International Journal of Production Economics
January 2005, Volume 93-94, Issue 1
- 331-344 Eliminating drift in inventory and order based production control systems
by Disney, S.M. & Towill, D.R.
- 345-356 Stability of perishable goods in cold logistic chains
by Bogataj, Marija & Bogataj, Ludvik & Vodopivec, Robert
- 357-373 Turnpike policies for periodic review inventory model with emergency orders
by Bylka, Stanislaw
- 375-386 Lot sizes in a capacity constrained facility--a simulation study of stationary stochastic demand
by Brander, Par & Leven, Erik & Segerstedt, Anders
- 387-397 Integrated inventory models with controllable lead time and backorder discount considerations
by Pan, Jason Chao-Hsien & Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 399-405 Replenish-up-to inventory control policy with random replenishment intervals
by Ertogral, Kadir & Rahim, M.A.
- 407-415 Integer-ratio policies for distribution/inventory systems
by Abdul-Jalbar, B. & Gutierrez, J. & Sicilia, J.
- 417-428 The hotel yield management with two types of room prices, overbooking and cancellations
by Koide, Takeshi & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 429-437 Base-stock policies for the lost sales inventory system with Poisson demand and Erlangian lead times
by Johansen, Soren Glud
- 439-445 A discounted cash flow approach to the base stock inventory model
by Hill, R.M. & Pakkala, T.P.M.
- 447-454 A continuous production-inventory problem with regeneration cycles
by Rempala, Ryszarda
- 455-464 Sensitivity results considering rescheduling by AND/OR graphs
by Hvalica, Dusan & Bogataj, Ludvik
- 465-477 The distribution-free newsboy problem: Extensions to the shortage penalty case
by Alfares, Hesham K. & Elmorra, Hassan H.
- 479-491 The impact of aggregation level on forecasting performance
by Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo & Caniato, Federico
- 493-503 Fuzzy approach to the spatial games in the total market area
by Bogataj, Marija & Usenik, Janez
- 505-513 Simulation-based optimisation of multi-echelon inventory systems
by Kochel, P. & Nielander, U.
December 2004, Volume 92, Issue 3
- 203-206 Engineering and economic laws of production
by Wibe, Soren
- 207-220 Aligning ERP implementation with competitive priorities of manufacturing firms: An exploratory study
by Yen, HsiuJu Rebecca & Sheu, Chwen
- 221-239 Determining the optimal number of sublots in a single-product, deterministic flow shop with overlapping operations
by Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Vandaele, Nico
- 241-254 An integrated approach to enhance the optical performance of couplers based on neural networks, desirability functions and tabu search
by Hsu, Chih-Ming
- 255-266 Integrated vendor-buyer cooperative models with stochastic demand in controllable lead time
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Wu, Kun-Shan & Ho, Chia-Huei
- 267-280 Quality tools and techniques: Are they necessary for quality management?
by Tari, Juan Jose & Sabater, Vicente
- 281-294 A numerical comparison of three potential learning and forgetting models
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Sikstrom, Sverker
- 295-295 Observation on: "Modeling in-house vs. contract maintenance, with fixed costs and learning effects" [Int. J. Production Economics 32 (1993) 277-283]
by Ferrell, William Jr
- 297-297 Erratum to "Supply chain coordination by revenue sharing contract": [Int. J. Production Econ. 89 (2) (2004) 131-139]
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo
November 2004, Volume 92, Issue 2
- 99-111 Allocative inefficiency and its cost:: The case of Spanish public hospitals
by Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Fernandez-Blanco, Victor & Lovell, C. A. Knox
- 113-124 Supply chain coordination in buyer centric B2B electronic markets
by Wang, Charles X. & Benaroch, Michel
- 125-131 An eclectic approach for replenishment with non-linear decreasing demand
by Yang, J. & Zhao, G. Q. & Rand, G. K.
- 133-144 Price cap regulation, incentives and quality:: The case of Brazilian telecommunications
by Facanha, Luis Otavio & Resende, Marcelo
- 145-155 Performance of approximations for compound Poisson distributed demand in the newsboy problem
by Dominey, M. J. G. & Hill, R. M.
