2007, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 31-41 Privatization and contaminated site remediation in Central and Eastern Europe: Do environmental liability policies matter?
by Bluffstone, Randall
- 42-53 Quantifying public preferences for agri-environmental policy in Scotland: A comparison of methods
by Moran, Dominic & McVittie, Alistair & Allcroft, David J. & Elston, David A.
- 54-58 Total factor productivity and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: A comment and some intuition
by Khanna, Neha & Plassmann, Florenz
- 59-69 Sustainability impacts of car road pricing: A computable general equilibrium analysis for Austria
by Steininger, Karl W. & Friedl, Birgit & Gebetsroither, Brigitte
- 70-77 Profitability and social impacts of reduced impact logging in the Tapajos National Forest, Brazil -- A case study
by Bacha, Carlos Jose Caetano & Rodriguez, Luiz Carlos Estraviz
- 78-92 Making green discourses matter in policy-making: Learning from discursive power struggles within the policy area of car taxation
by Bogelund, Pia
- 93-103 Institutions and environmental governance: A reconceptualization
by Paavola, Jouni
- 104-113 Reconciling sustainability, systems theory and discounting
by Voinov, Alexey & Farley, Joshua
- 114-125 Estimating non-market environmental benefits of the Conversion of Cropland to Forest and Grassland Program: A choice modeling approach
by Wang, Xuehong & Bennett, Jeff & Xie, Chen & Zhang, Zhitao & Liang, Dan
- 126-137 Business models for material efficiency services: Conceptualization and application
by Halme, Minna & Anttonen, Markku & Kuisma, Mika & Kontoniemi, Nea & Heino, Erja
- 138-148 Exhaustible resources and secondary materials: A macroeconomic analysis
by Di Vita, Giuseppe
- 149-159 Episodic flooding and the cost of sea-level rise
by Michael, Jeffrey A.
- 160-164 Protectionary bias in agriculture: A pure economic argument
by Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Beladi, Hamid
- 165-173 Technical efficiency under alternative environmental regulatory regimes: The case of Dutch horticulture
by van der Vlist, Arno J. & Withagen, Cees & Folmer, Henk
- 174-191 On China's exosomatic energy metabolism: An application of multi-scale integrated analysis of societal metabolism (MSIASM)
by Ramos-Martin, Jesus & Giampietro, Mario & Mayumi, Kozo
- 192-200 Material efficiency and economic-environmental sustainability. Results of simulations for Germany with the model PANTA RHEI
by Meyer, Bernd & Distelkamp, Martin & Wolter, Marc Ingo
- 201-208 Water trade in Andalusia. Virtual water: An alternative way to manage water use
by Velazquez, Esther
- 209-218 The recreational value of coral reefs: A meta-analysis
by Brander, Luke M. & Van Beukering, Pieter & Cesar, Herman S.J.
- 219-229 Nonlinear behavior of the socio-economic dynamics for lake eutrophication control
by Iwasa, Yoh & Uchida, Tomoe & Yokomizo, Hiroyuki
- 230-242 Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: An input-output approach
by Roca, Jordi & Serrano, Monica
- 243-244 Power, justice, and the environment: A critical appraisal of the environmental justice movement, ed. by David Naguib Pellow and Robert J. Brulle, MIT Press, 2005. ISBN 0-262-66193-5 (paper), 339 pp
by Shrader-Frechette, Kristin
- 244-245 Joseph Romm, Editor, The Hype About Hydrogen: Fact and Fiction in the Race to Save the Climate, Island Press (2004) ISBN 155963703X 240 pp
by Melaina, Marc W. & Yang, Christopher
- 245-246 Edward Barbier, Editor, Natural Resources and Economic Development, Cambridge University Press (2006) 426 pp., ISBN: 9780521823135
by Gallagher, Kevin P.
- 246-247 The distributional effects of environmental policy, Yse Serret and Nick Johnstone, eds., Edward Elgar and OECD, Cheltenham, U.K. Northampton MA, 2006. ISBN: 1845423151, x + 323 pp
by Martinez-Alier, J.
