2006, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 399-406 Do stated preference methods stand the test of time? A test of the stability of contingent values and models for health risks when facing an extreme event
by Brouwer, Roy
- 407-419 Characterizing the effects of valuation methodology in function-based benefits transfer
by Johnston, Robert J. & Besedin, Elena Y. & Ranson, Matthew H.
- 420-428 Prospects for the use of choice modelling for benefit transfer
by Morrison, Mark & Bergland, Olvar
- 429-434 International benefit transfer: Methods and validity tests
by Ready, Richard & Navrud, Stale
- 435-449 Mapping ecosystem services: Practical challenges and opportunities in linking GIS and value transfer
by Troy, Austin & Wilson, Matthew A.
- 450-460 The aggregation of environmental benefit values: Welfare measures, distance decay and total WTP
by Bateman, Ian J. & Day, Brett H. & Georgiou, Stavros & Lake, Iain
- 461-472 International valuation databases: Overview, methods and operational issues
by McComb, Greg & Lantz, Van & Nash, Katrina & Rittmaster, Robyn
- 473-482 Clean water, ecological benefits, and benefits transfer: A work in progress at the U.S. EPA
by Iovanna, Richard & Griffiths, Charles
2006, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-4 Some statistical properties of a generic container inspection policy in invasive species management
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick
- 5-8 Some probabilistic attributes of inspection policies in alien species management
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 9-13 An aggregate measure of what? A reply to Zerbe, Bauman, and Finkle
by Sagoff, Mark
- 14-16 A preference for an aggregate measure: A reply to Sagoff
by Zerbe, Richard Jr. & Bauman, Yoram & Finkle, Aaron
- 17-23 The human actor in ecological economics: Philosophical approach and research perspectives
by Becker, Christian
- 24-26 Remembering the future: A commentary on "Intergenerational discounting: A new intuitive approach"
by Prager, Michael H. & Shertzer, Kyle W.
- 27-35 Inuit economic adaptations for a changing global climate
by Leduc, Timothy B.
- 36-48 Establishing a multi-stakeholder value index in medicinal plants--an economic study on selected plants in Kerala and Tamilnadu States of India
by Suneetha, M.S. & Chandrakanth, M.G.
- 49-64 Computable general equilibrium models for sustainability impact assessment: Status quo and prospects
by Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas
- 65-74 Commercial collection of NTFPs and households living in or near the forests: Case study in Que, Con Cuong and Ma, Tuong Duong, Nghe An, Vietnam
by Viet Quang, Dang & Nam Anh, Tran
- 75-85 In search of optimal stocking regimes in semi-arid grazing lands: One size does not fit all
by Campbell, Bruce M. & Gordon, Iain J. & Luckert, Martin K. & Petheram, Lisa & Vetter, Susanne
- 86-99 Sustainability indicators, policy and governance: Issues for ecological economics
by Hezri, Adnan A. & Dovers, Stephen R.
- 100-110 Stakeholder participation in the design of environmental policy mixes
by Santos, Rui & Antunes, Paula & Baptista, Gualter & Mateus, Pedro & Madruga, Luisa
- 111-118 Slacks-based efficiency measures for modeling environmental performance
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L.
- 119-128 Implications of transdisciplinarity for sustainability research
by Hirsch Hadorn, Gertrude & Bradley, David & Pohl, Christian & Rist, Stephan & Wiesmann, Urs
- 129-137 Concepts of legitimacy within the context of adaptive water management strategies
by Gearey, Mary & Jeffrey, Paul
- 138-144 Do declining discount rates lead to time inconsistent economic advice?
by Hansen, Anders Chr.
- 145-156 Using a choice experiment to account for preference heterogeneity in wetland attributes: The case of Cheimaditida wetland in Greece
by Birol, Ekin & Karousakis, Katia & Koundouri, Phoebe
- 157-167 Sustainability and growth when manufactured capital and natural capital are not substitutable
by Comolli, Paul
- 168-175 Application of the distance function to nonmarket valuation of environmental goods and services: An illustrative example
by Aiken, Deborah Vaughn
- 176-185 The economic value of coffee (Coffea arabica) genetic resources
by Hein, Lars & Gatzweiler, Franz
- 186-203 The water footprint of cotton consumption: An assessment of the impact of worldwide consumption of cotton products on the water resources in the cotton producing countries
by Chapagain, A.K. & Hoekstra, A.Y. & Savenije, H.H.G. & Gautam, R.
