Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
March 2009, Volume 68, Issue 5
- 1385-1397 Environmental degradation as engine of undesirable economic growth via self-protection consumption choices
by Antoci, Angelo
- 1398-1407 Does clean air matter in developing countries' megacities? A hedonic price analysis of the Jakarta housing market, Indonesia
by Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Resosudarmo, Budy P.
- 1408-1416 Economic and environmental impact of the CAP mid-term review on arable crop farming in South-western France
by Mosnier, Claire & Ridier, Aude & Kphaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Françoise
- 1417-1429 Economic implications of maintaining rangeland ecosystem health in a semi-arid savanna
by Teague, W.R. & Kreuter, U.P. & Grant, W.E. & Diaz-Solis, H. & Kothmann, M.M.
- 1430-1440 Asymmetric information, signaling and environmental taxes in oligopoly
by Antelo, Manel & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 1441-1453 Life satisfaction and air quality in London
by MacKerron, George & Mourato, Susana
- 1454-1464 Are virtual water "flows" in Spanish grain trade consistent with relative water scarcity?
by Novo, P. & Garrido, A. & Varela-Ortega, C.
- 1465-1475 Habitat preservation and restoration: Do homebuyers have preferences for quality habitat?
by Bark, R.H. & Osgood, D.E. & Colby, B.G. & Katz, G. & Stromberg, J.
- 1476-1487 Stability of international climate coalitions -- A comparison of transfer schemes
by Nagashima, Miyuki & Dellink, Rob & van Ierland, Ekko & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 1488-1495 Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?
by Bougherara, Douadia & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 1496-1506 The projected costs and benefits of water diversion from and to the Sultan Marshes (Turkey)
by Dadaser-Celik, Filiz & Coggins, Jay S. & Brezonik, Patrick L. & Stefan, Heinz G.
- 1507-1520 Polycentricity, reciprocity, and farmer adoption of conservation practices under community-based governance
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 1521-1534 The dynamics of optimal abatement strategies for multiple pollutants--An illustration in the Greenhouse
by Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till
- 1535-1548 The total economic value of threatened, endangered and rare species: An updated meta-analysis
by Richardson, Leslie & Loomis, John
- 1549-1562 Social capital in community level environmental governance: A critique
by Ishihara, Hiroe & Pascual, Unai
- 1563-1564 Jonathan Isham and Sissel Waage, Editors, Ignition, What You Can Do To Fight Global Warming and Spark A Movement, Island Press (2007) ISBN: 1597261564, 296 pp
by Reibstein, Rick
- 1564-1565 Neil A. Powe , Redesigning Environmental Valuation: Mixing Methods Within Stated Preference Techniques, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2007) ISBN 978 1 84542 279 0 202 pp.
by Johnston, Robert J.
- 1565-1566 John M. Polimeni, Kozo Mayumi, Mario Giampietro and Blake Alcott, The Jevons Paradox and the myth of resource efficiency improvements , Earthscan, London & Sterling VA (2008) ISBN 978-1-84407-462-4 (hbk), pp xvi + 184
by Peet, John
- 1566-1567 K.N. Ninan, Editor, The Economics of Biodiversity Conservation: Valuation in Tropical Forest Ecosystems, Earthscan (2007) ISBN: 1-84407-364-5 and 978-1-88407-364-1, 288 pp
by Tisdell, Clem
February 2009, Volume 68, Issue 4
- 925-928 Mismeasuring biological diversity: Response to Hoffmann and Hoffmann (2008)
by Jost, Lou
- 929-930 Interpretation and application of the Ecological Footprint: A reply to Fiala (2008)
by Kitzes, Justin & Moran, Daniel & Galli, Alessandro & Wada, Yoshihiko & Wackernagel, Mathis
- 931-939 Participation and evaluation for sustainable river basin governance
by Antunes, Paula & Kallis, Giorgos & Videira, Nuno & Santos, Rui
- 940-954 3 pillars and 1 beam: Quality of river basin governance processes
by Pereira, Ângela Guimarães & Quintana, Serafin Corral
- 955-964 Motives behind willingness to pay for improving biodiversity in a water ecosystem: Economics, ethics and social psychology
by Spash, Clive L. & Urama, Kevin & Burton, Rob & Kenyon, Wendy & Shannon, Peter & Hill, Gary
- 965-978 Scoping river basin management issues with participatory modelling: The Baixo Guadiana experience
by Videira, Nuno & Antunes, Paula & Santos, Rui
- 979-989 Beyond the manual: Practicing deliberative visioning in a Greek island
by Kallis, Giorgos & Hatzilacou, Dionyssia & Mexa, Alexandra & Coccossis, Harry & Svoronou, Eleni
- 990-1005 Participative multi-criteria analysis for the evaluation of water governance alternatives. A case in the Costa del Sol (Málaga)
by Paneque Salgado, P. & Corral Quintana, S. & Guimarães Pereira, Â. & del Moral Ituarte, L. & Pedregal Mateos, B.