2007, Volume 62, Issue 3-4
- 383-387 Ecosystem services: Foundations for a new rural-urban compact
by Gutman, Pablo
- 388-398 Testing for the survey mode effect on contingent valuation data quality: A case study of web based versus in-person interviews
by Marta-Pedroso, Cristina & Freitas, Helena & Domingos, Tiago
- 399-418 Development of estimating method of global carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus flows caused by human activity
by Fujimori, Shinichiro & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 419-432 Using contingent valuation to explore willingness to pay for renewable energy: A comparison of collective and voluntary payment vehicles
by Wiser, Ryan H.
- 433-440 Environmental behavior structure and socio-economic conditions of hillside farmers: A multiple-group structural equation modeling approach
by Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis
- 441-450 Carbon sequestration and the optimal management of New Hampshire timber stands
by Gutrich, John & Howarth, Richard B.
- 451-460 Theoretical incentive properties of contingent valuation questions: Do they matter in the field?
by Schlapfer, Felix & Brauer, Ingo
- 461-472 The economics of wildlife farming and endangered species conservation
by Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 473-481 Non-linear dynamics of population and natural resources: The emergence of different patterns of development
by D'Alessandro, Simone
- 482-489 Energy consumption, income, and carbon emissions in the United States
by Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan & Ewing, Bradley T.
- 490-495 Measurement of the in situ value of exhaustible resources: An input distance function
by Lee, Myunghun
- 496-507 Statistical modeling of land-cover changes based on key socio-economic indicators
by Hietel, Elke & Waldhardt, Rainer & Otte, Annette
- 508-517 Water resources constraint force on urbanization in water deficient regions: A case study of the Hexi Corridor, arid area of NW China
by Bao, Chao & Fang, Chuang-lin
- 518-528 Emerging carbon constraints for corporate risk management
by Busch, Timo & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 529-537 Non-point source regulation -- A self-reporting mechanism
by Hansen, Lars Garn & Romstad, Eirik
- 538-543 Inorganic fertilizer use and biodiversity risk: An empirical investigation
by Mozumder, Pallab & Berrens, Robert P.
- 544-551 Environmental welfare analysis: A life satisfaction approach
by Welsch, Heinz
- 552-558 Wood and non-wood pulp production: Comparative ecological footprinting on the Canadian prairies
by Kissinger, Meidad & Fix, Jennifer & Rees, William E.
- 559-570 Interactions between economic growth and environmental quality in Shenzhen, China's first special economic zone
by Liu, Xiaozi & Heilig, Gerhard K. & Chen, Junmiao & Heino, Mikko
- 571-579 Costs and benefits of on-farm nature conservation
by Berentsen, Paul B.M. & Hendriksen, Astrid & Heijman, Wim J.M. & van Vlokhoven, Haske A.
- 580-593 Voting on open space: What explains the appearance and support of municipal-level open space conservation referenda in the United States?
by Nelson, Erik & Uwasu, Michinori & Polasky, Stephen
- 594-602 Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation
by Hamilton, Jacqueline M.
- 603-612 Can economic causes of tropical deforestation be identified at a global level?
by Scrieciu, S. Serban
- 613-626 The revisited contribution of environmental reporting to investors' valuation of a firm's earnings: An international perspective
by Cormier, Denis & Magnan, Michel
- 627-636 Why we need a commitment approach to environmental policy
by Tomer, John F. & Sadler, Thomas R.
- 637-647 Corruption, income and the environment: An empirical analysis
by Cole, Matthew A.
- 648-660 Exploring the environmental Kuznets hypothesis: Theoretical and econometric problems
by Muller-Furstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin
- 661-672 Forest dependence and participation in CPR management: Empirical evidence from forest co-management in Malawi
by Jumbe, Charles B.L. & Angelsen, Arild
- 673-682 Pollution abatement activities and traditional productivity
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka, Carl Jr.
- 683-691 Changes in carbon intensity in China: Empirical findings from 1980-2003
by Fan, Ying & Liu, Lan-Cui & Wu, Gang & Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 692-703 Improving pluralism in Multi Criteria Decision Aid approach through Focus Group technique and Content Analysis
by Xenarios, S. & Tziritis, I.
- 704-715 The recreational cost of coral bleaching -- A stated and revealed preference study of international tourists
by Andersson, Jessica E.C.
- 716-726 Participation of indigenous groups in sustainable development monitoring: Rationale and examples from New Zealand
by Jollands, Nigel & Harmsworth, Garth
- 727-739 Financing a competitive recycling initiative in Switzerland
by Ulli-Beer, Silvia & Andersen, David F. & Richardson, George P.