- 204-215 Stochastic frontier analysis of total factor productivity in the offshore oil and gas industry
by Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A.
- 216-227 Incorporating sea turtle interactions in a multi-objective programming model for Hawaii's longline fishery
by Pradhan, Naresh C. & Leung, PingSun
- 228-245 Pollution haven hypothesis and environmental impacts of foreign direct investment: The case of industrial emission of sulfur dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces
by He, Jie
- 246-259 Integrated ecological economics accounting approach to evaluation of inter-basin water transfers: An application to the Lesotho Highlands Water Project
by Matete, Mampiti & Hassan, Rashid
- 260-270 Assessment of land use and land use change and forestry (LULUCF) as CDM projects in Brazil
by Teixeira, Marcos Alexandre & Murray, Marcus Luke & Carvalho, M.G.
- 271-281 The index of sustainable economic welfare (ISEW) for a local authority: A case study in Italy
by Pulselli, Federico Maria & Ciampalini, Francesca & Tiezzi, Enzo & Zappia, Carlo
- 282-298 The instability of the adjusted and unadjusted environmental Kuznets curves
by Auci, Sabrina & Becchetti, Leonardo
- 299-307 Contingent valuation: Environmental polling or preference engine?
by MacMillan, Douglas & Hanley, Nick & Lienhoop, Nele
- 308-319 Determinants of visitors' willingness to pay for the National Marine Park of Zakynthos, Greece
by Togridou, Anatoli & Hovardas, Tasos & Pantis, John D.
- 320-323 The spatial econometrics of elephant population change: A note
by Frank, Bjorn & Maurseth, Per Botolf
- 324-332 A sustainable perspective on the knowledge economy: A critique of Austrian and mainstream views
by Lin, Brian Chi-ang
2006, Volume 59, Issue 4
- 401-405 Environmental Keynesian macroeconomics: Some further discussion
by Sim, Nicholas C.S.
- 406-418 An adaptive learning process for developing and applying sustainability indicators with local communities
by Reed, Mark S. & Fraser, Evan D.G. & Dougill, Andrew J.
- 419-428 The income-environment relationship: Evidence from a binary response model
by Verbeke, Tom & De Clercq, Marc
- 429-439 Cost-efficient eutrophication control in a shallow lake ecosystem subject to two steady states
by Hein, Lars
- 440-450 Pension funds, corporate responsibility and sustainability
by Amalric, Franck
- 451-461 The EKC for SO2: Does firm size matter?
by Merlevede, Bruno & Verbeke, Tom & De Clercq, Marc
- 462-476 Accounting for India's forest wealth
by Atkinson, Giles & Gundimeda, Haripriya
- 477-486 Environmental compliance by firms in the manufacturing sector in Mexico
by Gangadharan, Lata
- 487-498 Relative and absolute scarcity of nature. Assessing the roles of economics and ecology for biodiversity conservation
by Baumgartner, Stefan & Becker, Christian & Faber, Malte & Manstetten, Reiner
- 499-510 Transboundary effects of environmental policy: Markets and emission leakages
by Bruvoll, Annegrete & Faehn, Taran
- 511-518 The differential impact of user heterogeneity in resource management: A case study from India
by Srinivasan, Jeena T.
