2009, Volume 68, Issue 11
- 2751-2759 Joint estimation of discount rates and willingness to pay for public goods
by Bond, Craig A. & Cullen, Kelly Giraud & Larson, Douglas M.
- 2760-2767 Broadening the picture: Negotiating payment schemes for water-related environmental services in the Netherlands
by de Groot, Roland B.A. & Hermans, Leon M.
- 2768-2776 A GIS-based approach for mapping direct use value of ecosystem services at a county scale: Management implications
by Chen, Nengwang & Li, Huancheng & Wang, Lihong
- 2777-2784 Moral development of the economic actor
by Ingebrigtsen, Stig & Jakobsen, Ove
- 2785-2799 Gender and forest conservation: The impact of women's participation in community forest governance
by Agarwal, Bina
- 2800-2807 Impact of irrigation water quality on human health: A case study in India
by Srinivasan, Jeena T. & Reddy, V. Ratna
- 2808-2817 Electrification and energy productivity
by Enflo, Kerstin & Kander, Astrid & Schön, Lennart
- 2818-2824 Analysis of the major drivers of the ecological footprint using the STIRPAT model and the PLS method--A case study in Henan Province, China
by Jia, Junsong & Deng, Hongbing & Duan, Jing & Zhao, Jingzhu
- 2825-2833 Optimizing the shares of native tree species in forest plantations with biased financial parameters
by Hildebrandt, Patrick & Knoke, Thomas
- 2834-2841 A comparison of citizen and "expert" preferences using an attribute-based approach to choice
by Colombo, S. & Angus, A. & Morris, J. & Parsons, D.J. & Brawn, M. & Stacey, K. & Hanley, N.
- 2842-2849 The dynamics of environmentalism and the environment
by Schumacher, Ingmar
- 2850-2858 Monetary valuation of aircraft noise: A hedonic analysis around Amsterdam airport
by Dekkers, Jasper E.C. & van der Straaten, J. Willemijn
- 2859-2867 Time-saving innovations, time allocation, and energy use: Evidence from Canadian households
by Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise
- 2868-2876 Applying agent-based modeling to the evolution of eco-industrial systems
by Cao, Kai & Feng, Xiao & Wan, Hui
- 2877-2884 Environmental policy, fuel prices and the switching to natural gas in Santiago, Chile
by Coria, Jessica
2009, Volume 68, Issue 10
- 2479-2484 Beyond the Stern Review: Lessons from a risky venture at the limits of the cost-benefit analysis
by Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Ambrosi, Philippe & Dumas, Patrice
- 2485-2489 Linking forestry, sustainability and aesthetics
by Panagopoulos, T.
- 2490-2497 Theories of practice -- New inspiration for ecological economic studies on consumption
by Røpke, Inge
- 2498-2510 Dynamic modeling of environmental amenity-driven migration with ecological feedbacks
by Chen, Yong & Irwin, Elena G. & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam
- 2511-2524 The role of property rights in determining the environmental quality-income relationship
by Bhattacharya, Haimanti & Lueck, Dean
- 2525-2534 Giving the consumer the choice: A methodology for Product Ecological Footprint calculation
by Mamouni Limnios, Elena Alexandra & Ghadouani, Anas & Schilizzi, Steven G.M. & Mazzarol, Tim
- 2535-2548 A critical review of multi-criteria decision making methods with special reference to forest management and planning
by Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini
- 2549-2559 Ecosystem services and regional development: An application to Sweden
by Gren, Ing-Marie & Isacs, Lina
- 2560-2573 Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria
by Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz
- 2574-2579 Cost-benefit analysis of alien vegetation clearing for water yield and tourism in a mountain catchment in the Western Cape of South Africa
by Currie, Bianca & Milton, Suzanne J. & Steenkamp, J.C.
- 2580-2593 Simulating the diffusion of organic farming practices in two New EU Member States
by Kaufmann, Peter & Stagl, Sigrid & Franks, Daniel W.
- 2594-2606 The extraction of natural resources: The role of thermodynamic efficiency
by Roma, Antonio & Pirino, Davide
- 2607-2618 Assessing poverty-deforestation links: Evidence from Swat, Pakistan
by Khan, Shaheen Rafi & Khan, Shahrukh Rafi
- 2619-2626 The market for bushmeat: Colobus Satanas on Bioko Island
by Morra, Wayne & Hearn, Gail & Buck, Andrew J.