- 1006-1019 Conceptualizing sustainable development: An assessment methodology connecting values, knowledge, worldviews and scenarios
by de Vries, Bert J.M. & Petersen, Arthur C.
- 1020-1031 The shadow price of assimilative capacity in optimal flow pollution control
by Leandri, Marc
- 1032-1039 The economic impacts of drought on the economy of Iran: An integration of linear programming and macroeconometric modelling approaches
by Salami, Habibollah & Shahnooshi, Naser & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 1040-1051 Pollution and life expectancy: How environmental policy can promote growth
by Pautrel, Xavier
- 1052-1060 The water footprint of energy from biomass: A quantitative assessment and consequences of an increasing share of bio-energy in energy supply
by Gerbens-Leenes, P.W. & Hoekstra, A.Y. & van der Meer, Th.
- 1061-1073 Ecological and economic sustainability in fishery management: A multi-agent model for understanding competition and cooperation
by BenDor, Todd & Scheffran, Jürgen & Hannon, Bruce
- 1074-1082 Agricultural impacts on water quality and implications for virtual water trading decisions
by Dabrowski, J.M. & Murray, K. & Ashton, P.J. & Leaner, J.J.
- 1083-1092 Applying tradable permits to biodiversity conservation: Effects of space-dependent conservation benefits and cost heterogeneity on habitat allocation
by Drechsler, Martin & Wätzold, Frank
- 1093-1099 Substitutability and weighting of ecological and economic indicators: Exploring the importance of various components of a synthetic index
by Salvati, Luca & Zitti, Marco
- 1100-1105 The uncertain moral context of price changes
by Freitas, Luiz & Wagner, Jeffrey
- 1106-1115 Conflict between groups of players in coupled socio-economic and ecological dynamics
by Suzuki, Yukari & Iwasa, Yoh
- 1116-1126 EU Emission Allowances and the stock market: Evidence from the electricity industry
by Oberndorfer, Ulrich
- 1127-1139 Adjusted net saving and welfare change
by Gnègnè, Yacouba
- 1140-1148 The impact of offering two versus three alternatives in choice modelling experiments
by Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeff
- 1149-1159 Taking the "U" out of Kuznets: A comprehensive analysis of the EKC and environmental degradation
by Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Chambers, Dustin & Kahn, James R.
- 1160-1170 Relating the environmental impact of consumption to household expenditures: An input-output analysis
by Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Nonhebel, Sanderine & Moll, Henri C.
- 1171-1181 Transdisciplinary co-production of knowledge in the development of organic agriculture in Switzerland
by Aeberhard, Andrea & Rist, Stephan
- 1182-1194 Environmental efficiency and labour productivity: Trade-off or joint dynamics? A theoretical investigation and empirical evidence from Italy using NAMEA
by Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto
- 1195-1212 Testing for the presence of some features of increasing returns to adoption factors in energy system dynamics: An analysis via the learning curve approach
by Kahouli-Brahmi, Sondes
- 1213-1225 Measuring fossil resource inequality--A case study for the UK between 1968 and 2000
by Papathanasopoulou, Eleni & Jackson, Tim
- 1226-1238 Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Jöst, Frank & Winkler, Ralph
- 1239-1256 Institutionalized pollution havens
by Cole, Matthew A. & Fredriksson, Per G.
