Energy Returns and The Long-run Growth of Global Industrial Society
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Garrett, 2011. "Are there basic physical constraints on future anthropogenic emissions of carbon dioxide?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 437-455, February.
- Stern, David I., 2010. "The Role of Energy in Economic Growth," Working Papers 249380, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Dale, M. & Krumdieck, S. & Bodger, P., 2012. "Global energy modelling — A biophysical approach (GEMBA) Part 2: Methodology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 158-167.
- King, Carey W., 2014. "Matrix method for comparing system and individual energy return ratios when considering an energy transition," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 254-265.
- Herendeen, Robert A., 2015. "Connecting net energy with the price of energy and other goods and services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 142-149.
- Brandt, Adam R. & Dale, Michael & Barnhart, Charles J., 2013. "Calculating systems-scale energy efficiency and net energy returns: A bottom-up matrix-based approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 235-247.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Hall, Charles A.S. & Lambert, Jessica G. & Balogh, Stephen B., 2014. "EROI of different fuels and the implications for society," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 141-152.
- Grubler, Arnulf & Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Victor, David G., 1999. "Dynamics of energy technologies and global change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 247-280, May.
- Dale, M. & Krumdieck, S. & Bodger, P., 2012. "Global energy modelling — A biophysical approach (GEMBA) part 1: An overview of biophysical economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 152-157.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:722-729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.