiba, Hakim
- 105-119 The stochastic dynamic production/inventory lot-sizing problem with service-level constraints
by Tarim, S. Armagan & Kingsman, Brian G.
February 2004, Volume 87, Issue 3
- 209-212 Special issue on supply chain management for the 21st century organizational competitiveness
by Gunasekaran, A. & Chung, Walter W. C.
- 213-229 Cost and benefit of Internet-based support of business processes
by Manecke, Nicola & Schoensleben, Paul
- 231-240 Practical framework for strategic alliance in Pearl River Delta manufacturing supply chain: A total quality approach
by Lo, Victor H. Y. & Yeung, Alice H. W.
- 241-250 Virtual e-Chain (VeC) model for supply chain collaboration
by Manthou, Vicky & Vlachopoulou, Maro & Folinas, Dimitris
- 251-266 Enterprise information systems project implementation:: A case study of ERP in Rolls-Royce
by Yusuf, Yahaya & Gunasekaran, A. & Abthorpe, Mark S.
- 267-280 Networked enterprise: A new business model for global sourcing
by Chung, Walter W. C. & Yam, Anthony Y. K. & Chan, Michael F. S.
- 281-293 Data transmission code towards international EDI for seafood supply chain
by Kobayashi, Iwao & Takeno, Takeo & Sugawara, Mitsumasa
- 295-308 Development of a dynamic data interchange scheme to support product design in agile manufacturing
by Lee, Carman K. M. & Lau, Henry C. W. & Yu, K. M. & Fung, Richard Y. K.
- 309-320 Extending the concept of supply chain:: The effective management of value chains
by Al-Mudimigh, Abdullah S. & Zairi, Mohamed & Ahmed, Abdel Moneim M.
- 321-331 An empirical study of supply chain performance in transport logistics
by Lai, Kee-Hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E.
- 333-347 A framework for supply chain performance measurement
by Gunasekaran, A. & Patel, C. & McGaughey, Ronald E.
January 2004, Volume 87, Issue 2
- 99-113 A deterministic model for planning production quantities in a multi-plant, multi-warehouse environment with extensible capacities
by Jolayemi, Joel K. & Olorunniwo, Festus O.
- 115-139 Towards an integrated model of operation allocation and material handling selection in cellular manufacturing systems
by Lashkari, R. S. & Boparai, R. & Paulo, J.
- 141-147 Minimizing makespan for single machine batch processing with non-identical job sizes using simulated annealing
by Melouk, Sharif & Damodaran, Purushothaman & Chang, Ping-Yu
- 149-155 Skill enhancement efforts and firm performance in the Brazilian chemical industry: An exploratory canonical correlation analysis--research note
by Lima, Marcos A. M. & Resende, Marcelo & Hasenclever, Lia
- 157-169 A continuous review inventory model with order expediting
by Duran, Alfonso & Gutierrez, Gil & Zequeira, Romulo I.
- 171-184 Multi-attribute comparison of catering service companies using fuzzy AHP: The case of Turkey
by Kahraman, Cengiz & Cebeci, Ufuk & Ruan, Da
- 185-193 The survivor technique and the cost frontier: A nonparametric approach
by Sengupta, Jati K.
- 195-205 A branch and bound algorithm for sub-contractor selection in agile manufacturing environment
by Ip, W. H. & Yung, K. L. & Wang, Dingwei
January 2004, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 1-15 Costing fixed assets in Swedish municipalities: Effects of changing calculation methods
by Yard, Stefan
- 17-24 Inventory dynamics, time lags, and efficiency measures
by Azari-Rad, Hamid
- 25-37 A replenishment model for the supply-uncertainty problem
by Mohebbi, Esmail
- 39-48 A note on constructive heuristics for the flowshop problem with blocking
by Ronconi, Debora P.
- 49-65 Activity-based cost estimation in a push/pull advanced manufacturing system
by Ozbayrak, M. & Akgun, M. & Turker, A. K.
- 67-81 A memetic algorithm for a multistage capacitated lot-sizing problem
by Berretta, Regina & Rodrigues, Luiz Fernando
- 83-95 A revised EMQ/JIT production-run model: An examination of inventory and production costs
by Cao, Qing & Schniederjans, Marc J.
December 2003, Volume 86, Issue 3
- 183-185 In Memoriam: Professor Brian G. Kingsman 1939-2003
by Mercer, Alan & Grubbstrom, Robert W.
- 187-199 A methodology for selection problems with multiple, conflicting objectives and both qualitative and quantitative criteria
by Erol, Ismail & Ferrell, William Jr.