- 157-167 Optimal lot sizing for an unreliable production system based on net present value approach
by Giri, B. C. & Dohi, T.
- 169-180 Warehouse space capacity and delivery time window considerations in dynamic lot-sizing for a simple supply chain
by Jaruphongsa, Wikrom & Cetinkaya, Sila & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 181-196 Reactive JIT ordering system for changes in the mean and variance of demand
by Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Morikawa, Katsumi & Nakamura, Nobuto
- 197-200 Technical note: The EOQ and EPQ models with shortages derived without derivatives
by Ronald, Robert & Yang, Gino K. & Chu, Peter
November 2004, Volume 92, Issue 1
- 1-10 Adaptive resource allocation in multimodal activity networks
by Tereso, Anabela P. & Araujo, M. Madalena T. & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 11-19 A comparison of picking, storage, and routing policies in manual order picking
by Petersen, Charles G. & Aase, Gerald
- 21-30 Buyer focus: Evaluation of a new concept for supply chain integration
by van der Vaart, Taco & van Donk, Dirk Pieter
- 31-42 Total factor productivity and the spillover hypothesis: Some new evidence
by Sena, Vania
- 43-59 The design of contracts to coordinate operational interdependencies within the supply chain
by Schneeweiss, Christoph & Zimmer, Kirstin & Zimmermann, Michael
- 61-74 Economic design of control charts for non-normal data using variable sampling policy
by Chen, Yan-Kwang
- 75-80 Integrated single vendor single buyer model with stochastic demand and variable lead time
by Ben-Daya, M. & Hariga, M.
- 81-96 An exact analytical solution to the production inventory control problem
by Warburton, Roger D. H.
October 2004, Volume 91, Issue 3
- 201-214 Agile manufacturing systems in the automotive industry
by Elkins, Debra A. & Huang, Ningjian & Alden, Jeffrey M.
- 215-221 Bridging the gap between probabilistic and fuzzy-parameter EOQ models
by Hojati, Mehran
- 223-227 Strategic choice of flexible manufacturing technologies
by Tseng, Mei-Chiun
- 229-234 Note on an economic lot scheduling problem under budgetary and capacity constraints
by Giri, B. C. & Moon, I.
- 235-249 Prioritizing engineering characteristics in quality function deployment with incomplete information: A linear partial ordering approach
by Han, Chang Hee & Kim, Jae Kyeong & Choi, Sang Hyun
- 251-272 Queueing networks and the topological design of supply chain systems
by Kerbache, Laoucine & MacGregor Smith, James
- 273-291 Configuring products to address the customization-responsiveness squeeze: A survey of management issues and opportunities
by Salvador, F. & Forza, C.
September 2004, Volume 91, Issue 2
- 101-107 Approach of just-in-time distribution requirements planning for supply chain management
by Wang, Wei & Fung, Richard Y. K. & Chai, Yueting
- 109-119 A finite horizon lot-sizing problem with time-varying deterministic demand and waiting-time-dependent partial backlogging
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Yang, Shan-Lin
- 121-134 Parallel-machine batch scheduling to minimize the maximum lateness and the number of tardy jobs
by Lin, B. M. T. & Jeng, A. A. K.
- 135-147 Modelling the slab stack shuffling problem in developing steel rolling schedules and its solution using improved Parallel Genetic Algorithms
by Singh, Kumar Ashutosh & Srinivas & Tiwari, M. K.
- 149-164 Cost-optimization heuristic algorithm in safety engineering
by Avner, Ben-Yair
- 165-177 Parametric vs. neural network models for the estimation of production costs: A case study in the automotive industry
by Cavalieri, Sergio & Maccarrone, Paolo & Pinto, Roberto
- 179-188 Order arrival control of an M/M/1 failure prone service station
by Kuo, Yarlin
- 189-198 Exact, approximate, and generic iterative models for the multi-product Newsboy problem with budget constraint
by Abdel-Malek, Layek & Montanari, Roberto & Morales, Libia Cristina
September 2004, Volume 91, Issue 1
- 1-15 Product-driven supply chain selection using integrated multi-criteria decision-making methodology
by Wang, Ge & Huang, Samuel H. & Dismukes, John P.