- 1257-1267 The social value of carbon sequestered in Great Britain's woodlands
by Brainard, Julii & Bateman, Ian J. & Lovett, Andrew A.
- 1268-1269 P. Peeters, Editor, Tourism and Climate Change Mitigation, Methods, Greenhouse Gas Reductions and Policies, Stichting NHTV (2007) ISBN 978 90 72766533
by Huijbens, Edward H.
- 1269-1270 Robert Repetto, Editor, Punctuated Equilibrium and the Dynamics of U.S. Environmental Policy,, Yale University Press, New Haven and London (2006) ISBN:13:978-0-300-11076-0, 292 pp.
by Frantzeskaki, Niki
- 1270-1272 Rationality and the Environment, Decision-making in Environmental Politics and Assessment, Bo Elling, Earthscan, London (2008) ISBN 978-1-84407-524-9 281 pp
by Frantzeskaki, Niki & Thissen, Wil
- 1272-1273 John O'Neill, Alan Holland and Andrew Light , Environmental values, Routledge (2008)
by Rauschmayer, Felix
January 2009, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 594-604 A matter of opinion--How ecological and neoclassical environmental economists and think about sustainability and economics
by Illge, Lydia & Schwarze, Reimund
- 605-612 Critical natural capital revisited: Ecological resilience and sustainable development
by Brand, Fridolin
- 613-624 Forest incomes and rural livelihoods in Chiradzulu District, Malawi
by Kamanga, Penjani & Vedeld, Paul & Sjaastad, Espen
- 625-633 Risk management instruments for debt driven conservation efforts: The case of India's Project Tiger
by Damodaran, A.
- 634-642 What exactly is corporate responsibility towards nature?: Ecological responsibility or management of nature?: A pluri-disciplinary standpoint
by Bazin, Damien
- 643-653 Defining and classifying ecosystem services for decision making
by Fisher, Brendan & Turner, R. Kerry & Morling, Paul
- 654-668 Identifying cost-effective hotspots for restoring natural capital and enhancing landscape multifunctionality
by Crossman, Neville D. & Bryan, Brett A.
- 669-679 An empirical study of the initial adoption of ISO 14001 in Japanese manufacturing firms
by Nishitani, Kimitaka
- 680-691 A methodology to estimate impacts of domestic policies on deforestation: Compensated Successful Efforts for "avoided deforestation" (REDD)
by Combes Motel, P. & Pirard, R. & Combes, J.-L.
- 692-709 Do increases in energy efficiency improve environmental quality and sustainability?
by Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen
- 710-718 How economic growth becomes a cost: The scarcity multiplier
by Smith, Paul E.
- 719-730 Why do manufacturing facilities introduce environmental management systems? Improving and/or signaling performance
by Johnstone, Nick & Labonne, Julien
- 731-742 Public support for reducing US reliance on fossil fuels: Investigating household willingness-to-pay for energy research and development
by Li, Hui & Jenkins-Smith, Hank C. & Silva, Carol L. & Berrens, Robert P. & Herron, Kerry G.
- 743-761 Institutional dimensions of Payments for Ecosystem Services: An analysis of Mexico's carbon forestry programme
by Corbera, Esteve & Soberanis, Carmen González & Brown, Katrina
- 762-776 Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of yellow-eyed penguin recovery
by Busch, Jonah & Cullen, Ross
- 777-786 Can natural disasters have positive consequences? Investigating the role of embodied technical change
by Hallegatte, Stéphane & Dumas, Patrice
- 787-797 Impacts from restoration strategies: Assessment through valuation workshops
by Álvarez-Farizo, Begoña & Gil, José M. & Howard, B.J.
