Credit risk contagion coupling with sentiment contagion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hüser, Anne-Caroline, 2015. "Too interconnected to fail: A survey of the interbank networks literature," SAFE Working Paper Series 91, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:8:p:812-822 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- Xu, Tao & He, Jianmin & Li, Shouwei, 2016. "A dynamic network model for interbank market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 463(C), pages 131-138.
- Tingqiang Chen & Xindan Li & Jining Wang, 2015. "Spatial Interaction Model of Credit Risk Contagion in the CRT Market," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 519-537, December.
- Seo, Sung Won & Kim, Jun Sik, 2015. "The information content of option-implied information for volatility forecasting with investor sentiment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 106-120.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2015. "Systemic Risk and Stability in Financial Networks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(2), pages 564-608, February.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:504-512 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:107-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Elliott & Jia Shen, 2015. "Credit risk and contagion via self-exciting default intensity," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 319-344, November.
- repec:taf:quantf:v:17:y:2017:i:3:p:455-469 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:493:y:2018:i:c:p:203-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edirisinghe, Chanaka & Gupta, Aparna & Roth, Wendy, 2015. "Risk assessment based on the analysis of the impact of contagion flow," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 209-223.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 2000. "Financial Contagion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, February.
- He, Jianmin & Sui, Xin & Li, Shouwei, 2016. "An endogenous model of the credit network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 441(C), pages 1-14.
- Chau, Frankie & Deesomsak, Rataporn & Koutmos, Dimitrios, 2016. "Does investor sentiment really matter?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 221-232.
- Bao, Qunfang & Chen, Si & Li, Shenghong, 2012. "Unilateral CVA for CDS in a contagion model with stochastic pre-intensity and interest," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 471-477.
- Bedendo, Mascia & Bruno, Brunella, 2012. "Credit risk transfer in U.S. commercial banks: What changed during the 2007–2009 crisis?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3260-3273.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:492:y:2018:i:c:p:2273-2280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebenezer Asem & Jessica Chung & Xin Cui & Gloria Y Tian, 2016. "Liquidity, investor sentiment and price discount of SEOs in Australia," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 25-51, February.
- Wen-Ming Szu & Wan-Ru Yang, 2015. "Influence of individual investor sentiment on Taiwan option prices during 2007-2010 financial crisis," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(5), pages 437-464, May.
- Upper, Christian, 2011. "Simulation methods to assess the danger of contagion in interbank markets," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 111-125, August.
- Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut & Saltoğlu, Burak & Sever, Can, 2016. "Systemic risk and heterogeneous leverage in banking networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 358-375.
- J. P. L. Hatchett & R. Kuhn, 2009. "Credit contagion and credit risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 373-382.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:14:y:2011:i:05:n:s0219525911003438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baker, Malcolm & Wurgler, Jeffrey & Yuan, Yu, 2012. "Global, local, and contagious investor sentiment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 272-287.
- Aristei, David & Martelli, Duccio, 2014. "Sovereign bond yield spreads and market sentiment and expectations: Empirical evidence from Euro area countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 55-84.
- Lee, Sangwook & Kim, Min Jae & Lee, Sun Young & Kim, Soo Yong & Ban, Joon Hwa, 2013. "The effect of the subprime crisis on the credit risk in global scale," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2060-2071.
- repec:taf:uiiexx:v:48:y:2016:i:6:p:501-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Yen-Hsien & Tucker, Alan L. & Wang, David K. & Pao, Hsin-Ting, 2014. "Global contagion of market sentiment during the US subprime crisis," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 17-26.
- Wosnitza, Jan Henrik & Leker, Jens, 2014. "Why credit risk markets are predestined for exhibiting log-periodic power law structures," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 393(C), pages 427-449.
- Silvia Gabrieli, 2011. "The microstructure of the money market before and after the financial crisis: a network perspective," CEIS Research Paper 181, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Jan 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex network; Credit risk; Risk contagion; Sentiment contagion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:512:y:2018:i:c:p:186-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.