- 17-35 Estimating and decomposing the rate of technical change in the Swedish pulp and paper industry: A general index approach
by Lundmark, Robert & Soderholm, Patrik
- 37-46 Mean flowtime and inventory in production systems:: A finite time analogue to Little's Law
by Kanet, J. J.
- 47-62 Multi-product capacity-constrained lot sizing with economic objectives
by Choi, Sangjin & Enns, S. T.
- 63-74 Production smoothing in the Japanese vehicle industry
by Mollick, Andre Varella
- 75-90 A comparison of Hybrid Push/Pull and CONWIP/Pull production inventory control policies
by Geraghty, John & Heavey, Cathal
- 91-98 An optimal policy for a single-vendor single-buyer integrated production-inventory problem with process unreliability consideration
by Huang, Chao-Kuei
August 2004, Volume 90, Issue 3
- 281-294 Integrating resource and production decisions in a simple multi-stage assembly system
by Dellaert, Nico & de Kok, Ton
- 295-309 Variance amplification and the golden ratio in production and inventory control
by Disney, S. M. & Towill, D. R. & van de Velde, W.
- 311-323 An extended production/recycling model with stationary demand and return rates
by Dobos, Imre & Richter, Knut
- 325-343 Optimal policies in hybrid manufacturing/remanufacturing systems with product substitution
by Inderfurth, Karl
- 345-359 Scheduling a multi-stage fabrication shop for efficient subsequent assembly operations
by Lagodimos, A. G. & Mihiotis, A. N. & Kosmidis, V. C.
- 361-367 Inventory control with a modified Croston procedure and Erlang distribution
by Leven, Erik & Segerstedt, Anders
- 369-376 The MPS parameterization under lead time uncertainty
by Ould-Louly, Mohamed-Aly & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 377-389 Determination of an order-up-to policy in the stochastic economic lot scheduling model
by Smits, Sanne R. & Wagner, Michael & G. de Kok, Ton
- 391-402 A local search algorithm for the optimization of the stochastic economic lot scheduling problem
by Wagner, Michael & Smits, Sanne R.
- 403-419 An integrated multi-depot hub-location vehicle routing model for network planning of parcel service
by Wasner, Michael & Zapfel, Gunther
- 421-434 Two-stage flowshop earliness and tardiness machine scheduling involving a common due window
by Yeung, W. K. & Oguz, Ceyda & Edwin Cheng, T. C.
July 2004, Volume 90, Issue 2
- 129-149 Business process modelling: Review and framework
by Aguilar-Saven, R.S.Ruth Sara
- 151-167 How to use aggregation and combined forecasting to improve seasonal demand forecasts
by Dekker, Mark & van Donselaar, Karel & Ouwehand, Pim
- 169-186 Performance analysis of make-to-order manufacturing systems under different workload control regimes
by Haskose, A. & Kingsman, B. G. & Worthington, D
- 187-198 Exploring applicability of the workload control concept
by Henrich, Peter & Land, Martin & Gaalman, Gerard
- 199-211 A genetic algorithm tool for designing manufacturing facilities in the capital goods industry
by Hicks, C.
- 213-222 Fast production for order fulfillment: Implementing mass customization in electronics industry
by Partanen, Jari & Haapasalo, Harri
- 223-235 Combined make-to-order and make-to-stock in a food production system
by Soman, Chetan Anil & van Donk, Dirk Pieter & Gaalman, Gerard
- 237-249 Simulation results on the performance of Albin and Whitt's estimation method for waiting times in integrated production-inventory systems
by Van Nyen, Pieter L. M. & Van Ooijen, Henny P. G. & Bertrand, J.W.M.J. Will M.
- 251-263 Analysis of the effect of commonality in multi-level inventory systems applying MRP theory
by Zhou, Li & Grubbstrom, R.W.Robert W.
