Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
May 2009, Volume 68, Issue 7
- 1938-1951 Trading spaces: Calculating embodied Ecological Footprints in international trade using a Product Land Use Matrix (PLUM)
by Moran, Daniel D. & Wackernagel, Mathis C. & Kitzes, Justin A. & Heumann, Benjamin W. & Phan, Doantam & Goldfinger, Steven H.
- 1952-1962 Incorporating methane into ecological footprint analysis: A case study of Ireland
by Walsh, Conor & O'Regan, Bernadette & Moles, Richard
- 1963-1974 Human appropriation of natural capital: A comparison of ecological footprint and water footprint analysis
by Hoekstra, A.Y.
- 1975-1990 A first empirical comparison of energy Footprints embodied in trade -- MRIO versus PLUM
by Wiedmann, Thomas
- 1991-2007 A research agenda for improving national Ecological Footprint accounts
by Kitzes, Justin & Galli, Alessandro & Bagliani, Marco & Barrett, John & Dige, Gorm & Ede, Sharon & Erb, Karlheinz & Giljum, Stefan & Haberl, Helmut & Hails, Chris & Jolia-Ferrier, Laurent & Jungwirth, Sally & Lenzen, Manfred & Lewis, Kevin & Loh, Jonathan & Marchettini, Nadia & Messinger, Hans & Milne, Krista & Moles, Richard & Monfreda, Chad & Moran, Dan & Nakano, Katsura & Pyhälä, Aili & Rees, William & Simmons, Craig & Wackernagel, Mathis & Wada, Yoshihiko & Walsh, Connor & Wiedmann, Thomas
- 2008-2020 Ecological-economic viability as a criterion of strong sustainability under uncertainty
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin F.
- 2021-2030 Towards a systemic development approach: Building on the Human-Scale Development paradigm
by Cruz, Ivonne & Stahel, Andri & Max-Neef, Manfred
- 2031-2039 Dynamic modelling of water demand, water availability and adaptation strategies for power plants to global change
by Koch, Hagen & Vögele, Stefan
- 2040-2050 A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya Watershed, Indonesia
by Arifin, Bustanul & Swallow, Brent M. & Suyanto, S. & Coe, Richard D.
- 2051-2057 Choosing the "cargo" for Noah's Ark - Applying Weitzman's approach to Borana cattle in East Africa
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Drucker, Adam G. & Holm-Müller, Karin & Simianer, Henner
- 2058-2065 The environment as a challenge for governmental responsibility -- The case of the European Water Framework Directive
by Petersen, Thomas & Klauer, Bernd & Manstetten, Reiner
- 2066-2077 The carbon footprint of UK households 1990-2004: A socio-economically disaggregated, quasi-multi-regional input-output model
by Druckman, Angela & Jackson, Tim
- 2078-2086 Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars
by Coad, Alex & de Haan, Peter & Woersdorfer, Julia Sophie
- 2087-2095 Economic prosperity, biodiversity conservation, and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Mills, Julianne H. & Waite, Thomas A.
- 2096-2105 Hybrid input-output analysis of wastewater treatment and environmental impacts: A case study for the Tokyo Metropolis
by Lin, Chen
- 2106-2113 Monitoring and sanctioning in the commons: An application to forestry
by Coleman, Eric A. & Steed, Brian C.
- 2114-2121 Agri-environmental schemes: Adverse selection, information structure and delegation
by Canton, Joan & De Cara, Stéphane & Jayet, Pierre-Alain
- 2122-2128 Decomposition of energy-related CO2 emission over 1991-2006 in China
by Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Ning, Yadong & Song, Yongchen
- 2129-2136 The ghost of extinction: Preservation values and minimum viable population in wildlife models
by Eiswerth, Mark E. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 2137-2144 Valuing climate protection through willingness to pay for biomass ethanol
by Solomon, Barry D. & Johnson, Nicholas H.
