October 2008, Volume 67, Issue 3
September 2008, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 153-156 Forest and water: The value of native temperate forests in supplying water for human consumption: A comment
by Figueroa, Eugenio & Pasten, Roberto
- 157-158 Response to commentary on the paper "forests and water: The value of native temperate forests in supplying water for human consumption"
by Núñez, Daisy & Nahuelhual, Laura
- 159-161 Introduction to the special issue on biodiversity and policy
by Nunes, Paulo A.L.D. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 162-174 Compensation payments for habitat heterogeneity: Existence, efficiency, and fairness considerations
by Ohl, C. & Drechsler, M. & Johst, K. & Wätzold, F.
- 175-183 Green auctions: A biodiversity study of mechanism design with externalities
by Espinola-Arredondo, Ana
- 184-193 The value of conserving genetic resources for R&D: A survey
by Sarr, Mare & Goeschl, Timo & Swanson, Tim
- 194-204 Counting the cost of vulture decline--An appraisal of the human health and other benefits of vultures in India
by Markandya, Anil & Taylor, Tim & Longo, Alberto & Murty, M.N. & Murty, S. & Dhavala, K.
- 205-216 Economic valuation of habitat defragmentation: A study of the Veluwe, the Netherlands
by van der Heide, C. Martijn & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 217-231 Economic valuation of biodiversity: A comparative study
by Nijkamp, Peter & Vindigni, Gabriella & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 232-243 Biodiversity value and the optimal location of forest conservation sites in Southern Finland
by Kallio, A. Maarit I. & Hänninen, Riitta & Vainikainen, Nina & Luque, Sandra
- 244-252 K. William Kapp's theory of social costs and environmental policy: Towards political ecological economics
by Berger, Sebastian
- 253-264 Qualitative valuation of environmental criteria through a group consensus based on stochastic dominance
by Zendehdel, Kamran & Rademaker, Michael & De Baets, Bernard & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 265-273 Markov chain modeling of the global technological lifetime of copper
by Eckelman, Matthew J. & Daigo, Ichiro
- 274-280 Eco-efficiency approach for global warming in the context of Kyoto Mechanism
by Cha, Kyounghoon & Lim, Songtak & Hur, Tak
- 281-310 Sustainability economics: Where do we stand?
by Ayres, Robert U.
- 311-317 Reversing deforestation? Bioenergy and society in two Brazilian models
by Ceccon, Eliane & Miramontes, Octavio
- 318-326 Taxation of multiple greenhouse gases and the effects on income distribution: A case study of the Netherlands
by Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Moll, Henri C. & Drissen, Eric & Wilting, Harry C.
- 327-340 Watershed externalities, shifting cropping patterns and groundwater depletion in Indian semi-arid villages: The effect of alternative water pricing policies
by Shiferaw, Bekele & Reddy, V. Ratna & Wani, Suhas P.
- 341-341 J. Timmons Roberts and Bradley C. Parks , A Climate of Injustice: Global Inequality, North-South Politics and Climate Policy, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2007) ISBN-13 978-0-262-68161-2, pp. 404
by Walker, Gordon
- 342-343 Nick Johnstone, Editor, Environmental Policy and Corporate Behavior, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2007) ISBN 1 84720 032 7, 288 pp
by DeCanio, Stephen J.
August 2008, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-19 Theoretical foundations of sustainable economic welfare indicators -- ISEW and political economy of the disembedded system
by Brennan, Andrew John
- 20-31 Getting fourteen for the price of one! Understanding the factors that influence land value and how they affect biodiversity conservation in central Brazil
by Lourival, Reinaldo & Caleman, Silvia Morales de Queiroz & Villar, Gabriela Isla Martins & Ribeiro, Ana Raquel & Elkin, Ché
- 32-40 Assessing the ecological and economic benefits of a no-take marine reserve
by Wielgus, Jeffrey & Sala, Enric & Gerber, Leah R.