- 798-809 Institutional Resource Regimes: Towards sustainability through the combination of property-rights theory and policy analysis
by Gerber, Jean-David & Knoepfel, Peter & Nahrath, Stéphane & Varone, Frédéric
- 810-821 Economic valuation of the vulnerability of world agriculture confronted with pollinator decline
by Gallai, Nicola & Salles, Jean-Michel & Settele, Josef & Vaissière, Bernard E.
- 822-835 Modeling production externalities in the maquila industry
by Zerlentes, Becky & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Weiler, Stephan
- 836-849 Equity weighting and the marginal damage costs of climate change
by Anthoff, David & Hepburn, Cameron & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 850-860 Consumers' motivational associations favoring free-range meat or less meat
by de Boer, Joop & Boersema, Jan J. & Aiking, Harry
- 861-878 The empirical analysis of the determinants for environmental technological change: A research agenda
by del Río González, Pablo
- 879-887 Increased ecoefficiency and gross rebound effect: Evidence from USA and six European countries 1960-2002
by Holm, Stig-Olof & Englund, Göran
- 888-895 Application of analytic hierarchy process-based model of Ratio of Comprehensive Cost to Comprehensive Profit (RCCCP) in pest management
by Wan, Nianfeng & Jiang, Jiexian & Ji, Xiangyun & Deng, Jianyu
- 896-904 Climate change and its marginalizing effect on agriculture
by Mestre-Sanchís, Fernando & Feijóo-Bello, María Luisa
- 905-914 Input-output subsystems and pollution: An application to the service sector and CO2 emissions in Spain
by Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio
- 915-924 The political economy of global carbon emissions reductions
by DeCanio, Stephen J.
December 2008, Volume 68, Issue 1-2
- 1-13 Volitional pragmatism
by Bromley, Daniel W.
- 14-23 Contribution values of biodiversity to ecosystem performances: A viability perspective
by Béné, C. & Doyen, L.
- 24-33 Participatory modeling of endangered wildlife systems: Simulating the sage-grouse and land use in Central Washington
by Beall, Allyson & Zeoli, Len
- 34-45 Conserving what's important: Using choice model scenarios to value local cattle breeds in East Africa
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Drucker, Adam G.
- 46-55 A note on the interaction between corporate social responsibility and financial performance
by Scholtens, Bert
- 56-67 Being green and export intensity of SMEs: The moderating influence of perceived uncertainty
by Martin-Tapia, Inmaculada & Aragon-Correa, Juan Alberto & Senise-Barrio, Maria Eugenia
- 68-79 Participative democracy and local environmental issues
by Martinez, Emmanuel & Tazdaït, Tarik & Tovar, Elisabeth
- 80-95 Luxury or 'lock-in'? An exploration of unsustainable consumption in the UK: 1968 to 2000
by Jackson, Tim & Papathanasopoulou, Eleni
- 96-105 Cost-efficient choice of measures in agriculture to reduce the nitrogen load flowing from the Danube River into the Black Sea: An analysis for Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania
by Fröschl, Lena & Pierrard, Roger & Schönbäck, Wilfried
- 106-115 A reexamination of the role of income for the trade and environment debate
by Kellenberg, Derek K.
- 116-125 Ecosystem service value assessment for constructed wetlands: A case study in Hangzhou, China
by Yang, Wu & Chang, Jie & Xu, Bin & Peng, Changhui & Ge, Ying
- 126-140 Long term trends in resource exergy consumption and useful work supplies in the UK, 1900 to 2000
by Warr, Benjamin & Schandl, Heinz & Ayres, Robert U.
- 141-161 Watershed shift: Collaboration and employers in the New York City Catskill/Delaware Watershed from 1990-2003
by Hoffman, Joan
- 162-168 Regional convergence of environmental variables: Empirical evidences from land degradation
by Salvati, Luca & Zitti, Marco
- 169-182 Norms and economic motivation in the Swedish green electricity market
by Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik
- 183-193 Coase, Pigou and the potato: Whither farmers' rights?
by Bertacchini, Enrico E.