- 519-529 Colombian international trade from a physical perspective: Towards an ecological "Prebisch thesis"
by Perez-Rincon, Mario Alejandro
- 530-539 Users and non-users of conservation areas: Are there differences in WTP, motives and the validity of responses in CVM surveys?
by Kniivila, Matleena
- 540-540 Erratum to "Evolving knowledge and the precautionary principle" [Ecological Economics 53 (2005) 169-176]
by Dorman, Peter
2006, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 243-244 Critique to Rodrigues et al. 2005. Ecological Economics 54, 382-396
by Ares, Jorge
- 245-246 Constraints on dematerialisation and allocation of natural capital along a sustainable growth path: Reply to Jorge Ares
by Rodrigues, Joao & Domingos, Tiago & Conceicao, Pedro & Belbute, Jose
- 247-255 A pilot test of a new stated preference valuation method: Continuous attribute-based stated choice
by Ready, Richard & Fisher, Ann & Guignet, Dennis & Stedman, Richard & Wang, Junchao
- 256-266 Designing an indicator of environmental responsibility
by Rodrigues, Joao & Domingos, Tiago & Giljum, Stefan & Schneider, Francois
- 267-274 Protein consumption and sustainability: Diet diversity in EU-15
by de Boer, Joop & Helms, Martine & Aiking, Harry
- 275-286 Modeling the environmental collaboration process: A deductive approach
by Bruce, Christopher
- 287-295 The economic impact of global climate change on Mediterranean rangeland ecosystems: A Space-for-Time approach
by Fleischer, Aliza & Sternberg, Marcelo
- 296-304 Organizing a public ecosystem service economy for sustaining biodiversity
by Gatzweiler, Franz W.
- 305-311 Comparing aggregating methods for constructing the composite environmental index: An objective measure
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L.
- 312-323 Globalization, firm-level characteristics and environmental management: A study of Japan
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Shimamoto, Kenichi
- 324-330 The polluter pays principle and potential conflicts in society
by Glazyrina, Irina & Glazyrin, Vasiliy & Vinnichenko, Sergey
- 331-340 Causes and consequences of lexicographic choices in stated choice studies
by Saelensminde, Kjartan
- 341-352 Power distribution, the external environment and common property forest governance: A local user groups model
by Perez-Cirera, Vanessa & Lovett, Jon C.
- 353-363 The relative value of farm animal welfare
by Chilton, Susan M. & Burgess, Diane & Hutchinson, W. George
- 364-374 Economic valuation of a seed dispersal service in the Stockholm National Urban Park, Sweden
by Hougner, Cajsa & Colding, Johan & Soderqvist, Tore
- 375-393 Constructing physical input-output tables for environmental modeling and accounting: Framework and illustrations
by Hoekstra, Rutger & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 394-394 Beyond oil the view from Hubbert's peak
by Baldwin, James
- 395-397 Edwin Woerdman, The Institutional Economics of Market-Based Climate Policy, Elsevier, Amsterdam (2004) ISBN 0-444-51573-9 326 pp.
by Howarth, Richard B.
- 397-399 Limits to growth: The 30-year update
by Costanza, Robert
- 394-395 Frank Ackerman and Lisa Heinzerling, Priceless: On Knowing the Price of Everything and the Value of Nothing, The New Press (2004) ISBN 1-56584-850-0 277 pp.
by Hernick, Charles A.
2006, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 185-186 Migration, globalization and the environment--introduction to the special issue
by Muradian, Roldan & Neumayer, Eric & Ropke, Inge
- 187-190 Population, migration, and globalization
by Daly, Herman E.
- 191-194 Migration and sustainability--compatible or contradictory?
by Ropke, Inge
- 195-198 Global environmental resources versus world population growth
by Pimentel, David & Pimentel, Marcia
- 199-203 Mass migrations, income inequality and ecosystems health in the second wave of a globalization
by Matutinovic, Igor
- 204-207 The environment: One more reason to keep immigrants out?
by Neumayer, Eric
- 208-213 Immigration and the environment: Underlying values and scope of analysis
by Muradian, Roldan
- 214-219 Confessions of a Malthusian restrictionist
by Chapman, Robert L.
- 220-225 Globalization, trade and migration: Undermining sustainability
by Rees, William E.
- 226-230 Immigration reduction offers chance for softer landing
by Abernethy, Virginia Deane
- 231-236 Remittances and the migration-development nexus--Challenges for the sustainable governance of migration
by Heilmann, Conrad
- 237-241 Exploring sustainable production systems for agriculture: Implications for employment and investment under north-south trade scenario
by Shah, Amita
2006, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-6 A comment on "Functions, commodities and environmental impacts in an ecological-economic model"
by Peters, Glen P. & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 7-12 Reply: Downstream cut-offs in integrated hybrid life-cycle assessment
by Suh, Sangwon
- 13-23 The contribution of built, human, social and natural capital to quality of life in intentional and unintentional communities
by Mulder, Kenneth & Costanza, Robert & Erickson, Jon
- 24-37 Are stated preferences convergent with revealed preferences? Empirical evidence from Nigeria
by Urama, Kevin C. & Hodge, Ian D.