- 265-277 A simulation approach for planning and re-assigning of personnel in manufacturing
by Zulch, Gert & Rottinger, Sven & Vollstedt, Thorsten
July 2004, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 1-16 Risk, information and incentives in telecom supply chains
by Agrell, P.J.Per J. & Lindroth, Robert & Norrman, Andreas
- 17-25 Sensitivity analysis in investment project evaluation
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 27-45 A fuzzy-logic-based decision-making approach for new product development
by Buyukozkan, G.Gulcin & Feyzioglu, Orhan
- 47-58 Risk management processes in supplier networks
by Hallikas, Jukka & Karvonen, Iris & Pulkkinen, Urho & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Tuominen, Markku
- 59-70 Design of a decision support system to evaluate the investment in a new distribution centre
by Kengpol, Athakorn
- 71-78 Integration of risk- and chance management in the co-operation process
by Link, Patrick & Marxt, Christian
- 79-102 An e-procurement system for governmental purchasing
by Panayiotou, Nikolaos A. & Gayialis, Sotiris P. & Tatsiopoulos, I.P.Ilias P.
- 103-115 Complexity management and supply chain performance assessment. A field study and a conceptual framework
by Perona, Marco & Miragliotta, Giovanni
- 117-125 In search for complementarities--partnering of technology-intensive small firms
by Varis, Jari & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Puumalainen, Kaisu
June 2004, Volume 89, Issue 3
- 247-260 Lean production and the Internet
by Bruun, Peter & Mefford, R.N.Robert N.
- 261-273 Using business process re-engineering for the development of production efficiency in companies making engineered to order products
by Cameron, N. S. & Braiden, P. M.
- 275-292 A GDSS based approach for the assessment of customer needs in industrial markets
by Elfvengren, K.Kalle & Karkkainen, Hannu & Torkkeli, Marko & Tuominen, Markku
- 293-308 A general model for extended strategic supply chain management with emphasis on product life cycles including development and recycling
by Fandel, G. & Stammen, M.
- 309-320 Industrial service profiling: Matching service offerings and processes
by Johansson, Pontus & Olhager, Jan
- 321-337 Deregulation and restructuring of the global electricity supply industry and its impact upon power plant suppliers
by McGovern, T. & Hicks, C.
- 339-351 Implementation of e-procurement and e-fulfillment processes: A comparison of cases in the motorcycle industry
by Muffatto, Moreno & Payaro, Andrea
- 353-361 Supply chain management survey of Swedish manufacturing firms
by Olhager, Jan & Selldin, Erik
- 363-378 Dynamic knowledge-related learning processes in internationalizing high-tech SMEs
by Saarenketo, Sami & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Kuivalainen, Olli & Kylaheiko, Kalevi
- 379-393 Operationalising strategy: Mapping manufacturing variables
by Tan, Kim Hua & Platts, Ken
- 395-405 Maintenance concept development: A case study
by Waeyenbergh, Geert & Pintelon, Liliane
May 2004, Volume 89, Issue 2
- 1-1 Editorial
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Hinterhuber, Hans H.
- 109-118 Assessing the impact of e-business on supply chain dynamics
by Disney, S. M. & Naim, M. M. & Potter, A.
- 119-129 A methodology to support decision making across the supply chain of an industrial distributor
by Erol, Ismail & Ferrell, W.G.William Jr.
- 131-139 Supply chain coordination by revenue sharing contracts
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo
- 141-152 Enhanced supply chain management for e-business transactions
by Goutsos, Stavros & Karacapilidis, Nikos
- 153-163 The need for co-distribution in rural areas--a study of Pajala in Sweden
by Hageback, Charlotte & Segerstedt, Anders
- 165-174 A functional model of supply chains and waste
by Hicks, C. & Heidrich, O. & McGovern, T. & Donnelly, T.
- 175-187 Automated negotiations of supply contracts for flexible production networks
by Neubert, Ralf & Gorlitz, Otmar & Teich, Tobias
- 189-205 Integration techniques in customer-supplier relationships: An empirical research in the Italian industry of household appliances
by Perona, Marco & Saccani, Nicola
- 207-216 The evolution towards an integrated steel supply chain: A case study from the UK
by Potter, Andrew & Mason, Robert & Naim, Mohamed & Lalwani, Chandra
- 217-229 Customized supply chain design: Problems and alternatives for a production company in the food industry. A simulation based analysis
by Reiner, Gerald & Trcka, Michael
- 231-243 Supplier logistics performance measurement: Indications from a study in the automotive industry
by Schmitz, J. & Platts, K. W.
