The microstructure of the money market before and after the financial crisis: a network perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Bech, Morten L. & Arnold, Jeffrey & Glass, Robert J. & Beyeler, Walter E., 2007. "The topology of interbank payment flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(1), pages 317-333.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Andrei Kirilenko & Eleonora Patacchini, 2010. "Are Networks Priced? Network Topology and Order Trading Strategies in High Liquidity Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1011, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grzegorz Hałaj & Christoffer Kok, 2013.
"Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 157-186, June.
- Kok, Christoffer & Hałaj, Grzegorz, 2013. "Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks," Working Paper Series 1506, European Central Bank.
- Fabio Saracco & Riccardo Di Clemente & Andrea Gabrielli & Tiziano Squartini, 2015. "Detecting early signs of the 2007-2008 crisis in the world trade," Papers 1508.03533, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Marco Pelliccia, 2013. "Ambiguous Networks," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1303, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Silvio Schumacher, 2016. "Networks and lending conditions: Empirical evidence from the Swiss franc money markets," Working Papers 2016-12, Swiss National Bank.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:15:y:2012:i:supp0:n:s0219525912500865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Scheicher, Martin & Vuillemey, Guillaume, 2014.
"The network structure of the CDS market and its determinants,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 118-133.
- Scheicher, Martin & Peltonen, Tuomas & Vuillemey, Guillaume, 2013. "The network structure of the CDS market and its determinants," Working Paper Series 1583, European Central Bank.
- Galina Hale & Tümer Kapan & Camelia Minoiu, 2016. "Crisis Transmission in the Global Banking Network," IMF Working Papers 16/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Pelliccia, 2012. "Risk-sharing and probabilistic network structure," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1214, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Iori Giulia & Kapar Burcu & Olmo Jose, 2015. "Bank characteristics and the interbank money market: a distributional approach," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 249-283, June.
- Gabrieli, S., 2012. "Too-connected versus too-big-to-fail: banks’ network centrality and overnight interest rates," Working papers 398, Banque de France.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:512:y:2018:i:c:p:186-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kok, Christoffer & Gross, Marco, 2013. "Measuring contagion potential among sovereigns and banks using a mixed-cross-section GVAR," Working Paper Series 1570, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork analysis; Network centrality indicators; Money market; Financial crisis;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-01-30 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2011-01-30 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MON-2011-01-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2011-01-30 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.