- 2145-2149 Too much of a good thing? Why altruism can harm the environment?
by Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette & Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 2150-2159 Barriers to energy efficiency: A comparison across the German commercial and services sector
by Schleich, Joachim
- 2160-2167 Too poor to be green consumers? A field experiment on revealed preferences for firewood in rural Guatemala
by van Kempen, Luuk & Muradian, Roldan & Sandóval, César & Castañeda, Juan-Pablo
- 2168-2176 Exploring the existence of Kuznets curve in countries' environmental efficiency using DEA window analysis
by Halkos, George Emm. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 2177-2177 Climate Change and Forests. Emerging Policy and Market Opportunities .C. Streck, R. O'Sullivan, T. Janson-Smith and R. Tarasofsky, Editors, Emerging Policy and Market Opportunities, Chatham House, Brookings Institution Press (2008) 346 pp. ISBN 978-0-8157-8192-9
by Plieninger, Tobias
- 2178-2178 J. Aronson, S.J. Milton and J.N. Blignaut, Editors, Restoring Natural Capital: Science, Business, and Practice, Society for Ecological Restoration International and Island Press (2007) ISBN 978-1-59726-077-0 (pbk.), 384 pp.
by Aradottir, Asa L.
April 2009, Volume 68, Issue 6
- 1569-1571 Contingent valuation: confusions, problems, and solutions
by Schlapfer, Felix
- 1572-1574 Eco-efficiency: From focused technical tools to reflective sustainability analysis
by Huppes, Gjalt
- 1575-1582 Reduction of acidification from electricity -- Generating industries in Taiwan by Life Cycle Assessment and Monte Carlo optimization
by Yang, Ying-Hsien & Lin, Sue-Jane & Lewis, Charles
- 1583-1590 Cost data quality considerations for eco-efficiency measures
by Ciroth, Andreas
- 1591-1598 Using the budget constraint to monetarise impact assessment results
by Weidema, Bo Pedersen
- 1599-1604 R&D decision support by parallel assessment of economic, ecological and social impact -- Adipic acid from renewable resources versus adipic acid from crude oil
by Colodel, Cecilia Makishi & Kupfer, Thilo & Barthel, Leif-Patrik & Albrecht, Stefan
- 1605-1614 Justifying the incorporation of the materials balance principle into frontier-based eco-efficiency models
by Lauwers, Ludwig
- 1615-1625 Eco-efficiency of intensification scenarios for milk production in New Zealand
by Basset-Mens, Claudine & Ledgard, Stewart & Boyes, Mark
- 1626-1632 Benefit and cost analysis of mariculture based on ecosystem services
by Zheng, Wei & Shi, Honghua & Chen, Shang & Zhu, Mingyuan
- 1633-1642 Environmental cost-benefit analysis of alternative timing strategies in greenhouse gas abatement: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Bijsterbosch, Neil & Dellink, Rob
- 1643-1651 Environmental performance and returns to pollution abatement in China
by Managi, Shunsuke & Kaneko, Shinji
- 1652-1666 Different scenarios for achieving radical reduction in carbon emissions: A decomposition analysis
by Agnolucci, Paolo & Ekins, Paul & Iacopini, Giorgia & Anderson, Kevin & Bows, Alice & Mander, Sarah & Shackley, Simon
- 1667-1675 Energy consumption, economic growth, and carbon emissions: Challenges faced by an EU candidate member
by Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan
- 1676-1686 Linking material and energy flow analyses and social theory
by Schiller, Frank
- 1687-1700 Eco-efficiency guiding micro-level actions towards sustainability: Ten basic steps for analysis
by Huppes, Gjalt & Ishikawa, Masanobu
- 1701-1710 Preferences for change: Do individuals prefer voluntary actions, soft regulations, or hard regulations to decrease fossil fuel consumption?
by Attari, Shahzeen Z. & Schoen, Mary & Davidson, Cliff I. & DeKay, Michael L. & Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & Dawes, Robyn & Small, Mitchell J.