- 194-204 A three-perspective view of greenhouse gas emission responsibilities in New Zealand
by Andrew, Robbie & Forgie, Vicky
- 205-209 Environmental regulations and market power: The case of the Korean manufacturing industries
by Lee, Myunghun
- 210-220 Climate policy and ancillary benefits: A survey and integration into the modelling of international negotiations on climate change
by Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 221-229 The sustainable residential water use: Sustainability, efficiency and social equity. The European experience
by Bithas, Kostas
- 230-239 Biosecurity incentives, network effects, and entry of a rapidly spreading pest
by Hennessy, David A.
- 240-248 The role of natural resource amenities in attracting retirees: Implications for economic growth policy
by Poudyal, Neelam C. & Hodges, Donald G. & Cordell, H. Ken
- 249-258 Industrial output restriction and the Kyoto protocol: An input-output approach with application to Canada
by Lixon, Benoit & Thomassin, Paul J. & Hamaide, Bertrand
- 259-272 Trust, cooperation, and implementation of sustainability programs: The case of Local Agenda 21
by Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio
- 273-287 Relationships between water pollutant discharges per capita (PDCs) and indicators of economic level, water supply and sanitation in developing countries
by Tsuzuki, Yoshiaki
- 288-294 Economic impact of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: An input-output analysis
by Llop, Maria
- 295-305 Estimating optimal conservation in the context of agri-environmental schemes
by Wätzold, Frank & Lienhoop, Nele & Drechsler, Martin & Settele, Josef
- 306-316 Eco-efficiency analysis of industrial system in China: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Fan, Ziying & Yuan, Zengwei & Ge, Junjie
- 317-327 The biophysical perspective of a middle income economy: Material flows in Mexico
by Gonzalez-Martinez, Ana Citlalic & Schandl, Heinz
- 328-335 Valuing black-faced spoonbill conservation in Macao: A policy and contingent valuation study
by Jin, Jianjun & Wang, Zhishi & Liu, Xuemin
- 336-344 Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation in Cameroon -- Assessing costs and benefits
by Bellassen, Valentin & Gitz, Vincent
- 345-352 Reexamination of stock price reaction to environmental performance: A GARCH application
by Yamaguchi, Keiko
- 353-361 Measuring consumption in households: Interpretations and strategies
by Jensen, Jesper Ole
- 362-369 Valuing local endangered species: The role of intra-species substitutes
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Ojea, Elena
- 370-380 Swedish agriculture during the twentieth century in relation to sustainability
by Saifi, Basim & Drake, Lars
- 381-393 Costs of climate change: The effects of rising temperatures on health and productivity in Germany
by Hübler, Michael & Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja
- 394-407 Long term changes in social metabolism and land use in Czechoslovakia, 1830-2000: An energy transition under changing political regimes
by Kuskova, Petra & Gingrich, Simone & Krausmann, Fridolin
- 408-421 Marginal CO2 cost pass-through under imperfect competition in power markets
by Chernyavs'ka, Liliya & Gullì, Francesco
- 422-428 Increasing marginal returns and the danger of collapse of commercially valuable fish stocks
by Maroto, Jose M. & Moran, Manuel
- 429-436 Wetland ownership and management in a common property resource setting: A case study of Hakaluki Haor in Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Irina & Deaton, B. James & Sarker, Rakhal & Virani, Tasneem
- 437-446 Valuing future development rights: The costs of conservation easements
by Anderson, Kathryn & Weinhold, Diana
- 447-460 Employment impacts of EU biofuels policy: Combining bottom-up technology information and sectoral market simulations in an input-output framework
by Neuwahl, Frederik & Löschel, Andreas & Mongelli, Ignazio & Delgado, Luis
- 461-471 A common-pool resource approach for water quality management: An Australian case study
by Sarker, Ashutosh & Ross, Helen & Shrestha, Krishna K.