- 41-54 Causal relationship between energy consumption and GDP growth revisited: A dynamic panel data approach
by Huang, Bwo-Nung & Hwang, M.J. & Yang, C.W.
- 55-65 Environmental regulation and MNEs location: Does CSR matter?
by Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert
- 66-74 Beyond the lamppost: Optimal prevention and control of the Brown Tree Snake in Hawaii
by Burnett, Kimberly M. & D'Evelyn, Sean & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Nantamanasikarn, Porntawee & Roumasset, James A.
- 75-82 An empirical study of income growth and manufacturing industry pollution in New England, 1980-1990
by Hanna, Bríd Gleeson
- 83-92 Analysis of the effectiveness of the first European Pollutant Emission Register (EPER)
by Cañón-de-Francia, Joaquín & Garcés-Ayerbe, Concepción & Ramírez-Alesón, Marisa
- 93-103 Port-induced erosion prediction and valuation of a local recreational beach
by Saengsupavanich, Cherdvong & Seenprachawong, Udomsak & Gallardo, Wenresti G. & Shivakoti, Ganesh P.
- 104-108 Physical energy cost serves as the "invisible hand" governing economic valuation: Direct evidence from biogeochemical data and the U.S. metal market
by Liu, Zhicen & Koerwer, Joel & Nemoto, Jiro & Imura, Hidefumi
- 109-116 An analysis of crop choice: Adapting to climate change in South American farms
by Seo, S. Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert
- 117-130 Fire use and prevention by traditional households in the Brazilian Amazon
by Bowman, Maria S. & Amacher, Gregory S. & Merry, Frank D.
- 131-139 Environmental spillover effects on firm productivity and efficiency: An analysis of agri-food business in Southeast Spain
by Galdeano-Gómez, Emilio & Céspedes-Lorente, José
- 140-152 The internalization of externalities in the production of electricity: Willingness to pay for the attributes of a policy for renewable energy
by Longo, Alberto & Markandya, Anil & Petrucci, Marta
July 2008, Volume 66, Issue 4
- 555-556 Letter to the Editor
by Themelis, Nickolas J.
- 559-574 Environmental regulation of households: An empirical review of economic and psychological factors
by van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 575-583 Estimating intergenerational distribution preferences
by Scarborough, Helen & Bennett, Jeff
- 584-593 Preferences for environmental quality under uncertainty
by Roberts, David C. & Boyer, Tracy A. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 594-604 Measuring progress towards carbon reduction in the UK
by Druckman, A. & Bradley, P. & Papathanasopoulou, E. & Jackson, T.
- 605-614 Forest sustainability and trade policies
by Shimamoto, Mihoko
- 615-627 Multi-agent simulations to explore rules for rural credit in a highland farming community of Northern Thailand
by Barnaud, Cécile & Bousquet, François & Trebuil, Guy
- 628-637 Sustainability of nations by indices: Comparative study between environmental sustainability index, ecological footprint and the emergy performance indices
by Siche, J.R. & Agostinho, F. & Ortega, E. & Romeiro, A.
- 638-652 Trade and the governance of ecosystem services
by Norgaard, Richard B. & Jin, Ling
- 653-661 Is the environmental performance of industrialized countries converging? A 'SURE' approach to testing for convergence
by Camarero, Mariam & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 662-673 The CO2 'trade balance' between Scotland and the rest of the UK: Performing a multi-region environmental input-output analysis with limited data
by McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen
- 674-686 Health benefits of tunneling through the Chinese environmental Kuznets curve (EKC)
by Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng
- 687-699 Non-parametric frontier approach to modelling the relationships among population, GDP, energy consumption and CO2 emissions
by Lozano, Sebastián & Gutiérrez, Ester
- 700-711 Do emotions matter? Coherent preferences under anchoring and emotional effects
by Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J.
