December 2010, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 261-270 Conceptualising environmental responsibility
by Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Joy
- 271-282 The modest environmental relief resulting from the transition to a service economy
by Henriques, Sofia Teives & Kander, Astrid
- 283-295 Boundary organizations for sustainable land management: The example of Dutch Environmental Co-operatives
by Franks, Jeremy
- 296-307 Is all space created equal? Uncovering the relationship between competing land uses in subdivisions
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Klaiber, H. Allen
- 308-316 Conjoint effect of environmental labeling, disclosure of forest of origin and price on consumer preferences for wood products in the US and UK
by Aguilar, Francisco X. & Cai, Zhen
- 317-330 The social development effects of primary commodity export dependence
by Carmignani, Fabrizio & Avom, Desire
- 331-338 Climate change in a public goods game: Investment decision in mitigation versus adaptation
by Hasson, Reviva & Löfgren, Åsa & Visser, Martine
- 339-357 The drawbacks and opportunities of carbon charges in metropolitan areas -- A spatial general equilibrium approach
by Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg
- 358-365 Ecuador's Yasuní-ITT Initiative: The old and new values of petroleum
by Rival, Laura
- 366-374 Determinants of protest responses in environmental valuation: A meta-study
by Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Liebe, Ulf
- 375-383 An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution
by Potts, Jason & Foster, John & Straton, Anna
- 384-393 Realising the 'wellbeing dividend': An exploratory study using the Human Scale Development approach
by Guillen-Royo, Monica
- 394-404 The effect of an aquatic invasive species (Eurasian watermilfoil) on lakefront property values
by Zhang, Congwen & Boyle, Kevin J.
- 405-412 Performance payments: A new strategy to conserve large carnivores in the tropics?
by Zabel, Astrid & Engel, Stefanie
- 413-424 Valuing the non-use benefits of marine conservation zones: An application to the UK Marine Bill
by McVittie, Alistair & Moran, Dominic
- 425-433 From constraint to sufficiency: The decoupling of energy and carbon from human needs, 1975-2005
by Steinberger, Julia K. & Roberts, J. Timmons
- 434-444 Does urbanization lead to less energy use and lower CO2 emissions? A cross-country analysis
by Poumanyvong, Phetkeo & Kaneko, Shinji
- 445-451 The pharmaceutical value of marine biodiversity for anti-cancer drug discovery
by Erwin, Patrick M. & López-Legentil, Susanna & Schuhmann, Peter W.
November 2010, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-9 Willingness to pay, attitudes and fundamental values -- On the cognitive context of public preferences for diversity in agricultural landscapes
by Sauer, Uta & Fischer, Anke
- 10-18 Input-output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: The effects of spatial aggregation
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 19-23 Cultural bias in contingent valuation of copper mining in the Commonwealth of Dominica
by Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Harris-Charles, Emaline & Patterson-Andrews, Hazel
- 24-33 Integrated regulation of nonpoint pollution: Combining managerial controls and economic instruments under multiple environmental targets
by Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni
- 34-42 The impact of discounting emission credits on the competitiveness of different CDM host countries
by Castro, Paula & Michaelowa, Axel
- 43-51 A quantitative minimax regret approach to climate change: Does discounting still matter?
by Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & den Elzen, Michel G.J.
- 52-59 Does environmental performance affect financial performance? A meta-analysis
by Horváthová, Eva
- 60-66 Identifying important characteristics of municipal carbon footprints
by Larsen, Hogne N. & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 67-76 Separate or mixed production of timber, livestock and biodiversity in the Caspian Forest
by Noack, Frederik A.W. & Manthey, Michael & Ruitenbeek, Jack H. & Mohadjer, M.R. Marvie
- 77-85 Decomposing the change of CO2 emissions in China: A distance function approach
by Li, Man
- 86-95 A spatial-dynamic value transfer model of economic losses from a biological invasion
by Holmes, Thomas P. & Liebhold, Andrew M. & Kovacs, Kent F. & Von Holle, Betsy
- 96-106 Weak and strong sustainability assessment in fisheries
by Garmendia, E. & Prellezo, R. & Murillas, A. & Escapa, M. & Gallastegui, M.