- 472-485 Promoting environmentally sound furniture by green public procurement
by Parikka-Alhola, Katriina
- 486-503 Salinity in water markets: An experimental investigation of the Sunraysia Salinity Levy in Australia
by Duke, Charlotte & Gangadharan, Lata
- 504-516 The 'neighbor effect': Simulating dynamics in consumer preferences for new vehicle technologies
by Mau, Paulus & Eyzaguirre, Jimena & Jaccard, Mark & Collins-Dodd, Colleen & Tiedemann, Kenneth
- 517-524 Estimating cost functions for the four large carnivores in Sweden
by Bostedt, Göran & Grahn, Pontus
- 525-531 Farmers' satisfaction with aquaculture -- A logistic model in Vietnam
by Duc, Nguyen Minh
- 532-535 Least-cost tradeable risk permit scheme for controlling risk of introducing invasive alien species by shipping
by Feng, Hong Li & Hennessy, David A.
- 536-546 Using attitudinal data to identify latent classes that vary in their preference for landscape preservation
by Morey, Edward & Thiene, Mara & De Salvo, Maria & Signorello, Giovanni
- 547-555 The Environment and Well-Being in Urban China
by Smyth, Russell & Mishra, Vinod & Qian, Xiaolei
- 556-569 The threat of weighting biases in environmental decision analysis
by Hämäläinen, Raimo P. & Alaja, Susanna
- 570-581 Bounded rationality in contingent valuation: Empirical evidence using cognitive psychology
by Frör, Oliver
- 582-592 Natural disasters impacting a macroeconomic model with endogenous dynamics
by Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael
November 2008, Volume 67, Issue 4
- 519-525 Measuring sustainability: Why the ecological footprint is bad economics and bad environmental science
by Fiala, Nathan
- 526-537 The rebound effect: An evolutionary perspective
by Ruzzenenti, F. & Basosi, R.
- 538-551 Integrating public demands into model-based design for multifunctional agriculture: An application to intensive Dutch dairy landscapes
by Parra-López, Carlos & Groot, Jeroen C.J. & Carmona-Torres, Carmen & Rossing, Walter A.H.
- 552-559 Willingness to accept compensation for the environmental risks of oil transport on the Amazon: A choice modeling experiment
by Casey, James F. & Kahn, James R. & Rivas, Alexandre A.F.
- 560-573 Socio-ecological explanations for crowding-out effects from economic field experiments in southern Africa
by Vollan, Bjørn
- 574-588 Designing, testing and implementing a trial dryland salinity credit trade scheme
by Connor, Jeffery D. & Ward, John & Clifton, Craig & Proctor, Wendy & Hatton MacDonald, Darla
- 589-597 Energy substitutions, climate change and carbon sinks
by Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel
- 598-607 Valuing environmental and health risk in agriculture: A choice experiment approach to pesticides in Italy
by Travisi, Chiara Maria & Nijkamp, Peter
- 608-618 The value of ecosystem services provided by the U.S. National Wildlife Refuge System in the contiguous U.S
by Ingraham, Molly W. & Foster, Shonda Gilliland
- 619-629 Tariff escalation and invasive species damages
by Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle
- 630-639 Spatial organization, transport, and climate change: Comparing instruments of spatial planning and policy
by Grazi, Fabio & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 640-645 Behavioral economics for environmental policy
by Venkatachalam, L.
- 646-657 Can sustainable consumption be learned? A model of cultural evolution
by Buenstorf, Guido & Cordes, Christian
- 658-666 The spatial impact of genetically modified crops
by Munro, Alistair
- 667-682 Testing assumptions underlying economic research on transgenic food crops for Third World farmers: Evidence from Cuba, Guatemala and Mexico
by Soleri, Daniela & Cleveland, David A. & Glasgow, Garrett & Sweeney, Stuart H. & Cuevas, Flavio Aragón & Fuentes, Mario R. & Ríos L., Humberto
October 2008, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 345-351 Preference uncertainty in contingent valuation
by Akter, Sonia & Bennett, Jeff & Akhter, Sanzida
- 352-361 Designing trans-disciplinary research to support policy formulation for sustainable agricultural development
by Vandermeulen, V. & Van Huylenbroeck, G.