- 201-216 An integrated location, production, distribution and investment model for a multinational corporation
by Bhutta, Khurrum S. & Huq, Faizul & Frazier, Greg & Mohamed, Zubair
- 217-231 A comparative study of linear and nonlinear models for aggregate retail sales forecasting
by Chu, Ching-Wu & Zhang, Guoqiang Peter
- 233-249 Evaluating orders allocation within networks of firms
by Hammami, A. & Burlat, P. & Campagne, J. P.
- 251-270 An assessment of supply chain and innovation management practices in the manufacturing industries in Turkey
by Ulusoy, Gunduz
November 2003, Volume 86, Issue 2
- 93-105 Linking advertising and quantity decisions in the single-period inventory model
by Khouja, Moutaz & Robbins, Stephanie S.
- 107-120 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the dynamic plant layout problem
by Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Cheng, Chun Hung & Conway, Daniel G. & Lau, Chun Ming
- 121-131 The algorithm for integrating all incidence matrices in multi-dimensional group technology
by Li, Ming-Liang
- 133-143 A case study in a two-stage hybrid flow shop with setup time and dedicated machines
by Lin, Hung-Tso & Liao, Ching-Jong
- 145-154 A mathematical programming approach to fuzzy efficiency ranking
by Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 155-168 Integrated inventory model for deteriorating items under a multi-echelon supply chain environment
by Rau, Hsin & Wu, Mei-Ying & Wee, Hui-Ming
- 169-179 Impact of supplier's lead time and forecast demand updating on retailer's order quantity variability in a two-level supply chain
by So, Kut C. & Zheng, Xiaona
October 2003, Volume 86, Issue 1
- 1-10 A JIT lot-splitting model for supply chain management: Enhancing buyer-supplier linkage
by Kim, Seung-Lae & Ha, Daesung
- 11-19 Multiplier bounds in DEA via strong complementary slackness condition solution
by Chen, Yao & Morita, Hiroshi & Zhu, Joe
- 21-34 The adoption of incentive regulation and its effect on technical efficiency in telecommunications in the United States
by Uri, Noel D.
- 35-45 A genetic algorithm approach to the bi-criteria allocation of customers to warehouses
by Zhou, Gengui & Min, Hokey & Gen, Mitsuo
- 47-62 Analysis of the structural measures of flexibility and agility using a measurement theoretical framework
by Giachetti, Ronald E. & Martinez, Luis D. & Saenz, Oscar A. & Chen, Chin-Sheng
- 63-80 Dynamic outsourcing to contract manufacturers with different capabilities of reducing the supply cost
by Kim, Bowon
- 81-90 Quantitative models for performance measurement systems--alternate considerations
by Sarkis, Joseph
September 2003, Volume 85, Issue 3
- 273-273 Structuring and planning operations
by O'Brien, Christopher & Olhager, Jan
- 275-287 Service engineering--methodical development of new service products
by Bullinger, Hans-Jorg & Fahnrich, Klaus-Peter & Meiren, Thomas
- 289-304 Fundamental modes of operation for mass customization
by MacCarthy, Bart & Brabazon, Philip G. & Bramham, Johanna
- 305-318 Combining lean and agile characteristics: Creation of virtual groups by enhanced production flow analysis
by Prince, J. & Kay, J. M.
- 319-329 Strategic positioning of the order penetration point
by Olhager, Jan
- 331-346 Strategy not tactics drives aggregate planning
by Buxey, Geoff
- 347-358 Heuristic PAC model for hybrid MTO and MTS production environment
by Chang, Sheng-Hung & Pai, Ping-Feng & Yuan, Kuo-Jung & Wang, Bo-Chang & Li, Rong-Kwei
- 359-369 An optimization-oriented method for simulation-based job shop scheduling incorporating capacity adjustment function
by Arakawa, Masahiro & Fuyuki, Masahiko & Inoue, Ichiro
- 371-388 Comparing scheduling rules for flexible flow lines
by Kurz, Mary E. & Askin, Ronald G.
- 389-401 Job sequencing using an expert
by Mandelbaum, Marvin & Hlynka, Myron
August 2003, Volume 85, Issue 2
- 125-125 Supply chain management--a production perspective
by O'Brien, Christopher & Olhager, Jan
- 127-140 The impact of product life cycle on supply chain strategy
by Aitken, James & Childerhouse, Paul & Towill, Denis
- 141-153 Flexibility configurations for the supply chain management
by Garavelli, A. Claudio
- 155-170 Flexibility in logistic systems--modeling and performance evaluation
by Barad, M. & Even Sapir, D.
- 171-181 Modeling the flexibility of order quantities and lead-times in supply chains
by Das, Sanchoy K. & Abdel-Malek, Layek
- 183-198 The strategic integration of agile and lean supply
by Stratton, R. & Warburton, R. D. H.
