Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2007, Volume 384, Issue 1
- 10-14 Bubbles in DNA by random force
by Kapri, Rajeev & Bhattacharjee, Somendra M.
- 15-20 Self-organized critical models of earthquakes
by Bhattacharya, K. & Manna, S.S.
- 21-24 Scaling properties and entropy of long-range correlated time series
by Carbone, Anna & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 25-27 Kolmogorov dispersion for turbulence in porous media: A conjecture
by Chakrabarti, Bikas K.
- 28-33 Low temperature ordering in easy-axis S=1 kagome and triangular lattice antiferromagnets
by Damle, Kedar
- 34-38 Critical behavior of sandpile models with sticky grains
by Mohanty, P.K. & Dhar, Deepak
- 39-43 Long-range connections, quantum magnets and dilute contact processes
by Divakaran, Uma & Dutta, Amit
- 44-52 The story of magnetism
by Elliott, Roger
- 53-58 An exclusion process for modelling fungal hyphal growth
by Evans, M.R. & Sugden, K.E.P.
- 59-63 Universality classes of spatiotemporal intermittency
by Jabeen, Zahera & Gupte, Neelima
- 64-68 Random oscillator with general Gaussian noise
by Mallick, K.
- 69-74 Nonequilibrium states of driven disordered polymorphic solids
by Sengupta, Ankush & Sengupta, Surajit & Menon, Gautam I.
- 75-79 Why only few are so successful?
by Mohanty, P.K.
- 80-82 Universal properties of population dynamics with fluctuating resources
by Mukherjee, Sayak & Janssen, H.K. & Schmittmann, B.
- 83-88 Boundary layer analysis for non-equilibrium phase transitions
by Mukherji, Sutapa
- 89-93 How to discriminate easily between directed-percolation and Manna scaling
by Bonachela, Juan A. & Muñoz, Miguel A.
- 94-99 Spin glasses and information
by Nishimori, Hidetoshi
- 100-107 Interplay of wetting and phase separation at surfaces
by Puri, Sanjay
- 108-114 Constant flux relation for aggregation models with desorption and fragmentation
by Connaughton, Colm & Rajesh, R. & Zaboronski, Oleg
- 115-121 Mott phases and quantum phase transitions of extended Bose–Hubbard models in 2+1 dimensions
by Sengupta, K.
- 122-127 Minireview: The compact phase in polymers and proteins
by Seno, F. & Trovato, A.
- 128-132 Competitive agents in a market: Statistical physics of the minority game
by Sherrington, David
- 133-136 Elasticity of strongly stretched ssDNA
by Tkachenko, Alexei V.
- 137-140 Quantum annealing by ferromagnetic interaction with the mean-field scheme
by Suzuki, Sei & Nishimori, Hidetoshi
2007, Volume 383, Issue 2
- 171-189 Scale-invariance of random populations: From Paretian to Poissonian fractality
by Eliazar, Iddo & Klafter, Joseph
- 190-208 Nearest-neighbour spacing distributions of the β-Hermite ensemble of random matrices
by Le Caër, G. & Male, C. & Delannay, R.
- 209-231 Locally ordered regions in the phase transition in the systems with a finite-range correlated quenched disorder
by Wu, Xintian
- 232-252 A quantum field theory of the liquid–glass transition in multi-component liquids
by Kitamura, Toyoyuki
- 253-266 Peristaltically induced transport of a MHD biviscosity fluid in a non-uniform tube
by Eldabe, N.T.M. & El-Sayed, M.F. & Ghaly, A.Y. & Sayed, H.M.
- 267-275 Constitutive relations for steady flows of dense granular liquids
by Lhuillier, Daniel
- 276-290 On–off intermittency in continuum systems driven by Lorenz system
by Zhou, Q. & Chen, Z.Q. & Yuan, Z.Z.
- 291-308 Fractional dynamics of systems with long-range space interaction and temporal memory
by Tarasov, Vasily E. & Zaslavsky, George M.
- 309-315 Classical search algorithm with resonances in N cycles
by Romanelli, A. & Donangelo, R.