- 38-47 Linking ecological footprints with ecosystem valuation in the provisioning of urban freshwater
by Jenerette, G. Darrel & Marussich, Wendy A. & Newell, Joshua P.
- 48-63 Estimated costs and admissible claims linked to the Prestige oil spill
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Ribas, Alfonso & Lopez, Edelmiro & Ojea, Elena
- 64-73 Not just minor forest products: The economic rationale for the consumption of wild food plants by subsistence farmers
by Delang, Claudio O.
- 74-81 Footprints in the cotton fields: The Industrial Revolution as time-space appropriation and environmental load displacement
by Hornborg, Alf
- 82-93 Valuation of ecosystem goods and services: Part 1: An integrated dynamic approach
by Winkler, Ralph
- 94-105 Valuation of ecosystem goods and services: Part 2: Implications of unpredictable novel change
by Winkler, Ralph
- 106-114 Fishing down the value chain: Biodiversity and access regimes in freshwater fisheries -- the case of Malawi
by Kasulo, Victor & Perrings, Charles
- 115-130 Ecological-economic modelling for strategic regional waste management systems
by Shmelev, S.E. & Powell, J.R.
- 131-141 On the efficiency of environmental service payments: A forest conservation assessment in the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
by Sierra, Rodrigo & Russman, Eric
- 142-156 Stock dynamics for forecasting material flows--Case study for housing in The Netherlands
by B. Muller, Daniel
- 157-170 Social multi-criteria evaluation of different development scenarios of the Aysen region, Chile
by Gamboa, Gonzalo
- 171-180 Spatial cost-benefit thinking in multi-functional forestry; towards a framework for spatial targeting of policy interventions
by van der Horst, Dan
- 181-182 The ecological economics of biodiversity methods and policy applications
by Baumgartner, Stefan
- 182-183 Alternative urban futures: Planning for sustainable development in cities throughout the world
by Nichols, Krissa
2006, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 665-675 Estimating the existence value of north forests of Iran by using a contingent valuation method
by Amirnejad, Hamid & Khalilian, Sadegh & Assareh, Mohammad H. & Ahmadian, Majid
- 676-698 The physical economy of the European Union: Cross-country comparison and determinants of material consumption
by Weisz, Helga & Krausmann, Fridolin & Amann, Christof & Eisenmenger, Nina & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Hubacek, Klaus & Fischer-Kowalski, Marina
- 699-716 Temporary credits: A solution to the potential non-permanence of carbon sequestration in forests?
by Marechal, Kevin & Hecq, Walter
- 717-742 A policy approach to the environmental impacts of technological lock-in
by Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier
- 743-758 Economic openness and green GDP
by Talberth, John & Bohara, Alok K.
- 759-777 Disclosure of environmental violations and stock market in the Republic of Korea
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Hong, Jong Ho & Laplante, Benoit & Mamingi, Nlandu
- 778-787 Beyond Kyoto: A tax-based system for the global reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
by Kahn, James Randall & Franceschi, Dina
- 788-800 Change in CO2 emission and its transmissions between Korea and Japan using international input-output analysis
by Rhee, Hae-Chun & Chung, Hyun-Sik
- 801-813 Environment and happiness: Valuation of air pollution using life satisfaction data
by Welsch, Heinz
- 814-829 Civic cooperation, pro-environment attitudes, and behavioral intentions
by Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio
- 830-841 The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization
by Skonhoft, Anders
- 842-849 Estimating the short-term economic damages from the Prestige oil spill in the Galician fisheries and tourism
by Garza-Gil, M. Dolores & Prada-Blanco, Albino & Vazquez-Rodriguez, M. Xose
- 850-861 Analysing the social benefits of soil conservation measures using stated preference methods
by Colombo, Sergio & Calatrava-Requena, Javier & Hanley, Nick
2006, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 449-461 An aggregate measure for benefit-cost analysis
by Zerbe, Richard Jr. & Bauman, Yoram & Finkle, Aaron
- 462-472 Externalities in international trade: The case for differential tariffs
by LeClair, Mark S. & Franceschi, Dina
- 473-490 The fate of Easter Island: The limits of resource management institutions
by Good, David H. & Reuveny, Rafael
- 491-506 Environmental and ecological economics: A citation analysis
by Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I.
