Long-Term Estimates of the Energy-Return-on-Investment (EROI) of Coal, Oil, and Gas Global Productions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 2010. "Editorial Statement: Organizations Department," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 1-1, February.
- C. S. Srinivasan, 2007. "Food consumption impacts of adherence to dietary norms in the United States: a quantitative assessment," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2-3), pages 249-256, September.
- Anonymous, 2010. "Organized Symposia SAEA 2010 Annual Meetings," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(03), August.
- Dhehibi, B. & Gil, J. M., 2003. "Forecasting food demand in Tunisia under alternative pricing policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 167-186, April.
- Anania, Giovanni & Pupo D'Andrea, Maria Rosaria, 2007. "The Global Market for Olive Oil: Actors, Trends, Prospects and Research Needs," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9446, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFossil fuel prices; Fossil fuel EROIs; Theoretical EROI function; peak oil; global oil; net energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01581713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.