- 1711-1722 Modelling of forest conversion planning with an adaptive simulation-optimization approach and simultaneous consideration of the values of timber, carbon and biodiversity
by Yousefpour, Rasoul & Hanewinkel, Marc
- 1723-1739 Government investment in natural capital
by Ruggeri, Joe
- 1740-1748 Inefficiency and common property regimes
by Fuentes-Castro, Daniel
- 1749-1755 Distribution of phosphorus resources between rich and poor countries: The effect of recycling
by Weikard, Hans-Peter & Seyhan, Demet
- 1756-1769 Determinants of residential water demand in Germany
by Schleich, Joachim & Hillenbrand, Thomas
- 1770-1777 Why environmental management may yield no-regret pollution abatement options
by Bréchet, Thierry & Jouvet, Pierre-André
- 1778-1786 Quantification of the environmental impacts of road conditions in Brazil
by Bartholomeu, Daniela Bacchi & Caixeta Filho, Jos Vicente
- 1787-1796 Smallholder timber sale decisions on the Amazon frontier
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Merry, Frank D. & Bowman, Maria S.
- 1797-1812 Towards an integrated model of socioeconomic biodiversity drivers, pressures and impacts. A feasibility study based on three European long-term socio-ecological research platforms
by Haberl, Helmut & Gaube, Veronika & Díaz-Delgado, Ricardo & Krauze, Kinga & Neuner, Angelika & Peterseil, Johannes & Plutzar, Christoph & Singh, Simron J. & Vadineanu, Angheluta
- 1813-1824 Upstream-downstream transactions and watershed externalities: Experimental evidence from Kenya
by Jack, B. Kelsey
- 1825-1837 Environmental justice and enforcement of the safe drinking water act: The Arizona arsenic experience
by Cory, Dennis C. & Rahman, Tauhidur
- 1838-1849 Environmental criteria in the public purchases above the EU threshold values by three Nordic countries: 2003 and 2005
by Nissinen, A. & Parikka-Alhola, K. & Rita, H.
- 1850-1857 The cost of natural capital consumption: Accounting for a sustainable world economy
by Bartelmus, Peter
- 1858-1863 Respondent uncertainty in a contingent market for carbon offsets
by Akter, Sonia & Brouwer, Roy & Brander, Luke & van Beukering, Pieter
- 1864-1871 The relation between forest clearance and household income among native Amazonians: Results from the Tsimane' Amazonian panel study, Bolivia
by Godoy, Ricardo & Reyes-García, Victoria & Vadez, Vincent & Leonard, William R. & Tanner, Susan & Huanca, Toms & Wilkie, David
- 1872-1882 What is sustainable agriculture? Empirical evidence of diverging views in Switzerland and New Zealand
by Aerni, Philipp
- 1883-1892 Ambient-based pollution mechanisms: A comparison of homogeneous and heterogeneous groups of emitters
by Suter, Jordan F. & Vossler, Christian A. & Poe, Gregory L.
- 1893-1898 Environmental amenities and optimal agricultural land use: The case of Israel
by Kan, Iddo & Haim, David & Rapaport-Rom, Mickey & Shechter, Mordechai
- 1899-1900 Toms Hk, Bedrich Moldan and Arthur Lyon Dahl, Editors, Review of Sustainability Indicators: A Scientific Assessment, Island Press (2007) ISBN-13: 978-1-59726-130-2, 413 pages
by Lawn, Philip
- 1900-1900 Marine Natural Resources and Technological Development. An Economic analysis of the Wealth from the Oceans, Marco Colazingari, Routhledge Publishers, 2007, 256 pp, ISBN: 0415958520
by Hannesson, Rögnvaldur
- 1900-1901 Sustainability or Collapse? .Robert Costanza, Lisa J. Graumlich and Will Steffen, Editors, An Integrated History and Future of Peoples on Earth, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2007), p. 495 ISBN-13: 978-0-262-03366-4
by Raskin, Paul
March 2009, Volume 68, Issue 5
- 1275-1287 A new method for assessing the sustainability of land-use systems (I): Identifying the relevant issues
by Walter, Christof & Stützel, Hartmut
- 1288-1300 A new method for assessing the sustainability of land-use systems (II): Evaluating impact indicators
by Walter, Christof & Stützel, Hartmut
- 1301-1315 Mapping community values for natural capital and ecosystem services
by Raymond, Christopher M. & Bryan, Brett A. & MacDonald, Darla Hatton & Cast, Andrea & Strathearn, Sarah & Grandgirard, Agnes & Kalivas, Tina
- 1316-1328 An econometric analysis of willingness-to-pay for sustainable development: A case study of the Volcji Potok landscape area
by Verbic, Miroslav & Slabe-Erker, Renata
- 1329-1339 Economic growth, international trade and air pollution: A decomposition analysis
by Kukla-Gryz, Anna
- 1340-1354 Data Envelopment Analysis of different climate policy scenarios
by Bosetti, Valentina & Buchner, Barbara
- 1355-1365 Effects of political institutions on air quality
by Bernauer, Thomas & Koubi, Vally
- 1366-1374 Managing invasive alien species with professional and hobby farmers: Insights from ecological-economic modelling
by Ceddia, M.G. & Heikkil, J. & Peltola, J.
- 1375-1384 An assessment of environmental sustainability in Northern Australia using the ecological footprint and with reference to Indigenous populations and remoteness
by Wood, Richard & Garnett, Stephen
- 1385-1397 Environmental degradation as engine of undesirable economic growth via self-protection consumption choices
by Antoci, Angelo
- 1398-1407 Does clean air matter in developing countries' megacities? A hedonic price analysis of the Jakarta housing market, Indonesia
by Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Resosudarmo, Budy P.
- 1408-1416 Economic and environmental impact of the CAP mid-term review on arable crop farming in South-western France
by Mosnier, Claire & Ridier, Aude & Kphaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Françoise
- 1417-1429 Economic implications of maintaining rangeland ecosystem health in a semi-arid savanna
by Teague, W.R. & Kreuter, U.P. & Grant, W.E. & Diaz-Solis, H. & Kothmann, M.M.
- 1430-1440 Asymmetric information, signaling and environmental taxes in oligopoly
by Antelo, Manel & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 1441-1453 Life satisfaction and air quality in London
by MacKerron, George & Mourato, Susana
- 1454-1464 Are virtual water "flows" in Spanish grain trade consistent with relative water scarcity?
by Novo, P. & Garrido, A. & Varela-Ortega, C.
- 1465-1475 Habitat preservation and restoration: Do homebuyers have preferences for quality habitat?
by Bark, R.H. & Osgood, D.E. & Colby, B.G. & Katz, G. & Stromberg, J.
- 1476-1487 Stability of international climate coalitions -- A comparison of transfer schemes
by Nagashima, Miyuki & Dellink, Rob & van Ierland, Ekko & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 1488-1495 Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?
by Bougherara, Douadia & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 1496-1506 The projected costs and benefits of water diversion from and to the Sultan Marshes (Turkey)
by Dadaser-Celik, Filiz & Coggins, Jay S. & Brezonik, Patrick L. & Stefan, Heinz G.
- 1507-1520 Polycentricity, reciprocity, and farmer adoption of conservation practices under community-based governance
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 1521-1534 The dynamics of optimal abatement strategies for multiple pollutants--An illustration in the Greenhouse
by Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till
- 1535-1548 The total economic value of threatened, endangered and rare species: An updated meta-analysis
by Richardson, Leslie & Loomis, John
- 1549-1562 Social capital in community level environmental governance: A critique
by Ishihara, Hiroe & Pascual, Unai
- 1563-1564 Jonathan Isham and Sissel Waage, Editors, Ignition, What You Can Do To Fight Global Warming and Spark A Movement, Island Press (2007) ISBN: 1597261564, 296 pp
by Reibstein, Rick
- 1564-1565 Neil A. Powe , Redesigning Environmental Valuation: Mixing Methods Within Stated Preference Techniques, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2007) ISBN 978 1 84542 279 0 202 pp.
by Johnston, Robert J.
- 1565-1566 John M. Polimeni, Kozo Mayumi, Mario Giampietro and Blake Alcott, The Jevons Paradox and the myth of resource efficiency improvements , Earthscan, London & Sterling VA (2008) ISBN 978-1-84407-462-4 (hbk), pp xvi + 184
by Peet, John
- 1566-1567 K.N. Ninan, Editor, The Economics of Biodiversity Conservation: Valuation in Tropical Forest Ecosystems, Earthscan (2007) ISBN: 1-84407-364-5 and 978-1-88407-364-1, 288 pp
by Tisdell, Clem
February 2009, Volume 68, Issue 4
- 925-928 Mismeasuring biological diversity: Response to Hoffmann and Hoffmann (2008)
by Jost, Lou
- 929-930 Interpretation and application of the Ecological Footprint: A reply to Fiala (2008)
by Kitzes, Justin & Moran, Daniel & Galli, Alessandro & Wada, Yoshihiko & Wackernagel, Mathis
- 931-939 Participation and evaluation for sustainable river basin governance
by Antunes, Paula & Kallis, Giorgos & Videira, Nuno & Santos, Rui
- 940-954 3 pillars and 1 beam: Quality of river basin governance processes
by Pereira, Ângela Guimarães & Quintana, Serafin Corral
- 955-964 Motives behind willingness to pay for improving biodiversity in a water ecosystem: Economics, ethics and social psychology
by Spash, Clive L. & Urama, Kevin & Burton, Rob & Kenyon, Wendy & Shannon, Peter & Hill, Gary
- 965-978 Scoping river basin management issues with participatory modelling: The Baixo Guadiana experience
by Videira, Nuno & Antunes, Paula & Santos, Rui
- 979-989 Beyond the manual: Practicing deliberative visioning in a Greek island
by Kallis, Giorgos & Hatzilacou, Dionyssia & Mexa, Alexandra & Coccossis, Harry & Svoronou, Eleni
- 990-1005 Participative multi-criteria analysis for the evaluation of water governance alternatives. A case in the Costa del Sol (Málaga)
by Paneque Salgado, P. & Corral Quintana, S. & Guimarães Pereira, Â. & del Moral Ituarte, L. & Pedregal Mateos, B.
- 1006-1019 Conceptualizing sustainable development: An assessment methodology connecting values, knowledge, worldviews and scenarios
by de Vries, Bert J.M. & Petersen, Arthur C.
- 1020-1031 The shadow price of assimilative capacity in optimal flow pollution control
by Leandri, Marc
- 1032-1039 The economic impacts of drought on the economy of Iran: An integration of linear programming and macroeconometric modelling approaches
by Salami, Habibollah & Shahnooshi, Naser & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 1040-1051 Pollution and life expectancy: How environmental policy can promote growth
by Pautrel, Xavier
- 1052-1060 The water footprint of energy from biomass: A quantitative assessment and consequences of an increasing share of bio-energy in energy supply
by Gerbens-Leenes, P.W. & Hoekstra, A.Y. & van der Meer, Th.
- 1061-1073 Ecological and economic sustainability in fishery management: A multi-agent model for understanding competition and cooperation
by BenDor, Todd & Scheffran, Jürgen & Hannon, Bruce
- 1074-1082 Agricultural impacts on water quality and implications for virtual water trading decisions
by Dabrowski, J.M. & Murray, K. & Ashton, P.J. & Leaner, J.J.
- 1083-1092 Applying tradable permits to biodiversity conservation: Effects of space-dependent conservation benefits and cost heterogeneity on habitat allocation
by Drechsler, Martin & Wätzold, Frank
- 1093-1099 Substitutability and weighting of ecological and economic indicators: Exploring the importance of various components of a synthetic index
by Salvati, Luca & Zitti, Marco
- 1100-1105 The uncertain moral context of price changes
by Freitas, Luiz & Wagner, Jeffrey
- 1106-1115 Conflict between groups of players in coupled socio-economic and ecological dynamics
by Suzuki, Yukari & Iwasa, Yoh
- 1116-1126 EU Emission Allowances and the stock market: Evidence from the electricity industry
by Oberndorfer, Ulrich
- 1127-1139 Adjusted net saving and welfare change
by Gnègnè, Yacouba
- 1140-1148 The impact of offering two versus three alternatives in choice modelling experiments
by Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeff
- 1149-1159 Taking the "U" out of Kuznets: A comprehensive analysis of the EKC and environmental degradation
by Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Chambers, Dustin & Kahn, James R.
- 1160-1170 Relating the environmental impact of consumption to household expenditures: An input-output analysis
by Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Nonhebel, Sanderine & Moll, Henri C.
- 1171-1181 Transdisciplinary co-production of knowledge in the development of organic agriculture in Switzerland
by Aeberhard, Andrea & Rist, Stephan
- 1182-1194 Environmental efficiency and labour productivity: Trade-off or joint dynamics? A theoretical investigation and empirical evidence from Italy using NAMEA
by Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto
- 1195-1212 Testing for the presence of some features of increasing returns to adoption factors in energy system dynamics: An analysis via the learning curve approach
by Kahouli-Brahmi, Sondes
- 1213-1225 Measuring fossil resource inequality--A case study for the UK between 1968 and 2000
by Papathanasopoulou, Eleni & Jackson, Tim
- 1226-1238 Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Jöst, Frank & Winkler, Ralph
- 1239-1256 Institutionalized pollution havens
by Cole, Matthew A. & Fredriksson, Per G.
- 1257-1267 The social value of carbon sequestered in Great Britain's woodlands
by Brainard, Julii & Bateman, Ian J. & Lovett, Andrew A.
- 1268-1269 P. Peeters, Editor, Tourism and Climate Change Mitigation, Methods, Greenhouse Gas Reductions and Policies, Stichting NHTV (2007) ISBN 978 90 72766533
by Huijbens, Edward H.
- 1269-1270 Robert Repetto, Editor, Punctuated Equilibrium and the Dynamics of U.S. Environmental Policy,, Yale University Press, New Haven and London (2006) ISBN:13:978-0-300-11076-0, 292 pp.
by Frantzeskaki, Niki
- 1270-1272 Rationality and the Environment, Decision-making in Environmental Politics and Assessment, Bo Elling, Earthscan, London (2008) ISBN 978-1-84407-524-9 281 pp
by Frantzeskaki, Niki & Thissen, Wil
- 1272-1273 John O'Neill, Alan Holland and Andrew Light , Environmental values, Routledge (2008)
by Rauschmayer, Felix
January 2009, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 594-604 A matter of opinion--How ecological and neoclassical environmental economists and think about sustainability and economics
by Illge, Lydia & Schwarze, Reimund
- 605-612 Critical natural capital revisited: Ecological resilience and sustainable development
by Brand, Fridolin
- 613-624 Forest incomes and rural livelihoods in Chiradzulu District, Malawi
by Kamanga, Penjani & Vedeld, Paul & Sjaastad, Espen
- 625-633 Risk management instruments for debt driven conservation efforts: The case of India's Project Tiger
by Damodaran, A.
- 634-642 What exactly is corporate responsibility towards nature?: Ecological responsibility or management of nature?: A pluri-disciplinary standpoint
by Bazin, Damien
- 643-653 Defining and classifying ecosystem services for decision making
by Fisher, Brendan & Turner, R. Kerry & Morling, Paul
- 654-668 Identifying cost-effective hotspots for restoring natural capital and enhancing landscape multifunctionality
by Crossman, Neville D. & Bryan, Brett A.
- 669-679 An empirical study of the initial adoption of ISO 14001 in Japanese manufacturing firms
by Nishitani, Kimitaka
- 680-691 A methodology to estimate impacts of domestic policies on deforestation: Compensated Successful Efforts for "avoided deforestation" (REDD)
by Combes Motel, P. & Pirard, R. & Combes, J.-L.
- 692-709 Do increases in energy efficiency improve environmental quality and sustainability?
by Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen
- 710-718 How economic growth becomes a cost: The scarcity multiplier
by Smith, Paul E.
- 719-730 Why do manufacturing facilities introduce environmental management systems? Improving and/or signaling performance
by Johnstone, Nick & Labonne, Julien
- 731-742 Public support for reducing US reliance on fossil fuels: Investigating household willingness-to-pay for energy research and development
by Li, Hui & Jenkins-Smith, Hank C. & Silva, Carol L. & Berrens, Robert P. & Herron, Kerry G.
- 743-761 Institutional dimensions of Payments for Ecosystem Services: An analysis of Mexico's carbon forestry programme
by Corbera, Esteve & Soberanis, Carmen González & Brown, Katrina
- 762-776 Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of yellow-eyed penguin recovery
by Busch, Jonah & Cullen, Ross
- 777-786 Can natural disasters have positive consequences? Investigating the role of embodied technical change
by Hallegatte, Stéphane & Dumas, Patrice
- 787-797 Impacts from restoration strategies: Assessment through valuation workshops
by Álvarez-Farizo, Begoña & Gil, José M. & Howard, B.J.
