Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2007, Volume 385, Issue 1
- 292-306 Dedollarization in Turkey after decades of dollarization: A myth or reality?
by Metin-Özcan, Kıvılcım & Us, Vuslat
- 307-318 Noise sensitivity of portfolio selection in constant conditional correlation GARCH models
by Varga-Haszonits, I. & Kondor, I.
- 319-332 Multiresolution information measures applied to speech recognition
by Torres, María E. & Rufiner, Hugo L. & Milone, Diego H. & Cherniz, Analía S.
- 333-342 Traffic behavior in the on-ramp system with signal controlling
by Li, Feng & Gao, Zi-You & Jia, Bin
- 343-355 Morphological and dynamical aspects of the room evacuation process
by Parisi, D.R. & Dorso, C.O.
- 356-362 A continuous model of human dynamics
by Bedogne’, C. & Rodgers, G.J.
- 363-369 Interpersonal interactions and human dynamics in a large social network
by Grabowski, Andrzej
- 370-378 From unweighted to weighted networks with local information
by Sun, Xuelian & Feng, Enmin & Li, Jianfeng
- 379-384 Evolution of prisoner's dilemma strategies on scale-free networks
by Chen, Ya-Shan & Lin, Hai & Wu, Chen-Xu
- 385-396 Information theoretic description of networks
by Wilhelm, Thomas & Hollunder, Jens
- 397-405 Universality of measurements on quantum markets
by Pakuła, Ireneusz & Piotrowski, Edward W. & Sładkowski, Jan
2007, Volume 384, Issue 2
- 143-149 Solution of the persistent, biased random walk
by García-Pelayo, Ricardo
- 150-164 Polymer localization in random potential
by Craig, A. & Terentjev, E.M. & Edwards, S.F.
- 165-181 Debye screening versus Gauss law in electrostatics: Finite size effects
by Dubey, Ritesh Kumar & Menon, V.J. & Mishra, M. & Tripathi, D.N.
- 182-186 Field induced radial crack patterns in drying laponite gel
by Mal, Dibyendu & Sinha, Suparna & Middya, T.R. & Tarafdar, Sujata
- 187-198 Binary fluid mixture of hard ellipses: Integral equation and weighted density functional theory
by Moradi, M. & Khordad, R.
- 199-222 Kinetic and hydrodynamic models of chemotactic aggregation
by Chavanis, Pierre-Henri & Sire, Clément
- 223-229 Anomalous mobility and current reversals in inertial deterministic ratchets
by Alatriste, Fernando R. & Mateos, José L.
- 230-240 Synchronization, anti-synchronization and current transports in non-identical chaotic ratchets
by Vincent, U.E. & Laoye, J.A.
- 241-258 A moment approach to non-Gaussian colored noise
by Hasegawa, Hideo
- 259-272 On stochastic complex beam–beam interaction models with Gaussian colored noise
by Xu, Yong & Zhang, Huiqing & Xu, Wei
- 273-277 Information entropy of a dynamical system driven by quasimonochromatic noise
by Wei, Xu & Wen-Xian, Xie & Li, Cai & Ya-Ning, Tang
- 278-284 Brownian motion with inert drift, but without flux: A model
by Burdzy, Krzysztof & Hołyst, Robert & Pruski, Łukasz
- 285-290 Exact cross kink-wave solutions and resonance for the Jimbo–Miwa equation
by Dai, Zhengde & Li, Zitian & Liu, Zhenjiang & Li, Donglong
- 291-296 Peaks and gaps: Spectral analysis of the intervals between prime numbers
by Szpiro, George G.
- 297-304 Complete state counting for Gentile's generalization of the Pauli exclusion principle
by Hernández-Pérez, R. & Tun, Dionisio
- 305-317 Equivalence among different formalisms in the Tsallis entropy framework
by Scarfone, A.M. & Wada, T.
- 318-334 Partial equivalence of statistical ensembles and kinetic energy
by Casetti, Lapo & Kastner, Michael
- 335-345 Classical limit of the Casimir entropy for scalar massless field
by Rubin, S. & Feinberg, J. & Mann, A. & Revzen, M.