- 107-113 Economic values of species management options in human-wildlife conflicts: Hen Harriers in Scotland
by Hanley, Nick & Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley-Nickolls, Rose & Redpath, Steve
- 114-120 A common weight MCDA-DEA approach to construct composite indicators
by Hatefi, S.M. & Torabi, S.A.
- 121-133 Markets, pooling and insurance for managing bycatch in fisheries
by Holland, D.S.
- 134-135 Paul G. Harris , World Ethics and Climate Change: From International to Global Justice, Edinburgh University Press (2010) ISBN 978-0-7486-3910-6 (paperback), xÂ +Â 214 pages
by Amador-Bedolla, Carlos
October 2010, Volume 69, Issue 12
- 2303-2306 The Sustainable Value approach: A clarifying and constructive comment
by Ang, Frederic & Van Passel, Steven
- 2307-2314 Species-specific spatial characteristics in reserve site selection
by Groeneveld, Rolf A.
- 2315-2322 Recreational shellfish harvesting and health risks: A pseudo-panel approach combining revealed and stated preference data with correction for on-site sampling
by Beaumais, Olivier & Appéré, Gildas
- 2323-2333 Towards an improved understanding of farmers' behaviour: The integrative agent-centred (IAC) framework
by Feola, Giuseppe & Binder, Claudia R.
- 2334-2340 Protecting endangered species: When are shoot-on-sight policies the only viable option to stop poaching?
by Messer, Kent D.
- 2341-2355 The impact of capital trade and technological spillovers on climate policies
by Leimbach, Marian & Baumstark, Lavinia
- 2356-2362 Technology learning in the presence of public R&D: The case of European wind power
by Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik
- 2363-2373 A multivariate analysis of the energy intensity of sprawl versus compact living in the U.S. for 2003
by Shammin, Md. R. & Herendeen, Robert A. & Hanson, Michelle J. & Wilson, Eric J.H.
- 2374-2382 Using an integrated fuzzy set and deliberative multi-criteria evaluation approach to facilitate decision-making in invasive species management
by Liu, Shuang & Proctor, Wendy & Cook, David
- 2383-2393 To restore or not? A valuation of social and ecological functions of the Marais des Baux wetland in Southern France
by Westerberg, Vanja Holmquist & Lifran, Robert & Olsen, Søren Bøye
- 2394-2401 Farmers' preferences for crop variety traits: Lessons for on-farm conservation and technology adoption
by Asrat, Sinafikeh & Yesuf, Mahmud & Carlsson, Fredrik & Wale, Edilegnaw
- 2402-2408 Coexistence regulations and agriculture production: A case study of five Bt maize producers in Portugal
by Skevas, Theodoros & Fevereiro, Pedro & Wesseler, Justus
- 2409-2416 Study on benefit transfer in an international setting. How to improve welfare estimates in the case of the countries' income heterogeneity?
by Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Scasný, Milan
- 2417-2426 An economic assessment of the value of tropical river ecosystem services: Heterogeneous preferences among Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal Australians
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Straton, Anna
- 2427-2434 Non-consumptive values and optimal marine reserve switching
by Yamazaki, Satoshi & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom
- 2435-2447 The impact of changing agricultural policies on jointly used rough pastures in the Bavarian Pre-Alps: An economic and ecological scenario approach
by Roeder, Norbert & Lederbogen, Dirk & Trautner, Juergen & Bergamini, Ariel & Stofer, Silvia & Scheidegger, Christoph
- 2448-2456 Land subsidence, production efficiency, and the decision of aquacultural firms in Taiwan to discontinue production
by Chang, Hung-Hao & Boisvert, Richard N. & Hung, Ling-Yi
- 2457-2467 Embedding the drivers of emission efficiency at regional level -- Analyses of NAMEA data
by Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna
- 2468-2474 International inequality in energy intensity levels and the role of production composition and energy efficiency: An analysis of OECD countries
by Duro, Juan Antonio & Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio
- 2475-2485 The role of uncertainty and expectations in modeling (range)land use strategies: An application of dynamic optimization modeling with recursion
by Domptail, Stéphanie & Nuppenau, Ernst-August
- 2486-2494 From beef cattle to sheep under global warming? An analysis of adaptation by livestock species choice in South America
by Seo, S. Niggol & McCarl, Bruce A. & Mendelsohn, Robert
- 2495-2509 Methods for greenhouse gas offset accounting: A case study of ocean iron fertilization
by Rickels, Wilfried & Rehdanz, Katrin & Oschlies, Andreas
- 2510-2516 A hybrid multi-region method (HMR) for assessing the environmental impact of private consumption
by Vringer, Kees & Benders, René & Wilting, Harry & Brink, Corjan & Drissen, Eric & Nijdam, Durk & Hoogervorst, Nico
- 2517-2524 Sewage pollution and institutional and technological change in the United States, 1830-1915
by Paavola, Jouni
- 2525-2534 Can ecolabels survive in the long run?: The role of initial conditions
by Lozano, Javier & Blanco, Ester & Rey-Maquieira, Javier
- 2535-2548 Gains from expanded irrigation water trading in Egypt: An integrated basin approach
by Gohar, Abdelaziz A. & Ward, Frank A.
- 2549-2556 Estimating the ecosystem service losses from proposed land reclamation projects: A case study in Xiamen
by Wang, Xuan & Chen, Weiqi & Zhang, Luoping & Jin, Di & Lu, Changyi
- 2557-2567 Evaluating the role of co-management in improving governance of marine protected areas: An experimental approach in the Colombian Caribbean
by del Pilar Moreno-Sánchez, Rocío & Maldonado, Jorge Higinio
- 2568-2581 Does precipitation and runoff variability affect treaty cooperation between states sharing international bilateral rivers?
by Dinar, Ariel & Blankespoor, Brian & Dinar, Shlomi & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep
- 2582-2589 Population aging and environmental preferences in OECD countries: The case of air pollution
by Menz, Tobias & Welsch, Heinz
- 2590-2597 Air pollution, health and economic benefits--Lessons from 20Â years of analysis
by Hall, Jane V. & Brajer, Victor & Lurmann, Frederick W.
- 2598-2605 Beyond fuelwood savings: Valuing the economic benefits of introducing improved biomass cookstoves in the Purépecha region of Mexico
by García-Frapolli, Eduardo & Schilmann, Astrid & Berrueta, Victor M. & Riojas-Rodríguez, Horacio & Edwards, Rufus D. & Johnson, Michael & Guevara-Sanginés, Alejandro & Armendariz, Cynthia & Masera, Omar
- 2606-2613 Quantifying U.S. aluminum in-use stocks and their relationship with economic output
by McMillan, Colin A. & Moore, Michael R. & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Bulkley, Jonathan W.
- 2614-2623 Economic valuation of the influence of invasive alien species on the economy of the Seychelles islands
by Mwebaze, P. & MacLeod, A. & Tomlinson, D. & Barois, H. & Rijpma, J.
- 2624-2633 A common-pool resource experiment with postgraduate subjects from 41 countries
by Ahn, T.K. & Ostrom, Elinor & Walker, James
- 2634-2643 Assessing the causes of anthropogenic methane emissions in comparative perspective, 1990-2005
by Jorgenson, Andrew & Birkholz, Ryan
- 2644-2644 Jay R. Lund, Ellen Hanak, William E. Fleenor, William A. Bennett, Richard E. Howitt, Jeffrey F. Mount and Peter B. Moyle, Comparing Futures for the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta , University of California Press (2010) 978-0-520-26197-6 (cloth), 231pp.
by Cockerill, Kristan
- 2645-2645 M. Pulselli, S. Bastianoni, N. Marchettini and E. Tiezzi, The Road to Sustainability: GDP and Future Generations , WIT Press (2008) ISBN 978-1-84564-140-5 197 pp.
by Hecht, Joy
- 2645-2646 Henrik Selin, Global Governance of Hazardous Chemicals: Challenges of Multilevel Management , MIT Press (2010) ISBN 978-0-262-51390-6 (paperback) 240 pp
by Kraft, Michael E.
- 2646-2647 Andreas Schäfer, John B. Heywood, Henry D. Jackson and Ian A. Waitz, Editors, Transportation in a Climate Constrained World, The MIT Press (2009) ISBN 978-0-262-51234-3
by Anderson, Bill
- 2647-2649 Laurie Mazur, Editor, A Pivotal Moment: Population, Justice and The Environmental Challenge, Island Press, Washington DC (2010) ISBN-13:978-1-59726-661-1, 432pp.
by Ehrlich, Anne H. & Ehrlich, Paul R.