- 712-712 Erratum to "Environmental impacts of China's WTO-accession [Ecological Economics 64 (2008) 893-911]
by Vennemo, Haakon & Aunan, Kristin & He, Jianwu & Hu, Tao & Li, Shantong & Rypdal, Kristin
June 2008, Volume 66, Issue 2-3
- 215-217 Response to South and Radcliffe comments on paper
by Sohngen, Brent & Brown, Sandra
- 218-227 Contingent valuation of ecotourism in Annapurna conservation area, Nepal: Implications for sustainable park finance and local development
by Baral, Nabin & Stern, Marc J. & Bhattarai, Ranju
- 228-242 A comprehensive index for a sustainable society: The SSI -- the Sustainable Society Index
by Van de Kerk, Geurt & Manuel, Arthur R.
- 243-257 Family farm sustainability in southern Brazil: An application of agri-environmental indicators
by Fernandes, Lúcio André de O. & Woodhouse, Philip J.
- 258-269 Modelling habitat conservation and participation in agri-environmental schemes: A spatial microsimulation approach
by Hynes, Stephen & Farrelly, Niall & Murphy, Eithne & O'Donoghue, Cathal
- 270-274 Approximating WTP and WTA for environmental goods from marginal willingness to pay functions
by Ebert, Udo
- 275-281 A landscape approach for estimating the conservation value of sites and site-based projects, with examples from New Zealand
by Dymond, John R. & Ausseil, Anne-Gaelle E. & Overton, Jacob McC.
- 282-288 Estimating the effect of unit-based pricing in the presence of sample selection bias under Japanese Recycling Law
by Usui, Takehiro
- 289-297 The monetary compensation mechanism: An alternative to the clean development mechanism
by Liu, Xuemei
- 298-308 Greenhouse gas benefits of fighting obesity
by Michaelowa, Axel & Dransfeld, Björn
- 309-318 Economy and ecology of emerging markets and credits for bio-sequestered carbon on private land in tropical Australia
by Hunt, Colin
- 319-336 The relationship between rainfall and human density and its implications for future water stress in Sub-Saharan Africa
by le Blanc, David & Perez, Romain
- 337-347 Adaptation and mitigation strategies for controlling stochastic water pollution: An application to the Baltic Sea
by Gren, Ing-Marie
- 348-358 Illegal GMO releases and corporate responsibility: Questioning the effectiveness of voluntary measures
by Clapp, Jennifer
- 359-370 The use of contingent valuation for evaluating protected areas in the developing world: Economic valuation of Morro do Diabo State Park, Atlantic Rainforest, São Paulo State (Brazil)
by Adams, Cristina & Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo & Ortiz, Ramón Arigoni & Reid, John & Ebersbach Aznar, Cristina & de Almeida Sinisgalli, Paulo Antonio
- 371-378 Economic development and environmental quality: A reassessment in light of nature's self-regeneration capacity
by Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric & Zou, Benteng
- 379-391 Quantifying the global and distributional aspects of American household carbon footprint
by Weber, Christopher L. & Matthews, H. Scott
- 392-402 Empirical influence of environmental management on innovation: Evidence from Europe
by Wagner, Marcus
- 403-416 Spatial analysis of the amenity value of green open space
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Roberts, Roland K.
- 417-424 Value and income
by Cairns, Robert D.
- 425-435 How reliable are meta-analyses for international benefit transfers?
by Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle
- 436-446 Why are ecological, low-input, multi-resistant wheat cultivars slow to develop commercially? A Belgian agricultural 'lock-in' case study
by Vanloqueren, Gaëtan & Baret, Philippe V.
- 447-460 Environmental regulation and the export dynamics of energy technologies
by Costantini, Valeria & Crespi, Francesco
- 461-467 The Commitment to Development Index: An Information Theory approach
by Stapleton, Lee M. & Garrod, Guy D.