- 740-746 Analysis of programs to reduce overpopulation of companion animals: Do adoption and low-cost spay/neuter programs merely cause substitution of sources?
by Frank, Joshua M. & Carlisle-Frank, Pamela L.
- 747-756 Beyond "more is better": Ecological footprint accounting for tourism and consumption in Val di Merse, Italy
by Patterson, Trista M. & Niccolucci, Valentina & Bastianoni, Simone
- 757-758 R. Cote, J. Tansey and A. Dale, Editors, Linking Industry and Ecology: A Question of Design, UBC Press (2006) ISBN 0774812141 275 pp.
by Levine, Stephen H.
- 758-759 Carol J. Pierce Colfer, Editor, The Complex Forest: Communities, Uncertainty, and Adaptive Collaborative Management, RFF Press/Resources for the Future, Washington DC (2005) ISBN 1-933115-13-0 370 pp..Carol J. Pierce Colfer, Editor, The Equitable Forest: Diversity, Community and Resource Management, RFF Press/Resources for the Future, Washington DC (2005) ISBN 1-891853-78-3 335 pp.
by Doolittle, A.A.
- 759-760 Graham R. Marshall, Economics for Collaborative Environmental Management: Renegotiating the Commons, Earthscan;, London (2005) ISBN: 1844070956171, 184 pp.
by Ostrom, Elinor
- 760-761 Dennis Pirages and Ken Cousins, Editors, From Resource Scarcity to Ecological Security: Exploring New limits to Growth, The MIT Press, Cambridge, USA (2005) ISBN 0-262-66189-6 280 pp.
by Persson, Martin
- 762-761 Erratum to "Population, migration, and globalization" [Ecological Economics 59 (2006) 187-190]
by Daly, Herman E.
2007, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 203-206 Ecological-economic modelling for the sustainable use and conservation of biodiversity
by Drechsler, Martin & Watzold, Frank
- 207-215 Management strategies for tropical rain forests: Results of ecological models and requirements for ecological-economic modelling
by Huth, A. & Tietjen, B.
- 216-222 Take a risk: Preferring prevention over control of biological invaders
by Finnoff, David & Shogren, Jason F. & Leung, Brian & Lodge, David
- 223-231 Economic modeling approaches for wildlife and species conservation
by Skonhoft, Anders
- 232-241 Differences and similarities between ecological and economic models for biodiversity conservation
by Drechsler, Martin & Grimm, Volker & Mysiak, Jaroslav & Watzold, Frank
- 242-250 A note on the ecological-economic modelling of marine reserves in fisheries
by Armstrong, Claire W.
- 251-266 Uncertainty and sustainability in the management of rangelands
by Quaas, Martin F. & Baumgartner, Stefan & Becker, Christian & Frank, Karin & Muller, Birgit
- 267-276 Combining biodiversity modeling with political and economic development scenarios for 25 EU countries
by Verboom, Jana & Alkemade, Rob & Klijn, Jan & Metzger, Marc J. & Reijnen, Rien
- 277-280 The stochastic arrival of alien species and the number of and the damage from biological invasions
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 281-290 Regulation School and environment: Theoretical proposals and avenues of research
by Zuindeau, Bertrand
- 291-297 A mathematical programming approach to constructing composite indicators
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L.
- 298-307 On the governmental use of multi-criteria analysis
by Gamper, C.D. & Turcanu, C.
- 308-318 Environmental impact of household activity in Spain
by Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo
- 319-329 Analysis of the energy access improvement and its socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries
by Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 330-340 Why economic dynamics matter in assessing climate change damages: Illustration on extreme events
by Hallegatte, Stephane & Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Dumas, Patrice
- 341-351 The economic impacts of river rehabilitation: A regional Input-Output analysis
by Sporri, C. & Borsuk, M. & Peters, I. & Reichert, P.
- 352-359 Public participation in forestry in Turkey
by Atmis, Erdogan & Ozden, Sezgin & Lise, Wietze
- 360-372 Power relations and institutional outcomes: A case of pastureland development in Semi-arid Rajasthan
by Ray, Sunil & Bijarnia, Mahendra
- 373-374 Collaborative environmental management: What roles for government?, Tomas M. Koontz, Toddi A. Steelman, JoAnn Carmin, Katrina Smith Korfmacher, Cassandra Mosely and Craig W. Thomas, Resources for the Future Press, Washington, DC, USA, 2004, ISBN: 1891853821, 210 pp
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 374-375 Marine conservation biology: The science of maintaining the sea's biodiversity, Norse, E.A. and L. B. Crowder (Eds). 2005. Island Press, Washington, D.C. ISBN 1-55963-662-9, 470 pp
by Lindholm, James
- 375-376 John T. Scholz and Bruce Stiftel, Editors, Adaptive Governance and Water Conflict: New Institutions for Collaborative Planning, Resources for the Future (2005) ISBN 1-933115-19-X (pbk) 274 pp.
by Cockerill, Kristan
- 376-377 Tim W. Clark, Murray B. Rutherford and Denise Casey, Editors, Coexisting with Large Carnivores: Lessons from Greater Yellowstone, Island Press (2005) ISBN: 1-59726-005-3 (paper), 1-59726-004-5 (cloth). 290 pp.
by Delach, Aimee
2007, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-6 When is it coevolution?
by Kallis, Giorgos
- 7-18 The social acceptability and valuation of recycled water in Crete: A study of consumers' and farmers' attitudes
by Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Hanley, Nick & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 19-26 Mongolian nomadic culture and ecological culture: On the ecological reconstruction in the agro-pastoral mosaic zone in Northern China
by Zhang, MunkhDalai A. & Borjigin, Elles & Zhang, Huiping
- 27-36 Why can an environmental policy tax promote growth through the channel of education?
by Grimaud, Andre & Tournemaine, Frederic
- 37-44 Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 1: A technical note on combining input-output and ecological footprint analysis
by Turner, Karen & Lenzen, Manfred & Wiedmann, Thomas & Barrett, John
- 45-55 Taking timber browsing damage into account: A density dependant matrix model for the optimal harvest of moose in Scandinavia
by Wam, Hilde Karine & Hofstad, Ole
- 56-65 Valuing environmental factors in cost-benefit analysis using data envelopment analysis
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Kortelainen, Mika
- 66-76 Mapping public participation in the Water Framework Directive: A case study of the Pinios River Basin, Greece
by Mouratiadou, Ioanna & Moran, Dominic
- 77-92 The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective
by Finon, Dominique & Perez, Yannick
- 93-101 Poverty and biodiversity: Measuring the overlap of human poverty and the biodiversity hotspots
by Fisher, Brendan & Christopher, Treg
- 102-114 Sustainable management of extensively managed savanna rangelands
by Higgins, Steven I. & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Scheiter, Simon & Boerner, Jan
- 115-125 Treating respondent uncertainty in contingent valuation: A comparison of empirical treatments
by Shaikh, Sabina L. & Sun, Lili & Cornelis van Kooten, G.
- 126-135 Protected areas, wildlife conservation, and local welfare
by Johannesen, Anne Borge
- 136-148 Evaluating the effects of embodied energy in international trade on ecological footprint in China
by Li Hong & Pei Dong, Zhang & Chunyu, He & Wang Gang
- 149-161 Measuring farm sustainability and explaining differences in sustainable efficiency
by Van Passel, Steven & Nevens, Frank & Mathijs, Erik & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 162-173 Systems valuing of natural capital and investment in extensive pastoral systems: Lessons from the Patagonian case
by Ares, J.O.
- 174-183 Can corporate social responsibility resolve the sanitation question in developing Asian countries?
by Abeysuriya, Kumudini & Mitchell, Cynthia & White, Stuart
- 184-193 The interactions between natural and physical capitals in the tourist lifecycle model
by Hernandez, Juan M. & Leon, Carmelo J.
- 194-195 Economics of environmental conservation
by Nunes, Paulo Augusto Lourenco Dias
- 195-196 The physical foundation of economics
by Iorgulescu Polimeni, Raluca & Polimeni, John M.
- 196-198 Economics and happiness: Framing the analysis
by Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 199-200 Sustainability evaluation: Diverging routes recombined?
by Huppes, Gjalt & Ishikawa, Masanobu
2007, Volume 61, Issue 4
- 589-591 Environmental accounting: Introducing the SEEA-2003
by Lange, Glenn-Marie
- 592-599 Development of the SEEA 2003 and its implementation
by Smith, Robert
- 600-610 From natural resources and environmental accounting to construction of indicators for sustainable development
by Alfsen, Knut H. & Greaker, Mads
- 611-612 Comment on environmental accounting
by Repetto, Robert
- 613-616 SEEA-2003: Accounting for sustainable development?
by Bartelmus, Peter
- 617-626 Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: Concepts and measurement
by Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric
- 627-634 Natural resources, capital accumulation and the resource curse
by Auty, Richard M.
- 635-649 Natural resource accounting for Indian states -- Illustrating the case of forest resources
by Gundimeda, Haripriya & Sukhdev, Pavan & Sinha, Rajiv K. & Sanyal, Sanjeev
- 650-659 Water accounting in Australia
by Vardon, Michael & Lenzen, Manfred & Peevor, Stuart & Creaser, Mette
- 660-670 Water accounting for the Orange River Basin: An economic perspective on managing a transboundary resource
by Lange, Glenn-Marie & Mungatana, Eric & Hassan, Rashid
- 671-683 AGE analysis of the impact of a carbon energy tax on the Irish economy
by Wissema, Wiepke & Dellink, Rob
- 684-692 Economic instruments and the environmental accounts
by Palm, Viveka & Larsson, Maja
- 693-694 Environmental accounting for ecosystems
by Heal, Geoffrey
- 695-707 Implementation of land and ecosystem accounts at the European Environment Agency
by Weber, Jean-Louis
- 708-715 A resilience perspective of the SEEA
by Walker, B.H. & Pearson, L.
- 716-723 Nonmarket benefits of nature: What should be counted in green GDP?
by Boyd, James
2007, Volume 61, Issue 2-3
- 199-207 Drivers and limitations for the successful development and functioning of EIPs (eco-industrial parks): A literature review
by Tudor, Terry & Adam, Emma & Bates, Margaret
- 208-216 Allocating scarce financial resources across regions for environmental management in Queensland, Australia
by Hajkowicz, Stefan
- 217-223 Flood mitigation benefit of wetland soil -- A case study in Momoge National Nature Reserve in China
by Ming, Jiang & Xian-guo, Lu & Lin-shu, Xu & Li-juan, Chu & Shouzheng, Tong
- 224-236 Accounting technologies and sustainability assessment models
by Bebbington, Jan & Brown, Judy & Frame, Bob
- 237-245 Optimal detection and control strategies for invasive species management
by Mehta, Shefali V. & Haight, Robert G. & Homans, Frances R. & Polasky, Stephen & Venette, Robert C.
- 246-254 Heterogeneity in fishers' harvesting decisions under a marine territorial user rights policy
by Gelcich, Stefan & Edwards-Jones, Gareth & Kaiser, Michel J.
- 255-266 The optimal dynamic allocation of conservation funds under financial uncertainty
by Drechsler, Martin & Watzold, Frank
- 267-276 Quality of life: An approach integrating opportunities, human needs, and subjective well-being
by Costanza, Robert & Fisher, Brendan & Ali, Saleem & Beer, Caroline & Bond, Lynne & Boumans, Roelof & Danigelis, Nicholas L. & Dickinson, Jennifer & Elliott, Carolyn & Farley, Joshua & Gayer, Diane Elliott & Glenn, Linda MacDonald & Hudspeth, Thomas & Mahoney, Dennis & McCahill, Laurence & McIntosh, Barbara & Reed, Brian & Rizvi, S. Abu Turab & Rizzo, Donna M. & Simpatico, Thomas & Snapp, Robert
- 277-283 A method for evaluating alternative landscape management scenarios in relation to the biodiversity conservation of habitats
by Haddock, Janet & Tzanopoulos, Joseph & Mitchley, Jonathan & Fraser, Rob
- 284-293 Ecological theories and indicators in economic models of biodiversity loss and conservation: A critical review
by Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 294-302 Determinants of adoption and continued use of stone terraces for soil and water conservation in an Ethiopian highland watershed
by Amsalu, Aklilu & de Graaff, Jan
- 303-314 Analysing decision behaviour in stated preference surveys: A consumer psychological approach
by Fischer, Anke & Hanley, Nick
- 315-322 Economic value of cedar relics in Lebanon: An application of contingent valuation method for conservation
by Sattout, E.J. & Talhouk, S.N. & Caligari, P.D.S.
- 323-333 Exploring environmental perspectives in lowland agriculture: A Q methodology study in East Anglia, UK
by Davies, B.B. & Hodge, I.D.
- 334-344 Accommodating indigenous cultural heritage values in resource assessment: Cape York Peninsula and the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia
by Venn, Tyron J. & Quiggin, John
- 345-354 International copper flow network: A blockmodel analysis
by Tong, Xin & Lifset, Reid
- 355-376 Modified ecological footprint accounting and analysis based on embodied exergy--a case study of the Chinese society 1981-2001
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q.
- 377-387 What is a fair CO2 tax increase? On fair emission reductions in the transport sector
by Hammar, Henrik & Jagers, Sverker C.
- 388-395 Composition of greenhouse gas emissions in Spain: An input-output analysis
by Butnar, Isabela & Llop, Maria
- 396-408 Combining economic and ecological arguments to value the environmental gains from control of 35 weeds in Australia
by Sinden, John Alfred & Griffith, Garry
- 409-416 Motor fuel taxation, energy conservation, and economic development: A regional approach
by England, Richard W.
- 417-428 Oil spill impact minimization under uncertainty: Evaluating contingency simulations of the Prestige accident
by Wirtz, Kai W. & Baumberger, Nick & Adam, Susanne & Liu, Xin
- 429-437 Deforestation and the environmental Kuznets curve: An institutional perspective
by Culas, Richard J.
- 438-445 Do environmental regulations hamper productivity growth? How accounting for improvements of plants' environmental performance can change the conclusion
by Telle, Kjetil & Larsson, Jan
- 446-455 Payments for environmental services in watersheds: Insights from a comparative study of three cases in Central America
by Kosoy, Nicolas & Martinez-Tuna, Miguel & Muradian, Roldan & Martinez-Alier, Joan
- 456-468 Sustainable development in small island developing states: Agricultural intensification, economic development, and freshwater resources management on the coral atoll of Tongatapu
by van der Velde, M. & Green, S.R. & Vanclooster, M. & Clothier, B.E.
- 469-477 Privatizing an open-access resource and environmental degradation
by Birdyshaw, Edward & Ellis, Christopher
- 478-491 Biodiversity and ecosystem services: A multi-scale empirical study of the relationship between species richness and net primary production
by Costanza, Robert & Fisher, Brendan & Mulder, Kenneth & Liu, Shuang & Christopher, Treg
- 492-504 Managing without growth
by Victor, Peter A. & Rosenbluth, Gideon
- 505-515 An analysis of a brownlash report
by McKenzie, Hilda & Rees, William E.
- 516-529 Economic appraisal of profitability and sustainability of peri-urban agriculture in Bangkok
by Vagneron, Isabelle
- 530-541 Combining actual and contingent behavior to estimate the value of sports fishing in the Lagoon of Venice
by Alberini, Anna & Zanatta, Valentina & Rosato, Paolo
- 542-549 Optimal land conversion and growth with uncertain biodiversity costs
by Leroux, Anke D. & Creedy, John
- 550-558 Environmental economics and ecological economics: Where they can converge?
by Venkatachalam, L.
- 559-565 The role of women in the mangrove crab (Ucides cordatus, Ocypodidae) production process in North Brazil (Amazon region, Para)
by Magalhaes, Andre & da Costa, Rauquirio Marinho & da Silva, Rossivaldo & Pereira, Luci Cajueiro Carneiro
- 566-574 Unobserved diversity, depletion and irreversibility The importance of subpopulations for management of cod stocks
by Sterner, Thomas
- 575-576 L.A. Reisch and I. Ropke, Editors, The Ecological Economics of Consumption, Edward Elgar (2004) ISBN 1 84376 5128 259 pp.
by Burgess, Jacquelin
- 576-577 Emissions trading: Principles and practice
by Howarth, Richard B.
- 577-579 Institutions and the environment
by Eggertsson, Thrainn
- 579-579 Tropical forests: Regional paths of destruction and regeneration in the late 20th century
by Wunder, Sven
- 580-579 Nuclear hazards in the world: Field studies on affected populations and environments
by Reibstein, Rick
2007, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-5 A stochastic model of waste management with on and off site storage
by Freitas, Luiz P. & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 6-10 On the bioproductivity and land-disturbance metrics of the Ecological Footprint
by Lenzen, Manfred & Borgstrom Hansson, Carina & Bond, Stuart
- 11-14 Dynamics of agricultural groundwater extraction: Comment and correction
by Rauscher, Michael
- 15-26 Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 2: Review of input-output models for the assessment of environmental impacts embodied in trade
by Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred & Turner, Karen & Barrett, John
- 27-42 Shared producer and consumer responsibility -- Theory and practice
by Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Joy & Sack, Fabian & Wiedmann, Thomas
- 43-51 Eco-efficient environmental policy in oil and gas production in The Netherlands
by Huppes, G. & Davidson, M.D. & Kuyper, J. & van Oers, L. & Udo de Haes, H.A. & Warringa, G.
- 52-61 The concept of Total Economic Value of environment: A reconsideration within a hierarchical rationality
by Plottu, Eric & Plottu, Beatrice
- 62-74 A resilience-based framework for evaluating adaptive co-management: Linking ecology, economics and society in a complex world
by Plummer, Ryan & Armitage, Derek
- 75-80 General and specific spatial autocorrelation: Insights from country-level analysis of species imperilment
by Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N.
- 81-90 Analyzing economic market interactions as conflicts: New concepts to assess market-based policy instruments
by Mason, Simon A. & Muller, Adrian
- 91-100 Integrated product policy and environmental product innovations: An empirical analysis
by Rehfeld, Katharina-Maria & Rennings, Klaus & Ziegler, Andreas
- 101-114 In search of marginal environmental valuations -- ecosystem services in Finnish forest accounting
by Matero, Jukka & Saastamoinen, Olli
- 115-128 On the practical limits to substitution
by Ayres, Robert U.
- 129-133 Agroecological and economic approach of prevention and curing of sandstorms in China
by Yu-Zhu, Sui & Han-Min, Yuan
- 134-145 Exploring welfare implications of resource equivalency analysis in natural resource damage assessments
by Zafonte, Matthew & Hampton, Steve
- 146-158 Biodiversity pressure and the driving forces behind
by Spangenberg, Joachim H.
- 159-170 Assessment of regional trade and virtual water flows in China
by Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus
- 171-177 Assessing ecosystem sustainability and management using fuzzy logic
by Prato, Tony
- 178-193 Effects of permitted effluent limits on environmental compliance levels
by Earnhart, Dietrich
- 194-195 Transforming sustainability strategy into action: The chemical industry
by Johnson, Jeremiah
- 195-196 EU enlargement and the environment: Institutional change and environmental policy in Central and Eastern Europe
by Selin, Henrik
- 196-197 Governing water: Contentious transnational politics and global institution building
by Brentwood, Mary
2007, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 667-672 Strengthening the threshold hypothesis: Economic and biophysical limits to growth
by Niccolucci, Valentina & Pulselli, Federico M. & Tiezzi, Enzo
- 673-677 On the conversion between local and global hectares in Ecological Footprint analysis
by Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred
- 678-684 The inherent dangers of using computable general equilibrium models as a single integrated modelling framework for sustainability impact assessment. A critical note on Bohringer and Loschel (2006)
by Scrieciu, S. Serban
- 685-687 The buffet syndrome, midday menu and terry towels
by Ballet, Jerome
- 688-699 Channels of transmission of environmental policy to economic growth: A survey of the theory
by Ricci, Francesco
- 700-711 MFA model to assess economic and environmental consequences of food production and consumption
by Risku-Norja, Helmi & Maenpaa, Ilmo
- 712-725 Reconciling sustainability and discounting in Cost-Benefit Analysis: A methodological proposal
by Saez, Carmen Almansa & Requena, Javier Calatrava
- 726-742 Developing and applying a framework to evaluate participatory research for sustainability
by Blackstock, K.L. & Kelly, G.J. & Horsey, B.L.
- 743-751 Choice modeling at the "market stall": Individual versus collective interest in environmental valuation
by Alvarez-Farizo, Begona & Hanley, Nick & Barberan, Ramon & Lazaro, Angelina
- 752-762 Socioeconomic predictors of forest use values in the Peruvian Amazon: A potential tool for biodiversity conservation
by Gavin, Michael C. & Anderson, Gregory J.
- 763-773 Site accessibility and prioritization of nature reserves
by Onal, Hayri & Yanprechaset, Pornchanok
- 774-786 Economic and environmental efficiency using a social accounting matrix
by Morilla, Carmen Rodriguez & Diaz-Salazar, Gaspar Llanes & Cardenete, M. Alejandro