- 2649-2650 Tim Jackson , Prosperity without Growth: Economics for a Finite Planet, Earthscan. Hardcover, London (2009) ISBN 9781844078943. 280 pp.
by May, Peter H.
September 2010, Volume 69, Issue 11
- 2045-2046 On the Ehrlich-Simon bet: Both were unskilled and Simon was lucky
by Lawn, Philip
- 2047-2052 Externality or sustainability economics?
by van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 2053-2055 Use and usefulness of sustainability economics
by Bartelmus, Peter
- 2056-2059 Sustainability economics -- General versus specific, and conceptual versus practical
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin
- 2060-2068 Payments for ecosystem services: From local to global
by Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert
- 2069-2074 Determining when payments are an effective policy approach to ecosystem service provision
by Kemkes, Robin J. & Farley, Joshua & Koliba, Christopher J.
- 2075-2084 Global mechanisms for sustaining and enhancing PES schemes
by Farley, Josh & Aquino, André & Daniels, Amy & Moulaert, Azur & Lee, Dan & Krause, Abby
- 2085-2092 Ecosystem services from agriculture: Steps for expanding markets
by Ribaudo, Marc & Greene, Catherine & Hansen, LeRoy & Hellerstein, Daniel
- 2093-2107 Targeting and implementing payments for ecosystem services: Opportunities for bundling biodiversity conservation with carbon and water services in Madagascar
by Wendland, Kelly J. & Honzák, Miroslav & Portela, Rosimeiry & Vitale, Benjamin & Rubinoff, Samuel & Randrianarisoa, Jeannicq
- 2108-2115 Designing spatially explicit incentive programs for habitat conservation: A case study of the Bicknell's thrush wintering grounds
by Kerchner, Charles & Honzák, Miroslav & Kemkes, Robin & Richardson, Amanda & Townsend, Jason & Rimmer, Christopher C.
- 2116-2126 Understanding the impacts of Costa Rica's PES: Are we asking the right questions?
by Daniels, Amy E. & Bagstad, Kenneth & Esposito, Valerie & Moulaert, Azur & Rodriguez, Carlos Manuel
- 2127-2139 Why and how much are firms willing to invest in ecosystem services from tropical forests? A comparison of international and Costa Rican firms
by Koellner, Thomas & Sell, Joachim & Navarro, Guillermo
- 2140-2150 Investing in human and natural capital: An alternative paradigm for sustainable development in Awassa, Ethiopia
by Reynolds, Travis W. & Farley, Joshua & Huber, Candice
- 2151-2157 Valuing the environmental externalities of oasis farming in Left Banner, Alxa, China
by Wei, Yongping & White, Robert & Hu, Kelin & Willett, Ian
- 2158-2172 Goal programming synthetic indicators: An application for sustainable tourism in Andalusian coastal counties
by Blancas, Francisco J. & Caballero, Rafael & González, Mercedes & Lozano-Oyola, Macarena & Pérez, Fátima
- 2173-2182 Between estimates of the emissions-income elasticity
by Stern, David I.
- 2183-2190 The demand for earmarking: Results from a focus group study
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Aasen, Marianne
- 2191-2201 Corruption and the environmental Kuznets Curve: Empirical evidence for sulfur
by Leitão, Alexandra
- 2202-2212 Ecolabeling, consumers' preferences and taxation
by Schumacher, Ingmar
- 2213-2223 The end of economic growth? A contracting threshold hypothesis
by Lawn, Philip & Clarke, Matthew
- 2224-2232 Responsibility and trade emission balances: An evaluation of approaches
by Serrano, Mònica & Dietzenbacher, Erik
- 2233-2243 The effects of wildfire and environmental amenities on property values in northwest Montana, USA
by Stetler, Kyle M. & Venn, Tyron J. & Calkin, David E.
- 2244-2254 Evaluating the impact of regional development policies on future landscape services
by Willemen, Louise & Hein, Lars & Verburg, Peter H.