- 2627-2636 Modeling national flood insurance policy holding at the county scale in Florida, 1999-2005
by Zahran, Sammy & Weiler, Stephan & Brody, Samuel D. & Lindell, Michael K. & Highfield, Wesley E.
- 2637-2645 The impact of demographic change on energy use and greenhouse gas emissions in Germany
by Kronenberg, Tobias
- 2646-2657 Amenity values of spatial configurations of forest landscapes over space and time in the Southern Appalachian Highlands
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Seung Gyu & Roberts, Roland K. & Jung, Suhyun
- 2658-2665 CO2 emissions, research and technology transfer in China
by Ang, James B.
- 2666-2678 Integrated basin management: Water and food policy options for Turkey
by Gürlük, Serkan & Ward, Frank A.
- 2679-2687 Policy mechanism choice for environmental management by non-commercial "lifestyle" rural landholders
by Pannell, David J. & Wilkinson, Roger
- 2688-2695 Institutions and the R&D of GM-crops
by Kvakkestad, Valborg
- 2696-2705 Growth in global materials use, GDP and population during the 20th century
by Krausmann, Fridolin & Gingrich, Simone & Eisenmenger, Nina & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Haberl, Helmut & Fischer-Kowalski, Marina
- 2706-2712 Energy consumption, carbon emissions, and economic growth in China
by Zhang, Xing-Ping & Cheng, Xiao-Mei
- 2713-2720 Radiative forcing and the optimal rotation age
by Thompson, Matthew P. & Adams, Darius & Sessions, John
- 2721-2728 Estimating the social cost of pesticide use: An assessment from acute poisoning in Brazil
by Lopes Soares, Wagner & Firpo de Souza Porto, Marcelo
- 2729-2733 Economics of biodiversity and sustainable fisheries management
by Akpalu, Wisdom
2009, Volume 68, Issue 8-9
- 2179-2181 A response to the commentary on "Compensated Successful Efforts"
by Pirard, R. & Combes, J.-L. & Combes Motel, P.
- 2182-2192 The dispersion and development of consumer preferences for genetically modified food -- A meta-analysis
by Dannenberg, Astrid
- 2193-2197 The neoclassical production function as a relic of anti-George politics: Implications for ecological economics
by Czech, Brian
- 2198-2206 Valuation in morally charged situations: The role of deontological stances and intuition for trade-off making
by Menzel, Susanne & Wiek, Arnim
- 2207-2215 An institutional analysis of methods for environmental appraisal
by Vatn, Arild
- 2216-2223 An economic approach to environmental indices
by Bellenger, Moriah J. & Herlihy, Alan T.
- 2224-2231 An ecological-economic model for catchment management: The case of Tonameca, Oaxaca, México
by Avila-Foucat, V.S. & Perrings, C. & Raffaelli, D.
- 2232-2242 Environmental efficiency measurement with translog distance functions: A parametric approach
by Cuesta, Rafael A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox & Zofío, José L.
- 2243-2254 Organic farming in Scandinavia -- Productivity and market exit
by Sauer, Johannes & Park, Tim
- 2255-2264 The environmental consequences of globalization: A country-specific time-series analysis
by Baek, Jungho & Cho, Yongsung & Koo, Won W.
- 2265-2277 Willingness of homeowners to mitigate climate risk through insurance
by Botzen, W.J.W. & Aerts, J.C.J.H. & van den Bergh, J.C.J.M.
- 2278-2284 Relating life cycle assessment indicators to gross value added for Dutch dairy farms
by Thomassen, M.A. & Dolman, M.A. & van Calker, K.J. & de Boer, I.J.M.
- 2285-2295 The effects of customer benefit and regulation on environmental product innovation.: Empirical evidence from appliance manufacturers in Germany
by Kammerer, Daniel
- 2296-2308 Rule making in community forestry institutions: The difference women make
by Agarwal, Bina
- 2309-2315 Footprints on the prairies: Degradation and sustainability of Canadian agricultural land in a globalizing world
by Kissinger, Meidad & Rees, William E.