- 346-358 Exploring the operation of a tiny heat engine
by Asfaw, Mesfin & Bekele, Mulugeta
- 359-367 Generating synthetic time series from Bak–Sneppen co-evolution model mixtures
by Petroni, F. & Ausloos, M. & Rotundo, G.
- 368-376 Cluster evaporation transition in finite system
by Martinos, S.S. & Malakis, A. & Hadjiagapiou, I.
- 377-386 Low-temperature properties of ferromagnetic–antiferromagnetic double layer superlattices
by Jiang, Wei & Guo, An-Bang & Bai, Bao-Dong & Wei, Guo-Zhu
- 387-391 Monte Carlo simulation of age-dependent host–parasite relations
by Stauffer, Dietrich & Proykova, Ana & Lampe, Karl-Heinz
- 392-412 Critical mass of bacterial populations and critical temperature of self-gravitating Brownian particles in two dimensions
by Chavanis, Pierre-Henri
- 413-422 Multifractal analysis of human synchronous 12-lead ECG signals using multiple scale factors
by Yang, Xiaodong & Ning, Xinbao & Wang, Jun
- 423-428 Classification of physiologic and synthetic heart rate variability series using base-scale entropy
by Li, Jin & Ning, Xinbao
- 429-438 Detrended fluctuation analysis of heart intrabeat dynamics
by Rodriguez, Eduardo & Echeverria, Juan C. & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose
- 439-447 How random is your heart beat?
by Urbanowicz, Krzysztof & Żebrowski, Jan J. & Baranowski, Rafał & Hołyst, Janusz A.
- 448-456 Emergence of power-law in a market with mixed models
by Ali Saif, M. & Gade, Prashant M.
- 457-467 Modelling spikes in electricity markets using excitable dynamics
by De Sanctis, Angela & Mari, Carlo
- 468-474 Risk evaluation with enhanced covariance matrix
by Urbanowicz, Krzysztof & Richmond, Peter & Hołyst, Janusz A.
- 475-484 Abnormal profitability and foreign investment based on the investigation of covered interest parity
by Huang, Bor-Yi & Chiou, Jer-Shiou & Wu, Pei-Shan
- 485-492 Mean reversion in the current account of forty-eight african countries: Evidence from the Panel SURADF test
by Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Chang, Tsangyao & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Su, Chi-Wei & Yuan, Young
- 493-506 Hydrodynamics from kinetic models of conservative economies
by Düring, B. & Toscani, G.
- 507-515 Radial velocities of open stellar clusters: A new solid constraint favouring Tsallis maximum entropy theory
by Carvalho, J.C. & Soares, B.B. & Canto Martins, B.L. & do Nascimento, J.D. & Recio-Blanco, A. & De Medeiros, J.R.
- 516-521 Identifying time-clustering structures in the sequence of solar flare hard X-ray bursts
by Telesca, Luciano
- 522-528 Non-uniform scaling behavior in ultra-low-frequency (ULF) earthquake-related geomagnetic signals
by Telesca, Luciano & Hattori, Katsumi
- 529-534 Fisher information analysis of volcano-related advanced, very-high-resolution radiometer (AVHRR) thermal products time series
by Lovallo, Michele & Marchese, Francesco & Pergola, Nicola & Telesca, Luciano
- 535-541 Reciprocal contribution analysis of the left and right hips while walking
by Tsuruoka, Yuriko & Tamura, Yoshiyasu & Shibasaki, Ryosuke
- 542-548 “Antiferromagnetism” in social relations and Bonabeau model
by Weisbuch, Gérard & Stauffer, Dietrich
- 549-566 An evacuation model using cellular automata
by Yuan, Weifeng & Tan, Kang Hai
- 567-588 Simulation of pedestrian flow on square lattice based on cellular automata model
by Yue, Hao & Hao, Herui & Chen, Xiaoming & Shao, Chunfu
- 589-599 The relations of “go and stop” wave to car accidents in a cellular automaton with velocity-dependent randomization
by Yang, Xian-Qing & Zhang, Wei & Qiu, Kang & Xu, Wen-tao & Tang, Gang & Ren, Lin
- 600-612 An information-based traffic control in a public conveyance system: Reduced clustering and enhanced efficiency
by Tomoeda, Akiyasu & Nishinari, Katsuhiro & Chowdhury, Debashish & Schadschneider, Andreas
- 613-627 A dynamic model for city size distribution beyond Zipf's law
by Benguigui, Lucien & Blumenfeld-Lieberthal, Efrat
- 628-646 Ideal free distribution or dynamic game? An agent-based simulation study of trawling strategies with varying information
by Beecham, J.A. & Engelhard, G.H.
- 647-655 A topological pattern of urban street networks: Universality and peculiarity
by Jiang, Bin
- 656-662 Immunization of susceptible–infected model on scale-free networks
by Bai, Wen-Jie & Zhou, Tao & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 663-666 Time evolution of the degree distribution of model A of random attachment growing networks
by He, Wenchen & Feng, Lei & Li, Lingyun & Xu, Changqing
- 667-674 A very fast algorithm for detecting community structures in complex networks
by Wang, Xutao & Chen, Guanrong & Lu, Hongtao
- 675-683 The network of scientific collaborations within the European framework programme
by Almendral, Juan A. & Oliveira, J.G. & López, L. & Mendes, J.F.F. & Sanjuán, Miguel A.F.
- 684-692 Synchronization in complex delayed dynamical networks with impulsive effects
by Zhou, Jin & Xiang, Lan & Liu, Zengrong
- 693-718 Congestion and cascades in payment systems
by Beyeler, Walter E. & Glass, Robert J. & Bech, Morten L. & Soramäki, Kimmo
- 719-724 Parabolic scaling of tree-shaped constructal network
by Queiros-Conde, Diogo & Bonjour, Jocelyn & Wechsatol, Wishsanuruk & Bejan, Adrian
- 725-732 A new community-based evolving network model
by Xie, Zhou & Li, Xiang & Wang, Xiaofan
- 733-738 Z-DNA-induced super-transport of energy within genomes
by Kulish, Vladimir V. & Heng, Li & Dröge, Peter
- 739-746 Comparative analysis of the gene co-regulatory network of normal and cancerous lung
by Sun, Lanfang & Li, Menghui & Jiang, Lu & Tan, Lu
- 747-757 Order or chaos in Boolean gene networks depends on the mean fraction of canalizing functions
by Karlsson, Fredrik & Hörnquist, Michael
- 758-774 On measure-theoretic aspects of nonextensive entropy functionals and corresponding maximum entropy prescriptions
by Dukkipati, Ambedkar & Bhatnagar, Shalabh & Murty, M. Narasimha
2007, Volume 384, Issue 1
- 1-9 Tuning phase transitions and realization of special thermodynamic states in alcohol–water mixtures by the addition of ions
by Bagchi, D. & Kumar, A. & Menon, R.
- 10-14 Bubbles in DNA by random force
by Kapri, Rajeev & Bhattacharjee, Somendra M.
- 15-20 Self-organized critical models of earthquakes
by Bhattacharya, K. & Manna, S.S.
- 21-24 Scaling properties and entropy of long-range correlated time series
by Carbone, Anna & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 25-27 Kolmogorov dispersion for turbulence in porous media: A conjecture
by Chakrabarti, Bikas K.
- 28-33 Low temperature ordering in easy-axis S=1 kagome and triangular lattice antiferromagnets
by Damle, Kedar
- 34-38 Critical behavior of sandpile models with sticky grains
by Mohanty, P.K. & Dhar, Deepak
- 39-43 Long-range connections, quantum magnets and dilute contact processes
by Divakaran, Uma & Dutta, Amit
- 44-52 The story of magnetism
by Elliott, Roger
- 53-58 An exclusion process for modelling fungal hyphal growth
by Evans, M.R. & Sugden, K.E.P.
- 59-63 Universality classes of spatiotemporal intermittency
by Jabeen, Zahera & Gupte, Neelima
- 64-68 Random oscillator with general Gaussian noise
by Mallick, K.
- 69-74 Nonequilibrium states of driven disordered polymorphic solids
by Sengupta, Ankush & Sengupta, Surajit & Menon, Gautam I.
- 75-79 Why only few are so successful?
by Mohanty, P.K.
- 80-82 Universal properties of population dynamics with fluctuating resources
by Mukherjee, Sayak & Janssen, H.K. & Schmittmann, B.
- 83-88 Boundary layer analysis for non-equilibrium phase transitions
by Mukherji, Sutapa
- 89-93 How to discriminate easily between directed-percolation and Manna scaling
by Bonachela, Juan A. & Muñoz, Miguel A.
- 94-99 Spin glasses and information
by Nishimori, Hidetoshi
- 100-107 Interplay of wetting and phase separation at surfaces
by Puri, Sanjay
- 108-114 Constant flux relation for aggregation models with desorption and fragmentation
by Connaughton, Colm & Rajesh, R. & Zaboronski, Oleg
- 115-121 Mott phases and quantum phase transitions of extended Bose–Hubbard models in 2+1 dimensions
by Sengupta, K.
- 122-127 Minireview: The compact phase in polymers and proteins
by Seno, F. & Trovato, A.
- 128-132 Competitive agents in a market: Statistical physics of the minority game
by Sherrington, David
- 133-136 Elasticity of strongly stretched ssDNA
by Tkachenko, Alexei V.
- 137-140 Quantum annealing by ferromagnetic interaction with the mean-field scheme
by Suzuki, Sei & Nishimori, Hidetoshi
2007, Volume 383, Issue 2
- 171-189 Scale-invariance of random populations: From Paretian to Poissonian fractality
by Eliazar, Iddo & Klafter, Joseph
- 190-208 Nearest-neighbour spacing distributions of the β-Hermite ensemble of random matrices
by Le Caër, G. & Male, C. & Delannay, R.
- 209-231 Locally ordered regions in the phase transition in the systems with a finite-range correlated quenched disorder
by Wu, Xintian
- 232-252 A quantum field theory of the liquid–glass transition in multi-component liquids
by Kitamura, Toyoyuki
- 253-266 Peristaltically induced transport of a MHD biviscosity fluid in a non-uniform tube
by Eldabe, N.T.M. & El-Sayed, M.F. & Ghaly, A.Y. & Sayed, H.M.
- 267-275 Constitutive relations for steady flows of dense granular liquids
by Lhuillier, Daniel
- 276-290 On–off intermittency in continuum systems driven by Lorenz system
by Zhou, Q. & Chen, Z.Q. & Yuan, Z.Z.
- 291-308 Fractional dynamics of systems with long-range space interaction and temporal memory
by Tarasov, Vasily E. & Zaslavsky, George M.
- 309-315 Classical search algorithm with resonances in N cycles
by Romanelli, A. & Donangelo, R.
- 316-324 Entanglement oscillations in open Heisenberg chains
by Wang, Ting & Wang, Xiaoguang & Sun, Zhe
- 325-330 Optimal dense coding with thermal entangled states
by Qiu, Liang & Wang, An Min & San Ma, Xiao
- 331-338 Quasiprobability distribution in a Kerr-nonlinear blackbody
by Wu, Zixia & Cheng, Ze & Zhang, Yanmin & Cheng, Zhengze
- 339-350 Reentrant transitions and multicompensation phenomena of the exactly solvable mixed spin-S and spin-1/2 Ising model on decorated planar lattices
by Maťašovská, Silvia & Jaščur, Michal
- 351-371 First-order transition features of the triangular Ising model with nearest- and next-nearest-neighbor antiferromagnetic interactions
by Malakis, A. & Fytas, N.G. & Kalozoumis, P.
- 372-382 Investigation of the behavior of an Ising metamagnet under the influence of a field using Glauber dynamics
by Gulpinar, Gul & Demirhan, Dogan & Buyukkilic, Fevzi
- 383-390 Frustrated model to describe reentrant behavior in copper oxide superconductors
by Tavares, Igor & Pacobahyba, J.T.M. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo
- 391-400 Investigation of the phase transition at the nematic liquid crystal–wall interface within nonextensivity
by Kayacan, Ozhan
- 401-415 Direct and indirect correlations in low density supercritical Lennard-Jones fluids
by Kunor, Tapas R. & Taraphder, Srabani
- 416-424 A hard sphere model of chemical reactions theory from the point of view of many-particle approach
by Doktorov, A.B. & Kadetov, A.A. & Kipriyanov, A.A.
- 425-434 Velocity enhancement of slow particles in lattice–gas binary mixture
by Fukamachi, Masahiro & Kuwajima, Ryota & Imanishi, Yasuhito & Nagatani, Takashi
- 435-442 Sandpile on directed small-world networks
by Pan, Gui-Jun & Zhang, Duan-Ming & Yin, Yan-Ping & He, Min-Hua
- 443-454 Relaxation and phase space singularities in time series of human magnetoencephalograms as indicator of photosensitive epilepsy
by Yulmetyev, R.M. & Hänggi, P. & Yulmetyeva, D.G. & Shimojo, S. & Khusaenova, E.V. & Watanabe, K. & Bhattacharya, J.
- 455-465 Fluctuation and synchronization of gait intervals and gait force profiles distinguish stages of Parkinson's disease
by Bartsch, Ronny & Plotnik, Meir & Kantelhardt, Jan W. & Havlin, Shlomo & Giladi, Nir & Hausdorff, Jeffrey M.
- 466-472 Traveling wave solutions of a reaction–diffusion model for bacterial growth
by Mansour, M.B.A.
- 473-479 Will the leading firm continue to dominate the market in the Taiwan notebook industry?
by Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Yeh, Ming-Liang & Sher, Peter J. & Chiu, Yi-Chia
- 480-496 Downside Risk analysis applied to the Hedge Funds universe
by Perelló, Josep
- 497-506 Statistical properties of daily ensemble variables in the Chinese stock markets
by Gu, Gao-Feng & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 507-512 Toward a new modeling of international economics: An attempt to reformulate an international trade model based on real option theory
by Fujita, Yasunori
- 513-518 Boltzmann distribution and market temperature
by Kleinert, H. & Chen, X.J.
- 519-526 Characterizing abrupt changes in the stock prices using a wavelet decomposition method
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 527-532 Random, but not so much a parameterization for the returns and correlation matrix of financial time series
by Martins, André C.R.
- 533-569 Credit risk—A structural model with jumps and correlations
by Schäfer, Rudi & Sjölin, Markus & Sundin, Andreas & Wolanski, Michal & Guhr, Thomas
- 570-584 Correlations in a Mozart's music score (K-73x) with palindromic and upside-down structure
by Dagdug, Leonardo & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Lopez, Carlos & Moreno, Rodolfo & Hernandez-Lemus, Enrique
- 585-594 Temporal–spatial diversities of long-range correlation for relative humidity over China
by Lin, Guangxing & Chen, Xi & Fu, Zuntao
- 595-602 Application of a cellular automata model to the study of soil particle size distributions
by Prosperini, N. & Perugini, D.
- 603-612 Phase diagram of a traffic roundabout
by Huang, Ding-wei
- 613-623 Passenger's fluctuation and chaos on ferryboats
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 624-630 Evolution of cooperation among interacting individuals through molecular dynamics simulations
by Dai, Xiao-Bin & Huang, Zhi-Yong & Wu, Chen-Xu
- 631-642 Evolutionary snowdrift game with an additional strategy in fully connected networks and regular lattices
by Zhong, Li-Xin & Zheng, Da-Fang & Zheng, Bo & Xu, Chen & Hui, P.M.
- 643-650 Broad distributions from resource partitioning
by Malescio, G.
- 651-659 Promotion of cooperation induced by the interplay between structure and game dynamics
by Fu, Feng & Chen, Xiaojie & Liu, Lianghuan & Wang, Long
- 660-670 Cellular automata for the spreading of technologies in socio-economic systems
by Kun, Ferenc & Kocsis, Gergely & Farkas, János
- 671-676 Limits on relief through constrained exchange on random graphs
by LaViolette, Randall A. & Ellebracht, Lory A. & Gieseler, Charles J.
- 677-686 Degree and wealth distribution in a network induced by wealth
by Lee, Gyemin & Kim, Gwang Il
- 687-702 Assortativity and act degree distribution of some collaboration networks
by Chang, Hui & Su, Bei-Bei & Zhou, Yue-Ping & He, Da-Ren
- 703-713 Synchronization criteria for a generalized complex delayed dynamical network model
by Wang, Lei & Dai, Hua-ping & Sun, You-xian
- 714-724 Collective signaling behavior in a networked-oscillator model
by Liu, Z.-H. & Hui, P.M.
- 725-732 Direction coherence in scale-free lattices of chaotic maps
by Batista, C.A.S. & Batista, A.M. & de S. Pinto, S.E. & Viana, R.L. & Lopes, S.R. & Caldas, I.L.
- 733-744 Stabilization of a class of dynamical complex networks based on decentralized control
by Liu, Xian & Wang, Jinzhi & Huang, Lin
- 745-752 Relationship between degree–rank distributions and degree distributions of complex networks
by Wu, Jun & Tan, Yuejin & Deng, Hongzhong & Zhu, Dazhi & Chi, Yan
- 753-762 Entropy and HUHPM approach for complex networks
by Qiao, Bi & Jin-Qing, Fang
- 763-772 Random pseudofractal networks with competition
by Wang, Lei & Dai, Hua-ping & Sun, You-xian
- 773-781 A highly clustered scale-free network evolved by random walking
by Chen, Qinghua & Chen, Shenghui
- 782-796 Semiclassical information from deformed and escort information measures
by Pennini, F. & Plastino, A. & Ferri, G.L.
- 797-804 Quantum games entropy
by Guevara Hidalgo, Esteban
2007, Volume 383, Issue 1
- 1-4 Frustration driven stock market dynamics: Leverage effect and asymmetry
by Ahlgren, Peter Toke Heden & Jensen, Mogens H. & Simonsen, Ingve & Donangelo, Raul & Sneppen, Kim
- 5-9 Assessing symmetry of financial returns series
by Coronel-Brizio, H.F. & Hernández-Montoya, A.R. & Huerta-Quintanilla, R. & Rodríguez-Achach, M.
- 10-15 Yet on statistical properties of traded volume: Correlation and mutual information at different value magnitudes
by Duarte Queirós, S.M. & Moyano, L.G.
- 16-21 Correlation patterns of NIKKEI index constituents
by Hayashi, Katsuhiko & Kaizoji, Taisei & Pichl, Lukáš
- 22-27 Persistence and financial markets
by Jain, S.
- 28-34 Limit theorems in financial market models
by Kuroda, Koji & Murai, Joshin
- 35-42 True and apparent scaling: The proximity of the Markov-switching multifractal model to long-range dependence
by Liu, Ruipeng & Di Matteo, T. & Lux, Thomas
- 43-48 Activity spectrum from waiting-time distribution
by Politi, Mauro & Scalas, Enrico
- 49-53 Fluctuations in time intervals of financial data from the view point of the Gini index
by Sazuka, Naoya & Inoue, Jun-ichi
- 54-58 On the origin of the Epps effect
by Tóth, Bence & Kertész, János
- 59-64 Stock market return distributions: From past to present
by Drożdż, S. & Forczek, M. & Kwapień, J. & Oświe¸cimka, P. & Rak, R.
- 65-70 Probability distribution function and multiscaling properties in the Korean stock market
by Lee, Kyoung Eun & Lee, Jae Woo
- 71-78 PID feedback controller used as a tactical asset allocation technique: The G.A.M. model
by Gandolfi, G. & Sabatini, A. & Rossolini, M.
- 79-84 The uniqueness of firm size distribution function from tent-shaped growth rate distribution
by Ishikawa, Atushi
- 85-89 Long-memory in an order-driven market
by LeBaron, Blake & Yamamoto, Ryuichi
- 90-95 Correlation of coming limit price with order book in stock markets
by Maskawa, Jun-ichi
- 96-101 Correlation structures in short-term variabilities of stock indices and exchange rates
by Nakamura, Tomomichi & Small, Michael
- 102-107 Regional business cycle synchronization through expectations
by Onozaki, Tamotsu & Yanagita, Tatsuo & Kaizoji, Taisei & Toyabe, Kazutaka
- 108-114 What drives Hong Kong's residential property market—A Markov switching present value model
by Xiao, Qin
- 115-119 Theoretical analysis of potential forces in markets
by Takayasu, Misako & Mizuno, Takayuki & Takayasu, Hideki
- 120-124 A mathematical definition of the financial bubbles and crashes
by Watanabe, Kota & Takayasu, Hideki & Takayasu, Misako
- 125-133 Adaptive use of technical indicators for the prediction of intra-day stock prices
by Tanaka-Yamawaki, Mieko & Tokuoka, Seiji
- 134-138 Networks of companies and branches in Poland
by Chmiel, Anna M. & Sienkiewicz, Julian & Suchecki, Krzysztof & Hołyst, Janusz A.
- 139-146 Deterministic factors of stock networks based on cross-correlation in financial market
by Eom, Cheoljun & Oh, Gabjin & Kim, Seunghwan
- 147-151 Spectral and network methods in the analysis of correlation matrices of stock returns
by Heimo, Tapio & Saramäki, Jari & Onnela, Jukka-Pekka & Kaski, Kimmo
- 152-157 Spatial characteristics of joint application networks in Japanese patents
by Inoue, Hiroyasu & Souma, Wataru & Tamada, Schumpeter
- 158-163 Do larger firms have more interfirm relationships?
by Saito, Yukiko Umeno & Watanabe, Tsutomu & Iwamura, Mitsuru
- 164-168 Analysis of Japanese banks’ historical tree diagram
by Ueno, Hiromichi & Mizuno, Takayuki & Takayasu, Misako
2007, Volume 382, Issue 2
- 359-377 Fractal growth of deposited films in tokamaks
by Budaev, Viacheslav Petrovich & Khimchenko, Leonid N.
- 378-388 On the theory of rheological properties of magnetic suspensions
by Yu Zubarev, A. & Yu Iskakova, L.
- 389-404 Viscous potential flow analysis of Kelvin–Helmholtz instability with mass transfer and vaporization
by Asthana, Rishi & Agrawal, G.S.
- 405-414 Entropic and conformational study of isolated double-tethered chains by three-dimensional lattice simulations
by Shida, Kazuhito & Kasuya, Atsuo & Kawazoe, Yoshiyuki
- 415-422 Stochastic resonance in linear system driven by multiplicative and additive noise
by Ning, Lijuan & Xu, Wei
- 423-429 Coherence and stochastic resonance in a delayed bistable system
by Jin, Yanfei & Hu, Haiyan
- 430-438 Transient solution of a random walk with chemical rule
by Tarabia, A.M.K. & El-Baz, A.H.
- 439-444 Periodical cicadas: A minimal automaton model
by de O. Cardozo, Giovano & de A.M.M. Silvestre, Daniel & Colato, Alexandre
- 445-452 A comment on the paper “Stochastic feedback, nonlinear families of Markov processes, and nonlinear Fokker–Planck equations” by T.D. Frank
by McCauley, Joseph L.
- 453-464 A mini-tutorial on measure-valued Markov processes and nonlinear martingale problems—As a reply to McCauley's comment
by Frank, T.D.
- 465-472 Generalized entropy optimization problems and the existence of their solutions
by Shamilov, Aladdin
- 473-486 Kinetic, time irreversible evolution of the unstable π±-meson
by Shirmovsky, S.Eh.
- 487-493 Darboux transformations for the isospectral and nonisospectral mKP equation
by Deng, Shu-fang
- 494-501 Phase properties of new even and odd nonlinear coherent states
by Meng, Xiang-Guo & Wang, Ji-Suo & Liang, Bao-Long
- 502-522 Finite difference lattice Boltzmann method with arbitrary specific heat ratio applicable to supersonic flow simulations
by Watari, Minoru
- 523-530 Extremum complexity distribution of a monodimensional ideal gas out of equilibrium
by Calbet, Xavier & López-Ruiz, Ricardo
- 531-536 Phase transition in a three-states reaction–diffusion system
by Jafarpour, F.H. & Ghavami, B.
- 537-548 Scattering problem with nonlocal separable potential of rank-two: Application to statistical mechanics
by Tahmasbi, Nader & Maghari, Ali
- 549-556 Classification of spontaneous EEG signals in migraine
by Bellotti, R. & De Carlo, F. & de Tommaso, M. & Lucente, M.
- 557-564 Equity prices as a simple harmonic oscillator with noise
by Ataullah, Ali & Tippett, Mark
- 565-576 Random matrix theory and fund of funds portfolio optimisation
by Conlon, T. & Ruskin, H.J. & Crane, M.
- 577-585 Volatilities, traded volumes, and the hypothesis of price increments in derivative securities
by Lim, Gyuchang & Kim, SooYong & Scalas, Enrico & Kim, Kyungsik