The unique and complementary effects of manufacturing technologies and lean practices on manufacturing operational performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyer, Kenneth K. & Leong, G. Keong, 1996. "Manufacturing flexibility at the plant level," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 495-510, October.
- Matsui, Yoshiki, 2007. "An empirical analysis of just-in-time production in Japanese manufacturing companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 153-164, July.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1995. "Complementarities and fit strategy, structure, and organizational change in manufacturing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 179-208, April.
- Zhou, Honggeng & Keong Leong, G. & Jonsson, Patrik & Sum, Chee-Chuong, 2009. "A comparative study of advanced manufacturing technology and manufacturing infrastructure investments in Singapore and Sweden," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 42-53, July.
- Cowton, CJ & Vail, RL, 1994. "Making sense of just-in-time production: A resource-based perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 427-441, September.
- Kannan, Vijay R. & Tan, Keah Choon, 2005. "Just in time, total quality management, and supply chain management: understanding their linkages and impact on business performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 153-162, April.
- Machuca, José A.D. & Ortega Jiménez, Cesar H. & Garrido-Vega, Pedro & de los Ríos, José Luis Pérez Diez, 2011. "Do technology and manufacturing strategy links enhance operational performance? Empirical research in the auto supplier sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 541-550, October.
- Prajogo, Daniel & Olhager, Jan, 2012. "Supply chain integration and performance: The effects of long-term relationships, information technology and sharing, and logistics integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 514-522.
- Singh, Prakash J., 2008. "Empirical assessment of ISO 9000 related management practices and performance relationships," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 40-59, May.
- Intarakumnerd, Patarapong & Chairatana, Pun-arj & Tangchitpiboon, Tipawan, 2002. "National innovation system in less successful developing countries: the case of Thailand," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1445-1457, December.
- Prajogo, Daniel I. & Sohal, Amrik S., 2006. "The integration of TQM and technology/R&D management in determining quality and innovation performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 296-312, June.
- Raturi, Amitabh S. & Jack, Eric P., 2004. "Creating a volume-flexible firm," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 69-78.
- Swamidass, Paul M., 2003. "Modeling the adoption rates of manufacturing technology innovations by small US manufacturers: a longitudinal investigation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 351-366, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyun Jung Kim, 0. "Information technology and firm performance: the role of supply chain integration," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-9.
- Jain, Vineet & Raj, Tilak, 2016. "Modeling and analysis of FMS performance variables by ISM, SEM and GTMA approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 84-96.
- Ortega Jimenez, Cesar H. & Machuca, Jose A.D. & Garrido-Vega, Pedro & Filippini, Roberto, 2015. "The pursuit of responsiveness in production environments: From flexibility to reconfigurability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 157-172.
- repec:spr:opmare:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12063-016-0122-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:247:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1788-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yudi Fernando & Muhammad Shabir Shaharudin & Nabsiah Abdul Wahid, 2016. "Eco-innovation practices: a case study of green furniture manufacturers in Indonesia," International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 23(1), pages 43-58.
- Bourke, Jane & Roper, Stephen, 2016. "AMT adoption and innovation: An investigation of dynamic and complementary effects," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 55, pages 42-55.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing technologies; Lean practices; Complementary effects; Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:153:y:2014:i:c:p:191-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.