- 199-215 The effect of vendor managed inventory (VMI) dynamics on the Bullwhip Effect in supply chains
by Disney, S. M. & Towill, D. R.
- 217-231 Logistics-oriented inventory analysis
by Lutz, Stefan & Loedding, Hermann & Wiendahl, Hans-Peter
- 233-249 Production planning and order acceptance in business to business electronic commerce
by Calosso, T. & Cantamessa, M. & Vu, Dang & Villa, A.
- 251-262 Production planning of a multi-site manufacturing system by hybrid modelling: A case study from the automotive industry
by Gnoni, M. G. & Iavagnilio, R. & Mossa, G. & Mummolo, G. & Di Leva, A.
- 263-269 Multi-agent based supply chain modelling with dynamic environment
by Kaihara, Toshiya
July 2003, Volume 85, Issue 1
- 1-2 Performance evaluation, planning and control, of productive systems
by Artiba, Abdelhakim
- 3-10 Integration of simulation and optimization for solving complex decision making problems
by Iassinovski, S. & Artiba, A. & Bachelet, V. & Riane, F.
- 11-31 -: An introduction to a methodological approach for the simulation of distributed industrial systems
by Galland, S. & Grimaud, F. & Beaune, P. & Campagne, J. P.
- 33-46 Countering forgetting through training and deployment
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Kher, Hemant V. & Davis, Darwin J.
- 47-60 Overflow analysis and cross-trained servers
by Chevalier, Philippe & Tabordon, Nathalie
- 61-68 The effects of a simple arrival rate control policy on throughput and work-in-process in production systems with workload dependent processing rates
by van Ooijen, H. P. G. & Bertrand, J. W. M.
- 69-81 Operating theatre planning
by Guinet, Alain & Chaabane, Sondes
- 83-90 The operating theatre planning by the follow-up of the risk of no realization
by Marcon, Eric & Kharraja, Said & Simonnet, Gerard
- 91-95 Continuous review inventory model with delay in payments
by Salameh, M. K. & Abboud, N. E. & El-Kassar, A. N. & Ghattas, R. E.
- 97-111 MIP-based heuristics for capacitated lotsizing problems
by Merce, C. & Fontan, G.
- 113-121 Controlling multi-level production in a rolling-schedule environment
by Dellaert, Nico & Jeunet, Jully
June 2003, Volume 84, Issue 3
- 231-253 Efficacy of end-user neural network and data mining software for predicting complex system performance
by Schikora, Paul F. & Godfrey, Michael R.
- 255-270 Improving the performance of job shop manufacturing with demand-pull production control by reducing set-up/processing time variability
by Li, Jing-Wen
- 271-282 Using genetic algorithms to resolve layout problems in facilities where there are aisles
by Gomez, A. & Fernandez, Q. I. & De la Fuente Garcia, D. & Garcia, P. J.
- 283-292 Sequencing delivery and receiving operations for yard cranes in port container terminals
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Lee, Keung Mo & Hwang, Hark
- 293-305 A survey of the adoption and use of target costing in Dutch firms
by Dekker, Henri & Smidt, Peter
- 307-318 The optimal cycle time for EPQ inventory model under permissible delay in payments
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Huang, Yung-Fu
- 319-334 Optimizing loading policies at a bottleneck facility in an assembly line with random rejects
by Awate, Prakash G. & Moorkanat, Jayan & Rangaraj, Narayan
May 2003, Volume 84, Issue 2
- 115-131 Optimization approximations for capacity constrained material requirements planning
by Clark, Alistair R.
- 133-147 A web-enhanced dynamic BOM-based available-to-promise system
by Xiong, Mohua & Tor, Shu Beng & Khoo, Li Pheng & Chen, Chun-Hsien
- 149-163 Optimum design of component tolerances of assemblies using constraint networks
by Yang, Christopher C. & Naikan, V. N. Achutha
- 165-192 Scale, indivisibilities and production function in data envelopment analysis
by Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K.
- 193-204 A management design approach to assembly line systems
by Yamada, Tetsuo & Matsui, Masayuki
- 205-213 Makespan minimization for two uniform parallel machines
by Liao, Ching-Jong & Lin, Chien-Hung
- 215-228 Assessing manufacturing management performance for notebook computer plants in Taiwan
by Sheu, D. Daniel & Peng, Shiao-Lan
April 2003, Volume 84, Issue 1
- 1-16 Cost and scale-up factors, international inflation indexes and location factors
by Remer, Donald S. & Mattos, Fernando B.