- 468-477 The high price of sweetness: The twin challenges of efficiency and soil erosion in Fiji's sugar industry
by Mahadevan, Renuka
- 478-491 Is there an "animal welfare Kuznets curve"?
by Frank, Joshua
- 492-505 Fossil resource trade balances: Emerging trends for the UK
by Papathanasopoulou, Eleni & Jackson, Tim
- 506-516 Demand and distributional effects of water pricing policies
by Ruijs, A. & Zimmermann, A. & van den Berg, M.
- 517-532 The dynamics of belief in climate change and its risks in business organisations
by Bleda, Mercedes & Shackley, Simon
- 533-546 Consumer and producer environmental responsibility: Comparing two approaches
by Rodrigues, João & Domingos, Tiago
- 547-550 Consumer and producer environmental responsibility: A reply
by Lenzen, Manfred
- 551-551 Consumer and producer responsibility: Comments
by Rodrigues, João & Domingos, Tiago
- 552-553 J.D. Erickson and J.M. Gowdy, Editors, Frontiers in Ecological Economic Theory and Application, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd. (2007) ISBN 978 1 84376 888, 365 pages
by Victor, Peter
- 554-554 Erratum to "Green taxation and individual responsibility" [Ecological Economics 63 (2007) 732-739]
by Ballet, Jerome & Bazin, Damien & Lioui, Abraham & Touahri, David
May 2008, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-7 How to be an ecological economist
by Faber, Malte
- 8-13 A comment on "Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change: Human health"
by Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A.
- 14-15 Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change - a rejoinder
by Bosello, Francesco & Roson, Roberto & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 16-22 Integrated hydro-economic modelling: Approaches, key issues and future research directions
by Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan
- 23-37 Efficiency, equity, and sustainability in a water quantity-quality optimization model in the Rio Grande basin
by Ward, Frank A. & Pulido-Velázquez, Manuel
- 38-50 Substitution between water and other agricultural inputs: Implications for water conservation in a River Basin context
by Cai, Ximing & Ringler, Claudia & You, Jiing-Yun
- 51-65 Hydro-economic river basin modelling: The application of a holistic surface-groundwater model to assess opportunity costs of water use in Spain
by Pulido-Velazquez, Manuel & Andreu, Joaquin & Sahuquillo, Andrés & Pulido-Velazquez, David
- 66-76 Integrated ecological-economic modelling of water pollution abatement management options in the Upper Ems River Basin
by Volk, Martin & Hirschfeld, Jesko & Dehnhardt, Alexandra & Schmidt, Gerd & Bohn, Carsten & Liersch, Stefan & Gassman, Philip W.
- 77-90 Integrated hydrodynamic and economic modelling of flood damage in the Netherlands
by Jonkman, S.N. & Bockarjova, M. & Kok, M. & Bernardini, P.
- 91-104 Bayesian belief networks as a meta-modelling tool in integrated river basin management -- Pros and cons in evaluating nutrient abatement decisions under uncertainty in a Norwegian river basin
by Barton, D.N. & Saloranta, T. & Moe, S.J. & Eggestad, H.O. & Kuikka, S.
- 105-116 Integrated water and economic modelling of the impacts of water market instruments on the South African economy
by van Heerden, Jan H. & Blignaut, James & Horridge, Mark
- 117-126 The value of the high Aswan Dam to the Egyptian economy
by Strzepek, Kenneth M. & Yohe, Gary W. & Tol, Richard S.J. & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- 127-140 General equilibrium modelling of the direct and indirect economic impacts of water quality improvements in the Netherlands at national and river basin scale
by Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan & Linderhof, Vincent
- 141-152 The determinants of EST adoption by manufacturing plants in developing countries
by Luken, Ralph & Van Rompaey, Frank & Zigová, Katarina
- 153-160 What triggers environmental management and innovation? Empirical evidence for Germany
by Frondel, Manuel & Horbach, Jens & Rennings, Klaus
- 161-176 Poverty and resource dependence in rural India
by Narain, Urvashi & Gupta, Shreekant & van 't Veld, Klaas
- 177-183 The economics of biotechnology under ecosystem disruption
by Pemsl, Diemuth E. & Gutierrez, Andrew P. & Waibel, Hermann
- 184-192 Using choice experiments to assess smallholder farmers' preferences for pig breeding traits in different production systems in North-West Vietnam
by Roessler, Regina & Drucker, Adam G. & Scarpa, Riccardo & Markemann, André & Lemke, Ute & Thuy, Le T. & Valle Zárate, Anne
- 193-210 Trade-offs between conservation and socio-economic objectives in managing a tropical marine ecosystem
by Cheung, William W.L. & Sumaila, U. Rashid
- 211-212 Phillip Lawn, Frontier issues in ecological economics , Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2007) ISBN 978 1 84542 840 2 374 pp.