- 316-324 Entanglement oscillations in open Heisenberg chains
by Wang, Ting & Wang, Xiaoguang & Sun, Zhe
- 325-330 Optimal dense coding with thermal entangled states
by Qiu, Liang & Wang, An Min & San Ma, Xiao
- 331-338 Quasiprobability distribution in a Kerr-nonlinear blackbody
by Wu, Zixia & Cheng, Ze & Zhang, Yanmin & Cheng, Zhengze
- 339-350 Reentrant transitions and multicompensation phenomena of the exactly solvable mixed spin-S and spin-1/2 Ising model on decorated planar lattices
by Maťašovská, Silvia & Jaščur, Michal
- 351-371 First-order transition features of the triangular Ising model with nearest- and next-nearest-neighbor antiferromagnetic interactions
by Malakis, A. & Fytas, N.G. & Kalozoumis, P.
- 372-382 Investigation of the behavior of an Ising metamagnet under the influence of a field using Glauber dynamics
by Gulpinar, Gul & Demirhan, Dogan & Buyukkilic, Fevzi
- 383-390 Frustrated model to describe reentrant behavior in copper oxide superconductors
by Tavares, Igor & Pacobahyba, J.T.M. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo
- 391-400 Investigation of the phase transition at the nematic liquid crystal–wall interface within nonextensivity
by Kayacan, Ozhan
- 401-415 Direct and indirect correlations in low density supercritical Lennard-Jones fluids
by Kunor, Tapas R. & Taraphder, Srabani
- 416-424 A hard sphere model of chemical reactions theory from the point of view of many-particle approach
by Doktorov, A.B. & Kadetov, A.A. & Kipriyanov, A.A.
- 425-434 Velocity enhancement of slow particles in lattice–gas binary mixture
by Fukamachi, Masahiro & Kuwajima, Ryota & Imanishi, Yasuhito & Nagatani, Takashi
- 435-442 Sandpile on directed small-world networks
by Pan, Gui-Jun & Zhang, Duan-Ming & Yin, Yan-Ping & He, Min-Hua
- 443-454 Relaxation and phase space singularities in time series of human magnetoencephalograms as indicator of photosensitive epilepsy
by Yulmetyev, R.M. & Hänggi, P. & Yulmetyeva, D.G. & Shimojo, S. & Khusaenova, E.V. & Watanabe, K. & Bhattacharya, J.
- 455-465 Fluctuation and synchronization of gait intervals and gait force profiles distinguish stages of Parkinson's disease
by Bartsch, Ronny & Plotnik, Meir & Kantelhardt, Jan W. & Havlin, Shlomo & Giladi, Nir & Hausdorff, Jeffrey M.
- 466-472 Traveling wave solutions of a reaction–diffusion model for bacterial growth
by Mansour, M.B.A.
- 473-479 Will the leading firm continue to dominate the market in the Taiwan notebook industry?
by Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Yeh, Ming-Liang & Sher, Peter J. & Chiu, Yi-Chia
- 480-496 Downside Risk analysis applied to the Hedge Funds universe
by Perelló, Josep
- 497-506 Statistical properties of daily ensemble variables in the Chinese stock markets
by Gu, Gao-Feng & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 507-512 Toward a new modeling of international economics: An attempt to reformulate an international trade model based on real option theory
by Fujita, Yasunori
- 513-518 Boltzmann distribution and market temperature
by Kleinert, H. & Chen, X.J.
- 519-526 Characterizing abrupt changes in the stock prices using a wavelet decomposition method
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 527-532 Random, but not so much a parameterization for the returns and correlation matrix of financial time series
by Martins, André C.R.
- 533-569 Credit risk—A structural model with jumps and correlations
by Schäfer, Rudi & Sjölin, Markus & Sundin, Andreas & Wolanski, Michal & Guhr, Thomas
- 570-584 Correlations in a Mozart's music score (K-73x) with palindromic and upside-down structure
by Dagdug, Leonardo & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Lopez, Carlos & Moreno, Rodolfo & Hernandez-Lemus, Enrique
- 585-594 Temporal–spatial diversities of long-range correlation for relative humidity over China
by Lin, Guangxing & Chen, Xi & Fu, Zuntao
- 595-602 Application of a cellular automata model to the study of soil particle size distributions
by Prosperini, N. & Perugini, D.