- 2255-2260 On the causal dynamics between emissions, nuclear energy, renewable energy, and economic growth
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E. & Menyah, Kojo & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 2261-2270 On the relationship between scale, allocation, and distribution
by Malghan, Deepak
- 2271-2278 Can de-growth be considered a policy option? A historical note on Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen and the Club of Rome
by Levallois, Clément
- 2279-2291 Insurance, prevention or just wait and see? Public preferences for water management strategies in the context of climate change
by Glenk, Klaus & Fischer, Anke
- 2292-2302 A value chain analysis of the organic cotton industry: The case of UK retailers and Indian suppliers
by Rieple, Alison & Singh, Rajbir
August 2010, Volume 69, Issue 10
- 1887-1894 Environmental sustainability as the first principle of distributive justice: Towards an ecological communitarian normative foundation for ecological economics
by Pelletier, Nathan
- 1895-1903 Low discount rates and insignificant environmental values
by Price, Colin
- 1904-1917 Energy use and economic development: A comparative analysis of useful work supply in Austria, Japan, the United Kingdom and the US during 100Â years of economic growth
by Warr, Benjamin & Ayres, Robert & Eisenmenger, Nina & Krausmann, Fridolin & Schandl, Heinz
- 1918-1925 A directional distance function approach to regional environmental-economic assessments
by Macpherson, Alexander J. & Principe, Peter P. & Smith, Elizabeth R.
- 1926-1933 A theoretical model of agrobiodiversity as a supporting service for sustainable agricultural intensification
by Omer, Amani & Pascual, Unai & Russell, Noel
- 1934-1942 Analysis of genuine saving and potential green net national income: Portugal, 1990-2005
by Mota, Rui Pedro & Domingos, Tiago & Martins, Victor
- 1943-1951 Sustainable governance of the agriculture and the Baltic Sea -- Agricultural reforms, food production and curbed eutrophication
by Larsson, Markus & Granstedt, Artur
- 1952-1963 Farming vs forests: Trade-off between agriculture and the extraction of non-timber forest products
by Illukpitiya, Prabodh & Yanagida, John F.
- 1964-1972 The role of ambiguity in the evaluation of the net benefits of the MOSE system in the Venice lagoon
by Fontini, Fulvio & Umgiesser, Georg & Vergano, Lucia
- 1973-1987 Trade-offs between ecosystem services: Water and carbon in a biodiversity hotspot
by Chisholm, Ryan A.
- 1988-1994 Does encouraging the use of wetlands in water quality trading programs make economic sense?
by Heberling, Matthew T. & García, Jorge H. & Thurston, Hale W.
- 1995-2002 Trade, environmental regulations and industrial mobility: An industry-level study of Japan
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 2003-2019 Austria's CO2 responsibility and the carbon content of its international trade
by Muñoz, Pablo & Steininger, Karl W.
- 2020-2026 Valuing marine turtle conservation: A cross-country study in Asian cities
by Jin, Jianjun & Indab, Anabeth & Nabangchang, Orapan & Thuy, Truong Dang & Harder, Dieldre & Subade, Rodelio F.
- 2027-2032 Refuting two claims about virtual water trade
by Ansink, Erik
- 2033-2041 An experimental investigation of revealed environmental concern
by Czap, Natalia V. & Czap, Hans J.
- 2042-2043 Christos Zografos and Richard B. Howarth, Editors, Deliberative Ecological Economics, Oxford University Press (2008) ISBN 9780195696974 271 pp.
by Lo, Alex Y.
July 2010, Volume 69, Issue 9
- 1741-1747 Sustainable de-growth: Mapping the context, criticisms and future prospects of an emergent paradigm
by Martínez-Alier, Joan & Pascual, Unai & Vivien, Franck-Dominique & Zaccai, Edwin
- 1748-1755 Evaluating China's urban environmental sustainability with Data Envelopment Analysis
by Yu, Yan & Wen, Zongguo
- 1756-1764 The (limited) political influence of ecological economics: A case study on Dutch environmental policies
by Boezeman, Daan & Leroy, Pieter & Maas, Rob & Kruitwagen, Sonja
- 1765-1776 Measuring and decomposing sustainable efficiency in agricultural production: A cumulative exergy balance approach
by Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Rao, D.S. Prasada
- 1777-1784 Influences of transaction costs in environmental policy
by Coggan, Anthea & Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeff
- 1785-1793 Certified organic agriculture in China and Brazil: Market accessibility and outcomes following adoption
by Oelofse, Myles & Høgh-Jensen, Henning & Abreu, Lucimar S. & Almeida, Gustavo F. & Hui, Qiao Yu & Sultan, Tursinbek & de Neergaard, Andreas
- 1794-1804 The bare necessities: How much household carbon do we really need?
by Druckman, Angela & Jackson, Tim
- 1805-1813 An improved input-output model for energy analysis: A case study of Suzhou
by Liang, Sai & Wang, Can & Zhang, Tianzhu
- 1814-1823 Moral concerns on tradable pollution permits in international environmental agreements
by Eyckmans, Johan & Kverndokk, Snorre
- 1824-1837 Public acceptability of personal carbon trading and carbon tax
by Bristow, Abigail L. & Wardman, Mark & Zanni, Alberto M. & Chintakayala, Phani K.