by Gowdy, John
- 212-212 ,Environmental valuation in developed countries .David Pearce, Editor, Case Studies, Edward Elgar (2006) ISBN-13:978 1 84064 147 9, 458 pages
by Lange, Glenn-Marie
- 213-214 Susanne Stoll-Kleemann and Martin Welp, Editors, Stakeholder Dialogues in Natural Resources Management Theory and Practice XXVIII, Springer Verlag (2006) ISBN 978-3-540-36916-5 386 p. 20 illus
by Wätzold, Frank
May 2008, Volume 65, Issue 4
- 663-674 Designing payments for environmental services in theory and practice: An overview of the issues
by Engel, Stefanie & Pagiola, Stefano & Wunder, Sven
- 675-684 Selling two environmental services: In-kind payments for bird habitat and watershed protection in Los Negros, Bolivia
by Asquith, Nigel M. & Vargas, Maria Teresa & Wunder, Sven
- 685-698 Decentralized payments for environmental services: The cases of Pimampiro and PROFAFOR in Ecuador
by Wunder, Sven & Albán, Montserrat
- 699-711 China's sloping land conversion program: Institutional innovation or business as usual?
by Bennett, Michael T.
- 712-724 Payments for environmental services in Costa Rica
by Pagiola, Stefano
- 725-736 Paying for the hydrological services of Mexico's forests: Analysis, negotiations and results
by Muñoz-Piña, Carlos & Guevara, Alejandro & Torres, Juan Manuel & Braña, Josefina
- 737-752 Cost-effective design of agri-environmental payment programs: U.S. experience in theory and practice
by Claassen, Roger & Cattaneo, Andrea & Johansson, Robert
- 753-764 Agri-environmental policies in the EU and United States: A comparison
by Baylis, Kathy & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo
- 765-775 Case study of agri-environmental payments: The United Kingdom
by Dobbs, Thomas L. & Pretty, Jules
- 776-787 The CAMPFIRE programme in Zimbabwe: Payments for wildlife services
by Frost, Peter G.H. & Bond, Ivan
- 788-798 The working for water programme: Evolution of a payments for ecosystem services mechanism that addresses both poverty and ecosystem service delivery in South Africa
by Turpie, J.K. & Marais, C. & Blignaut, J.N.
- 799-809 Payments for environmental services as an alternative to logging under weak property rights: The case of Indonesia
by Engel, Stefanie & Palmer, Charles
- 810-821 Asymmetric information and contract design for payments for environmental services
by Ferraro, Paul J.
- 822-833 Spatial targeting of payments for environmental services: A tool for boosting conservation benefits
by Wünscher, Tobias & Engel, Stefanie & Wunder, Sven
- 834-852 Taking stock: A comparative analysis of payments for environmental services programs in developed and developing countries
by Wunder, Sven & Engel, Stefanie & Pagiola, Stefano
April 2008, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 441-447 Economists, value judgments, and climate change: A view from feminist economics
by Nelson, Julie A.
- 448-460 Ranking quality of life using subjective well-being data
by Moro, Mirko & Brereton, Finbarr & Ferreira, Susana & Clinch, J. Peter
- 461-470 World lines: A framework for exploring global pathways
by Raskin, Paul D.