- 507-519 Combining economic and environmental dimensions: Value chain analysis of UK iron and steel flows
by Dahlstrom, Kristina & Ekins, Paul
- 520-537 Impact of water pollution on rural communities: An economic analysis
by Reddy, V. Ratna & Behera, Bhagirath
- 538-547 Process attributes of goods, ethical considerations and implications for animal products
by Frank, Joshua
- 548-560 Environmental accounting: A management tool for enhancing corporate environmental and economic performance
by de Beer, Patrick & Friend, Francois
- 561-578 Life cycle management on Swiss fruit farms: Relating environmental and income indicators for apple-growing
by Mouron, Patrik & Scholz, Roland W. & Nemecek, Thomas & Weber, Olaf
- 579-591 Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change: Human health
by Bosello, Francesco & Roson, Roberto & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 592-605 Does the hybrid Toyota Prius lead to rebound effects? Analysis of size and number of cars previously owned by Swiss Prius buyers
by de Haan, Peter & Mueller, Michel G. & Peters, Anja
- 606-616 Forests and water: The value of native temperate forests in supplying water for human consumption
by Nunez, Daisy & Nahuelhual, Laura & Oyarzun, Carlos
- 617-636 Are there increasing returns to pollution abatement? Empirical analytics of the Environmental Kuznets Curve in pesticides
by Managi, Shunsuke
- 637-649 A just and efficient reduction of resource throughput to optimum
by Aubauer, Hans P.
- 650-664 Trade liberalisation, resource sustainability and welfare: The case of East Baltic cod
by Nielsen, Max
2006, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 221-237 Analysis of water demand and water pollutant discharge using a regional input-output table: An application to the City of Chongqing, upstream of the Three Gorges Dam in China
by Okadera, Tomohiro & Watanabe, Masataka & Xu, Kaiqin
- 238-248 Environmental performance standards and the adoption of technology
by Mohr, Robert D.
- 249-267 Quantifying and comparing the value of non-timber forest products in the Amazon
by Shone, Bryan M. & Caviglia-Harris, Jill L.
- 268-286 Second-order sustainability--conditions for the development of sustainable innovations in a dynamic environment
by Sartorius, Christian
- 287-303 The roles of ownership, ecology, and economics in public wetland-conservation decisions
by Ando, Amy W. & Getzner, Michael
- 304-317 Valuing the diversity of biodiversity
by Christie, Mike & Hanley, Nick & Warren, John & Murphy, Kevin & Wright, Robert & Hyde, Tony
- 318-337 Economic instruments and induced innovation: The European policies on end-of-life vehicles
by Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto
- 338-349 Forest conservation in the Philippines: A cost-effective approach to mitigating climate change?
by Sheeran, Kristen A.
- 350-364 Pastureland degradation and poverty among herders in Mongolia: Data analysis and game estimation
by Lise, Wietze & Hess, Sebastiaan & Purev, Byamba
- 365-372 Willingness to pay for improved water service in Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil
by Casey, James F. & Kahn, James R. & Rivas, Alexandre
- 373-392 Economic materials-product chain models: Current status, further development and an illustrative example
by Schwarz, Hans-Gunter
- 393-406 Spatiotemporal analysis of ecological footprint and biological capacity of Gansu, China 1991-2015: Down from the environmental cliff
by Yue, Dongxia & Xu, Xiaofeng & Li, Zizhen & Hui, Cang & Li, Wenlong & Yang, Hequn & Ge, Jianping
- 407-420 Energy consumption in rural China: A household model for three villages in Jiangxi Province
by Chen, Le & Heerink, Nico & van den Berg, Marrit
- 421-433 Policy evaluation of natural resource injuries using habitat equivalency analysis
by Roach, Brian & Wade, William W.