- 603-612 Phase diagram of a traffic roundabout
by Huang, Ding-wei
- 613-623 Passenger's fluctuation and chaos on ferryboats
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 624-630 Evolution of cooperation among interacting individuals through molecular dynamics simulations
by Dai, Xiao-Bin & Huang, Zhi-Yong & Wu, Chen-Xu
- 631-642 Evolutionary snowdrift game with an additional strategy in fully connected networks and regular lattices
by Zhong, Li-Xin & Zheng, Da-Fang & Zheng, Bo & Xu, Chen & Hui, P.M.
- 643-650 Broad distributions from resource partitioning
by Malescio, G.
- 651-659 Promotion of cooperation induced by the interplay between structure and game dynamics
by Fu, Feng & Chen, Xiaojie & Liu, Lianghuan & Wang, Long
- 660-670 Cellular automata for the spreading of technologies in socio-economic systems
by Kun, Ferenc & Kocsis, Gergely & Farkas, János
- 671-676 Limits on relief through constrained exchange on random graphs
by LaViolette, Randall A. & Ellebracht, Lory A. & Gieseler, Charles J.
- 677-686 Degree and wealth distribution in a network induced by wealth
by Lee, Gyemin & Kim, Gwang Il
- 687-702 Assortativity and act degree distribution of some collaboration networks
by Chang, Hui & Su, Bei-Bei & Zhou, Yue-Ping & He, Da-Ren
- 703-713 Synchronization criteria for a generalized complex delayed dynamical network model
by Wang, Lei & Dai, Hua-ping & Sun, You-xian
- 714-724 Collective signaling behavior in a networked-oscillator model
by Liu, Z.-H. & Hui, P.M.
- 725-732 Direction coherence in scale-free lattices of chaotic maps
by Batista, C.A.S. & Batista, A.M. & de S. Pinto, S.E. & Viana, R.L. & Lopes, S.R. & Caldas, I.L.
- 733-744 Stabilization of a class of dynamical complex networks based on decentralized control
by Liu, Xian & Wang, Jinzhi & Huang, Lin
- 745-752 Relationship between degree–rank distributions and degree distributions of complex networks
by Wu, Jun & Tan, Yuejin & Deng, Hongzhong & Zhu, Dazhi & Chi, Yan
- 753-762 Entropy and HUHPM approach for complex networks
by Qiao, Bi & Jin-Qing, Fang
- 763-772 Random pseudofractal networks with competition
by Wang, Lei & Dai, Hua-ping & Sun, You-xian
- 773-781 A highly clustered scale-free network evolved by random walking
by Chen, Qinghua & Chen, Shenghui
- 782-796 Semiclassical information from deformed and escort information measures
by Pennini, F. & Plastino, A. & Ferri, G.L.
- 797-804 Quantum games entropy
by Guevara Hidalgo, Esteban
2007, Volume 383, Issue 1
- 1-4 Frustration driven stock market dynamics: Leverage effect and asymmetry
by Ahlgren, Peter Toke Heden & Jensen, Mogens H. & Simonsen, Ingve & Donangelo, Raul & Sneppen, Kim
- 5-9 Assessing symmetry of financial returns series
by Coronel-Brizio, H.F. & Hernández-Montoya, A.R. & Huerta-Quintanilla, R. & Rodríguez-Achach, M.
- 10-15 Yet on statistical properties of traded volume: Correlation and mutual information at different value magnitudes
by Duarte Queirós, S.M. & Moyano, L.G.
- 16-21 Correlation patterns of NIKKEI index constituents
by Hayashi, Katsuhiko & Kaizoji, Taisei & Pichl, Lukáš
- 22-27 Persistence and financial markets
by Jain, S.
- 28-34 Limit theorems in financial market models
by Kuroda, Koji & Murai, Joshin
- 35-42 True and apparent scaling: The proximity of the Markov-switching multifractal model to long-range dependence
by Liu, Ruipeng & Di Matteo, T. & Lux, Thomas
- 43-48 Activity spectrum from waiting-time distribution
by Politi, Mauro & Scalas, Enrico
- 49-53 Fluctuations in time intervals of financial data from the view point of the Gini index
by Sazuka, Naoya & Inoue, Jun-ichi
- 54-58 On the origin of the Epps effect
by Tóth, Bence & Kertész, János
- 59-64 Stock market return distributions: From past to present
by Drożdż, S. & Forczek, M. & Kwapień, J. & Oświe¸cimka, P. & Rak, R.
- 65-70 Probability distribution function and multiscaling properties in the Korean stock market
by Lee, Kyoung Eun & Lee, Jae Woo
- 71-78 PID feedback controller used as a tactical asset allocation technique: The G.A.M. model
by Gandolfi, G. & Sabatini, A. & Rossolini, M.
- 79-84 The uniqueness of firm size distribution function from tent-shaped growth rate distribution
by Ishikawa, Atushi
- 85-89 Long-memory in an order-driven market
by LeBaron, Blake & Yamamoto, Ryuichi
- 90-95 Correlation of coming limit price with order book in stock markets
by Maskawa, Jun-ichi
- 96-101 Correlation structures in short-term variabilities of stock indices and exchange rates
by Nakamura, Tomomichi & Small, Michael
- 102-107 Regional business cycle synchronization through expectations
by Onozaki, Tamotsu & Yanagita, Tatsuo & Kaizoji, Taisei & Toyabe, Kazutaka
- 108-114 What drives Hong Kong's residential property market—A Markov switching present value model
by Xiao, Qin
- 115-119 Theoretical analysis of potential forces in markets
by Takayasu, Misako & Mizuno, Takayuki & Takayasu, Hideki
- 120-124 A mathematical definition of the financial bubbles and crashes
by Watanabe, Kota & Takayasu, Hideki & Takayasu, Misako
- 125-133 Adaptive use of technical indicators for the prediction of intra-day stock prices
by Tanaka-Yamawaki, Mieko & Tokuoka, Seiji
- 134-138 Networks of companies and branches in Poland
by Chmiel, Anna M. & Sienkiewicz, Julian & Suchecki, Krzysztof & Hołyst, Janusz A.
- 139-146 Deterministic factors of stock networks based on cross-correlation in financial market
by Eom, Cheoljun & Oh, Gabjin & Kim, Seunghwan
- 147-151 Spectral and network methods in the analysis of correlation matrices of stock returns
by Heimo, Tapio & Saramäki, Jari & Onnela, Jukka-Pekka & Kaski, Kimmo
- 152-157 Spatial characteristics of joint application networks in Japanese patents
by Inoue, Hiroyasu & Souma, Wataru & Tamada, Schumpeter
- 158-163 Do larger firms have more interfirm relationships?
by Saito, Yukiko Umeno & Watanabe, Tsutomu & Iwamura, Mitsuru
- 164-168 Analysis of Japanese banks’ historical tree diagram
by Ueno, Hiromichi & Mizuno, Takayuki & Takayasu, Misako
2007, Volume 382, Issue 2
- 359-377 Fractal growth of deposited films in tokamaks
by Budaev, Viacheslav Petrovich & Khimchenko, Leonid N.
- 378-388 On the theory of rheological properties of magnetic suspensions
by Yu Zubarev, A. & Yu Iskakova, L.
- 389-404 Viscous potential flow analysis of Kelvin–Helmholtz instability with mass transfer and vaporization
by Asthana, Rishi & Agrawal, G.S.
- 405-414 Entropic and conformational study of isolated double-tethered chains by three-dimensional lattice simulations
by Shida, Kazuhito & Kasuya, Atsuo & Kawazoe, Yoshiyuki
- 415-422 Stochastic resonance in linear system driven by multiplicative and additive noise
by Ning, Lijuan & Xu, Wei
- 423-429 Coherence and stochastic resonance in a delayed bistable system
by Jin, Yanfei & Hu, Haiyan
- 430-438 Transient solution of a random walk with chemical rule
by Tarabia, A.M.K. & El-Baz, A.H.
- 439-444 Periodical cicadas: A minimal automaton model
by de O. Cardozo, Giovano & de A.M.M. Silvestre, Daniel & Colato, Alexandre
- 445-452 A comment on the paper “Stochastic feedback, nonlinear families of Markov processes, and nonlinear Fokker–Planck equations” by T.D. Frank
by McCauley, Joseph L.
- 453-464 A mini-tutorial on measure-valued Markov processes and nonlinear martingale problems—As a reply to McCauley's comment
by Frank, T.D.
- 465-472 Generalized entropy optimization problems and the existence of their solutions
by Shamilov, Aladdin
- 473-486 Kinetic, time irreversible evolution of the unstable π±-meson
by Shirmovsky, S.Eh.
- 487-493 Darboux transformations for the isospectral and nonisospectral mKP equation
by Deng, Shu-fang
- 494-501 Phase properties of new even and odd nonlinear coherent states
by Meng, Xiang-Guo & Wang, Ji-Suo & Liang, Bao-Long
- 502-522 Finite difference lattice Boltzmann method with arbitrary specific heat ratio applicable to supersonic flow simulations
by Watari, Minoru
- 523-530 Extremum complexity distribution of a monodimensional ideal gas out of equilibrium
by Calbet, Xavier & López-Ruiz, Ricardo
- 531-536 Phase transition in a three-states reaction–diffusion system
by Jafarpour, F.H. & Ghavami, B.
- 537-548 Scattering problem with nonlocal separable potential of rank-two: Application to statistical mechanics
by Tahmasbi, Nader & Maghari, Ali
- 549-556 Classification of spontaneous EEG signals in migraine
by Bellotti, R. & De Carlo, F. & de Tommaso, M. & Lucente, M.
- 557-564 Equity prices as a simple harmonic oscillator with noise
by Ataullah, Ali & Tippett, Mark
- 565-576 Random matrix theory and fund of funds portfolio optimisation
by Conlon, T. & Ruskin, H.J. & Crane, M.
- 577-585 Volatilities, traded volumes, and the hypothesis of price increments in derivative securities
by Lim, Gyuchang & Kim, SooYong & Scalas, Enrico & Kim, Kyungsik
- 586-596 Statistical techniques analysis of SST and SLP in the Persian Gulf
by Hassanzadeh, S. & Kiasatpour, A. & Hosseinibalam, F.
- 597-615 The elliptical dimension of space-time atmospheric stratification of passive admixtures using lidar data
by Radkevich, A. & Lovejoy, S. & Strawbridge, K. & Schertzer, D.
- 616-630 Life-space foam: A medium for motivational and cognitive dynamics
by Ivancevic, Vladimir & Aidman, Eugene
- 631-642 Cellular automaton model for evacuation process with obstacles
by Varas, A. & Cornejo, M.D. & Mainemer, D. & Toledo, B. & Rogan, J. & Muñoz, V. & Valdivia, J.A.
- 643-649 Scaling laws and the modern city
by Isalgue, Antonio & Coch, Helena & Serra, Rafael
- 650-664 Quantum game theory and open access publishing
by Hanauske, Matthias & Bernius, Steffen & Dugall, Berndt
- 665-671 A directed network of Greek and Roman mythology
by Choi, Yeon-Mu & Kim, Hyun-Joo
- 672-682 Synchronization-based approach for parameters identification in delayed chaotic neural networks
by Lu, Jianquan & Cao, Jinde
- 683-692 Exploring the origins of the power-law properties of energy landscapes: An egg-box model
by Massen, Claire P. & Doye, Jonathan P.K. & Nash, Rupert W.
- 693-703 Empirical analysis of a scale-free railway network in China
by Li, W. & Cai, X.
- 704-714 On competitive relationship networks: A new method for industrial competition analysis
by Yang, Jianmei & Lu, Lvping & Xie, Wangdan & Chen, Guanrong & Zhuang, Dong
- 715-721 Epidemic spreading on uncorrelated heterogenous networks with non-uniform transmission
by Wang, Jia-zeng & Liu, Zeng-rong & Xu, Jianhua
- 722-730 Improving consensus and synchronizability of networks of coupled systems via adding links
by Xu, Degang & Li, Yanjun & Wu, Tie-Jun
- 731-738 Tuning degree distributions: Departing from scale-free networks
by Leary, C.C. & Schwehm, M. & Eichner, M. & Duerr, H.P.