- 1838-1847 The physical dimension of international trade: Part 1: Direct global flows between 1962 and 2005
by Dittrich, Monika & Bringezu, Stefan
- 1848-1857 Peace, health or fortune?: Preferences for chicken traits in rural Benin
by Faustin, Vidogbèna & Adégbidi, Anselme A. & Garnett, Stephen T. & Koudandé, Delphin O. & Agbo, Valentin & Zander, Kerstin K.
- 1858-1868 A framework for classifying and quantifying the natural capital and ecosystem services of soils
by Dominati, Estelle & Patterson, Murray & Mackay, Alec
- 1869-1876 Who bears the environmental burden in China--An analysis of the distribution of industrial pollution sources?
by Ma, Chunbo
- 1877-1882 Regional sustainability in Northern Australia --A quantitative assessment of social, economic and environmental impacts
by Wood, Richard & Garnett, Stephen
- 1883-1884 Magali A. Delmas and Oran R. Young, Editors, Governance for the Environment, New Perspectives, Cambridge University Press (2009) ISBN 0521743001 300 pp
by Frantzeskaki, Niki
- 1884-1884 Debal Deb , Beyond developmentality: constructive inclusive freedom and sustainability, Earthscan, London (2009) ISBN 978-1-84407-712-0 583 pp.
by Gowdy, John & Salman, Aneel
- 1885-1885 Wim Soetaert and Eric J. Vandamme, Editors, Biofuels, Wiley Publishers (2009) ISBN:0470026774X, 256 pp
by Pimentel, David
June 2010, Volume 69, Issue 8
- 1595-1603 The state of the art of environmental valuation with discrete choice experiments
by Hoyos, David
- 1604-1609 Dimensions and logarithmic function in economics: A short critical analysis
by Mayumi, Kozo & Giampietro, Mario
- 1610-1616 Applying methodological pluralism to wildlife and the economy
by Niraj, Shekhar K. & Dayal, Vikram & Krausman, Paul R.
- 1617-1625 Incidence of forest income on reduction of inequality: Evidence from forest dependent households in milieu of joint forest management
by Das, Nimai
- 1626-1638 User financing in a national payments for environmental services program: Costa Rican hydropower
by Blackman, Allen & Woodward, Richard T.
- 1639-1645 Place oriented ecological footprint analysis -- The case of Israel's grain supply
by Kissinger, Meidad & Gottlieb, Dan
- 1646-1656 The value of urban tree cover: A hedonic property price model in Ramsey and Dakota Counties, Minnesota, USA
by Sander, Heather & Polasky, Stephen & Haight, Robert G.
- 1657-1665 Fat tails, exponents, extreme uncertainty: Simulating catastrophe in DICE
by Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A. & Bueno, Ramón
- 1666-1674 An economic analysis of Midwestern US criteria pollutant emissions trends from 1970 to 2000
by Tao, Zhining & Hewings, Geoffrey & Donaghy, Kieran
- 1675-1681 Income effects and the inconvenience of private provision of public goods for bads: The case of recycling in Finland
by Huhtala, Anni
- 1682-1694 CO2 emissions of international freight transport and offshoring: Measurement and allocation
by Cadarso, María-Ángeles & López, Luis-Antonio & Gómez, Nuria & Tobarra, María-Ángeles
- 1695-1702 Seeds for livelihood: Crop biodiversity and food production in Ethiopia
by Di Falco, Salvatore & Bezabih, Mintewab & Yesuf, Mahmud
- 1703-1711 Focus: (Re)productivity: Sustainable relations both between society and nature and between the genders
by Biesecker, Adelheid & Hofmeister, Sabine
- 1712-1722 Public participation for sustainability and social learning: Concepts and lessons from three case studies in Europe
by Garmendia, Eneko & Stagl, Sigrid
- 1723-1730 Efficiency of public goods provision in space
by Warziniack, Travis
- 1731-1739 Using ecological indices to measure economic and environmental performance of irrigated agriculture
by Azad, Md A.S. & Ancev, Tihomir
May 2010, Volume 69, Issue 7
- 1365-1367 Luck or skill? An examination of the Ehrlich-Simon bet
by Kiel, Katherine & Matheson, Victor & Golembiewski, Kevin
- 1368-1372 Bridging theories on environmental governance: Insights from free-market approaches and institutional ecological economics perspectives
by Slavíková, Lenka & Kluvánková-Oravská, Tatiana & Jílková, Jirina
- 1373-1386 How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis
by Vermont, Bruno & De Cara, Stéphane
- 1387-1388 Ecosystem services valuation in China
by Liu, Shuang & Costanza, Robert
- 1389-1395 Ecosystem services research in China: Progress and perspective
by Zhang, Biao & Li, Wenhua & Xie, Gaodi
- 1396-1404 Total embodied energy requirements and its decomposition in China's agricultural sector
by Cao, Shuyan & Xie, Gaodi & Zhen, Lin
- 1405-1415 Spatial and temporal flows of China's forest resources: Development of a framework for evaluating resource efficiency
by Cheng, Shengkui & Xu, Zengrang & Su, Yun & Zhen, Lin
- 1416-1426 Water conservation of forest ecosystem in Beijing and its value
by Biao, Zhang & Wenhua, Li & Gaodi, Xie & Yu, Xiao
- 1427-1435 Variations in ecosystem service value in response to land use changes in Shenzhen
by Tianhong, Li & Wenkai, Li & Zhenghan, Qian
- 1436-1442 Valuing environmental externalities from rice-wheat farming in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River
by Lv, Yao & Gu, Shu-zhong & Guo, Dong-mei
- 1443-1453 Arable land requirements based on food consumption patterns: Case study in rural Guyuan District, Western China
by Zhen, Lin & Cao, Shuyan & Cheng, Shengkui & Xie, Gaodi & Wei, Yunjie & Liu, Xuelin & Li, Fen
- 1454-1462 Impacts of the Natural Forest Conservation Program on the livelihoods of residents of Northwestern China: Perceptions of residents affected by the program
by Cao, Shixiong & Wang, Xiuqing & Song, Yuezhen & Chen, Li & Feng, Qi
- 1463-1470 Multiple criteria evaluation of ecosystem services for the Ruoergai Plateau Marshes in southwest China
by Zhang, Xiaoyun & Lu, Xianguo
- 1471-1478 Energy quality
by Stern, David I.
- 1479-1487 Valuing ecosystem services on the basis of service-providing units: A potential approach to address the 'endpoint problem' and improve stated preference methods
by Kontogianni, Areti & Luck, Gary W. & Skourtos, Michalis
- 1488-1494 Finding common ground between ecological economics and post-Keynesian economics
by Kronenberg, Tobias
- 1495-1502 Paying the piper and calling the tune?: A meta-regression analysis of the double-dividend hypothesis
by Anger, Niels & Böhringer, Christoph & Löschel, Andreas
- 1503-1509 The economics of cropland conversion in Amazonia: The importance of agricultural rent
by Mann, Michael L. & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Bauer, Dana & Gopal, Sucharita & Vera-Diaz, Maria Del Carmen & Nepstad, Daniel & Merry, Frank & Kallay, Jennifer & Amacher, Gregory S.
- 1510-1523 A framework for the assessment of ecosystem goods and services; a case study on lowland floodplains in England
by Posthumus, H. & Rouquette, J.R. & Morris, J. & Gowing, D.J.G. & Hess, T.M.
- 1524-1531 The citizen versus consumer distinction: An exploration of individuals' preferences in Contingent Valuation studies
by Howley, Peter & Hynes, Stephen & O'Donoghue, Cathal
- 1532-1544 Preferences for site and environmental functions when selecting forthcoming national parks
by Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 1545-1552 Decoupling waste generation from economic growth -- A CGE analysis of the Swedish case
by Sjöström, Magnus & Östblom, Göran
- 1553-1560 The role of corporate sustainability performance for economic performance: A firm-level analysis of moderation effects
by Wagner, Marcus
- 1561-1568 Two unannounced environmental tax reforms in the UK: The fuel duty escalator and income tax in the 1990s
by Ekins, Paul & Kleinman, Harold & Bell, Sarah & Venn, Andrew
- 1569-1579 Balancing the use of wetlands for economic well-being and ecological security: The case of the Limpopo wetland in southern Africa
by Jogo, Wellington & Hassan, Rashid
- 1580-1586 Balancing state and volunteer investment in biodiversity monitoring for the implementation of CBD indicators: A French example
by Levrel, Harold & Fontaine, Benoît & Henry, Pierre-Yves & Jiguet, Frédéric & Julliard, Romain & Kerbiriou, Christian & Couvet, Denis
- 1587-1593 Anxiety and technological change -- Explaining the inverted U-curve of sulphur dioxide emissions in late 20th century Finland
by Kunnas, Jan & Myllyntaus, Timo
April 2010, Volume 69, Issue 6
- 1193-1201 Know, live and let live: Towards a redefinition of the knowledge-based economy -- sustainable development nexus
by Sabau, Gabriela L.
- 1202-1208 Reconciling theory and practice: An alternative conceptual framework for understanding payments for environmental services
by Muradian, Roldan & Corbera, Esteve & Pascual, Unai & Kosoy, Nicolás & May, Peter H.
- 1209-1218 The history of ecosystem services in economic theory and practice: From early notions to markets and payment schemes
by Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & de Groot, Rudolf & Lomas, Pedro L. & Montes, Carlos
- 1219-1227 Ecosystem services: From eye-opening metaphor to complexity blinder
by Norgaard, Richard B.
- 1228-1236 Payments for ecosystem services as commodity fetishism
by Kosoy, Nicolás & Corbera, Esteve
- 1237-1244 Exploring the links between equity and efficiency in payments for environmental services: A conceptual approach
by Pascual, Unai & Muradian, Roldan & Rodríguez, Luis C. & Duraiappah, Anantha
- 1245-1252 An institutional analysis of payments for environmental services
by Vatn, Arild
- 1253-1261 Common pool resource management and PES: Lessons and constraints for water PES in Tanzania
by Fisher, Brendan & Kulindwa, Kassim & Mwanyoka, Iddi & Turner, R. Kerry & Burgess, Neil D.
- 1262-1271 The role of fairness and benefit distribution in community-based Payment for Environmental Services interventions: A case study from Menabe, Madagascar
by Sommerville, Matthew & Jones, Julia P.G. & Rahajaharison, Michael & Milner-Gulland, E.J.
- 1272-1282 Direct conservation payments in the Brazilian Amazon: Scope and equity implications
by Börner, Jan & Wunder, Sven & Wertz-Kanounnikoff, Sheila & Tito, Marcos Rügnitz & Pereira, Ligia & Nascimento, Nathalia
- 1283-1291 Payments for biodiversity conservation in the context of weak institutions: Comparison of three programs from Cambodia
by Clements, Tom & John, Ashish & Nielsen, Karen & An, Dara & Tan, Setha & Milner-Gulland, E.J.
- 1292-1302 Participation in the world's first clean development mechanism forest project: The role of property rights, social capital and contractual rules
by Gong, Yazhen & Bull, Gary & Baylis, Kathy
- 1303-1312 Comprehensive bioeconomic modelling of multiple harmful non-indigenous species
by Carrasco, L.R. & Mumford, J.D. & MacLeod, A. & Knight, J.D. & Baker, R.H.A.
- 1313-1323 Restoring and managing natural capital towards fostering economic development: Evidence from the Drakensberg, South Africa
by Blignaut, James & Mander, Myles & Schulze, Roland & Horan, Mark & Dickens, Chris & Pringle, Catherine & Mavundla, Khulile & Mahlangu, Isaiah & Wilson, Adrian & McKenzie, Margaret & McKean, Steve
- 1324-1329 Energy savings from tree shade
by Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N.
- 1330-1335 Estimating natural resource harvests: Conjectures?
by Menton, Mary C.S. & Lawrence, Anna & Merry, Frank & Brown, Nick D.
- 1336-1343 Unravelling the argument for bioenergy production in developing countries: A world-economy perspective
by Kuchler, Magdalena
- 1344-1354 The production and allocation of information as a good that is enhanced with increased use
by Kubiszewski, Ida & Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert