A two period pricing model for new fashion style launching strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leslie Olin Morgan & Ruskin M. Morgan & William L. Moore, 2001. "Quality and Time-to-Market Trade-offs when There Are Multiple Product Generations," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 89-104, June.
- Nagurney, Anna & Yu, Min, 2012. "Sustainable fashion supply chain management under oligopolistic competition and brand differentiation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 532-540.
- Daniel A. Levinthal & Devavrat Purohit, 1989. "Durable Goods and Product Obsolescence," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 35-56.
- Qi, Xiangtong & Bard, Jonathan F. & Yu, Gang, 2004. "Supply chain coordination with demand disruptions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 301-312, August.
- Wang, Xiaojun & Li, Dong, 2012. "A dynamic product quality evaluation based pricing model for perishable food supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 906-917.
- Anirudh Dhebar, 1994. "Durable-Goods Monopolists, Rational Consumers, and Improving Products," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 100-120.
- Li, Yongjian & Wei, Cansheng & Cai, Xiaoqiang, 2012. "Optimal pricing and order policies with B2B product returns for fashion products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 637-646.
- Lim, Wei Shi & Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Optimal product rollover strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 905-922, October.
- Laura J. Kornish, 2001. "Pricing for a Durable-Goods Monopolist Under Rapid Sequential Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(11), pages 1552-1561, November.
- Okada, Erica Mina, 2001. " Trade-Ins, Mental Accounting, and Product Replacement Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 433-446, March.
- Webster, Scott & Kevin Weng, Z., 2008. "Ordering and pricing policies in a manufacturing and distribution supply chain for fashion products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 476-486, August.
- Elie Ofek & Miklos Sarvary, 2003. "R&D, Marketing, and the Success of Next-Generation Products," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 355-370, July.
- Pan, Kewen & Lai, K.K. & Liang, L. & Leung, Stephen C.H., 2009. "Two-period pricing and ordering policy for the dominant retailer in a two-echelon supply chain with demand uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 919-929, August.
- Zhao, Li & Tian, Peng & Xiangyong Li, 2012. "Dynamic pricing in the presence of consumer inertia," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 137-148, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2114-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:201:y:2018:i:c:p:116-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raza, Syed Asif, 2015. "An integrated approach to price differentiation and inventory decisions with demand leakage," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 105-117.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2016. "Fashion with Snobs and Bandwagoners in a Three-Type Households and Three-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model Representación del consumo: Modelo de Crecimiento Neoclásico con Tres Factores," Remef - The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance, Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas. Remef, June.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:31-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lrc:larjob:v:2:y:2017:i:3:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raza, Syed Asif & Rathinam, Sivakumar, 2017. "A risk tolerance analysis for a joint price differentiation and inventory decisions problem with demand leakage effect," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 129-145.
- Shen, Bin & Qian, Rongrong & Choi, Tsan-Ming, 2017. "Selling luxury fashion online with social influences considerations: Demand changes and supply chain coordination," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 89-99.
- Song, Yanan & Zhao, Xiaobo, 2016. "Strategic customer behavior facing possible stockout: An experimental study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 57-67.
More about this item
KeywordsPricing decision; Fashion product; Two-period model; New style launching;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:160:y:2015:i:c:p:144-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.