May 2004, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 1-20 Quality and reputation: The effects of external and internal factors over time
by Paulson Gjerde, Kathy A. & Slotnick, Susan A.
- 21-30 Regression metamodeling for the design of automated manufacturing system composed of parallel machines sharing a material handling resource
by Durieux, Severine & Pierreval, Henri
- 31-44 A note on inventory model involving variable lead time with defective units for mixtures of distribution
by Lee, Wen-Chuan & Wu, Jong-Wuu & Hou, Wen-Bin
- 45-56 Quantification of flexibility in advanced manufacturing systems using fuzzy concept
by Beskese, Ahmet & Kahraman, Cengiz & Irani, Zahir
- 57-68 Warranty analysis: An approach to modeling imperfect repairs
by Chukova, S. & Arnold, R. & Wang, Dong Q.
- 69-75 Selecting the best alternative based on life-cycle cost distributions of alternatives
by Jiang, R. & Zhang, W. J. & Ji, P.
- 77-93 The effect of information technologies on TQM: An initial analysis
by Martinez-Lorente, Angel R. & Sanchez-Rodriguez, Cristobal & Dewhurst, Frank W.
- 95-106 Malmquist productivity index estimation with zero-value variables: The case of Greek prefectural training councils
by Tsekouras, Kostas D. & Pantzios, Christos J. & Karagiannis, Giannis
April 2004, Volume 88, Issue 3
- 231-241 A heuristic to minimize makespan of cell scheduling problem
by Solimanpur, M. & Vrat, Prem & Shankar, Ravi
- 243-256 Optimizing assembly planning through a three-stage integrated approach
by Chen, Ruey-Shun & Lu, Kun-Yung & Tai, Pei-Hao
- 257-267 A case study on the multistage IC final testing scheduling problem with reentry
by Pearn, W. L. & Chung, S. H. & Chen, A. Y. & Yang, M. H.
- 269-289 AHP approach in the credit evaluation of the manufacturing firms in Turkey
by Yurdakul, Mustafa & Ic, Yusuf Tansel
- 291-306 An empirical study of ISO certification in the maquiladora industry
by Dowlatshahi, Shad & Urias, Cristina
- 307-316 An EOQ model with deteriorating items under inflation when supplier credits linked to order quantity
by Chang, Chun-Tao
March 2004, Volume 88, Issue 2
- 123-123 Mathematical methods and their applications to inventory control and related topics
by Girlich, H.-J.Hans-Joachim
- 125-135 Stochastic orders and inventory problems
by Bulinskaya, E. V.
- 137-144 Applications of integral transforms to planning and finance
by Girlich, H.-J.Hans-Joachim
- 145-155 On the compact presentation of the lead times perturbations in distribution networks
by Bogataj, Marija & Bogataj, Ludvik
- 157-171 Finite queueing systems--structural investigations and optimal design
by Kochel, Peter
- 173-181 Simulated annealing in lot sizing problems
by Tang, Ou
- 183-190 Heuristics for impulse replenishment with continuous periodic demand
by Bylka, S.Stanislaw & Rempala, Ryszarda
- 191-203 The effect of various operators on the genetic search for large scheduling problems
by Nearchou, A.C.Andreas C.
- 205-227 Optimal returns policy for supply chain with e-marketplace
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Duan & Yan, Houmin
March 2004, Volume 88, Issue 1
- 1-14 Manufacturing investments in the Czech Republic:: An international comparison
by Lefley, Frank & Wharton, Frank & Hajek, Ladislav & Hynek, Josef & Janecek, Vaclav
- 15-27 The impact of forecasting methods on the bullwhip effect
by Zhang, Xiaolong
- 29-49 The procurement of strategic parts. Analysis of a portfolio of contracts with suppliers using a system dynamics simulation model
by Crespo Marquez, Adolfo & Blanchar, Carol
- 51-59 Logistic planning of rework with deteriorating work-in-process
by Flapper, Simme Douwe P. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 61-71 The impact of outsourcing on the transaction costs and boundaries of manufacturing
by McCarthy, Ian & Anagnostou, Angela
- 73-83 Multistate network reliability evaluation under the maintenance cost constraint
by Yeh, Wei-Chang
- 85-93 Minimizing total completion time in a two-machine flowshop with a learning effect
by Lee, Wen-Chiung & Wu, Chin-Chia
- 95-104 Environmental and reverse logistics policies in European bottling and packaging firms
by Gonzalez-Torre, Pilar L. & Adenso-Diaz, B. & Artiba, Hakim
- 105-119 The stochastic dynamic production/inventory lot-sizing problem with service-level constraints
by Tarim, S. Armagan & Kingsman, Brian G.
February 2004, Volume 87, Issue 3
- 209-212 Special issue on supply chain management for the 21st century organizational competitiveness
by Gunasekaran, A. & Chung, Walter W. C.
- 213-229 Cost and benefit of Internet-based support of business processes
by Manecke, Nicola & Schoensleben, Paul
- 231-240 Practical framework for strategic alliance in Pearl River Delta manufacturing supply chain: A total quality approach
by Lo, Victor H. Y. & Yeung, Alice H. W.
- 241-250 Virtual e-Chain (VeC) model for supply chain collaboration
by Manthou, Vicky & Vlachopoulou, Maro & Folinas, Dimitris
- 251-266 Enterprise information systems project implementation:: A case study of ERP in Rolls-Royce
by Yusuf, Yahaya & Gunasekaran, A. & Abthorpe, Mark S.
- 267-280 Networked enterprise: A new business model for global sourcing
by Chung, Walter W. C. & Yam, Anthony Y. K. & Chan, Michael F. S.
- 281-293 Data transmission code towards international EDI for seafood supply chain
by Kobayashi, Iwao & Takeno, Takeo & Sugawara, Mitsumasa
- 295-308 Development of a dynamic data interchange scheme to support product design in agile manufacturing
by Lee, Carman K. M. & Lau, Henry C. W. & Yu, K. M. & Fung, Richard Y. K.
- 309-320 Extending the concept of supply chain:: The effective management of value chains
by Al-Mudimigh, Abdullah S. & Zairi, Mohamed & Ahmed, Abdel Moneim M.
- 321-331 An empirical study of supply chain performance in transport logistics
by Lai, Kee-Hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E.
- 333-347 A framework for supply chain performance measurement
by Gunasekaran, A. & Patel, C. & McGaughey, Ronald E.
January 2004, Volume 87, Issue 2
- 99-113 A deterministic model for planning production quantities in a multi-plant, multi-warehouse environment with extensible capacities
by Jolayemi, Joel K. & Olorunniwo, Festus O.
- 115-139 Towards an integrated model of operation allocation and material handling selection in cellular manufacturing systems
by Lashkari, R. S. & Boparai, R. & Paulo, J.
- 141-147 Minimizing makespan for single machine batch processing with non-identical job sizes using simulated annealing
by Melouk, Sharif & Damodaran, Purushothaman & Chang, Ping-Yu
- 149-155 Skill enhancement efforts and firm performance in the Brazilian chemical industry: An exploratory canonical correlation analysis--research note
by Lima, Marcos A. M. & Resende, Marcelo & Hasenclever, Lia
- 157-169 A continuous review inventory model with order expediting
by Duran, Alfonso & Gutierrez, Gil & Zequeira, Romulo I.
- 171-184 Multi-attribute comparison of catering service companies using fuzzy AHP: The case of Turkey
by Kahraman, Cengiz & Cebeci, Ufuk & Ruan, Da
- 185-193 The survivor technique and the cost frontier: A nonparametric approach
by Sengupta, Jati K.
- 195-205 A branch and bound algorithm for sub-contractor selection in agile manufacturing environment
by Ip, W. H. & Yung, K. L. & Wang, Dingwei
January 2004, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 1-15 Costing fixed assets in Swedish municipalities: Effects of changing calculation methods
by Yard, Stefan
- 17-24 Inventory dynamics, time lags, and efficiency measures
by Azari-Rad, Hamid
- 25-37 A replenishment model for the supply-uncertainty problem
by Mohebbi, Esmail
- 39-48 A note on constructive heuristics for the flowshop problem with blocking
by Ronconi, Debora P.