- 798-809 Institutional Resource Regimes: Towards sustainability through the combination of property-rights theory and policy analysis
by Gerber, Jean-David & Knoepfel, Peter & Nahrath, Stéphane & Varone, Frédéric
- 810-821 Economic valuation of the vulnerability of world agriculture confronted with pollinator decline
by Gallai, Nicola & Salles, Jean-Michel & Settele, Josef & Vaissière, Bernard E.
- 822-835 Modeling production externalities in the maquila industry
by Zerlentes, Becky & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Weiler, Stephan
- 836-849 Equity weighting and the marginal damage costs of climate change
by Anthoff, David & Hepburn, Cameron & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 850-860 Consumers' motivational associations favoring free-range meat or less meat
by de Boer, Joop & Boersema, Jan J. & Aiking, Harry
- 861-878 The empirical analysis of the determinants for environmental technological change: A research agenda
by del Río González, Pablo
- 879-887 Increased ecoefficiency and gross rebound effect: Evidence from USA and six European countries 1960-2002
by Holm, Stig-Olof & Englund, Göran
- 888-895 Application of analytic hierarchy process-based model of Ratio of Comprehensive Cost to Comprehensive Profit (RCCCP) in pest management
by Wan, Nianfeng & Jiang, Jiexian & Ji, Xiangyun & Deng, Jianyu
- 896-904 Climate change and its marginalizing effect on agriculture
by Mestre-Sanchís, Fernando & Feijóo-Bello, María Luisa
- 905-914 Input-output subsystems and pollution: An application to the service sector and CO2 emissions in Spain
by Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio
- 915-924 The political economy of global carbon emissions reductions
by DeCanio, Stephen J.
December 2008, Volume 68, Issue 1-2
- 1-13 Volitional pragmatism
by Bromley, Daniel W.
- 14-23 Contribution values of biodiversity to ecosystem performances: A viability perspective
by Béné, C. & Doyen, L.
- 24-33 Participatory modeling of endangered wildlife systems: Simulating the sage-grouse and land use in Central Washington
by Beall, Allyson & Zeoli, Len
- 34-45 Conserving what's important: Using choice model scenarios to value local cattle breeds in East Africa
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Drucker, Adam G.
- 46-55 A note on the interaction between corporate social responsibility and financial performance
by Scholtens, Bert
- 56-67 Being green and export intensity of SMEs: The moderating influence of perceived uncertainty
by Martin-Tapia, Inmaculada & Aragon-Correa, Juan Alberto & Senise-Barrio, Maria Eugenia
- 68-79 Participative democracy and local environmental issues
by Martinez, Emmanuel & Tazdaït, Tarik & Tovar, Elisabeth
- 80-95 Luxury or 'lock-in'? An exploration of unsustainable consumption in the UK: 1968 to 2000
by Jackson, Tim & Papathanasopoulou, Eleni
- 96-105 Cost-efficient choice of measures in agriculture to reduce the nitrogen load flowing from the Danube River into the Black Sea: An analysis for Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania
by Fröschl, Lena & Pierrard, Roger & Schönbäck, Wilfried
- 106-115 A reexamination of the role of income for the trade and environment debate
by Kellenberg, Derek K.
- 116-125 Ecosystem service value assessment for constructed wetlands: A case study in Hangzhou, China
by Yang, Wu & Chang, Jie & Xu, Bin & Peng, Changhui & Ge, Ying
- 126-140 Long term trends in resource exergy consumption and useful work supplies in the UK, 1900 to 2000
by Warr, Benjamin & Schandl, Heinz & Ayres, Robert U.
- 141-161 Watershed shift: Collaboration and employers in the New York City Catskill/Delaware Watershed from 1990-2003
by Hoffman, Joan
- 162-168 Regional convergence of environmental variables: Empirical evidences from land degradation
by Salvati, Luca & Zitti, Marco
- 169-182 Norms and economic motivation in the Swedish green electricity market
by Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik
- 183-193 Coase, Pigou and the potato: Whither farmers' rights?
by Bertacchini, Enrico E.