- 471-487 Global patterns of socioeconomic biomass flows in the year 2000: A comprehensive assessment of supply, consumption and constraints
by Krausmann, Fridolin & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Gingrich, Simone & Lauk, Christian & Haberl, Helmut
- 488-497 Quantifying production-environment tradeoffs for grazing land management -- A case example from the Australian rangelands
by MacLeod, N.D. & McIvor, J.G.
- 498-507 The economic costs to fisheries because of marine sand mining in Ongjin Korea: Concepts, methods, and illustrative results
by Kim, Tae Goun & Grigalunas, Thomas A. & Han, Kyung-Nam
- 508-515 Climate change, irrigation, and Israeli agriculture: Will warming be harmful?
by Fleischer, Aliza & Lichtman, Ivgenia & Mendelsohn, Robert
- 516-530 The environmental effect of car-free housing: A case in Vienna
by Ornetzeder, Michael & Hertwich, Edgar G. & Hubacek, Klaus & Korytarova, Katarina & Haas, Willi
- 531-537 Do we ecologically model what we economically value?
by Stapleton, Lee M. & Garrod, Guy D.
- 538-546 The environmental performance of firms: The role of foreign ownership, training, and experience
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Strobl, Eric
- 547-558 Is it wise to combine environmental and labour market policies? An analysis of a Swedish subsidy programme
by Forslund, Johanna & Samakovlis, Eva & Johansson, Maria Vredin
- 559-568 Bioeconomic modeling for control of weeds in natural environments
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Wise, Russell M. & Hester, Susan M. & Sinden, J.A.
- 569-573 Efficient decentralized fiscal and environmental policy: A dual purpose Henry George tax
by Kunce, Mitch & Shogren, Jason F.
- 574-589 Competitive politics, simplified heuristics, and preferences for public goods
by Schläpfer, Felix & Schmitt, Marcel & Roschewitz, Anna
- 590-601 Mixed forests and finance -- Methodological approaches
by Knoke, Thomas
- 602-615 Modeling population dynamics and economic growth as competing species: An application to CO2 global emissions
by Puliafito, Salvador Enrique & Puliafito, José Luis & Grand, Mariana Conte
- 616-625 Rural versus urban preferences for renewable energy developments
by Bergmann, Ariel & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick
- 626-635 Assessing information provision and respondent involvement effects on preferences
by Shapansky, Bradford & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Boxall, Peter C.
- 636-649 The rebound effect: Microeconomic definitions, limitations and extensions
by Sorrell, Steve & Dimitropoulos, John
- 650-661 A consumption-based approach to environmental Kuznets curves using the ecological footprint indicator
by Bagliani, Marco & Bravo, Giangiacomo & Dalmazzone, Silvana
April 2008, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 207-212 The fate of the tropical forest: Carbon or cattle?
by Coomes, Oliver T. & Grimard, Franque & Potvin, Catherin & Sima, Philip
- 213-215 Is there a "true" diversity?
by Hoffmann, Sönke & Hoffmann, Andreas
- 216-224 The incremental cost principle and the conservation of globally important habitats: A critical examination
by Labbate, Gabriel
- 225-241 Developing post-normal technologies for sustainability
by Frame, Bob & Brown, Judy
- 242-252 Measuring resource inequalities: The concepts and methodology for an area-based Gini coefficient
by Druckman, A. & Jackson, T.
- 253-261 Environmental policy in the European Union: Fostering the development of pollution havens?
by Cave, Lisa A. & Blomquist, Glenn C.
- 262-265 Environmental innovation and the cost of pollution abatement revisited
by Bréchet, Thierry & Jouvet, Pierre-André
- 266-281 The need for combining IEA and IE tools: The potential effects of a global ban on PVC on climate change
by Kleijn, René & van der Voet, Ester & Udo de Haes, Helias A.
