2008, Volume 64, Issue 4
- 913-914 Tatsu Kambara, Christopher Howe and Edward Elgar, China and the global energy crisis , Development and Prospects for Chinas Oil and Natural Gas (2007) ISBN: 978 1 84542 966 9, 144 +XV pages
by Cornelius, Peter
- 914-915 Glenn-Marie Lange and Rashid Hassan , The Economics of Water Management in Southern Africa: An Environmental Accounting Approach, Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham UK (2006) ISBN 1-84376-472-5 296 pp
by Koundouri, Phoebe
- 915-916 Herman Scheer, Energy Autonomy , Earthscan (2007) 1844073556, 320 pp.
by Reibstein, Rick
2008, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 470-474 Measuring sustainable development -- Nation by nation
by Moran, Daniel D. & Wackernagel, Mathis & Kitzes, Justin A. & Goldfinger, Steven H. & Boutaud, Aurelien
- 475-483 Demographic pressure and natural resources conservation
by Timah, Emmanuel Ambe & Ajaga, Nji & Tita, Divine F. & Ntonga, Leonard M. & Bongsiysi, Irene B.
- 484-495 The importance of social learning and culture for sustainable water management
by Pahl-Wostl, Claudia & Tabara, David & Bouwen, Rene & Craps, Marc & Dewulf, Art & Mostert, Erik & Ridder, Dagmar & Taillieu, Tharsi
- 496-506 3-D Sustainability: An approach for priority setting in situation of conflicting interests towards a Sustainable Development
by Mauerhofer, Volker
- 507-516 From ecological footprint to ecological rent: An economic indicator for resource constraints
by Kratena, Kurt
- 517-520 Valuation of environmental goods: A shadow value perspective
by Diaz-Balteiro, Luis & Romero, Carlos
- 521-533 Learning teaching in the sustainability classroom
by Holden, Meg & Elverum, Duane & Nesbit, Susan & Robinson, John & Yen, Donald & Moore, Janet
- 534-541 An ambient tax approach to invasive species
by Jones, Kristin Roti & Corona, Joel P.
- 542-553 Sustainable food consumption among young adults in Belgium: Theory of planned behaviour and the role of confidence and values
by Vermeir, Iris & Verbeke, Wim
- 554-558 Noah's Ark is full of common species attractive to humans: The case of boid snakes in zoos
by Maresova, Jana & Frynta, Daniel
- 559-574 Questioning the empirical basis of the environmental Kuznets curve for CO2: New evidence from a panel stationarity test robust to multiple breaks and cross-dependence
by Romero-Avila, Diego
- 575-585 The impact of the bird flu on public willingness to pay for the protection of migratory birds
by Brouwer, Roy & van Beukering, Pieter & Sultanian, Elena
- 586-596 An empirical approach to ecosystem-based fishery management
by Sanchirico, James N. & Smith, Martin D. & Lipton, Douglas W.
- 597-602 Renewable resource management, user heterogeneity, and the scope for cooperation
by Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Tidball, Mabel & van Soest, Daan
- 603-610 A study on financial opportunity costs of growing local varieties of sorghum in Ethiopia: Implications for on-farm conservation policy
by Wale, Edilegnaw
- 611-624 An ecological economic simulation model for assessing fire and grazing management effects on mesquite rangelands in Texas
by Teague, W.R. & Grant, W.E. & Kreuter, U.P. & Diaz-Solis, H. & Dube, S. & Kothmann, M.M. & Pinchak, W.E. & Ansley, R.J.
- 625-633 Are there ENSO signals in the macroeconomy
by Berry, Brian J.L. & Okulicz-Kozaryn, Adam
- 634-642 Investing in natural capital as management strategy in fisheries: The case of the Baltic Sea cod fishery
by Doring, Ralf & Egelkraut, Thorsten M.
