Financial Stability and Interacting Networks of Financial Institutions and Market Infrastructures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Berndsen, R.J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Financial Stability and Interacting Networks of Financial Institutions and Market Infrastructures," Discussion Paper 2014-033, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Berndsen, R.J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Financial Stability and Interacting Networks of Financial Institutions and Market Infrastructures," Discussion Paper 2014-057, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlos León & Ron J. Berndsen & Luc Renneboog, 2014. "Financial Stability and Interacting Networks of Financial Institutions and Market Infrastructures," Borradores de Economia 848, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Craig, Ben & von Peter, Goetz, 2014.
"Interbank tiering and money center banks,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 322-347.
- Ben R. Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2009. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Working Paper 0912, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," BIS Working Papers 322, Bank for International Settlements.
- Craig, Ben R. & von Peter, Goetz, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ben R. Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Working Paper 1014, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chinazzi, Matteo & Fagiolo, Giorgio & Reyes, Javier A. & Schiavo, Stefano, 2013.
"Post-mortem examination of the international financial network,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1692-1713.
- Matteo Chinazzi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier A. Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2012. "Post-Mortem Examination of the International Financial Network," LEM Papers Series 2012/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Matteo Chinazzi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier A. Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2012. "Post-Mortem Examination of the International Financial Network," Department of Economics Working Papers 1202, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- F. Kyriakopoulos & S. Thurner & C. Puhr & S. W. Schmitz, 2009. "Network and eigenvalue analysis of financial transaction networks," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 71(4), pages 523-531, October.
- Arinaminpathy, Nimalan & Kapadia, Sujit & May, Robert, 2012. "Size and complexity in model financial systems," Bank of England working papers 465, Bank of England.
- Xavier Freixas & Bruno Parigi & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2000.
"Systemic risk, interbank relations, and liquidity provision by the central bank,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 611-640.
- Freixas, Xavier & Parigi, Bruno M & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2000. "Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations, and Liquidity Provision by the Central Bank," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 611-638, August.
- Xavier Freixas & Bruno Parigi & Jean Charles Rochet, 1998. "Systemic risk, interbank relations and liquidity provision by the Central Bank," Economics Working Papers 440, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 1999.
- Freixas, Xavier & Parigi, Bruno & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1999. "Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations and Liquidity Provision by the Central Bank," CEPR Discussion Papers 2325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- X. Freixas & B. Parigi & J-C. Rochet, 2000. "Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations and Liquidity Provision by theCentral Bank," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 47, Netherlands Central Bank.
- León, Carlos & Berndsen, Ron J., 2014. "Rethinking financial stability: Challenges arising from financial networks’ modular scale-free architecture," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 241-256.
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- Montagna, Mattia & Kok, Christoffer, 2013.
"Multi-layered interbank model for assessing systemic risk,"
Kiel Working Papers
1873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kok, Christoffer & Montagna, Mattia, 2016. "Multi-layered interbank model for assessing systemic risk," Working Paper Series 1944, European Central Bank.
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Bech, Morten L. & Arnold, Jeffrey & Glass, Robert J. & Beyeler, Walter E., 2007. "The topology of interbank payment flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(1), pages 317-333.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Battiston, Stefano & Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2012.
"Default cascades: When does risk diversification increase stability?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 138-149.
- Stefano Battiston & Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, "undated". "Default Cascades: When Does Risk Diversification Increase Stability?," Working Papers ETH-RC-11-006, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Hyun Song Shin & Gianluigi Ferrucci, 2005. "Liquidity Risk and Contagion," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 556-566, 04/05.
- Berndsen, R.J., 2011. "What is Happening in Scrooge Digiduck's Warehouse?," Other publications TiSEM 4ab1c0bb-a3d9-4467-907a-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sheri M. Markose, 2012. "Systemic Risk from Global Financial Derivatives; A Network Analysis of Contagion and Its Mitigation with Super-Spreader Tax," IMF Working Papers 12/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Boss & Helmut Elsinger & Martin Summer & Stefan Thurner, 2004. "Network topology of the interbank market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 677-684.
- L. Bargigli & G. di Iasio & L. Infante & F. Lillo & F. Pierobon, 2015.
"The multiplex structure of interbank networks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 673-691, April.
- Leonardo Bargigli & Giovanni Di Iasio & Luigi Infante & Fabrizio Lillo & Federico Pierobon, 2013. "The Multiplex Structure of Interbank Networks," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_26.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Leonardo Bargigli & Giovanni di Iasio & Luigi Infante & Fabrizio Lillo & Federico Pierobon, 2013. "The multiplex structure of interbank networks," Papers 1311.4798, arXiv.org.
- Markose, Sheri & Giansante, Simone & Shaghaghi, Ali Rais, 2012. "‘Too interconnected to fail’ financial network of US CDS market: Topological fragility and systemic risk," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 627-646.
- Leung, C.C. & Chau, H.F., 2007. "Weighted assortative and disassortative networks model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(2), pages 591-602.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Poledna & Seraf'in Mart'inez-Jaramillo & Fabio Caccioli & Stefan Thurner, 2018. "Quantification of systemic risk from overlapping portfolios in the financial system," Papers 1802.00311, arXiv.org.
- Poledna, Sebastian & Molina-Borboa, José Luis & Martínez-Jaramillo, Serafín & van der Leij, Marco & Thurner, Stefan, 2015.
"The multi-layer network nature of systemic risk and its implications for the costs of financial crises,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 70-81.
- Sebastian Poledna & Jos'e Luis Molina-Borboa & Seraf'in Mart'inez-Jaramillo & Marco van der Leij & Stefan Thurner, 2015. "The multi-layer network nature of systemic risk and its implications for the costs of financial crises," Papers 1505.04276, arXiv.org.
- Fuchun Li & Héctor Pérez Saiz, 2016. "Measuring Systemic Risk Across Financial Market Infrastructures," Staff Working Papers 16-10, Bank of Canada.
- Sebastian Poledna & Abraham Hinteregger & Stefan Thurner, 2018. "Identifying systemically important companies in the entire liability network of a small open economy," Papers 1801.10487, arXiv.org.
- Bonaccolto, Giovanni & Caporin, Massimiliano & Panzica, Roberto Calogero, 2017. "Estimation and model-based combination of causality networks," SAFE Working Paper Series 165, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiplex networks; interacting networks; financial stability; contagion; financial market infrastructures.;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-11-22 (Banking)
- NEP-HME-2014-11-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:012254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.