- 362-372 Regional sustainability: How useful are current tools of sustainability assessment at the regional scale?
by Graymore, Michelle L.M. & Sipe, Neil G. & Rickson, Roy E.
- 373-383 Considering the effects of imprecision and uncertainty in ecological footprint estimation: An approach in a fuzzy environment
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Munday, Max
- 384-393 Relating the philosophy and practice of ecological economics: The role of concepts, models, and case studies in inter- and transdisciplinary sustainability research
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Becker, Christian & Frank, Karin & Müller, Birgit & Quaas, Martin
- 394-404 Gains from configuration: The transboundary protected area as a conservation tool
by Busch, Jonah
- 405-411 Alternatives to conventional crude oil: When, how quickly, and market driven?
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Shiers, Laura D.
- 412-419 Meeting the demand: An estimation of potential future greenhouse gas emissions from meat production
by Fiala, Nathan
- 420-429 Using the concept of yield to assess the sustainability of different tourist types
by Becken, S. & Simmons, D.
- 430-440 Voting on the environment: Price or ideology? Evidence from Swiss referendums
by Bornstein, Nicholas & Lanz, Bruno
- 441-456 Measuring sustainable development: Some empirical evidence for France from eight alternative indicators
by Nourry, Myriam
- 457-464 The "tragedy of tourism resources" as the outcome of a strategic game: A new analytical framework
by Bimonte, Salvatore
- 465-472 A change in market responses to the environmental management ranking in Japan
by Takeda, Fumiko & Tomozawa, Takanori
- 473-484 Changes in social welfare and sustainability: Theoretical issues and empirical evidence
by Vouvaki, Dimitra & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 485-491 Precautionary principle as a rule of choice with optimism on windfall gains and pessimism on catastrophic losses
by Basili, Marcello & Chateauneuf, Alain & Fontini, Fulvio
- 492-502 Carbon sequestration and farm income in West Africa: Identifying best management practices for smallholder agricultural systems in northern Ghana
by González-Estrada, Ernesto & Rodriguez, Luis C. & Walen, Valerie K. & Naab, Jesse B. & Koo, Jawoo & Jones, James W. & Herrero, Mario & Thornton, Philip K.
- 503-513 Resource abundance and internal armed conflict: Types of natural resources and the incidence of 'new wars'
by Welsch, Heinz
- 514-515 Herman Daly and Edward Elgar , Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development: Selected Essays of Herman Daly (2007) ISBN 978 1 84720 101 0 (hardbound), x + 270 pages
by Norgaard, Richard
- 515-516 Making development more sustainable: Sustainomics framework and practical applications, Mohan Munasinghe, Munasinghe Institute for Development, Colombo, Sri Lanka, 2007, 650 pp
by Reibstein, Rick
- 516-517 Global environmental negotiations and US interests
by Selin, Henrik
September 2008, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 153-156 Forest and water: The value of native temperate forests in supplying water for human consumption: A comment
by Figueroa, Eugenio & Pasten, Roberto
- 157-158 Response to commentary on the paper "forests and water: The value of native temperate forests in supplying water for human consumption"
by Núñez, Daisy & Nahuelhual, Laura
- 159-161 Introduction to the special issue on biodiversity and policy
by Nunes, Paulo A.L.D. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 162-174 Compensation payments for habitat heterogeneity: Existence, efficiency, and fairness considerations
by Ohl, C. & Drechsler, M. & Johst, K. & Wätzold, F.
- 175-183 Green auctions: A biodiversity study of mechanism design with externalities
by Espinola-Arredondo, Ana
- 184-193 The value of conserving genetic resources for R&D: A survey
by Sarr, Mare & Goeschl, Timo & Swanson, Tim
- 194-204 Counting the cost of vulture decline--An appraisal of the human health and other benefits of vultures in India
by Markandya, Anil & Taylor, Tim & Longo, Alberto & Murty, M.N. & Murty, S. & Dhavala, K.
