Effectively identifying multiple influential spreaders in term of the backward–forward propagation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bao, Zhong-Kui & Ma, Chuang & Xiang, Bing-Bing & Zhang, Hai-Feng, 2017. "Identification of influential nodes in complex networks: Method from spreading probability viewpoint," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 468(C), pages 391-397.
- repec:spr:eurphb:v:91:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1140_epjb_e2017-80597-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:492:y:2018:i:c:p:2237-2248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jia-zeng & Liu, Zeng-rong & Xu, Jianhua, 2007. "Epidemic spreading on uncorrelated heterogenous networks with non-uniform transmission," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(2), pages 715-721.
- Chen, Duanbing & Lü, Linyuan & Shang, Ming-Sheng & Zhang, Yi-Cheng & Zhou, Tao, 2012. "Identifying influential nodes in complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1777-1787.
- Nekovee, M. & Moreno, Y. & Bianconi, G. & Marsili, M., 2007. "Theory of rumour spreading in complex social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(1), pages 457-470.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex network; Influence maximization; Optimization; Heuristic algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:512:y:2018:i:c:p:404-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.