- 194-204 A three-perspective view of greenhouse gas emission responsibilities in New Zealand
by Andrew, Robbie & Forgie, Vicky
- 205-209 Environmental regulations and market power: The case of the Korean manufacturing industries
by Lee, Myunghun
- 210-220 Climate policy and ancillary benefits: A survey and integration into the modelling of international negotiations on climate change
by Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 221-229 The sustainable residential water use: Sustainability, efficiency and social equity. The European experience
by Bithas, Kostas
- 230-239 Biosecurity incentives, network effects, and entry of a rapidly spreading pest
by Hennessy, David A.
- 240-248 The role of natural resource amenities in attracting retirees: Implications for economic growth policy
by Poudyal, Neelam C. & Hodges, Donald G. & Cordell, H. Ken
- 249-258 Industrial output restriction and the Kyoto protocol: An input-output approach with application to Canada
by Lixon, Benoit & Thomassin, Paul J. & Hamaide, Bertrand
- 259-272 Trust, cooperation, and implementation of sustainability programs: The case of Local Agenda 21
by Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio
- 273-287 Relationships between water pollutant discharges per capita (PDCs) and indicators of economic level, water supply and sanitation in developing countries
by Tsuzuki, Yoshiaki
- 288-294 Economic impact of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: An input-output analysis
by Llop, Maria
- 295-305 Estimating optimal conservation in the context of agri-environmental schemes
by Wätzold, Frank & Lienhoop, Nele & Drechsler, Martin & Settele, Josef
- 306-316 Eco-efficiency analysis of industrial system in China: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Fan, Ziying & Yuan, Zengwei & Ge, Junjie
- 317-327 The biophysical perspective of a middle income economy: Material flows in Mexico
by Gonzalez-Martinez, Ana Citlalic & Schandl, Heinz
- 328-335 Valuing black-faced spoonbill conservation in Macao: A policy and contingent valuation study
by Jin, Jianjun & Wang, Zhishi & Liu, Xuemin
- 336-344 Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation in Cameroon -- Assessing costs and benefits
by Bellassen, Valentin & Gitz, Vincent
- 345-352 Reexamination of stock price reaction to environmental performance: A GARCH application
by Yamaguchi, Keiko
- 353-361 Measuring consumption in households: Interpretations and strategies
by Jensen, Jesper Ole
- 362-369 Valuing local endangered species: The role of intra-species substitutes
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Ojea, Elena
- 370-380 Swedish agriculture during the twentieth century in relation to sustainability
by Saifi, Basim & Drake, Lars
- 381-393 Costs of climate change: The effects of rising temperatures on health and productivity in Germany
by Hübler, Michael & Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja
- 394-407 Long term changes in social metabolism and land use in Czechoslovakia, 1830-2000: An energy transition under changing political regimes
by Kuskova, Petra & Gingrich, Simone & Krausmann, Fridolin
- 408-421 Marginal CO2 cost pass-through under imperfect competition in power markets
by Chernyavs'ka, Liliya & Gullì, Francesco
- 422-428 Increasing marginal returns and the danger of collapse of commercially valuable fish stocks
by Maroto, Jose M. & Moran, Manuel
- 429-436 Wetland ownership and management in a common property resource setting: A case study of Hakaluki Haor in Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Irina & Deaton, B. James & Sarker, Rakhal & Virani, Tasneem
- 437-446 Valuing future development rights: The costs of conservation easements
by Anderson, Kathryn & Weinhold, Diana
- 447-460 Employment impacts of EU biofuels policy: Combining bottom-up technology information and sectoral market simulations in an input-output framework
by Neuwahl, Frederik & Löschel, Andreas & Mongelli, Ignazio & Delgado, Luis
- 461-471 A common-pool resource approach for water quality management: An Australian case study
by Sarker, Ashutosh & Ross, Helen & Shrestha, Krishna K.
- 472-485 Promoting environmentally sound furniture by green public procurement
by Parikka-Alhola, Katriina
- 486-503 Salinity in water markets: An experimental investigation of the Sunraysia Salinity Levy in Australia
by Duke, Charlotte & Gangadharan, Lata
- 504-516 The 'neighbor effect': Simulating dynamics in consumer preferences for new vehicle technologies
by Mau, Paulus & Eyzaguirre, Jimena & Jaccard, Mark & Collins-Dodd, Colleen & Tiedemann, Kenneth