Efficiency of complex networks under failures and attacks: A percolation approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:riskan:v:37:y:2017:i:8:p:1477-1494 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crucitti, Paolo & Latora, Vito & Marchiori, Massimo, 2004. "A topological analysis of the Italian electric power grid," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 338(1), pages 92-97.
- Porta, Sergio & Crucitti, Paolo & Latora, Vito, 2006. "The network analysis of urban streets: A dual approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 369(2), pages 853-866.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2008.
"The role of banks in the Brazilian interbank market: Does bank type matter?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(27), pages 6825-6836.
- Daniel O. Cajueiro & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2007. "The role of banks in the Brazilian Interbank Market: Does bank type matter?," Working Papers Series 130, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Sergio Porta & Paolo Crucitti & Vito Latora, 2006. "The network analysis of urban streets: a primal approach," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(5), pages 705-725, September.
- Latora, Vito & Marchiori, Massimo, 2002. "Is the Boston subway a small-world network?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 314(1), pages 109-113.
- Crucitti, Paolo & Latora, Vito & Marchiori, Massimo & Rapisarda, Andrea, 2003. "Efficiency of scale-free networks: error and attack tolerance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 320(C), pages 622-642.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Connectivity; Complex network; Percolation theory; Robustness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:512:y:2018:i:c:p:658-664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.