- 205-216 Economic valuation of habitat defragmentation: A study of the Veluwe, the Netherlands
by van der Heide, C. Martijn & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 217-231 Economic valuation of biodiversity: A comparative study
by Nijkamp, Peter & Vindigni, Gabriella & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 232-243 Biodiversity value and the optimal location of forest conservation sites in Southern Finland
by Kallio, A. Maarit I. & Hänninen, Riitta & Vainikainen, Nina & Luque, Sandra
- 244-252 K. William Kapp's theory of social costs and environmental policy: Towards political ecological economics
by Berger, Sebastian
- 253-264 Qualitative valuation of environmental criteria through a group consensus based on stochastic dominance
by Zendehdel, Kamran & Rademaker, Michael & De Baets, Bernard & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 265-273 Markov chain modeling of the global technological lifetime of copper
by Eckelman, Matthew J. & Daigo, Ichiro
- 274-280 Eco-efficiency approach for global warming in the context of Kyoto Mechanism
by Cha, Kyounghoon & Lim, Songtak & Hur, Tak
- 281-310 Sustainability economics: Where do we stand?
by Ayres, Robert U.
- 311-317 Reversing deforestation? Bioenergy and society in two Brazilian models
by Ceccon, Eliane & Miramontes, Octavio
- 318-326 Taxation of multiple greenhouse gases and the effects on income distribution: A case study of the Netherlands
by Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Moll, Henri C. & Drissen, Eric & Wilting, Harry C.
- 327-340 Watershed externalities, shifting cropping patterns and groundwater depletion in Indian semi-arid villages: The effect of alternative water pricing policies
by Shiferaw, Bekele & Reddy, V. Ratna & Wani, Suhas P.
- 341-341 J. Timmons Roberts and Bradley C. Parks , A Climate of Injustice: Global Inequality, North-South Politics and Climate Policy, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2007) ISBN-13 978-0-262-68161-2, pp. 404
by Walker, Gordon
- 342-343 Nick Johnstone, Editor, Environmental Policy and Corporate Behavior, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2007) ISBN 1 84720 032 7, 288 pp
by DeCanio, Stephen J.
August 2008, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-19 Theoretical foundations of sustainable economic welfare indicators -- ISEW and political economy of the disembedded system
by Brennan, Andrew John
- 20-31 Getting fourteen for the price of one! Understanding the factors that influence land value and how they affect biodiversity conservation in central Brazil
by Lourival, Reinaldo & Caleman, Silvia Morales de Queiroz & Villar, Gabriela Isla Martins & Ribeiro, Ana Raquel & Elkin, Ché
- 32-40 Assessing the ecological and economic benefits of a no-take marine reserve
by Wielgus, Jeffrey & Sala, Enric & Gerber, Leah R.
- 41-54 Causal relationship between energy consumption and GDP growth revisited: A dynamic panel data approach
by Huang, Bwo-Nung & Hwang, M.J. & Yang, C.W.
- 55-65 Environmental regulation and MNEs location: Does CSR matter?
by Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert
- 66-74 Beyond the lamppost: Optimal prevention and control of the Brown Tree Snake in Hawaii
by Burnett, Kimberly M. & D'Evelyn, Sean & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Nantamanasikarn, Porntawee & Roumasset, James A.
- 75-82 An empirical study of income growth and manufacturing industry pollution in New England, 1980-1990
by Hanna, Bríd Gleeson
- 83-92 Analysis of the effectiveness of the first European Pollutant Emission Register (EPER)
by Cañón-de-Francia, Joaquín & Garcés-Ayerbe, Concepción & Ramírez-Alesón, Marisa
- 93-103 Port-induced erosion prediction and valuation of a local recreational beach
by Saengsupavanich, Cherdvong & Seenprachawong, Udomsak & Gallardo, Wenresti G. & Shivakoti, Ganesh P.