- 49-65 Activity-based cost estimation in a push/pull advanced manufacturing system
by Ozbayrak, M. & Akgun, M. & Turker, A. K.
- 67-81 A memetic algorithm for a multistage capacitated lot-sizing problem
by Berretta, Regina & Rodrigues, Luiz Fernando
- 83-95 A revised EMQ/JIT production-run model: An examination of inventory and production costs
by Cao, Qing & Schniederjans, Marc J.
December 2003, Volume 86, Issue 3
- 183-185 In Memoriam: Professor Brian G. Kingsman 1939-2003
by Mercer, Alan & Grubbstrom, Robert W.
- 187-199 A methodology for selection problems with multiple, conflicting objectives and both qualitative and quantitative criteria
by Erol, Ismail & Ferrell, William Jr.
- 201-216 An integrated location, production, distribution and investment model for a multinational corporation
by Bhutta, Khurrum S. & Huq, Faizul & Frazier, Greg & Mohamed, Zubair
- 217-231 A comparative study of linear and nonlinear models for aggregate retail sales forecasting
by Chu, Ching-Wu & Zhang, Guoqiang Peter
- 233-249 Evaluating orders allocation within networks of firms
by Hammami, A. & Burlat, P. & Campagne, J. P.
- 251-270 An assessment of supply chain and innovation management practices in the manufacturing industries in Turkey
by Ulusoy, Gunduz
November 2003, Volume 86, Issue 2
- 93-105 Linking advertising and quantity decisions in the single-period inventory model
by Khouja, Moutaz & Robbins, Stephanie S.
- 107-120 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the dynamic plant layout problem
by Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Cheng, Chun Hung & Conway, Daniel G. & Lau, Chun Ming
- 121-131 The algorithm for integrating all incidence matrices in multi-dimensional group technology
by Li, Ming-Liang
- 133-143 A case study in a two-stage hybrid flow shop with setup time and dedicated machines
by Lin, Hung-Tso & Liao, Ching-Jong
- 145-154 A mathematical programming approach to fuzzy efficiency ranking
by Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 155-168 Integrated inventory model for deteriorating items under a multi-echelon supply chain environment
by Rau, Hsin & Wu, Mei-Ying & Wee, Hui-Ming
- 169-179 Impact of supplier's lead time and forecast demand updating on retailer's order quantity variability in a two-level supply chain
by So, Kut C. & Zheng, Xiaona
October 2003, Volume 86, Issue 1
- 1-10 A JIT lot-splitting model for supply chain management: Enhancing buyer-supplier linkage
by Kim, Seung-Lae & Ha, Daesung
- 11-19 Multiplier bounds in DEA via strong complementary slackness condition solution
by Chen, Yao & Morita, Hiroshi & Zhu, Joe
- 21-34 The adoption of incentive regulation and its effect on technical efficiency in telecommunications in the United States
by Uri, Noel D.
- 35-45 A genetic algorithm approach to the bi-criteria allocation of customers to warehouses
by Zhou, Gengui & Min, Hokey & Gen, Mitsuo
- 47-62 Analysis of the structural measures of flexibility and agility using a measurement theoretical framework
by Giachetti, Ronald E. & Martinez, Luis D. & Saenz, Oscar A. & Chen, Chin-Sheng
- 63-80 Dynamic outsourcing to contract manufacturers with different capabilities of reducing the supply cost
by Kim, Bowon
- 81-90 Quantitative models for performance measurement systems--alternate considerations
by Sarkis, Joseph
September 2003, Volume 85, Issue 3
- 273-273 Structuring and planning operations
by O'Brien, Christopher & Olhager, Jan
- 275-287 Service engineering--methodical development of new service products
by Bullinger, Hans-Jorg & Fahnrich, Klaus-Peter & Meiren, Thomas
- 289-304 Fundamental modes of operation for mass customization
by MacCarthy, Bart & Brabazon, Philip G. & Bramham, Johanna
- 305-318 Combining lean and agile characteristics: Creation of virtual groups by enhanced production flow analysis
by Prince, J. & Kay, J. M.
- 319-329 Strategic positioning of the order penetration point
by Olhager, Jan