- 739-752 Emergence of the self-similar property in gene expression dynamics
by Ochiai, T. & Nacher, J.C. & Akutsu, T.
- 753-764 Entanglement dynamics of qubits in a common environment
by An, Jun-Hong & Wang, Shun-Jin & Luo, Hong-Gang
2007, Volume 382, Issue 1
- 1-8 Detecting the traders’ strategies in minority–majority games and real stock-prices
by Alfi, V. & De Martino, A. & Pietronero, L. & Tedeschi, A.
- 9-15 Detrending moving average algorithm: A closed-form approximation of the scaling law
by Arianos, Sergio & Carbone, Anna
- 16-21 Clusters or networks of economies? A macroeconomy study through Gross Domestic Product
by Ausloos, M. & Lambiotte, R.
- 22-28 Bayesian Networks for enterprise risk assessment
by Bonafede, C.E. & Giudici, P.
- 29-35 The demise of constant price impact functions and single-time step models of speculation
by Challet, Damien
- 36-41 Ideal-gas-like market models with savings: Quenched and annealed cases
by Chatterjee, Arnab & Chakrabarti, Bikas K.
- 42-51 A natural value unit—Econophysics as arbiter between finance and economics
by Defilla, Steivan
- 52-57 Contagion effects in a chartist–fundamentalist model with time delays
by Dibeh, Ghassan
- 58-65 On the integrated behaviour of non-stationary volatility in stock markets
by Dionisio, Andreia & Menezes, Rui & Mendes, Diana A.
- 66-72 The dynamics of traded value revisited
by Eisler, Zoltán & Kertész, János
- 73-80 Asymmetric conditional volatility in international stock markets
by Ferreira, Nuno B. & Menezes, Rui & Mendes, Diana A.
- 81-88 A unified econophysics explanation for the power-law exponents of stock market activity
by Gabaix, Xavier & Gopikrishnan, Parameswaran & Plerou, Vasiliki & Stanley, Eugene
- 89-97 Reflections on modern macroeconomics: Can we travel along a safer road?
by Gaffeo, E. & Catalano, M. & Clementi, F. & Delli Gatti, D. & Gallegati, M. & Russo, A.
- 98-113 Price forecast in the competitive electricity market by support vector machine
by Gao, Ciwei & Bompard, Ettore & Napoli, Roberto & Cheng, Haozhong
- 114-120 Modeling long-range memory trading activity by stochastic differential equations
by Gontis, V. & Kaulakys, B.
- 121-128 Non-parametric extraction of implied asset price distributions
by Healy, Jerome V. & Dixon, Maurice & Read, Brian J. & Cai, Fang Fang
- 129-137 Effective history length of the minority game
by Hung, Chia-Hsiang & Liaw, Sy-Sang
- 138-148 Response of firm agent network to exogenous shock
by Ikeda, Yuichi & Aoyama, Hideaki & Iyetomi, Hiroshi & Fujiwara, Yoshi & Souma, Wataru & Kaizoji, Taisei
- 149-171 Self-consistent asset pricing models
by Malevergne, Y. & Sornette, D.
- 172-178 Stock price fluctuations and the mimetic behaviors of traders
by Maskawa, Jun-ichi
- 179-186 Delayed information flow effect in economy systems. An ACP model study
by Miśkiewicz, Janusz & Ausloos, M.
- 187-192 Analysis of price diffusion in financial markets using PUCK model
by Mizuno, Takayuki & Takayasu, Hideki & Takayasu, Misako
- 193-198 Medium and small-scale analysis of financial data
by Nawroth, Andreas P. & Peinke, Joachim
- 199-208 Topology of foreign exchange markets using hierarchical structure methods
by Naylor, Michael J. & Rose, Lawrence C. & Moyle, Brendan J.
- 209-212 Market efficiency in foreign exchange markets
by Oh, Gabjin & Kim, Seunghwan & Eom, Cheoljun
- 213-218 Market memory and fat tail consequences in option pricing on the expOU stochastic volatility model
by Perelló, Josep
- 219-227 Stylized facts in internal rates of return on stock index and its derivative transactions
by Pichl, Lukáš & Kaizoji, Taisei & Yamano, Takuya
- 228-234 Geometry of financial markets—Towards information theory model of markets
by Piotrowski, Edward W. & Sładkowski, Jan
- 235-246 On the maximum drawdown during speculative bubbles
by Rotundo, Giulia & Navarra, Mauro
- 247-257 Asset price dynamics in a financial market with heterogeneous trading strategies and time delays
by Sansone, Alessandro & Garofalo, Giuseppe
- 258-270 Frequency analysis of tick quotes on the foreign exchange market and agent-based modeling: A spectral distance approach
by Sato, Aki-Hiro
- 271-277 A mechanism to derive multi-power law functions: An application in the econophysics framework
by Scarfone, A.M.
- 278-285 Stochastic volatility of financial markets as the fluctuating rate of trading: An empirical study
by Silva, A. Christian & Yakovenko, Victor M.
- 286-301 Economic fluctuations and statistical physics: Quantifying extremely rare and less rare events in finance
by Stanley, H.E. & Gabaix, Xavier & Gopikrishnan, Parameswaran & Plerou, Vasiliki
- 302-310 Periodic attractors of random truncator maps
by Theodosopoulos, Ted & Boyer, Robert
- 311-320 Hitting time distributions in financial markets
by Valenti, Davide & Spagnolo, Bernardo & Bonanno, Giovanni
- 321-329 Stochastic model for market stocks with floors
by Villarroel, Javier
- 330-335 Analysis of a Japan government intervention on the domestic agriculture market
by Vitanov, Nikolay K. & Sakai, Kenshi & Jordanov, Ivan P. & Managi, Shunsuke & Demura, Katsuhiko
- 336-339 Extracting the exponential behaviors in the market data
by Watanabe, Kota & Takayasu, Hideki & Takayasu, Misako
- 340-346 Characterization of foreign exchange market using the threshold-dealer-model
by Yamada, Kenta & Takayasu, Hideki & Takayasu, Misako
- 347-353 The matrix rate of return
by Zambrzycka, Anna & Piotrowski, Edward W.
2007, Volume 381, Issue C
- 1-7 Hermite–Padé approximation approach to steady flow of a liquid film with adiabatic free surface along an inclined heat plate
by Makinde, O.D.
- 8-21 Numerical analysis of relativistic shock layer problem by using relativistic Boltzmann–kinetic equations
by Yano, Ryosuke & Suzuki, Kojiro & Kuroda, Hisayasu
- 22-38 Particle–wall collision statistics in the open circular billiard
by Stilck, Jürgen F.
- 39-46 Collective behavior of self-propelling particles with kinematic constraints: The relation between the discrete and the continuous description
by Ratushnaya, V.I. & Bedeaux, D. & Kulinskii, V.L. & Zvelindovsky, A.V.
- 47-61 Wavefront propagation for a class of degenerate reaction–diffusion equation
by Chen, Zhiwei
- 62-70 Generalized equations for the transport coefficients of electrons and phonons
by Rossani, Alberto
- 71-81 Parameter estimation for random dynamical systems using slice sampling
by Hatjispyros, S.J. & Nicoleris, Theodoros & Walker, Stephen G.
- 82-92 Exponential synchronization of nonlinear coupled dynamical networks with a delayed coupling
by Liu, Xiwei & Chen, Tianping
- 93-103 Delay-dependent stability for uncertain stochastic neural networks with time-varying delay
by Huang, He & Feng, Gang
- 104-115 Exact solutions of some nonlinear partial differential equations
by Inan, Ibrahim E. & Kaya, Dogan
- 116-142 Investigation of continuous-time quantum walk on root lattice An and honeycomb lattice
by Jafarizadeh, M.A. & Sufiani, R.
- 143-147 On the non-Boltzmannian nature of quasi-stationary states in long-range interacting systems
by Tsallis, Constantino & Rapisarda, Andrea & Pluchino, Alessandro & Borges, Ernesto P.
- 148-154 Non-extensive block entropy statistics of Cantor fractal sets
by Provata, A.
- 155-163 Properties of the “non-extensive Gaussian” entropy
by Oikonomou, Th.