- 17-34 Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance
by Lai, Kee-Hung
- 35-50 Successful predictors of business process reengineering (BPR) in financial services
by Terziovski, Mile & Fitzpatrick, Paul & O&rsquo & Neill, Peter
- 51-69 Capital budgeting methods among Sweden's largest groups of companies. The state of the art and a comparison with earlier studies
by Sandahl, Gert & Sjogren, Stefan
- 71-83 Distributed decision making in supply chain management
by Schneeweiss, Christoph
- 85-100 Selecting the most efficient maintenance approach using fuzzy multiple criteria decision making
by Al-Najjar, Basim & Alsyouf, Imad
- 101-112 Analysis of cooperation effects in Two-Center production models
by Matsui, Masayuki & Aita, Shun & Nof, Shimon Y. & Chen, Jianhao & Nishibori, Yukiko
March 2003, Volume 83, Issue 3
- 223-231 Probabilistic multi-item inventory model with varying order cost under two restrictions: A geometric programming approach
by Abuo-El-Ata, M. O. & Fergany, Hala A. & El-Wakeel, Mona F.
- 233-246 On the best number of different standard lengths to stock for one-dimensional assortment problems
by Holthaus, Oliver
- 247-256 An inventory model with deteriorating items, quantity discount, pricing and time-dependent partial backlogging
by Papachristos, S. & Skouri, K.
- 257-278 A techno-economic analysis of the results of product diversification in household appliance durables--evaluating concreteness
by Barbiroli, Giancarlo & Focacci, Antonio
- 279-298 Evidence of manufacturing strategies in Indian industry: a survey
by Dangayach, G. S. & Deshmukh, S. G.
- 299-307 A stock rationing policy in a (s,S)-controlled stochastic production system with 2-phase Coxian processing times and lost sales
by Lee, Jeong Eun & Hong, Yushin
- 309-324 Cyclic deadlock prediction and avoidance for zone-controlled AGV system
by Lochana Moorthy, Rajeeva & Hock-Guan, Wee & Wing-Cheong, Ng & Chung-Piaw, Teo
- 325-334 A multi-objective model for purchasing of bulk raw materials of a large-scale integrated steel plant
by Gao, Zhen & Tang, Lixin
February 2003, Volume 83, Issue 2
- 115-122 A joint approach for setting unit price and the length of the credit period for a seller when end demand is price sensitive
by Abad, P. L. & Jaggi, C. K.
- 123-138 A simulation study of focused cellular manufacturing as an alternative batch-processing layout
by Al-Mubarak, Fahad & Canel, Cem & Khumawala, Basheer M.
- 139-142 A simple rule for determining replenishment intervals of an inventory item with linear decreasing demand rate
by Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C.
- 143-151 Prototyping the departmental organisation of an enterprise
by Zulch, Gert & Brinkmeier, Bernd
- 153-167 Development of a web-based system for supporting sales in a mineral water manufacturing firm: A case study
by Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E. & Lee, C. M. Y.
- 169-183 Activity-based cost management for design and development stage
by Ben-Arieh, David & Qian, Li
- 185-194 Required characteristics of statistical distribution models for life cycle cost estimation
by Jiang, R. & Zhang, W. J. & Ji, P.
- 195-215 Exploring the utilization of a CONWIP system for supply chain management. A comparison with fully integrated supply chains
by Ovalle, Oscar Rubiano & Marquez, Adolfo Crespo
January 2003, Volume 83, Issue 1
- 1-12 Static scheduling research to minimize weighted and unweighted tardiness: A state-of-the-art survey
by Sen, Tapan & Sulek, Joanne M. & Dileepan, Parthasarati
- 13-26 Manufacturing flexibility and business strategy: An empirical study of small and medium sized firms
by Chang, Shih-Chia & Yang, Chen-Lung & Cheng, Hsin-Chia & Sheu, Chwen
- 27-35 A non-radial Malmquist productivity index with an illustrative application to Chinese major industries
by Chen, Yao
- 37-43 A consignment system where suppliers cannot verify retailer's sales reports
by Gerchak, Yigal & Khmelnitsky, Eugene
- 45-64 An information-processing model of maintenance management
by Swanson, Laura
- 65-84 Freezing the master production schedule under single resource constraint and demand uncertainty
by Xie, Jinxing & Zhao, Xiande & Lee, T. S.
- 85-94 Efficiency, R&D and ownership - some empirical evidence
by Dilling-Hansen, Mogens & Madsen, Erik Strojer & Smith, Valdemar
- 95-111 Lot sizing with learning and forgetting in set-ups and in product quality
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice
January 2003, Volume 81-82, Issue 1
- 1-1 Preface
by Chikan, Professor Attila
- 1-12 Storage capacity and water use in the 21 water-resource regions of the United States geological survey
by Stern, Andrew
- 13-26 Developments in global inventory investment
by Chikan, Attila & Tatrai, Tunde
- 27-39 Long term trends in US inventory to sales ratios
by Irvine, F. Owen