- 282-291 Valuing the potential economic impact of climate change on the Taiwan trout
by Tseng, Wei-Chun & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 292-303 Policy implications of potential conflicts between short-term and long-term efficiency in CO2 emissions abatement
by del Rio González, Pablo
- 304-314 Water allocation by social choice rules: The case of sequential rules
by Goetz, Renan U. & Martinez, Yolanda & Rodrigo, Jofre
- 315-324 Do differences in attitudes explain differences in national climate change policies?
by Tjernström, E. & Tietenberg, T.
- 325-335 Multi-attribute preference modelling and regional land-use planning
by Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini
- 336-347 Harvest and extinction in multi-species ecosystems
by Potts, Matthew D. & Vincent, Jeffrey R.
- 348-355 Estimating the economic benefits of acidic rock drainage clean up using cost shares
by Strong, Aaron & Flores, Nicholas E.
- 356-366 A cost-benefit analysis for the economic growth in China
by Wen, Zongguo & Chen, Jining
- 367-374 Does environmental quality influence health expenditures? Empirical evidence from a panel of selected OECD countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema
- 375-385 Carbon dioxide emission and income: A temporal analysis of cross-country distributional patterns
by Coondoo, Dipankor & Dinda, Soumyananda
- 386-396 Happiness, geography and the environment
by Brereton, Finbarr & Clinch, J. Peter & Ferreira, Susana
- 397-406 Natural vs. financial insurance in the management of public-good ecosystems
by Quaas, Martin F. & Baumgärtner, Stefan
- 407-419 Maximising sustainability of Dutch dairy farming systems for different stakeholders: A modelling approach
by van Calker, K.J. & Berentsen, P.B.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M.
- 420-431 An interdisciplinary model of soybean yield in the Amazon Basin: The climatic, edaphic, and economic determinants
by Vera-Diaz, Maria del Carmen & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Nepstad, Daniel C. & Schlesinger, Peter
- 432-440 Environmental productivity and Kuznets curve in India
by Managi, Shunsuke & Jena, Pradyot Ranjan
March 2008, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-12 Urban and rural attitudes toward municipal water controls: A study of a semi-arid region with limited water supplies
by Pumphrey, R. Gary & Edwards, Jeffrey A. & Becker, Klaus G.
- 13-23 From production-based to consumption-based national emission inventories
by Peters, Glen P.
- 24-34 A coevolutionary model for promoting agricultural sustainability
by Saifi, Basim & Drake, Lars
- 35-47 Estimating worldwide life satisfaction
by Abdallah, Saamah & Thompson, Sam & Marks, Nic
- 48-62 Confronting unfamiliarity with ecosystem functions: The case for an ecosystem service approach to environmental valuation with stated preference methods
by Barkmann, J. & Glenk, K. & Keil, A. & Leemhuis, C. & Dietrich, N. & Gerold, G. & Marggraf, R.
- 63-75 Use of system dynamics modelling in design of an environmental restoration banking institution
by Arquitt, Steve & Johnstone, Ron
- 76-86 Accounting for single and aggregated forest incomes: Application to public cork oak forests in Jerez (Spain) and Iteimia (Tunisia)
by Campos, Pablo & Daly-Hassen, Hamed & Oviedo, José L. & Ovando, Paola & Chebil, Ali
- 87-97 The costs and benefits of refuge requirements: The case of Bt cotton
by Frisvold, George B. & Reeves, Jeanne M.
- 98-110 Shadow prices of environmental outputs and production efficiency of household-level paper recycling units in Vietnam
by Van Ha, Nguyen & Kant, Shashi & Maclaren, Virginia
- 111-124 Agricultural intensification, irrigation and the environment in South Asia: Issues and policy options
by Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John
- 125-135 Eco-social analysis of an East African agro-pastoral system: Management of tsetse and bovine trypanosomiasis
by Baumgärtner, Johann & Gilioli, Gianni & Tikubet, Getachew & Gutierrez, Andrew Paul
- 136-144 Material implication of Chile's economic growth: Combining material flow accounting (MFA) and structural decomposition analysis (SDA)
by J., Pablo Muñoz & Hubacek, Klaus
- 145-154 What influences agricultural professionals' views towards organic agriculture?
by Wheeler, Sarah Ann
- 155-166 Economic valuation of environmental services sustained by water flows in the Yaqui River Delta
by Ojeda, Monica Ilija & Mayer, Alex S. & Solomon, Barry D.
- 167-176 Sustainability: The matter of time horizon and semantic closure
by Velasco, Horacio
- 177-186 Wood and industrialization: Evidence and hypotheses from the case of Spain, 1860-1935
by Iriarte-Goñi, Iñaki & Ayuda, Maria Isabel
- 187-201 Socio-ecological regime transitions in Austria and the United Kingdom
by Krausmann, Fridolin & Schandl, Heinz & Sieferle, Rolf Peter
- 202-203 Tim Robinson , Work, Leisure, and the Environment, The Vicious Circle of Overwork and Over Consumption, Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham (2006) ISBN 1847201032 124 + 10 pp
by Røpke, Inge
February 2008, Volume 64, Issue 4
- 679-682 Two theoretical issues concerning the differential treatment of trading partners in alien species management
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 683-689 Regulating coexistence in Europe: Beware of the domino-effect!
by Demont, Matty & Daems, Wim & Dillen, Koen & Mathijs, Erik & Sausse, Christophe & Tollens, Eric
- 690-700 Mining landscape: A cultural tourist opportunity or an environmental problem: The study case of the Cartagena-La Union Mining District (SE Spain)
by Conesa, Hector M. & Schulin, Rainer & Nowack, Bernd
- 701-715 Dynamic environmental performance analysis: A Malmquist index approach
by Kortelainen, Mika
- 716-728 Reconciling economic and biological modeling of migratory fish stocks: Optimal management of the Atlantic salmon fishery in the Baltic Sea
by Kulmala, Soile & Laukkanen, Marita & Michielsens, Catherine
- 729-740 Contingent valuation: A new perspective
by Schlapfer, Felix
- 741-751 Proposed changes to the Index of Sustainable Economic Welfare: An application to Belgium
by Bleys, Brent
- 752-762 Implications of market orientation on the environmental transformation of industrial firms
by Gonzalez-Benito, Oscar & Gonzalez-Benito, Javier
- 763-769 Permanence discounting for land-based carbon sequestration
by Kim, Man-Keun & McCarl, Bruce A. & Murray, Brian C.
- 770-786 The sufficiency strategy: Would rich-world frugality lower environmental impact
by Alcott, Blake
- 787-797 Local environmental quality and life-satisfaction in Germany
by Rehdanz, Katrin & Maddison, David
- 798-807 Ecological footprint accounting in the life cycle assessment of products
by Huijbregts, Mark A.J. & Hellweg, Stefanie & Frischknecht, Rolf & Hungerbuhler, Konrad & Hendriks, A. Jan
- 808-819 Valuation of the ecosystem services: A psycho-cultural perspective
by Kumar, Manasi & Kumar, Pushpam
- 820-834 A systemic comparative assessment of the multifunctional performance of alternative olive systems in Spain within an AHP-extended framework
by Parra-Lopez, Carlos & Calatrava-Requena, Javier & de-Haro-Gimenez, Tomas
- 835-848 The future of farming: The value of ecosystem services in conventional and organic arable land. An experimental approach
by Sandhu, Harpinder S. & Wratten, Stephen D. & Cullen, Ross & Case, Brad
- 849-857 Optimum management and environmental protection in the aquaculture industry
by Leon-Santana, Miguel & Hernandez, Juan M.
- 858-866 The use of trade measures against illicit fishing: Economic and legal considerations
by Le Gallic, Bertrand