Causal influences between spontaneous fluctuations in resting state fMRI of central and peripheral eccentricity representations in the human visual cortex
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Haitao & Guo, Xinmeng & Qin, Qing & Deng, Yun & Wang, Jiang & Liu, Jing & Cao, Yibin, 2017. "Synchrony dynamics underlying effective connectivity reconstruction of neuronal circuits," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 674-687.
- Gao, Zhong-Ke & Cai, Qing & Dong, Na & Zhang, Shan-Shan & Bo, Yun & Zhang, Jie, 2016. "Complex network inference from P300 signals: Decoding brain state under visual stimulus for able-bodied and disabled subjects," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 460(C), pages 294-303.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:492:y:2018:i:c:p:931-940 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosário, R.S. & Cardoso, P.T. & Muñoz, M.A. & Montoya, P. & Miranda, J.G.V., 2015. "Motif-Synchronization: A new method for analysis of dynamic brain networks with EEG," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 439(C), pages 7-19.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Wang, Jiang & Yang, Chen & Wang, Ruofan & Yu, Haitao & Cao, Yibin & Liu, Jing, 2016. "Functional brain networks in Alzheimer’s disease: EEG analysis based on limited penetrable visibility graph and phase space method," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 460(C), pages 174-187.
- Cai, Shi-Min & Chen, Wei & Liu, Dong-Bai & Tang, Ming & Chen, Xun, 2017. "Complex network analysis of brain functional connectivity under a multi-step cognitive task," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 466(C), pages 663-671.
- Yu, Haitao & Liu, Jing & Cai, Lihui & Wang, Jiang & Cao, Yibin & Hao, Chongqing, 2017. "Functional brain networks in healthy subjects under acupuncture stimulation: An EEG study based on nonlinear synchronization likelihood analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 468(C), pages 566-577.
More about this item
KeywordsResting state functional magnetic resonance imaging; Spontaneous activity; Human visual cortex; Eccentricity band; Resting state functional connectivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:512:y:2018:i:c:p:756-762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.