- 2316-2326 Understanding the use of non-compensatory decision rules in discrete choice experiments: The role of emotions
by Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J.
- 2327-2335 Economic growth, industrial pollution and human development in the Mediterranean Region
by Gürlük, Serkan
- 2336-2343 Joint environmental and cost efficiency analysis of electricity generation
by Welch, Eric & Barnum, Darold
- 2344-2353 Examining the consequences and character of "heir property"
by Deaton, B. James & Baxter, Jamie & Bratt, Carolyn S.
- 2354-2362 Waterfront land use change and marine resource conditions: The case of New Bedford and Fairhaven, Massachusetts
by Portman, Michelle E. & Jin, Di & Thunberg, Eric
- 2363-2371 First-movers, non-movers, and social gains from subsidising entry in markets for nature-based recreational goods
by Vedel, Suzanne Elizabeth & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl
- 2372-2381 The influence of cultural identity on the WTP to protect natural resources: Some empirical evidence
by Hoyos, David & Mariel, Petr & Fernández-Macho, Javier
- 2382-2389 Nitrogen and sulphur outcomes of a carbon emissions target excluding traded allowances -- The Swedish case 2020
by Östblom, Göran
- 2390-2398 Developing a social perspective to farm performance analysis
by Graham, Mary
- 2399-2405 Structural decomposition analysis of sources of decarbonizing economic development in China; 1992-2006
by Zhang, Youguo
- 2406-2411 Growth and environmental quality: Testing the double convergence hypothesis
by Bimonte, Salvatore
- 2412-2425 Scholar-participated governance as an alternative solution to the problem of collective action in social-ecological systems
by Yang, Lihua & Wu, Jianguo
- 2426-2431 The influence of decision-making rules on individual preferences for ecological restoration: Evidence from an experimental survey
by Ito, Nobuyuki & Takeuchi, Kenji & Kuriyama, Koichi & Shoji, Yasushi & Tsuge, Takahiro & Mitani, Yohei
- 2432-2438 Impact of cap-and-trade policies for reducing greenhouse gas emissions on U.S. households
by Shammin, Md Rumi & Bullard, Clark W.
- 2439-2450 Livestock depredation by wolves and the ranching economy in the Northwestern U.S
by Muhly, Tyler B. & Musiani, Marco
- 2451-2460 Evaluation and effectiveness of breeding and production services for dairy goat farmers in Kenya
by Bett, R.C. & Bett, H.K. & Kahi, A.K. & Peters, K.J.
- 2461-2468 Property rights and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon
by Araujo, Claudio & Bonjean, Catherine Araujo & Combes, Jean-Louis & Combes Motel, Pascale & Reis, Eustaquio J.
- 2469-2472 Compensated successful efforts for avoided deforestation vs compensated reductions
by Tacconi, Luca
- 2473-2473 Murray Patterson and Bruce Glavovic, Editors, Ecological Economics of the Oceans and Coasts, Edward Elgar (2008) ISBN 978 84542 319 3
by van den Belt, Marjan
- 2473-2474 Kevin P. Gallagher and Lyuba Zarsky, The Enclave Economy. Foreign Investment and Sustainable Development in Mexico's Silicon Valley , The MIT Press (2007) ISBN 978-0-262-57242-2 214 pp.
by Ibarrarán, María Eugenia
2009, Volume 68, Issue 7
- 1903-1907 Pollution without subsidy? What is the environmental performance index overlooking?
by Atici, Cemal
- 1908-1914 Assessing the relationship between economic and ecological performance: Distinguishing system levels and the role of innovation
by Boons, Frank & Wagner, Marcus
- 1915-1924 Global warming and livestock husbandry in Kenya: Impacts and adaptations
by Kabubo-Mariara, Jane
- 1925-1927 Methodological advancements in footprint analysis
by Wackernagel, Mathis
- 1928-1937 Towards a global multi-regional environmentally extended input-output database
by Tukker, Arnold & Poliakov, Evgueni & Heijungs, Reinout & Hawkins, Troy & Neuwahl, Frederik & Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Giljum, Stefan & Moll, Stephan & Oosterhaven, Jan & Bouwmeester, Maaike
- 1938-1951 Trading spaces: Calculating embodied Ecological Footprints in international trade using a Product Land Use Matrix (PLUM)
by Moran, Daniel D. & Wackernagel, Mathis C. & Kitzes, Justin A. & Heumann, Benjamin W. & Phan, Doantam & Goldfinger, Steven H.
- 1952-1962 Incorporating methane into ecological footprint analysis: A case study of Ireland
by Walsh, Conor & O'Regan, Bernadette & Moles, Richard
- 1963-1974 Human appropriation of natural capital: A comparison of ecological footprint and water footprint analysis
by Hoekstra, A.Y.
- 1975-1990 A first empirical comparison of energy Footprints embodied in trade -- MRIO versus PLUM
by Wiedmann, Thomas
- 1991-2007 A research agenda for improving national Ecological Footprint accounts
by Kitzes, Justin & Galli, Alessandro & Bagliani, Marco & Barrett, John & Dige, Gorm & Ede, Sharon & Erb, Karlheinz & Giljum, Stefan & Haberl, Helmut & Hails, Chris & Jolia-Ferrier, Laurent & Jungwirth, Sally & Lenzen, Manfred & Lewis, Kevin & Loh, Jonathan & Marchettini, Nadia & Messinger, Hans & Milne, Krista & Moles, Richard & Monfreda, Chad & Moran, Dan & Nakano, Katsura & Pyhälä, Aili & Rees, William & Simmons, Craig & Wackernagel, Mathis & Wada, Yoshihiko & Walsh, Connor & Wiedmann, Thomas
- 2008-2020 Ecological-economic viability as a criterion of strong sustainability under uncertainty
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin F.
- 2021-2030 Towards a systemic development approach: Building on the Human-Scale Development paradigm
by Cruz, Ivonne & Stahel, Andri & Max-Neef, Manfred
- 2031-2039 Dynamic modelling of water demand, water availability and adaptation strategies for power plants to global change
by Koch, Hagen & Vögele, Stefan
- 2040-2050 A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya Watershed, Indonesia
by Arifin, Bustanul & Swallow, Brent M. & Suyanto, S. & Coe, Richard D.
- 2051-2057 Choosing the "cargo" for Noah's Ark - Applying Weitzman's approach to Borana cattle in East Africa
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Drucker, Adam G. & Holm-Müller, Karin & Simianer, Henner
- 2058-2065 The environment as a challenge for governmental responsibility -- The case of the European Water Framework Directive
by Petersen, Thomas & Klauer, Bernd & Manstetten, Reiner
- 2066-2077 The carbon footprint of UK households 1990-2004: A socio-economically disaggregated, quasi-multi-regional input-output model
by Druckman, Angela & Jackson, Tim
- 2078-2086 Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars
by Coad, Alex & de Haan, Peter & Woersdorfer, Julia Sophie
- 2087-2095 Economic prosperity, biodiversity conservation, and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Mills, Julianne H. & Waite, Thomas A.
- 2096-2105 Hybrid input-output analysis of wastewater treatment and environmental impacts: A case study for the Tokyo Metropolis
by Lin, Chen
- 2106-2113 Monitoring and sanctioning in the commons: An application to forestry
by Coleman, Eric A. & Steed, Brian C.
- 2114-2121 Agri-environmental schemes: Adverse selection, information structure and delegation
by Canton, Joan & De Cara, Stéphane & Jayet, Pierre-Alain
- 2122-2128 Decomposition of energy-related CO2 emission over 1991-2006 in China
by Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Ning, Yadong & Song, Yongchen
- 2129-2136 The ghost of extinction: Preservation values and minimum viable population in wildlife models
by Eiswerth, Mark E. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 2137-2144 Valuing climate protection through willingness to pay for biomass ethanol
by Solomon, Barry D. & Johnson, Nicholas H.
- 2145-2149 Too much of a good thing? Why altruism can harm the environment?
by Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette & Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 2150-2159 Barriers to energy efficiency: A comparison across the German commercial and services sector
by Schleich, Joachim
- 2160-2167 Too poor to be green consumers? A field experiment on revealed preferences for firewood in rural Guatemala
by van Kempen, Luuk & Muradian, Roldan & Sandóval, César & Castañeda, Juan-Pablo
- 2168-2176 Exploring the existence of Kuznets curve in countries' environmental efficiency using DEA window analysis
by Halkos, George Emm. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 2177-2177 Climate Change and Forests. Emerging Policy and Market Opportunities .C. Streck, R. O'Sullivan, T. Janson-Smith and R. Tarasofsky, Editors, Emerging Policy and Market Opportunities, Chatham House, Brookings Institution Press (2008) 346 pp. ISBN 978-0-8157-8192-9
by Plieninger, Tobias
- 2178-2178 J. Aronson, S.J. Milton and J.N. Blignaut, Editors, Restoring Natural Capital: Science, Business, and Practice, Society for Ecological Restoration International and Island Press (2007) ISBN 978-1-59726-077-0 (pbk.), 384 pp.
by Aradottir, Asa L.
2009, Volume 68, Issue 6
- 1569-1571 Contingent valuation: confusions, problems, and solutions
by Schlapfer, Felix
- 1572-1574 Eco-efficiency: From focused technical tools to reflective sustainability analysis
by Huppes, Gjalt
- 1575-1582 Reduction of acidification from electricity -- Generating industries in Taiwan by Life Cycle Assessment and Monte Carlo optimization
by Yang, Ying-Hsien & Lin, Sue-Jane & Lewis, Charles
- 1583-1590 Cost data quality considerations for eco-efficiency measures
by Ciroth, Andreas
- 1591-1598 Using the budget constraint to monetarise impact assessment results
by Weidema, Bo Pedersen
- 1599-1604 R&D decision support by parallel assessment of economic, ecological and social impact -- Adipic acid from renewable resources versus adipic acid from crude oil
by Colodel, Cecilia Makishi & Kupfer, Thilo & Barthel, Leif-Patrik & Albrecht, Stefan
- 1605-1614 Justifying the incorporation of the materials balance principle into frontier-based eco-efficiency models
by Lauwers, Ludwig
- 1615-1625 Eco-efficiency of intensification scenarios for milk production in New Zealand
by Basset-Mens, Claudine & Ledgard, Stewart & Boyes, Mark
- 1626-1632 Benefit and cost analysis of mariculture based on ecosystem services
by Zheng, Wei & Shi, Honghua & Chen, Shang & Zhu, Mingyuan
- 1633-1642 Environmental cost-benefit analysis of alternative timing strategies in greenhouse gas abatement: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Bijsterbosch, Neil & Dellink, Rob
- 1643-1651 Environmental performance and returns to pollution abatement in China
by Managi, Shunsuke & Kaneko, Shinji
- 1652-1666 Different scenarios for achieving radical reduction in carbon emissions: A decomposition analysis
by Agnolucci, Paolo & Ekins, Paul & Iacopini, Giorgia & Anderson, Kevin & Bows, Alice & Mander, Sarah & Shackley, Simon
- 1667-1675 Energy consumption, economic growth, and carbon emissions: Challenges faced by an EU candidate member
by Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan
- 1676-1686 Linking material and energy flow analyses and social theory
by Schiller, Frank
- 1687-1700 Eco-efficiency guiding micro-level actions towards sustainability: Ten basic steps for analysis
by Huppes, Gjalt & Ishikawa, Masanobu
- 1701-1710 Preferences for change: Do individuals prefer voluntary actions, soft regulations, or hard regulations to decrease fossil fuel consumption?
by Attari, Shahzeen Z. & Schoen, Mary & Davidson, Cliff I. & DeKay, Michael L. & Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & Dawes, Robyn & Small, Mitchell J.
- 1711-1722 Modelling of forest conversion planning with an adaptive simulation-optimization approach and simultaneous consideration of the values of timber, carbon and biodiversity
by Yousefpour, Rasoul & Hanewinkel, Marc
- 1723-1739 Government investment in natural capital
by Ruggeri, Joe
- 1740-1748 Inefficiency and common property regimes
by Fuentes-Castro, Daniel
- 1749-1755 Distribution of phosphorus resources between rich and poor countries: The effect of recycling
by Weikard, Hans-Peter & Seyhan, Demet
- 1756-1769 Determinants of residential water demand in Germany
by Schleich, Joachim & Hillenbrand, Thomas
- 1770-1777 Why environmental management may yield no-regret pollution abatement options
by Bréchet, Thierry & Jouvet, Pierre-André
- 1778-1786 Quantification of the environmental impacts of road conditions in Brazil
by Bartholomeu, Daniela Bacchi & Caixeta Filho, Jos Vicente
- 1787-1796 Smallholder timber sale decisions on the Amazon frontier
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Merry, Frank D. & Bowman, Maria S.
- 1797-1812 Towards an integrated model of socioeconomic biodiversity drivers, pressures and impacts. A feasibility study based on three European long-term socio-ecological research platforms
by Haberl, Helmut & Gaube, Veronika & Díaz-Delgado, Ricardo & Krauze, Kinga & Neuner, Angelika & Peterseil, Johannes & Plutzar, Christoph & Singh, Simron J. & Vadineanu, Angheluta
- 1813-1824 Upstream-downstream transactions and watershed externalities: Experimental evidence from Kenya
by Jack, B. Kelsey
- 1825-1837 Environmental justice and enforcement of the safe drinking water act: The Arizona arsenic experience
by Cory, Dennis C. & Rahman, Tauhidur
- 1838-1849 Environmental criteria in the public purchases above the EU threshold values by three Nordic countries: 2003 and 2005
by Nissinen, A. & Parikka-Alhola, K. & Rita, H.
- 1850-1857 The cost of natural capital consumption: Accounting for a sustainable world economy
by Bartelmus, Peter
- 1858-1863 Respondent uncertainty in a contingent market for carbon offsets
by Akter, Sonia & Brouwer, Roy & Brander, Luke & van Beukering, Pieter
- 1864-1871 The relation between forest clearance and household income among native Amazonians: Results from the Tsimane' Amazonian panel study, Bolivia
by Godoy, Ricardo & Reyes-García, Victoria & Vadez, Vincent & Leonard, William R. & Tanner, Susan & Huanca, Toms & Wilkie, David
- 1872-1882 What is sustainable agriculture? Empirical evidence of diverging views in Switzerland and New Zealand
by Aerni, Philipp
- 1883-1892 Ambient-based pollution mechanisms: A comparison of homogeneous and heterogeneous groups of emitters
by Suter, Jordan F. & Vossler, Christian A. & Poe, Gregory L.
- 1893-1898 Environmental amenities and optimal agricultural land use: The case of Israel
by Kan, Iddo & Haim, David & Rapaport-Rom, Mickey & Shechter, Mordechai
- 1899-1900 Toms Hk, Bedrich Moldan and Arthur Lyon Dahl, Editors, Review of Sustainability Indicators: A Scientific Assessment, Island Press (2007) ISBN-13: 978-1-59726-130-2, 413 pages
by Lawn, Philip
- 1900-1900 Marine Natural Resources and Technological Development. An Economic analysis of the Wealth from the Oceans, Marco Colazingari, Routhledge Publishers, 2007, 256 pp, ISBN: 0415958520
by Hannesson, Rögnvaldur
- 1900-1901 Sustainability or Collapse? .Robert Costanza, Lisa J. Graumlich and Will Steffen, Editors, An Integrated History and Future of Peoples on Earth, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2007), p. 495 ISBN-13: 978-0-262-03366-4
by Raskin, Paul
2009, Volume 68, Issue 5
- 1275-1287 A new method for assessing the sustainability of land-use systems (I): Identifying the relevant issues
by Walter, Christof & Stützel, Hartmut
- 1288-1300 A new method for assessing the sustainability of land-use systems (II): Evaluating impact indicators
by Walter, Christof & Stützel, Hartmut
- 1301-1315 Mapping community values for natural capital and ecosystem services
by Raymond, Christopher M. & Bryan, Brett A. & MacDonald, Darla Hatton & Cast, Andrea & Strathearn, Sarah & Grandgirard, Agnes & Kalivas, Tina
- 1316-1328 An econometric analysis of willingness-to-pay for sustainable development: A case study of the Volcji Potok landscape area
by Verbic, Miroslav & Slabe-Erker, Renata
- 1329-1339 Economic growth, international trade and air pollution: A decomposition analysis
by Kukla-Gryz, Anna
- 1340-1354 Data Envelopment Analysis of different climate policy scenarios
by Bosetti, Valentina & Buchner, Barbara
- 1355-1365 Effects of political institutions on air quality
by Bernauer, Thomas & Koubi, Vally
- 1366-1374 Managing invasive alien species with professional and hobby farmers: Insights from ecological-economic modelling
by Ceddia, M.G. & Heikkil, J. & Peltola, J.
- 1375-1384 An assessment of environmental sustainability in Northern Australia using the ecological footprint and with reference to Indigenous populations and remoteness
by Wood, Richard & Garnett, Stephen
- 1385-1397 Environmental degradation as engine of undesirable economic growth via self-protection consumption choices
by Antoci, Angelo
- 1398-1407 Does clean air matter in developing countries' megacities? A hedonic price analysis of the Jakarta housing market, Indonesia
by Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Resosudarmo, Budy P.
- 1408-1416 Economic and environmental impact of the CAP mid-term review on arable crop farming in South-western France
by Mosnier, Claire & Ridier, Aude & Kphaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Françoise
- 1417-1429 Economic implications of maintaining rangeland ecosystem health in a semi-arid savanna
by Teague, W.R. & Kreuter, U.P. & Grant, W.E. & Diaz-Solis, H. & Kothmann, M.M.
- 1430-1440 Asymmetric information, signaling and environmental taxes in oligopoly
by Antelo, Manel & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 1441-1453 Life satisfaction and air quality in London
by MacKerron, George & Mourato, Susana
- 1454-1464 Are virtual water "flows" in Spanish grain trade consistent with relative water scarcity?
by Novo, P. & Garrido, A. & Varela-Ortega, C.
- 1465-1475 Habitat preservation and restoration: Do homebuyers have preferences for quality habitat?
by Bark, R.H. & Osgood, D.E. & Colby, B.G. & Katz, G. & Stromberg, J.
- 1476-1487 Stability of international climate coalitions -- A comparison of transfer schemes
by Nagashima, Miyuki & Dellink, Rob & van Ierland, Ekko & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 1488-1495 Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?
by Bougherara, Douadia & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 1496-1506 The projected costs and benefits of water diversion from and to the Sultan Marshes (Turkey)
by Dadaser-Celik, Filiz & Coggins, Jay S. & Brezonik, Patrick L. & Stefan, Heinz G.
- 1507-1520 Polycentricity, reciprocity, and farmer adoption of conservation practices under community-based governance
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 1521-1534 The dynamics of optimal abatement strategies for multiple pollutants--An illustration in the Greenhouse
by Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till
- 1535-1548 The total economic value of threatened, endangered and rare species: An updated meta-analysis
by Richardson, Leslie & Loomis, John
- 1549-1562 Social capital in community level environmental governance: A critique
by Ishihara, Hiroe & Pascual, Unai
- 1563-1564 Jonathan Isham and Sissel Waage, Editors, Ignition, What You Can Do To Fight Global Warming and Spark A Movement, Island Press (2007) ISBN: 1597261564, 296 pp
by Reibstein, Rick
- 1564-1565 Neil A. Powe , Redesigning Environmental Valuation: Mixing Methods Within Stated Preference Techniques, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2007) ISBN 978 1 84542 279 0 202 pp.
by Johnston, Robert J.
- 1565-1566 John M. Polimeni, Kozo Mayumi, Mario Giampietro and Blake Alcott, The Jevons Paradox and the myth of resource efficiency improvements , Earthscan, London & Sterling VA (2008) ISBN 978-1-84407-462-4 (hbk), pp xvi + 184
by Peet, John
- 1566-1567 K.N. Ninan, Editor, The Economics of Biodiversity Conservation: Valuation in Tropical Forest Ecosystems, Earthscan (2007) ISBN: 1-84407-364-5 and 978-1-88407-364-1, 288 pp
by Tisdell, Clem
2009, Volume 68, Issue 4
- 925-928 Mismeasuring biological diversity: Response to Hoffmann and Hoffmann (2008)
by Jost, Lou
- 929-930 Interpretation and application of the Ecological Footprint: A reply to Fiala (2008)
by Kitzes, Justin & Moran, Daniel & Galli, Alessandro & Wada, Yoshihiko & Wackernagel, Mathis
- 931-939 Participation and evaluation for sustainable river basin governance
by Antunes, Paula & Kallis, Giorgos & Videira, Nuno & Santos, Rui
- 940-954 3 pillars and 1 beam: Quality of river basin governance processes
by Pereira, Ângela Guimarães & Quintana, Serafin Corral
- 955-964 Motives behind willingness to pay for improving biodiversity in a water ecosystem: Economics, ethics and social psychology
by Spash, Clive L. & Urama, Kevin & Burton, Rob & Kenyon, Wendy & Shannon, Peter & Hill, Gary
- 965-978 Scoping river basin management issues with participatory modelling: The Baixo Guadiana experience
by Videira, Nuno & Antunes, Paula & Santos, Rui
- 979-989 Beyond the manual: Practicing deliberative visioning in a Greek island
by Kallis, Giorgos & Hatzilacou, Dionyssia & Mexa, Alexandra & Coccossis, Harry & Svoronou, Eleni
- 990-1005 Participative multi-criteria analysis for the evaluation of water governance alternatives. A case in the Costa del Sol (Málaga)
by Paneque Salgado, P. & Corral Quintana, S. & Guimarães Pereira, Â. & del Moral Ituarte, L. & Pedregal Mateos, B.
- 1006-1019 Conceptualizing sustainable development: An assessment methodology connecting values, knowledge, worldviews and scenarios
by de Vries, Bert J.M. & Petersen, Arthur C.
- 1020-1031 The shadow price of assimilative capacity in optimal flow pollution control
by Leandri, Marc
- 1032-1039 The economic impacts of drought on the economy of Iran: An integration of linear programming and macroeconometric modelling approaches
by Salami, Habibollah & Shahnooshi, Naser & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 1040-1051 Pollution and life expectancy: How environmental policy can promote growth
by Pautrel, Xavier
- 1052-1060 The water footprint of energy from biomass: A quantitative assessment and consequences of an increasing share of bio-energy in energy supply
by Gerbens-Leenes, P.W. & Hoekstra, A.Y. & van der Meer, Th.
- 1061-1073 Ecological and economic sustainability in fishery management: A multi-agent model for understanding competition and cooperation
by BenDor, Todd & Scheffran, Jürgen & Hannon, Bruce
- 1074-1082 Agricultural impacts on water quality and implications for virtual water trading decisions
by Dabrowski, J.M. & Murray, K. & Ashton, P.J. & Leaner, J.J.
- 1083-1092 Applying tradable permits to biodiversity conservation: Effects of space-dependent conservation benefits and cost heterogeneity on habitat allocation
by Drechsler, Martin & Wätzold, Frank
- 1093-1099 Substitutability and weighting of ecological and economic indicators: Exploring the importance of various components of a synthetic index
by Salvati, Luca & Zitti, Marco
- 1100-1105 The uncertain moral context of price changes
by Freitas, Luiz & Wagner, Jeffrey
- 1106-1115 Conflict between groups of players in coupled socio-economic and ecological dynamics
by Suzuki, Yukari & Iwasa, Yoh
- 1116-1126 EU Emission Allowances and the stock market: Evidence from the electricity industry
by Oberndorfer, Ulrich
- 1127-1139 Adjusted net saving and welfare change
by Gnègnè, Yacouba
- 1140-1148 The impact of offering two versus three alternatives in choice modelling experiments
by Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeff
- 1149-1159 Taking the "U" out of Kuznets: A comprehensive analysis of the EKC and environmental degradation
by Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Chambers, Dustin & Kahn, James R.
- 1160-1170 Relating the environmental impact of consumption to household expenditures: An input-output analysis
by Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Nonhebel, Sanderine & Moll, Henri C.
- 1171-1181 Transdisciplinary co-production of knowledge in the development of organic agriculture in Switzerland
by Aeberhard, Andrea & Rist, Stephan
- 1182-1194 Environmental efficiency and labour productivity: Trade-off or joint dynamics? A theoretical investigation and empirical evidence from Italy using NAMEA
by Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto
- 1195-1212 Testing for the presence of some features of increasing returns to adoption factors in energy system dynamics: An analysis via the learning curve approach
by Kahouli-Brahmi, Sondes
- 1213-1225 Measuring fossil resource inequality--A case study for the UK between 1968 and 2000
by Papathanasopoulou, Eleni & Jackson, Tim