- 643-659 Corporate environmental disclosure, financial markets and the media: An international perspective
by Aerts, Walter & Cormier, Denis & Magnan, Michel
- 660-672 Lessons from the polder: Energy tax design in The Netherlands from a climate change perspective
by Vollebergh, Herman R.J.
- 673-674 Scarcity and growth revisited, natural resources and the environment in the new millennium
by Victor, Peter A.
- 674-675 Joint production and responsibility in ecological economics: On the foundations of economic policy
by Norgaard, Richard
- 675-676 Towards a thermodynamic theory for ecological systems
by Ruth, Matthias
- 676-677 Weathering risk in rural Mexico: Climatic, institutional, and economic change
by Solis, Daniel
2007, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 239-244 The dangers of extended, but incomplete, accounting for measures of economic performance in a world of imperfect knowledge
by Common, Mick
- 245-252 Ecosystem services and agriculture: Cultivating agricultural ecosystems for diverse benefits
by Swinton, Scott M. & Lupi, Frank & Robertson, G. Philip & Hamilton, Stephen K.
- 253-260 Ecosystem services and dis-services to agriculture
by Zhang, Wei & Ricketts, Taylor H. & Kremen, Claire & Carney, Karen & Swinton, Scott M.
- 261-268 Ecological services to and from rangelands of the United States
by Havstad, Kris M. & Peters, Debra P.C. & Skaggs, Rhonda & Brown, Joel & Bestelmeyer, Brandon & Fredrickson, Ed & Herrick, Jeffrey & Wright, Jack
- 269-285 Soil biota, ecosystem services and land productivity
by Barrios, Edmundo
- 286-296 Measures of the effects of agricultural practices on ecosystem services
by Dale, Virginia H. & Polasky, Stephen
- 297-304 Jointness in production and farmers' willingness to supply non-marketed ecosystem services
by Wossink, Ada & Swinton, Scott M.
- 305-312 Estimation of forest values using choice modeling: An application to Spanish forests
by Brey, Raul & Riera, Pere & Mogas, Joan
- 313-320 Valuing deer hunting ecosystem services from farm landscapes
by Knoche, Scott & Lupi, Frank
- 321-332 An assessment of market-based approaches to providing ecosystem services on agricultural lands
by Kroeger, Timm & Casey, Frank
- 333-343 Institutional incentives for managing the landscape: Inducing cooperation for the production of ecosystem services
by Goldman, Rebecca L. & Thompson, Barton H. & Daily, Gretchen C.
- 344-355 Spatial incentives to coordinate contiguous habitat
by Parkhurst, Gregory M. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 356-373 Ecosystem services, agriculture, and rural poverty in the Eastern Brazilian Amazon: Interrelationships and policy prescriptions
by Borner, Jan & Mendoza, Arisbe & Vosti, Stephen A.
- 374-385 Paying for the environmental services of silvopastoral practices in Nicaragua
by Pagiola, Stefano & Ramirez, Elias & Gobbi, Jose & de Haan, Cees & Ibrahim, Muhammad & Murgueitio, Enrique & Ruiz, Juan Pablo
- 387-401 Simulating soil fertility and poverty dynamics in Uganda: A bio-economic multi-agent systems approach
by Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Berger, Thomas & Aune, Jens B.
- 402-410 Sharing resources: The global distribution of the Ecological Footprint
by White, Thomas J.
- 411-422 Defining viable recovery paths toward sustainable fisheries
by Martinet, Vincent & Thebaud, Olivier & Doyen, Luc
- 423-432 Measuring transnational leakage of forest conservation
by Gan, Jianbang & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 433-443 The effect of experience and quantity-based pricing on the valuation of a curbside recycling program
by Bohara, Alok K. & Caplan, Arthur J. & Grijalva, Therese
- 444-453 The material basis of the global economy: Worldwide patterns of natural resource extraction and their implications for sustainable resource use policies
by Behrens, Arno & Giljum, Stefan & Kovanda, Jan & Niza, Samuel
- 454-462 Valuing ecosystem services: A shadow price for net primary production
by Richmond, Amy & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Myneni, Ranga B.
- 463-464 Response: Letter to the Editor by David South
by South, David B. & Radcliffe, Samuel J.
2007, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 9-11 The importance of social capital: Comparing the impacts of the 2004 Asian Tsunami on Sri Lanka, and Hurricane Katrina 2005 on New Orleans
by Munasinghe, Mohan
- 12-18 Patent disclosure requirements and benefit sharing: A counterfactual case of Morocco's argan oil
by Lybbert, Travis J.
- 19-24 Aggregation (in-)variance of shared responsibility: A case study of Australia
by Lenzen, Manfred
- 25-35 Land conservation and tenure security in Kenya: Boserup's hypothesis revisited
by Kabubo-Mariara, Jane
- 36-46 Local community reaction to the `no-take' policy on fishing in the Tsitsikamma National Park, South Africa
by Faasen, Helena & Watts, Scotney
- 47-60 Integrating science and local knowledge in environmental risk management: A decision-focused approach
by Failing, L. & Gregory, R. & Harstone, M.
- 61-69 A science-driven market-based instrument for determining the cost of environmental services: A comparison of two catchments in Australia
by Lowell, Kim & Drohan, Jon & Hajek, Charles & Beverly, Craig & Lee, Mark
- 70-81 Evaluating flood risk management options in Scotland: A participant-led multi-criteria approach
by Kenyon, Wendy
- 82-91 A landscape approach for assessing the biodiversity value of indigenous forest remnants: Case study of the Manawatu/Wanganui region of New Zealand
by Dymond, John R. & Ausseil, Anne-Gaelle & Shepherd, James D. & Janssen, Helmut
- 92-102 Measuring national economic performance without using prices
by Common, Mick
- 103-108 A step beside the maximin path: Can we sustain the economy by following Hartwick's investment rule?
by Martinet, Vincent
- 109-118 The water footprint of coffee and tea consumption in the Netherlands
by Chapagain, A.K. & Hoekstra, A.Y.
- 119-130 An environmental performance index for products reflecting damage costs
by Munksgaard, Jesper & Christoffersen, Line Block & Keiding, Hans & Pedersen, Ole Gravgard & Jensen, Trine S.
- 131-142 Economic implications of inalienable and communal native title: The case of Wik forestry in Australia
by Venn, Tyron J.
- 143-151 The water footprints of Morocco and the Netherlands: Global water use as a result of domestic consumption of agricultural commodities
by Hoekstra, Arjen Y. & Chapagain, Ashok K.
- 152-162 Using Monte Carlo analysis to investigate the relationship between overconsumption and uncertain access to one's personal utility function
by Courard-Hauri, David
- 163-180 Well-being and/or quality of life in EU countries through a multidimensional index of sustainability
by Distaso, Alba
- 181-185 Bioeconomic analysis of herpetofauna road-kills in a Florida state park
by Shwiff, Stephanie A. & Smith, Henry T. & Engeman, Richard M. & Barry, Robert M. & Rossmanith, Robin J. & Nelson, Mark
- 186-193 The transition to an oil contraction economy
by Bazhanov, Andrei V.
- 194-203 Policy options for afforestation in Flanders
by Moons, Ellen & Rousseau, Sandra
- 204-215 The environmental Kuznets curve when the environment exhibits hysteresis
by Ranjan, Ram & Shortle, James
- 216-223 The employment effects of sustainable development policies
by McNeill, Judith M. & Williams, Jeremy B.
- 224-232 Diagram for a small planet: The Production and Ecosystem Possibilities Curve
by Haight, Alan Day
- 233-234 Emilio F. Moran and Elinor Ostrom, Editors, Seeing the Forest and the Trees: Human-Environment Interactions in Forest Ecosystems, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts (2005) ISBN 0-262-13453-5 442 pp.
by Wilmsen, Carl
- 234-235 W. Douglass Shaw, Water Resource Economics and Policy: An Introduction, Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, UK (2005) ISBN 1-84376-917-4 364 pp.
by Koundouri, Phoebe
- 235-237 National environmental accounting: Bridging the gap between ecology and economy, Joy E. Hecht, RFF Press, 2005, ISBN: 1891853945, 240 pages
by Lange, Glenn-Marie
2007, Volume 63, Issue 4
- 637-638 Sustainability and benefit-cost analysis: Theoretical assessments and policy options
by Gowdy, John M. & Howarth, Richard B.
- 639-648 Ecological sustainability in policy assessments: A wide-angle view and a close watch
by Iovanna, Richard & Newbold, Stephen C.
- 649-655 Toward an experimental foundation for benefit-cost analysis
by Gowdy, John M.
- 656-663 Towards an operational sustainability criterion
by Howarth, Richard B.
- 664-675 Ecology and valuation: Big changes needed
by Norton, Bryan G. & Noonan, Douglas
- 676-683 Environmental regulations and the problem of sustainability: Moving beyond "market failure"
by Bromley, Daniel W.
- 684-689 Biased valuations, damage assessments, and policy choices: The choice of measure matters
by Knetsch, Jack L.
- 690-699 Deliberative monetary valuation (DMV): Issues in combining economic and political processes to value environmental change
by Spash, Clive L.
- 701-705 A stochastic model of an ecological-economic system with two keystone species
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 706-713 The economics of climate change impacts a la Stern: Novel and nuanced or rhetorically restricted?
by Spash, Clive L.
- 714-721 Integrating ecosystem services into conservation assessments: A review
by Egoh, Benis & Rouget, Mathieu & Reyers, Belinda & Knight, Andrew T. & Cowling, Richard M. & van Jaarsveld, Albert S. & Welz, Adam
- 722-731 Sustainable energy prices and growth: Comparing macroeconomic and backcasting scenarios
by Ahlroth, Sofia & Hojer, Mattias
- 732-739 Green taxation and individual responsibility
by Ballet, Jerome & Bazin, Damien & Lioui, Abraham & Touahri, David
- 740-748 Participatory decision-making in land use planning: An application in Costa Rica
by Marchamalo, M. & Romero, C.
- 749-758 Technological change in energy systems: Learning curves, logistic curves and input-output coefficients
by Pan, Haoran & Kohler, Jonathan
- 759-767 Integrating environmental and economic performance to assess modern silvoarable agroforestry in Europe
by Palma, J. & Graves, A.R. & Burgess, P.J. & van der Werf, W. & Herzog, F.
- 768-775 Valuing the non-timber forest products in the Mediterranean region
by Croitoru, Lelia
- 776-785 Effect of market access on sharing practices within two Huaorani communities
by Franzen, Margaret & Eaves, James
- 786-798 Integrating the valuation of ecosystem services into the Input-Output economics of an Alpine region
by Gret-Regamey, Adrienne & Kytzia, Susanne
- 799-806 Impacts of EU carbon emission trade directive on energy-intensive industries -- Indicative micro-economic analyses
by Lund, Peter
- 807-814 Altruistic, egoistic and biospheric values in willingness to pay (WTP) for wildlife
by Ojea, Elena & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 815-827 Asymmetric information and uncertainty: The usefulness of logbooks as a regulation measure
by Jensen, Frank & Vestergaard, Niels
- 828-829 Thomas Princen, The Logic of Sufficiency, MIT Press (2005) ISBN 0-262-16232-6 401 pp.
by Hayden, Anders
- 829-830 Mick Common and Sigrid Stagl, Ecological Economics: An Introduction, Cambridge University Press (2005) 592 pages ISBN: 13: 9780521816458
by Stern, David I.
- 830-831 Bruce L. Hay, Robert N. Stavins and Richard H.K. Vietor, Editors, Environmental Protection and the Social Responsibility of Firms: Perspectives from Law, Economics, and Business, Resources for the Future Press (2005) ISBN 1-933115-03-3 240 pp.
by Howard-Grenville, Jennifer A.
- 831-832 Roy Brouwer and David Pearce, Editors, Cost-Benefit Analysis and Water Resources Management, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2005) ISBN 1843763591 (cased), 404 pp.
by Johnston, Robert J.
2007, Volume 63, Issue 2-3
- 249-253 Ecological economics of coastal disasters: Introduction to the special issue
by Costanza, Robert & Farley, Joshua
- 254-272 The coasts of our world: Ecological, economic and social importance
by Martinez, M.L. & Intralawan, A. & Vazquez, G. & Perez-Maqueo, O. & Sutton, P. & Landgrave, R.
- 273-284 Coastal disasters from the perspective of ecological economics
by Perez-Maqueo, O. & Intralawan, A. & Martinez, M.L.
- 285-298 Taxes, subsidies, and insurance as drivers of United States coastal development
by Bagstad, Kenneth J. & Stapleton, Kevin & D'Agostino, John R.
- 299-306 Distribution of impacts of natural disasters across income groups: A case study of New Orleans
by Masozera, Michel & Bailey, Melissa & Kerchner, Charles
- 307-318 Full-cost accounting of coastal disasters in the United States: Implications for planning and preparedness
by Gaddis, Erica Brown & Miles, Brian & Morse, Stephanie & Lewis, Debby
- 319-330 Principles for sustainable governance of the coastal zone: In the context of coastal disasters
by Duxbury, Jane & Dickinson, Sarah
- 331-343 Institutional development and scale matching in disaster response management
by Baker, Daniel & Refsgaard, Karen
- 344-354 Opening the policy window for ecological economics: Katrina as a focusing event
by Farley, Joshua & Baker, Daniel & Batker, David & Koliba, Christopher & Matteson, Richard & Mills, Russell & Pittman, James
- 355-364 The EROI of U.S. offshore energy extraction: A net energy analysis of the Gulf of Mexico
by Gately, Mark
- 365-373 The role of news media in natural disaster risk and recovery
by Miles, Brian & Morse, Stephanie
- 375-382 Deliberative economics: Kenneth E. Boulding Lecture delivered at the 9th Biennial Meeting of ISEE, December 2006, Delhi India
by Lecture, Kenneth E. & Norgaard, Richard B.
- 383-391 Towards an understanding of long-term ecosystem dynamics by merging socio-economic and environmental research: Criteria for long-term socio-ecological research sites selection
by Ohl, Cornelia & Krauze, Kinga & Grunbuhel, Clemens
- 392-402 Modelling water policies with sustainability constraints: A dynamic accounting analysis
by Fiorillo, Fabio & Palestrini, Antonio & Polidori, Paolo & Socci, Claudio
- 403-417 Informal regulation of pollution in a developing country: Evidence from India
by Kathuria, Vinish
- 418-426 Transdisciplinarity for social learning? The contribution of the German socio-ecological research initiative to sustainability governance
by Luks, Fred & Siebenhuner, Bernd
- 427-434 Biophysical assessments in evaluating industrial development: An experience from Taiwan freshwater aquaculture
by Ferng, Jiun-Jiun
- 435-445 Appropriation and concern for resource scarcity in the commons: An experimental study
by Oses-Eraso, Nuria & Viladrich-Grau, Montserrat
- 446-451 Contractual difficulties in environmental management: The case of wetland mitigation banking
by Hallwood, Paul
- 452-462 Synchronized deforestation induced by social learning under uncertainty of forest-use value
by Satake, Akiko & Janssen, Marco A. & Levin, Simon A. & Iwasa, Yoh
- 463-475 Case study on the use of genuine progress indicator to measure urban economic welfare in China
by Wen, Zongguo & Zhang, Kunmin & Du, Bin & Li, Yadong & Li, Wei
- 476-484 An empirical study of option prices for hunting permits
by Nguyen, To N. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Woodward, Richard T. & Paterson, Robert & Boyle, Kevin
- 485-498 Escaping the "polluter pays" trap: Financing wastewater treatment on the Tijuana-San Diego border
by Fischhendler, Itay
- 499-510 Learning from endangered and threatened species recovery programs: A case study using U.S. Endangered Species Act recovery scores
by Kerkvliet, Joe & Langpap, Christian
- 511-520 Valuation of ecotourism resources using a contingent valuation method: The case of the Korean DMZ
by Lee, Choong-Ki & W. Mjelde, James
- 521-535 The use of physical indicators for industrial energy demand scenarios
by Schenk, Niels J. & Moll, Henri C.
- 536-552 The determinants of individuals' attitudes towards preventing environmental damage
by Torgler, Benno & Garcia-Valinas, Maria A.
- 553-562 Improving resource exploitation via collective intelligence by assessing agents' impact on the community outcome
by Boschetti, Fabio
- 563-577 Trading away damage: Quantifying environmental leakage through consumption-based, life-cycle analysis
by Ghertner, D. Asher & Fripp, Matthias
- 578-587 Can capital markets respond to environmental policy of firms? Evidence from Greece
by Halkos, George & Sepetis, Anastasios
- 588-593 Impact of participatory forest management on financial assets of rural communities in Northwest Pakistan
by Ali, Tanvir & Ahmad, Munir & Shahbaz, Babar & Suleri, Abid
- 594-604 Assessing the threat of exotic plant pests
by Cook, David & Proctor, Wendy
- 605-615 Green for green: The perceived value of a quantitative change in the urban tree estate of New Zealand
by Vesely, Eva-Terezia
- 616-626 What are ecosystem services? The need for standardized environmental accounting units
by Boyd, James & Banzhaf, Spencer
- 627-632 Multiple-criteria decision analysis for integrated catchment management
by Prato, Tony & Herath, Gamini
- 632-633 Mohan Munasinghe and Rob Swart, Primer on Climate Change and Sustainable Development: Facts, Policy Analysis and Applications, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2005) ISBN 0521008883 xii and 445 pp.
by Common, Mick
- 634-635 The business of global environmental governance, David L. Levy and Peter J. Newell (eds.), Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press, 2005, ISBN 0-262-12270-7 (hardcover), 02-262-62188-6 (paperback), 360 pages
by Prakash, Aseem
- 635-636 Sustaining agriculture and the rural environment, Floor Brouwer (editor), Edward Elgar Publishing Ldt., 2004, ISBN: 1843762560, 384 pages
by Pimentel, David
- 632-634 Emissions trading for climate policy -- US and European perspectives. Bernd Hansjurgens (ed.), Cambridge University Press. 2005. ISBN-13 978-0-521-84872-5. 245 pp
by Tol, Richard S.J.
2007, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-8 Measuring the immeasurable -- A survey of sustainability indices
by Bohringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick E.P.
- 9-21 Managing complex adaptive systems -- A co-evolutionary perspective on natural resource management
by Rammel, Christian & Stagl, Sigrid & Wilfing, Harald
- 22-30 Valuing nature: From environmental impacts to natural capital
by Azqueta, Diego & Sotelsek, Daniel
- 31-41 Privatization and contaminated site remediation in Central and Eastern Europe: Do environmental liability policies matter?
by Bluffstone, Randall
- 42-53 Quantifying public preferences for agri-environmental policy in Scotland: A comparison of methods
by Moran, Dominic & McVittie, Alistair & Allcroft, David J. & Elston, David A.
- 54-58 Total factor productivity and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: A comment and some intuition
by Khanna, Neha & Plassmann, Florenz
- 59-69 Sustainability impacts of car road pricing: A computable general equilibrium analysis for Austria
by Steininger, Karl W. & Friedl, Birgit & Gebetsroither, Brigitte
- 70-77 Profitability and social impacts of reduced impact logging in the Tapajos National Forest, Brazil -- A case study
by Bacha, Carlos Jose Caetano & Rodriguez, Luiz Carlos Estraviz
- 78-92 Making green discourses matter in policy-making: Learning from discursive power struggles within the policy area of car taxation
by Bogelund, Pia
- 93-103 Institutions and environmental governance: A reconceptualization
by Paavola, Jouni
- 104-113 Reconciling sustainability, systems theory and discounting
by Voinov, Alexey & Farley, Joshua
- 114-125 Estimating non-market environmental benefits of the Conversion of Cropland to Forest and Grassland Program: A choice modeling approach
by Wang, Xuehong & Bennett, Jeff & Xie, Chen & Zhang, Zhitao & Liang, Dan
- 126-137 Business models for material efficiency services: Conceptualization and application
by Halme, Minna & Anttonen, Markku & Kuisma, Mika & Kontoniemi, Nea & Heino, Erja
- 138-148 Exhaustible resources and secondary materials: A macroeconomic analysis
by Di Vita, Giuseppe
- 149-159 Episodic flooding and the cost of sea-level rise
by Michael, Jeffrey A.
- 160-164 Protectionary bias in agriculture: A pure economic argument
by Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Beladi, Hamid
- 165-173 Technical efficiency under alternative environmental regulatory regimes: The case of Dutch horticulture
by van der Vlist, Arno J. & Withagen, Cees & Folmer, Henk
- 174-191 On China's exosomatic energy metabolism: An application of multi-scale integrated analysis of societal metabolism (MSIASM)
by Ramos-Martin, Jesus & Giampietro, Mario & Mayumi, Kozo
- 192-200 Material efficiency and economic-environmental sustainability. Results of simulations for Germany with the model PANTA RHEI
by Meyer, Bernd & Distelkamp, Martin & Wolter, Marc Ingo
- 201-208 Water trade in Andalusia. Virtual water: An alternative way to manage water use
by Velazquez, Esther
- 209-218 The recreational value of coral reefs: A meta-analysis
by Brander, Luke M. & Van Beukering, Pieter & Cesar, Herman S.J.
- 219-229 Nonlinear behavior of the socio-economic dynamics for lake eutrophication control
by Iwasa, Yoh & Uchida, Tomoe & Yokomizo, Hiroyuki
- 230-242 Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: An input-output approach
by Roca, Jordi & Serrano, Monica
- 243-244 Power, justice, and the environment: A critical appraisal of the environmental justice movement, ed. by David Naguib Pellow and Robert J. Brulle, MIT Press, 2005. ISBN 0-262-66193-5 (paper), 339 pp
by Shrader-Frechette, Kristin
- 244-245 Joseph Romm, Editor, The Hype About Hydrogen: Fact and Fiction in the Race to Save the Climate, Island Press (2004) ISBN 155963703X 240 pp
by Melaina, Marc W. & Yang, Christopher
- 245-246 Edward Barbier, Editor, Natural Resources and Economic Development, Cambridge University Press (2006) 426 pp., ISBN: 9780521823135
by Gallagher, Kevin P.
- 246-247 The distributional effects of environmental policy, Yse Serret and Nick Johnstone, eds., Edward Elgar and OECD, Cheltenham, U.K. Northampton MA, 2006. ISBN: 1845423151, x + 323 pp
by Martinez-Alier, J.
2007, Volume 62, Issue 3-4
- 383-387 Ecosystem services: Foundations for a new rural-urban compact
by Gutman, Pablo
- 388-398 Testing for the survey mode effect on contingent valuation data quality: A case study of web based versus in-person interviews
by Marta-Pedroso, Cristina & Freitas, Helena & Domingos, Tiago
- 399-418 Development of estimating method of global carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus flows caused by human activity
by Fujimori, Shinichiro & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 419-432 Using contingent valuation to explore willingness to pay for renewable energy: A comparison of collective and voluntary payment vehicles
by Wiser, Ryan H.
- 433-440 Environmental behavior structure and socio-economic conditions of hillside farmers: A multiple-group structural equation modeling approach
by Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis
- 441-450 Carbon sequestration and the optimal management of New Hampshire timber stands
by Gutrich, John & Howarth, Richard B.
- 451-460 Theoretical incentive properties of contingent valuation questions: Do they matter in the field?
by Schlapfer, Felix & Brauer, Ingo
- 461-472 The economics of wildlife farming and endangered species conservation
by Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 473-481 Non-linear dynamics of population and natural resources: The emergence of different patterns of development
by D'Alessandro, Simone
- 482-489 Energy consumption, income, and carbon emissions in the United States
by Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan & Ewing, Bradley T.
- 490-495 Measurement of the in situ value of exhaustible resources: An input distance function
by Lee, Myunghun
- 496-507 Statistical modeling of land-cover changes based on key socio-economic indicators
by Hietel, Elke & Waldhardt, Rainer & Otte, Annette
- 508-517 Water resources constraint force on urbanization in water deficient regions: A case study of the Hexi Corridor, arid area of NW China
by Bao, Chao & Fang, Chuang-lin
- 518-528 Emerging carbon constraints for corporate risk management
by Busch, Timo & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 529-537 Non-point source regulation -- A self-reporting mechanism
by Hansen, Lars Garn & Romstad, Eirik
- 538-543 Inorganic fertilizer use and biodiversity risk: An empirical investigation
by Mozumder, Pallab & Berrens, Robert P.
- 544-551 Environmental welfare analysis: A life satisfaction approach
by Welsch, Heinz
- 552-558 Wood and non-wood pulp production: Comparative ecological footprinting on the Canadian prairies
by Kissinger, Meidad & Fix, Jennifer & Rees, William E.
- 559-570 Interactions between economic growth and environmental quality in Shenzhen, China's first special economic zone
by Liu, Xiaozi & Heilig, Gerhard K. & Chen, Junmiao & Heino, Mikko
- 571-579 Costs and benefits of on-farm nature conservation
by Berentsen, Paul B.M. & Hendriksen, Astrid & Heijman, Wim J.M. & van Vlokhoven, Haske A.
- 580-593 Voting on open space: What explains the appearance and support of municipal-level open space conservation referenda in the United States?
by Nelson, Erik & Uwasu, Michinori & Polasky, Stephen
- 594-602 Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation
by Hamilton, Jacqueline M.
- 603-612 Can economic causes of tropical deforestation be identified at a global level?
by Scrieciu, S. Serban
- 613-626 The revisited contribution of environmental reporting to investors' valuation of a firm's earnings: An international perspective
by Cormier, Denis & Magnan, Michel
- 627-636 Why we need a commitment approach to environmental policy
by Tomer, John F. & Sadler, Thomas R.
- 637-647 Corruption, income and the environment: An empirical analysis
by Cole, Matthew A.
- 648-660 Exploring the environmental Kuznets hypothesis: Theoretical and econometric problems
by Muller-Furstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin
- 661-672 Forest dependence and participation in CPR management: Empirical evidence from forest co-management in Malawi
by Jumbe, Charles B.L. & Angelsen, Arild
- 673-682 Pollution abatement activities and traditional productivity
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka, Carl Jr.
- 683-691 Changes in carbon intensity in China: Empirical findings from 1980-2003
by Fan, Ying & Liu, Lan-Cui & Wu, Gang & Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 692-703 Improving pluralism in Multi Criteria Decision Aid approach through Focus Group technique and Content Analysis
by Xenarios, S. & Tziritis, I.
- 704-715 The recreational cost of coral bleaching -- A stated and revealed preference study of international tourists
by Andersson, Jessica E.C.
- 716-726 Participation of indigenous groups in sustainable development monitoring: Rationale and examples from New Zealand
by Jollands, Nigel & Harmsworth, Garth