Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
January 2010, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 623-631 Sulfur dioxide allowances: Trading and technological progress
by Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke
- 632-640 Invasive species and delaying the inevitable: Valuation evidence from a national survey
by McIntosh, Christopher R. & Shogren, Jason F. & Finnoff, David C.
- 641-650 On the non-convergence of energy intensities: Evidence from a pair-wise econometric approach
by Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît
- 651-657 Accounting for cultural heritage -- A theoretical and empirical exploration with focus on Swedish reindeer husbandry
by Bostedt, Göran & Lundgren, Tommy
- 658-665 The economics of global light pollution
by Gallaway, Terrel & Olsen, Reed N. & Mitchell, David M.
- 666-672 The cost of carbon abatement through community forest management in Nepal Himalaya
by Karky, Bhaskar Singh & Skutsch, Margaret
- 673-674 "Outliers: the story of success, Malcom Gladwell, 2008, Little, Brown and Company, ISBN: 0316017922, 320 pp"
by van den Belt, Marjan
December 2009, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 211-222 A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting
by Wiedmann, Thomas
- 223-234 Political economy of climate change, ecological destruction and uneven development
by O'Hara, Phillip Anthony
- 235-243 How not to measure sustainable value (and how one might)
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Kuosmanen, Natalia
- 244-249 Not measuring sustainable value at all: A response to Kuosmanen and Kuosmanen
by Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias
- 250-259 Analyzing the global human appropriation of net primary production -- processes, trajectories, implications. An introduction
by Erb, Karl-Heinz & Krausmann, Fridolin & Gaube, Veronika & Gingrich, Simone & Bondeau, Alberte & Fischer-Kowalski, Marina & Haberl, Helmut
- 260-269 Trajectories in human domination of ecosystems: Human appropriation of net primary production in the Philippines during the 20th century
by Kastner, Thomas
- 270-281 Human appropriation of net primary production in the United Kingdom, 1800-2000: Changes in society's impact on ecological energy flows during the agrarian-industrial transition
by Musel, Annabella
- 282-291 Human appropriation of aboveground net primary production in Spain, 1955-2003: An empirical analysis of the industrialization of land use
by Schwarzlmüller, Elmar
- 292-300 Land use change, biomass production and HANPP: The case of Hungary 1961-2005
by Kohlheb, Norbert & Krausmann, Fridolin
- 301-309 Biomass consumed in anthropogenic vegetation fires: Global patterns and processes
by Lauk, Christian & Erb, Karl-Heinz
- 310-318 The global loss of net primary production resulting from human-induced soil degradation in drylands
by Zika, Michael & Erb, Karl-Heinz
- 319-327 To settle or protect? A global analysis of net primary production in parks and urban areas
by O'Neill, Daniel W. & Abson, David J.
- 328-334 Embodied HANPP: Mapping the spatial disconnect between global biomass production and consumption
by Erb, Karl-Heinz & Krausmann, Fridolin & Lucht, Wolfgang & Haberl, Helmut
- 335-344 Selfishness, cooperation, the evolutionary point of view and its implications for economics
by Pienkowski, Dariusz
- 345-354 Applying input-output analysis to scenario analysis of ecological footprints
by Ferng, Jiun-Jiun
- 355-365 Flooding risk and housing values: An economic assessment of environmental hazard
by Daniel, Vanessa E. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Rietveld, Piet
- 366-379 Water markets and freshwater ecosystem services: Policy reform and implementation in the Columbia and Murray-Darling Basins
by Garrick, D. & Siebentritt, M.A. & Aylward, B. & Bauer, C.J. & Purkey, A.
- 380-388 Natural capital, subjective well-being, and the new welfare economics of sustainability: Some evidence from cross-country regressions
by Engelbrecht, Hans-Jürgen
- 389-397 OECD organisational discourse, peer reviews and sustainable development: An ecological-institutionalist perspective
by Lehtonen, Markku
- 398-405 Expanding the solution set: Organizational economics and agri-environmental policy
by Steele, Scott R.
- 406-413 Common property, information, and cooperation: Commercial fishing in the Bering Sea
by Haynie, Alan C. & Hicks, Robert L. & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 414-426 Basin impacts of irrigation water conservation policy
by Brinegar, Hilary R. & Ward, Frank A.
- 427-434 Peak globalization: Climate change, oil depletion and global trade
by Curtis, Fred
- 435-444 A model of technological breakthrough in the renewable energy sector
by Schmidt, Robert C. & Marschinski, Robert
November 2009, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-8 Between a rock and a soft place: Ecological and feminist economics in policy debates
by Nelson, Julie A.
- 9-11 The DPSIR scheme for analysing biodiversity loss and developing preservation strategies
by Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Martinez-Alier, Joan & Omann, Ines & Monterroso, Iliana & Binimelis, Rosa
- 12-23 An analysis of risks for biodiversity under the DPSIR framework
by Maxim, Laura & Spangenberg, Joachim H. & O'Connor, Martin
- 24-31 Climate change as a threat to biodiversity: An application of the DPSIR approach
by Omann, Ines & Stocker, Andrea & Jäger, Jill
- 32-42 An application of DPSIR framework to identify issues of pollinator loss
by Kuldna, Piret & Peterson, Kaja & Poltimäe, Helen & Luig, Jaan
- 43-54 Driving forces of chemical risks for the European biodiversity
by Maxim, Laura & Spangenberg, Joachim H.
- 55-62 Catalan agriculture and genetically modified organisms (GMOs) -- An application of DPSIR model
by Binimelis, Rosa & Monterroso, Iliana & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz
- 63-75 Multi-level driving forces of biological invasions
by Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz & Binimelis, Rosa & Monterroso, Iliana
- 76-81 Quantifying economic sustainability: Implications for free-enterprise theory, policy and practice
by Goerner, Sally J. & Lietaer, Bernard & Ulanowicz, Robert E.
- 82-92 The external water footprint of the Netherlands: Geographically-explicit quantification and impact assessment
by van Oel, P.R. & Mekonnen, M.M. & Hoekstra, A.Y.
- 93-103 Spatial planning of offshore wind farms: A windfall to marine environmental protection?
by Punt, Maarten J. & Groeneveld, Rolf A. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Stel, Jan H.
- 104-114 A dynamic approach to voluntary environmental contributions in tourism
by Blanco, Ester & Lozano, Javier & Rey-Maquieira, Javier
- 115-125 Determinants of demand for green products: An application to eco-label demand for fish in Europe
by Brécard, Dorothée & Hlaimi, Boubaker & Lucas, Sterenn & Perraudeau, Yves & Salladarré, Frédéric
- 126-134 Optimal design of pro-conservation incentives
by Zabel, Astrid & Roe, Brian
- 135-144 Long-run determinants of pollution: A robustness analysis
by Lamla, Michael J.
- 145-154 Lifestyles, technology and CO2 emissions in China: A regional comparative analysis
by Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus & Guan, Dabo
- 155-165 Responding to environmental risks: What can Albert Hirschman contribute?
by Zuindeau, Bertrand
- 166-176 Determinants of pro-environmental consumption: The role of reference groups and routine behavior
by Welsch, Heinz & Kühling, Jan
- 177-185 Explaining the performance of state-community joint forest management in India
by Behera, Bhagirath
- 186-196 Measurement and communication of greenhouse gas emissions from U.S. food consumption via carbon calculators
by Kim, Brent & Neff, Roni
- 197-205 Description, prescription and the choice of discount rates
by Baum, Seth D.
- 206-206 Molly Scott Cato, Green economics, an introduction to theory, policy and practice , Earthscan, London (2009) ISBN 978-1-84407-571-3, 224 pp
by Söderbaum, Peter
- 206-207 ,Tourism and Sustainable Economic Development .Rinaldo Brau, Alessandro Lanza and Stefano Usai, Editors, Macroeconomic Models and Empirical Methods, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2008) ISBN 978 1 84720 650 3 245 pp.
by Gössling, Stefan
- 207-208 Andreas Kontoleon, Unai Pascual and Timothy Swanson, Editors, Biodiversity economics: Principles, methods and applications, Cambridge University Press, New York (2008) ISBN 978-0-521-86683-5, p. xxvÂ +Â 664
by Tisdell, Clem
- 208-208 Ines Dombrowsky, Conflict, Cooperation and Institutions in International Water Management: An Economic Analysis , Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham UK, Northampton, MA, USA (2007) 978-1-84720-341-0, 376 pp.
by Koundouri, Phoebe
- 209-209 Corrigendum to "Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria" [Ecological Economics 68 (2009) 2560-2573]
by Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz
October 2009, Volume 68, Issue 12
- 2885-2889 Linking political ecology with ecological economics in tree plantation conflicts in Cameroon and Ecuador
by Gerber, Julien-François & Veuthey, Sandra & Martínez-Alier, Joan
- 2890-2896 Distributional impacts of car road pricing: Settlement structures determine divergence across countries
by Kalinowska, Dominika & Steininger, Karl W.
- 2897-2909 Globalization and the connection of remote communities: A review of household effects and their biodiversity implications
by Kramer, Daniel Boyd & Urquhart, Gerald & Schmitt, Kristen
- 2910-2917 Valuing changes in forest biodiversity
by Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Buszko-Briggs, Malgorzata & Hanley, Nick
- 2918-2929 A strategic performance measurement system for firms across supply and demand chains on the analogy of ecological succession
by Li, Xiao & Gu, Xin Jian & Liu, Zheng Gang
- 2930-2937 Beyond Kyoto, plan B: A climate policy master plan based on transparent metrics
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 2938-2949 Modeling a policy making framework for urban sustainability: Incorporating system dynamics into the Ecological Footprint
by Jin, Wei & Xu, Linyu & Yang, Zhifeng
- 2950-2959 Wealth differentiation in household use and trade in non-timber forest products in South Africa
by Paumgarten, F. & Shackleton, C.M.
- 2960-2968 Fishery externalities and biodiversity: Trade-offs between the viability of shrimp trawling and the conservation of Frigatebirds in French Guiana
by Martinet, Vincent & Blanchard, Fabian
- 2969-2973 Constant per capita consumption paths with exhaustible resources and decaying produced capital
by Cheviakov, Alexei F. & Hartwick, John
- 2974-2984 Does a voluntary conservation program result in a representative protected area network?: The case of Finnish privately owned forests
by Juutinen, Artti & Mönkkönen, Mikko & Ylisirniö, Anna-Liisa
- 2985-2995 A transitions model for sustainable mobility
by Köhler, Jonathan & Whitmarsh, Lorraine & Nykvist, Björn & Schilperoord, Michel & Bergman, Noam & Haxeltine, Alex
- 2996-3006 Innovation and diffusion of environmental technology: Industrial NOx abatement in Sweden under refunded emission payments
by Sterner, Thomas & Turnheim, Bruno
- 3007-3017 A dynamic ecological-economic modeling approach for aquaculture management
by Nobre, A.M. & Musango, J.K. & de Wit, M.P. & Ferreira, J.G.
- 3018-3025 Fair Trade organic coffee production in Nicaragua -- Sustainable development or a poverty trap?
by Valkila, Joni
- 3026-3033 Wasted waste: An evolutionary perspective on industrial by-products
by Kronenberg, Jakub & Winkler, Ralph
- 3034-3041 Challenges of responding to sustainability with implications for affordable housing
by Arman, Michael & Zuo, Jian & Wilson, Lou & Zillante, George & Pullen, Stephen
- 3042-3051 Deliberative valuation without prices: A multiattribute prioritization for watershed ecosystem management
by Randhir, Timothy & Shriver, Deborah M.
- 3052-3059 Compensation for environmental services and intergovernmental fiscal transfers: The case of India
by Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke
- 3060-3071 Modeling the human-induced spread of an aquatic invasive: The case of the zebra mussel
by Timar, Levente & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 3072-3083 Socioeconomic dimensions of mercury pollution abatement: Engaging artisanal mining communities in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Spiegel, Samuel J.
- 3084-3084 J.C. Kumarappa. Mahatma Gandhi's economist, Mark Lindley, Popular Prakashan, Mumbai, 2007, 223 p. + Index
by Martinez-Alier, Joan
- 3084-3085 Larry L. Rockwood, Ronald E. Stewart and Thomas Dietz, Editors, Foundations of Environmental Sustainability: The Coevolution of Science and Policy, Oxford University Press (2008) ISBN 978-0-19-530945-4 (hardbound), ix + 456 pages
by Norgaard, Richard
- 3085-3086 Peter A. Victor, Managing Without Growth; Slower by Design, Not Disaster , Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA (2008) ISBN 978 1 84720 078 5 (cased), 978 1 84844 205 4 (paperback), viii+ 260pp
by Müller, Frank G.
- 3086-3087 Peter Soderbaum, Understanding sustainability economics: Towards Pluralism in Economics (1st Edition), Earthscan (2008) ISBN: 978-1-84407-627-7, paperback, 160 pp
by Wagner, Jeffrey
September 2009, Volume 68, Issue 11
- 2735-2742 Implications of happiness research for environmental economics
by Welsch, Heinz
- 2743-2750 Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling
by Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Font, Antoni Riera
- 2751-2759 Joint estimation of discount rates and willingness to pay for public goods
by Bond, Craig A. & Cullen, Kelly Giraud & Larson, Douglas M.
- 2760-2767 Broadening the picture: Negotiating payment schemes for water-related environmental services in the Netherlands
by de Groot, Roland B.A. & Hermans, Leon M.
- 2768-2776 A GIS-based approach for mapping direct use value of ecosystem services at a county scale: Management implications
by Chen, Nengwang & Li, Huancheng & Wang, Lihong
- 2777-2784 Moral development of the economic actor
by Ingebrigtsen, Stig & Jakobsen, Ove
- 2785-2799 Gender and forest conservation: The impact of women's participation in community forest governance
by Agarwal, Bina
- 2800-2807 Impact of irrigation water quality on human health: A case study in India
by Srinivasan, Jeena T. & Reddy, V. Ratna
- 2808-2817 Electrification and energy productivity
by Enflo, Kerstin & Kander, Astrid & Schön, Lennart
- 2818-2824 Analysis of the major drivers of the ecological footprint using the STIRPAT model and the PLS method--A case study in Henan Province, China
by Jia, Junsong & Deng, Hongbing & Duan, Jing & Zhao, Jingzhu
- 2825-2833 Optimizing the shares of native tree species in forest plantations with biased financial parameters
by Hildebrandt, Patrick & Knoke, Thomas
- 2834-2841 A comparison of citizen and "expert" preferences using an attribute-based approach to choice
by Colombo, S. & Angus, A. & Morris, J. & Parsons, D.J. & Brawn, M. & Stacey, K. & Hanley, N.
- 2842-2849 The dynamics of environmentalism and the environment
by Schumacher, Ingmar
- 2850-2858 Monetary valuation of aircraft noise: A hedonic analysis around Amsterdam airport
by Dekkers, Jasper E.C. & van der Straaten, J. Willemijn
- 2859-2867 Time-saving innovations, time allocation, and energy use: Evidence from Canadian households
by Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise
- 2868-2876 Applying agent-based modeling to the evolution of eco-industrial systems
by Cao, Kai & Feng, Xiao & Wan, Hui
- 2877-2884 Environmental policy, fuel prices and the switching to natural gas in Santiago, Chile
by Coria, Jessica
August 2009, Volume 68, Issue 10
- 2479-2484 Beyond the Stern Review: Lessons from a risky venture at the limits of the cost-benefit analysis
by Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Ambrosi, Philippe & Dumas, Patrice
- 2485-2489 Linking forestry, sustainability and aesthetics
by Panagopoulos, T.
- 2490-2497 Theories of practice -- New inspiration for ecological economic studies on consumption
by Røpke, Inge
- 2498-2510 Dynamic modeling of environmental amenity-driven migration with ecological feedbacks
by Chen, Yong & Irwin, Elena G. & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam
- 2511-2524 The role of property rights in determining the environmental quality-income relationship
by Bhattacharya, Haimanti & Lueck, Dean
- 2525-2534 Giving the consumer the choice: A methodology for Product Ecological Footprint calculation
by Mamouni Limnios, Elena Alexandra & Ghadouani, Anas & Schilizzi, Steven G.M. & Mazzarol, Tim
- 2535-2548 A critical review of multi-criteria decision making methods with special reference to forest management and planning
by Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini
- 2549-2559 Ecosystem services and regional development: An application to Sweden
by Gren, Ing-Marie & Isacs, Lina
- 2560-2573 Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria
by Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz
- 2574-2579 Cost-benefit analysis of alien vegetation clearing for water yield and tourism in a mountain catchment in the Western Cape of South Africa
by Currie, Bianca & Milton, Suzanne J. & Steenkamp, J.C.
- 2580-2593 Simulating the diffusion of organic farming practices in two New EU Member States
by Kaufmann, Peter & Stagl, Sigrid & Franks, Daniel W.
- 2594-2606 The extraction of natural resources: The role of thermodynamic efficiency
by Roma, Antonio & Pirino, Davide
- 2607-2618 Assessing poverty-deforestation links: Evidence from Swat, Pakistan
by Khan, Shaheen Rafi & Khan, Shahrukh Rafi
- 2619-2626 The market for bushmeat: Colobus Satanas on Bioko Island
by Morra, Wayne & Hearn, Gail & Buck, Andrew J.
- 2627-2636 Modeling national flood insurance policy holding at the county scale in Florida, 1999-2005
by Zahran, Sammy & Weiler, Stephan & Brody, Samuel D. & Lindell, Michael K. & Highfield, Wesley E.
- 2637-2645 The impact of demographic change on energy use and greenhouse gas emissions in Germany
by Kronenberg, Tobias
- 2646-2657 Amenity values of spatial configurations of forest landscapes over space and time in the Southern Appalachian Highlands
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Seung Gyu & Roberts, Roland K. & Jung, Suhyun
- 2658-2665 CO2 emissions, research and technology transfer in China
by Ang, James B.
- 2666-2678 Integrated basin management: Water and food policy options for Turkey
by Gürlük, Serkan & Ward, Frank A.
- 2679-2687 Policy mechanism choice for environmental management by non-commercial "lifestyle" rural landholders
by Pannell, David J. & Wilkinson, Roger
- 2688-2695 Institutions and the R&D of GM-crops
by Kvakkestad, Valborg
- 2696-2705 Growth in global materials use, GDP and population during the 20th century
by Krausmann, Fridolin & Gingrich, Simone & Eisenmenger, Nina & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Haberl, Helmut & Fischer-Kowalski, Marina
- 2706-2712 Energy consumption, carbon emissions, and economic growth in China
by Zhang, Xing-Ping & Cheng, Xiao-Mei
- 2713-2720 Radiative forcing and the optimal rotation age
by Thompson, Matthew P. & Adams, Darius & Sessions, John
- 2721-2728 Estimating the social cost of pesticide use: An assessment from acute poisoning in Brazil
by Lopes Soares, Wagner & Firpo de Souza Porto, Marcelo
- 2729-2733 Economics of biodiversity and sustainable fisheries management
by Akpalu, Wisdom
June 2009, Volume 68, Issue 8-9
- 2179-2181 A response to the commentary on "Compensated Successful Efforts"
by Pirard, R. & Combes, J.-L. & Combes Motel, P.
- 2182-2192 The dispersion and development of consumer preferences for genetically modified food -- A meta-analysis
by Dannenberg, Astrid
- 2193-2197 The neoclassical production function as a relic of anti-George politics: Implications for ecological economics
by Czech, Brian
- 2198-2206 Valuation in morally charged situations: The role of deontological stances and intuition for trade-off making
by Menzel, Susanne & Wiek, Arnim
- 2207-2215 An institutional analysis of methods for environmental appraisal
by Vatn, Arild
- 2216-2223 An economic approach to environmental indices
by Bellenger, Moriah J. & Herlihy, Alan T.
- 2224-2231 An ecological-economic model for catchment management: The case of Tonameca, Oaxaca, México
by Avila-Foucat, V.S. & Perrings, C. & Raffaelli, D.
- 2232-2242 Environmental efficiency measurement with translog distance functions: A parametric approach
by Cuesta, Rafael A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox & Zofío, José L.
- 2243-2254 Organic farming in Scandinavia -- Productivity and market exit
by Sauer, Johannes & Park, Tim
- 2255-2264 The environmental consequences of globalization: A country-specific time-series analysis
by Baek, Jungho & Cho, Yongsung & Koo, Won W.
- 2265-2277 Willingness of homeowners to mitigate climate risk through insurance
by Botzen, W.J.W. & Aerts, J.C.J.H. & van den Bergh, J.C.J.M.
- 2278-2284 Relating life cycle assessment indicators to gross value added for Dutch dairy farms
by Thomassen, M.A. & Dolman, M.A. & van Calker, K.J. & de Boer, I.J.M.
- 2285-2295 The effects of customer benefit and regulation on environmental product innovation.: Empirical evidence from appliance manufacturers in Germany
by Kammerer, Daniel
- 2296-2308 Rule making in community forestry institutions: The difference women make
by Agarwal, Bina
- 2309-2315 Footprints on the prairies: Degradation and sustainability of Canadian agricultural land in a globalizing world
by Kissinger, Meidad & Rees, William E.
- 2316-2326 Understanding the use of non-compensatory decision rules in discrete choice experiments: The role of emotions
by Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J.
- 2327-2335 Economic growth, industrial pollution and human development in the Mediterranean Region
by Gürlük, Serkan
- 2336-2343 Joint environmental and cost efficiency analysis of electricity generation
by Welch, Eric & Barnum, Darold
- 2344-2353 Examining the consequences and character of "heir property"
by Deaton, B. James & Baxter, Jamie & Bratt, Carolyn S.
- 2354-2362 Waterfront land use change and marine resource conditions: The case of New Bedford and Fairhaven, Massachusetts
by Portman, Michelle E. & Jin, Di & Thunberg, Eric
- 2363-2371 First-movers, non-movers, and social gains from subsidising entry in markets for nature-based recreational goods
by Vedel, Suzanne Elizabeth & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl
- 2372-2381 The influence of cultural identity on the WTP to protect natural resources: Some empirical evidence
by Hoyos, David & Mariel, Petr & Fernández-Macho, Javier
- 2382-2389 Nitrogen and sulphur outcomes of a carbon emissions target excluding traded allowances -- The Swedish case 2020
by Östblom, Göran
- 2390-2398 Developing a social perspective to farm performance analysis
by Graham, Mary
- 2399-2405 Structural decomposition analysis of sources of decarbonizing economic development in China; 1992-2006
by Zhang, Youguo
- 2406-2411 Growth and environmental quality: Testing the double convergence hypothesis
by Bimonte, Salvatore
- 2412-2425 Scholar-participated governance as an alternative solution to the problem of collective action in social-ecological systems
by Yang, Lihua & Wu, Jianguo
- 2426-2431 The influence of decision-making rules on individual preferences for ecological restoration: Evidence from an experimental survey
by Ito, Nobuyuki & Takeuchi, Kenji & Kuriyama, Koichi & Shoji, Yasushi & Tsuge, Takahiro & Mitani, Yohei
- 2432-2438 Impact of cap-and-trade policies for reducing greenhouse gas emissions on U.S. households
by Shammin, Md Rumi & Bullard, Clark W.
- 2439-2450 Livestock depredation by wolves and the ranching economy in the Northwestern U.S
by Muhly, Tyler B. & Musiani, Marco
- 2451-2460 Evaluation and effectiveness of breeding and production services for dairy goat farmers in Kenya
by Bett, R.C. & Bett, H.K. & Kahi, A.K. & Peters, K.J.
- 2461-2468 Property rights and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon
by Araujo, Claudio & Bonjean, Catherine Araujo & Combes, Jean-Louis & Combes Motel, Pascale & Reis, Eustaquio J.
- 2469-2472 Compensated successful efforts for avoided deforestation vs compensated reductions
by Tacconi, Luca
- 2473-2473 Murray Patterson and Bruce Glavovic, Editors, Ecological Economics of the Oceans and Coasts, Edward Elgar (2008) ISBN 978 84542 319 3
by van den Belt, Marjan
- 2473-2474 Kevin P. Gallagher and Lyuba Zarsky, The Enclave Economy. Foreign Investment and Sustainable Development in Mexico's Silicon Valley , The MIT Press (2007) ISBN 978-0-262-57242-2 214 pp.
by Ibarrarán, María Eugenia
May 2009, Volume 68, Issue 7
- 1903-1907 Pollution without subsidy? What is the environmental performance index overlooking?
by Atici, Cemal
- 1908-1914 Assessing the relationship between economic and ecological performance: Distinguishing system levels and the role of innovation
by Boons, Frank & Wagner, Marcus
- 1915-1924 Global warming and livestock husbandry in Kenya: Impacts and adaptations
by Kabubo-Mariara, Jane
- 1925-1927 Methodological advancements in footprint analysis
by Wackernagel, Mathis
- 1928-1937 Towards a global multi-regional environmentally extended input-output database
by Tukker, Arnold & Poliakov, Evgueni & Heijungs, Reinout & Hawkins, Troy & Neuwahl, Frederik & Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Giljum, Stefan & Moll, Stephan & Oosterhaven, Jan & Bouwmeester, Maaike
- 1938-1951 Trading spaces: Calculating embodied Ecological Footprints in international trade using a Product Land Use Matrix (PLUM)
by Moran, Daniel D. & Wackernagel, Mathis C. & Kitzes, Justin A. & Heumann, Benjamin W. & Phan, Doantam & Goldfinger, Steven H.
- 1952-1962 Incorporating methane into ecological footprint analysis: A case study of Ireland
by Walsh, Conor & O'Regan, Bernadette & Moles, Richard
- 1963-1974 Human appropriation of natural capital: A comparison of ecological footprint and water footprint analysis
by Hoekstra, A.Y.
- 1975-1990 A first empirical comparison of energy Footprints embodied in trade -- MRIO versus PLUM
by Wiedmann, Thomas
- 1991-2007 A research agenda for improving national Ecological Footprint accounts
by Kitzes, Justin & Galli, Alessandro & Bagliani, Marco & Barrett, John & Dige, Gorm & Ede, Sharon & Erb, Karlheinz & Giljum, Stefan & Haberl, Helmut & Hails, Chris & Jolia-Ferrier, Laurent & Jungwirth, Sally & Lenzen, Manfred & Lewis, Kevin & Loh, Jonathan & Marchettini, Nadia & Messinger, Hans & Milne, Krista & Moles, Richard & Monfreda, Chad & Moran, Dan & Nakano, Katsura & Pyhälä, Aili & Rees, William & Simmons, Craig & Wackernagel, Mathis & Wada, Yoshihiko & Walsh, Connor & Wiedmann, Thomas
- 2008-2020 Ecological-economic viability as a criterion of strong sustainability under uncertainty
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin F.
- 2021-2030 Towards a systemic development approach: Building on the Human-Scale Development paradigm
by Cruz, Ivonne & Stahel, Andri & Max-Neef, Manfred
- 2031-2039 Dynamic modelling of water demand, water availability and adaptation strategies for power plants to global change
by Koch, Hagen & Vögele, Stefan
- 2040-2050 A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya Watershed, Indonesia
by Arifin, Bustanul & Swallow, Brent M. & Suyanto, S. & Coe, Richard D.
- 2051-2057 Choosing the "cargo" for Noah's Ark - Applying Weitzman's approach to Borana cattle in East Africa
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Drucker, Adam G. & Holm-Müller, Karin & Simianer, Henner
- 2058-2065 The environment as a challenge for governmental responsibility -- The case of the European Water Framework Directive
by Petersen, Thomas & Klauer, Bernd & Manstetten, Reiner
- 2066-2077 The carbon footprint of UK households 1990-2004: A socio-economically disaggregated, quasi-multi-regional input-output model
by Druckman, Angela & Jackson, Tim
- 2078-2086 Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars
by Coad, Alex & de Haan, Peter & Woersdorfer, Julia Sophie
- 2087-2095 Economic prosperity, biodiversity conservation, and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Mills, Julianne H. & Waite, Thomas A.
- 2096-2105 Hybrid input-output analysis of wastewater treatment and environmental impacts: A case study for the Tokyo Metropolis
by Lin, Chen
- 2106-2113 Monitoring and sanctioning in the commons: An application to forestry
by Coleman, Eric A. & Steed, Brian C.
- 2114-2121 Agri-environmental schemes: Adverse selection, information structure and delegation
by Canton, Joan & De Cara, Stéphane & Jayet, Pierre-Alain
- 2122-2128 Decomposition of energy-related CO2 emission over 1991-2006 in China
by Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Ning, Yadong & Song, Yongchen
- 2129-2136 The ghost of extinction: Preservation values and minimum viable population in wildlife models
by Eiswerth, Mark E. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 2137-2144 Valuing climate protection through willingness to pay for biomass ethanol
by Solomon, Barry D. & Johnson, Nicholas H.
- 2145-2149 Too much of a good thing? Why altruism can harm the environment?
by Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette & Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 2150-2159 Barriers to energy efficiency: A comparison across the German commercial and services sector
by Schleich, Joachim
- 2160-2167 Too poor to be green consumers? A field experiment on revealed preferences for firewood in rural Guatemala
by van Kempen, Luuk & Muradian, Roldan & Sandóval, César & Castañeda, Juan-Pablo
- 2168-2176 Exploring the existence of Kuznets curve in countries' environmental efficiency using DEA window analysis
by Halkos, George Emm. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 2177-2177 Climate Change and Forests. Emerging Policy and Market Opportunities .C. Streck, R. O'Sullivan, T. Janson-Smith and R. Tarasofsky, Editors, Emerging Policy and Market Opportunities, Chatham House, Brookings Institution Press (2008) 346 pp. ISBN 978-0-8157-8192-9
by Plieninger, Tobias
- 2178-2178 J. Aronson, S.J. Milton and J.N. Blignaut, Editors, Restoring Natural Capital: Science, Business, and Practice, Society for Ecological Restoration International and Island Press (2007) ISBN 978-1-59726-077-0 (pbk.), 384 pp.
by Aradottir, Asa L.
April 2009, Volume 68, Issue 6
- 1569-1571 Contingent valuation: confusions, problems, and solutions
by Schlapfer, Felix
- 1572-1574 Eco-efficiency: From focused technical tools to reflective sustainability analysis
by Huppes, Gjalt
- 1575-1582 Reduction of acidification from electricity -- Generating industries in Taiwan by Life Cycle Assessment and Monte Carlo optimization
by Yang, Ying-Hsien & Lin, Sue-Jane & Lewis, Charles
- 1583-1590 Cost data quality considerations for eco-efficiency measures
by Ciroth, Andreas
- 1591-1598 Using the budget constraint to monetarise impact assessment results
by Weidema, Bo Pedersen
- 1599-1604 R&D decision support by parallel assessment of economic, ecological and social impact -- Adipic acid from renewable resources versus adipic acid from crude oil
by Colodel, Cecilia Makishi & Kupfer, Thilo & Barthel, Leif-Patrik & Albrecht, Stefan
- 1605-1614 Justifying the incorporation of the materials balance principle into frontier-based eco-efficiency models
by Lauwers, Ludwig
- 1615-1625 Eco-efficiency of intensification scenarios for milk production in New Zealand
by Basset-Mens, Claudine & Ledgard, Stewart & Boyes, Mark
- 1626-1632 Benefit and cost analysis of mariculture based on ecosystem services
by Zheng, Wei & Shi, Honghua & Chen, Shang & Zhu, Mingyuan