- 434-447 Adaptive management and environmental decision making: A case study application to water use planning
by Gregory, Robin & Failing, Lee & Higgins, Paul
2006, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-16 Opportunistic and conservative pastoral strategies: Some economic arguments
by Sandford, Stephen & Scoones, Ian
- 17-36 Decision criteria of European and Latin American market actors for tropical forestry projects providing environmental services
by Sell, Joachim & Koellner, Thomas & Weber, Olaf & Pedroni, Lucio & Scholz, Roland W.
- 37-48 An agri-environmental assessment of trade liberalization
by Johansson, Robert C. & Cooper, Joseph & Peters, Mark
- 49-65 Social metabolism in an agrarian region of Catalonia (Spain) in 1860-1870: Flows, energy balance and land use
by Cusso, Xavier & Garrabou, Ramon & Tello, Enric
- 66-78 A comparison of life cycle cost analyses for a typical college dormitory using subsidized versus full-cost pricing of water
by Arpke, Angela & Strong, Kelly
- 79-92 Incorporating stakeholder preferences for land conservation: Weights and measures in spatial MCA
by Strager, Michael P. & Rosenberger, Randall S.
- 93-107 High value forests, hidden economies and elite capture: Evidence from forest user groups in Nepal's Terai
by Iversen, Vegard & Chhetry, Birka & Francis, Paul & Gurung, Madhu & Kafle, Ghanendra & Pain, Adam & Seeley, Janet
- 108-118 The environmental and economic consequences of product lifetime extension: Empirical analysis for automobile use
by Kagawa, Shigemi & Tasaki, Tomohiro & Moriguchi, Yuichi
- 119-133 The role of human, social, built, and natural capital in explaining life satisfaction at the country level: Toward a National Well-Being Index (NWI)
by Vemuri, Amanda W. & Costanza, Robert
- 134-145 Land ownership and conflicts over the use of resources: Implication for household vulnerability in eastern Ethiopia
by Bogale, Ayalneh & Taeb, Mohammed & Endo, Mitsugi
- 146-159 Motor vehicle insurance rating with pseudo emissions coverage
by Hickson, Allister
- 160-169 Is neoclassical microeconomics formally valid? An approach based on an analogy with equilibrium thermodynamics
by Sousa, Tania & Domingos, Tiago
- 170-181 A decision support method for environmental impact assessment using a fuzzy logic approach
by de Siqueira Campos Boclin, Andre & de Mello, Renato
- 182-191 Entropy, limits to growth, and the prospects for weak sustainability
by Krysiak, Frank C.
- 192-208 A Box-Cox Double-Hurdle model of wildlife valuation: The citizen's perspective
by Martinez-Espineira, Roberto
- 209-219 Optimal environmental taxes under relative consumption effects
by Howarth, Richard B.
2006, Volume 57, Issue 4
- 545-557 Social and private total Hicksian incomes of multiple use forests in Spain
by Campos, Pablo & Caparros, Alejandro
- 558-572 Conservation of endangered species: Can incentives work for private landowners?
by Langpap, Christian
- 573-582 Does 'better' discounting lead to 'worse' outcomes in long-run decisions? The dilemma of hyperbolic discounting
by Winkler, Ralph
- 583-594 Protest beliefs in contingent valuation: Explaining their motivation
by Meyerhoff, Jurgen & Liebe, Ulf
- 595-607 China's ecological rehabilitation: Unprecedented efforts, dramatic impacts, and requisite policies
by Xu, Jintao & Yin, Runsheng & Li, Zhou & Liu, Can
- 608-626 Towards sustainable consumption: Economic modelling of mobility and heating for Austria
by Kletzan, Daniela & Koppl, Angela & Kratena, Kurt & Schleicher, Stefan & Wuger, Michael
- 627-639 Incorporating stakeholder preferences for land conservation: Weights and measures in spatial MCA
by Strager, Michael P. & Rosenberger, Randall S.
- 640-658 Development and application of a multi-attribute sustainability function for Dutch dairy farming systems
by van Calker, K.J. & Berentsen, P.B.M. & Romero, C. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M.
- 659-664 On the economics of sustainability
by Wagner, Jeffrey
- 665-678 Valuing ancient forest ecosystems: An analysis of backcountry hiking in Jasper National Park
by Englin, Jeffrey E. & McDonald, Jered M. & Moeltner, Klaus
- 679-697 Virtual land use and agricultural trade: Estimating environmental and socio-economic impacts
by Wurtenberger, Laura & Koellner, Thomas & Binder, Claudia R.
- 698-708 The influence of conversion of forest types on carbon sequestration and other ecosystem services in the South Central United States
by Sohngen, Brent & Brown, Sandra
- 709-723 Social dilemmas and public range management in Nevada
by van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Thomsen, Roy & Hobby, Thomas G. & Eagle, Alison J.
2006, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 333-345 Carbon taxation, prices and welfare in New Zealand
by Creedy, John & Sleeman, Catherine
- 346-358 Contrasting water footprints of cities in China and the United States
by Jenerette, G. Darrel & Wu, Wanli & Goldsmith, Susan & Marussich, Wendy A. & John Roach, W.
- 359-373 Natural resources, agriculture and property rights
by Fernandez, Linda
- 374-381 Index number analysis of Namibian water intensity
by Luyanga, Shadrick & Miller, Richard & Stage, Jesper
- 382-399 The epistemological challenge of self-modifying systems: Governance and sustainability in the post-normal science era
by Mayumi, Kozo & Giampietro, Mario
- 400-414 Behavioural attitudes towards water saving? Evidence from a study of environmental actions
by Gilg, Andrew & Barr, Stewart
- 415-429 Survey protocol and income effects in the contingent valuation of public goods: A meta-analysis
by Schlapfer, Felix
- 430-441 Comparison of contingent valuation and choice experiment in solid waste management programs in Macao
by Jin, Jianjun & Wang, Zhishi & Ran, Shenghong
- 442-465 Integrating economic analysis and the science of climate instability
by Hall, Darwin C. & Behl, Richard J.
- 466-476 Marine reserves: A bio-economic model with asymmetric density dependent migration
by Armstrong, Claire W. & Skonhoft, Anders
- 477-493 Monitoring and enforcement: Is two-tier regulation robust? -- A case study of Ankleshwar, India
by Kathuria, Vinish & Sterner, Thomas
- 494-506 A waste input-output life-cycle cost analysis of the recycling of end-of-life electrical home appliances
by Nakamura, Shinichiro & Kondo, Yasushi
- 507-519 A comparison of alternative certainty calibration techniques in contingent valuation
by Samnaliev, Mihail & Stevens, Thomas H. & More, Thomas
- 520-533 Relative shadow prices of social capital for household-level paper recycling units in Vietnam
by Van Ha, Nguyen & Kant, Shashi & Maclaren, Virginia
- 534-541 Physical and monetary input-output analysis: What makes the difference?
by Weisz, Helga & Duchin, Faye
2006, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 167-181 Income and emission: A panel data-based cointegration analysis
by Dinda, Soumyananda & Coondoo, Dipankor
- 182-189 Smooth transition pollution-income paths
by Aslanidis, Nektarios & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 190-208 Post-normal science in practice: A Q study of the potential for sustainable forestry in Washington State, USA
by Swedeen, Paula
- 209-228 Spatial scales, stakeholders and the valuation of ecosystem services
by Hein, Lars & van Koppen, Kris & de Groot, Rudolf S. & van Ierland, Ekko C.
- 229-238 Assessing income, population, and technology impacts on CO2 emissions in Canada: Where's the EKC?
by Lantz, V. & Feng, Q.
- 239-252 Prospective voluntary agreements for escaping techno-institutional lock-in
by Konnola, Totti & Unruh, Gregory C. & Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier
- 253-268 Sustainable development in a post-Brundtland world
by Sneddon, Chris & Howarth, Richard B. & Norgaard, Richard B.
- 269-281 Analyzing the environmental performance of the Brazilian industrial sector
by Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo