April 2007, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 308-318 Environmental impact of household activity in Spain
by Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo
- 319-329 Analysis of the energy access improvement and its socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries
by Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 330-340 Why economic dynamics matter in assessing climate change damages: Illustration on extreme events
by Hallegatte, Stephane & Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Dumas, Patrice
- 341-351 The economic impacts of river rehabilitation: A regional Input-Output analysis
by Sporri, C. & Borsuk, M. & Peters, I. & Reichert, P.
- 352-359 Public participation in forestry in Turkey
by Atmis, Erdogan & Ozden, Sezgin & Lise, Wietze
- 360-372 Power relations and institutional outcomes: A case of pastureland development in Semi-arid Rajasthan
by Ray, Sunil & Bijarnia, Mahendra
- 373-374 Collaborative environmental management: What roles for government?, Tomas M. Koontz, Toddi A. Steelman, JoAnn Carmin, Katrina Smith Korfmacher, Cassandra Mosely and Craig W. Thomas, Resources for the Future Press, Washington, DC, USA, 2004, ISBN: 1891853821, 210 pp
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 374-375 Marine conservation biology: The science of maintaining the sea's biodiversity, Norse, E.A. and L. B. Crowder (Eds). 2005. Island Press, Washington, D.C. ISBN 1-55963-662-9, 470 pp
by Lindholm, James
- 375-376 John T. Scholz and Bruce Stiftel, Editors, Adaptive Governance and Water Conflict: New Institutions for Collaborative Planning, Resources for the Future (2005) ISBN 1-933115-19-X (pbk) 274 pp.
by Cockerill, Kristan
- 376-377 Tim W. Clark, Murray B. Rutherford and Denise Casey, Editors, Coexisting with Large Carnivores: Lessons from Greater Yellowstone, Island Press (2005) ISBN: 1-59726-005-3 (paper), 1-59726-004-5 (cloth). 290 pp.
by Delach, Aimee
April 2007, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-6 When is it coevolution?
by Kallis, Giorgos
- 7-18 The social acceptability and valuation of recycled water in Crete: A study of consumers' and farmers' attitudes
by Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Hanley, Nick & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 19-26 Mongolian nomadic culture and ecological culture: On the ecological reconstruction in the agro-pastoral mosaic zone in Northern China
by Zhang, MunkhDalai A. & Borjigin, Elles & Zhang, Huiping
- 27-36 Why can an environmental policy tax promote growth through the channel of education?
by Grimaud, Andre & Tournemaine, Frederic
- 37-44 Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 1: A technical note on combining input-output and ecological footprint analysis
by Turner, Karen & Lenzen, Manfred & Wiedmann, Thomas & Barrett, John
- 45-55 Taking timber browsing damage into account: A density dependant matrix model for the optimal harvest of moose in Scandinavia
by Wam, Hilde Karine & Hofstad, Ole
- 56-65 Valuing environmental factors in cost-benefit analysis using data envelopment analysis
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Kortelainen, Mika
- 66-76 Mapping public participation in the Water Framework Directive: A case study of the Pinios River Basin, Greece
by Mouratiadou, Ioanna & Moran, Dominic
- 77-92 The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective
by Finon, Dominique & Perez, Yannick
- 93-101 Poverty and biodiversity: Measuring the overlap of human poverty and the biodiversity hotspots
by Fisher, Brendan & Christopher, Treg
- 102-114 Sustainable management of extensively managed savanna rangelands
by Higgins, Steven I. & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Scheiter, Simon & Boerner, Jan
- 115-125 Treating respondent uncertainty in contingent valuation: A comparison of empirical treatments
by Shaikh, Sabina L. & Sun, Lili & Cornelis van Kooten, G.
- 126-135 Protected areas, wildlife conservation, and local welfare
by Johannesen, Anne Borge
- 136-148 Evaluating the effects of embodied energy in international trade on ecological footprint in China
by Li Hong & Pei Dong, Zhang & Chunyu, He & Wang Gang
- 149-161 Measuring farm sustainability and explaining differences in sustainable efficiency
by Van Passel, Steven & Nevens, Frank & Mathijs, Erik & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 162-173 Systems valuing of natural capital and investment in extensive pastoral systems: Lessons from the Patagonian case
by Ares, J.O.
- 174-183 Can corporate social responsibility resolve the sanitation question in developing Asian countries?
by Abeysuriya, Kumudini & Mitchell, Cynthia & White, Stuart
- 184-193 The interactions between natural and physical capitals in the tourist lifecycle model
by Hernandez, Juan M. & Leon, Carmelo J.
- 194-195 Economics of environmental conservation
by Nunes, Paulo Augusto Lourenco Dias
- 195-196 The physical foundation of economics
by Iorgulescu Polimeni, Raluca & Polimeni, John M.
- 196-198 Economics and happiness: Framing the analysis
by Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 199-200 Sustainability evaluation: Diverging routes recombined?
by Huppes, Gjalt & Ishikawa, Masanobu
March 2007, Volume 61, Issue 4
- 589-591 Environmental accounting: Introducing the SEEA-2003
by Lange, Glenn-Marie
- 592-599 Development of the SEEA 2003 and its implementation
by Smith, Robert
- 600-610 From natural resources and environmental accounting to construction of indicators for sustainable development
by Alfsen, Knut H. & Greaker, Mads
- 611-612 Comment on environmental accounting
by Repetto, Robert
- 613-616 SEEA-2003: Accounting for sustainable development?
by Bartelmus, Peter
- 617-626 Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: Concepts and measurement
by Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric
- 627-634 Natural resources, capital accumulation and the resource curse
by Auty, Richard M.
- 635-649 Natural resource accounting for Indian states -- Illustrating the case of forest resources
by Gundimeda, Haripriya & Sukhdev, Pavan & Sinha, Rajiv K. & Sanyal, Sanjeev
- 650-659 Water accounting in Australia
by Vardon, Michael & Lenzen, Manfred & Peevor, Stuart & Creaser, Mette
- 660-670 Water accounting for the Orange River Basin: An economic perspective on managing a transboundary resource
by Lange, Glenn-Marie & Mungatana, Eric & Hassan, Rashid
- 671-683 AGE analysis of the impact of a carbon energy tax on the Irish economy
by Wissema, Wiepke & Dellink, Rob
- 684-692 Economic instruments and the environmental accounts
by Palm, Viveka & Larsson, Maja
- 693-694 Environmental accounting for ecosystems
by Heal, Geoffrey
- 695-707 Implementation of land and ecosystem accounts at the European Environment Agency
by Weber, Jean-Louis
- 708-715 A resilience perspective of the SEEA
by Walker, B.H. & Pearson, L.
- 716-723 Nonmarket benefits of nature: What should be counted in green GDP?
by Boyd, James
March 2007, Volume 61, Issue 2-3
- 199-207 Drivers and limitations for the successful development and functioning of EIPs (eco-industrial parks): A literature review
by Tudor, Terry & Adam, Emma & Bates, Margaret
- 208-216 Allocating scarce financial resources across regions for environmental management in Queensland, Australia
by Hajkowicz, Stefan
- 217-223 Flood mitigation benefit of wetland soil -- A case study in Momoge National Nature Reserve in China
by Ming, Jiang & Xian-guo, Lu & Lin-shu, Xu & Li-juan, Chu & Shouzheng, Tong
- 224-236 Accounting technologies and sustainability assessment models
by Bebbington, Jan & Brown, Judy & Frame, Bob
- 237-245 Optimal detection and control strategies for invasive species management
by Mehta, Shefali V. & Haight, Robert G. & Homans, Frances R. & Polasky, Stephen & Venette, Robert C.
- 246-254 Heterogeneity in fishers' harvesting decisions under a marine territorial user rights policy
by Gelcich, Stefan & Edwards-Jones, Gareth & Kaiser, Michel J.
- 255-266 The optimal dynamic allocation of conservation funds under financial uncertainty
by Drechsler, Martin & Watzold, Frank
- 267-276 Quality of life: An approach integrating opportunities, human needs, and subjective well-being
by Costanza, Robert & Fisher, Brendan & Ali, Saleem & Beer, Caroline & Bond, Lynne & Boumans, Roelof & Danigelis, Nicholas L. & Dickinson, Jennifer & Elliott, Carolyn & Farley, Joshua & Gayer, Diane Elliott & Glenn, Linda MacDonald & Hudspeth, Thomas & Mahoney, Dennis & McCahill, Laurence & McIntosh, Barbara & Reed, Brian & Rizvi, S. Abu Turab & Rizzo, Donna M. & Simpatico, Thomas & Snapp, Robert
- 277-283 A method for evaluating alternative landscape management scenarios in relation to the biodiversity conservation of habitats
by Haddock, Janet & Tzanopoulos, Joseph & Mitchley, Jonathan & Fraser, Rob
- 284-293 Ecological theories and indicators in economic models of biodiversity loss and conservation: A critical review
by Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 294-302 Determinants of adoption and continued use of stone terraces for soil and water conservation in an Ethiopian highland watershed
by Amsalu, Aklilu & de Graaff, Jan
- 303-314 Analysing decision behaviour in stated preference surveys: A consumer psychological approach
by Fischer, Anke & Hanley, Nick
- 315-322 Economic value of cedar relics in Lebanon: An application of contingent valuation method for conservation
by Sattout, E.J. & Talhouk, S.N. & Caligari, P.D.S.
- 323-333 Exploring environmental perspectives in lowland agriculture: A Q methodology study in East Anglia, UK
by Davies, B.B. & Hodge, I.D.
- 334-344 Accommodating indigenous cultural heritage values in resource assessment: Cape York Peninsula and the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia
by Venn, Tyron J. & Quiggin, John
- 345-354 International copper flow network: A blockmodel analysis
by Tong, Xin & Lifset, Reid
- 355-376 Modified ecological footprint accounting and analysis based on embodied exergy--a case study of the Chinese society 1981-2001
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q.
- 377-387 What is a fair CO2 tax increase? On fair emission reductions in the transport sector
by Hammar, Henrik & Jagers, Sverker C.
- 388-395 Composition of greenhouse gas emissions in Spain: An input-output analysis
by Butnar, Isabela & Llop, Maria
- 396-408 Combining economic and ecological arguments to value the environmental gains from control of 35 weeds in Australia
by Sinden, John Alfred & Griffith, Garry
- 409-416 Motor fuel taxation, energy conservation, and economic development: A regional approach
by England, Richard W.
- 417-428 Oil spill impact minimization under uncertainty: Evaluating contingency simulations of the Prestige accident
by Wirtz, Kai W. & Baumberger, Nick & Adam, Susanne & Liu, Xin
- 429-437 Deforestation and the environmental Kuznets curve: An institutional perspective
by Culas, Richard J.
- 438-445 Do environmental regulations hamper productivity growth? How accounting for improvements of plants' environmental performance can change the conclusion
by Telle, Kjetil & Larsson, Jan
- 446-455 Payments for environmental services in watersheds: Insights from a comparative study of three cases in Central America
by Kosoy, Nicolas & Martinez-Tuna, Miguel & Muradian, Roldan & Martinez-Alier, Joan
- 456-468 Sustainable development in small island developing states: Agricultural intensification, economic development, and freshwater resources management on the coral atoll of Tongatapu
by van der Velde, M. & Green, S.R. & Vanclooster, M. & Clothier, B.E.
- 469-477 Privatizing an open-access resource and environmental degradation
by Birdyshaw, Edward & Ellis, Christopher
- 478-491 Biodiversity and ecosystem services: A multi-scale empirical study of the relationship between species richness and net primary production
by Costanza, Robert & Fisher, Brendan & Mulder, Kenneth & Liu, Shuang & Christopher, Treg
- 492-504 Managing without growth
by Victor, Peter A. & Rosenbluth, Gideon
- 505-515 An analysis of a brownlash report
by McKenzie, Hilda & Rees, William E.
- 516-529 Economic appraisal of profitability and sustainability of peri-urban agriculture in Bangkok
by Vagneron, Isabelle
- 530-541 Combining actual and contingent behavior to estimate the value of sports fishing in the Lagoon of Venice
by Alberini, Anna & Zanatta, Valentina & Rosato, Paolo
- 542-549 Optimal land conversion and growth with uncertain biodiversity costs
by Leroux, Anke D. & Creedy, John
- 550-558 Environmental economics and ecological economics: Where they can converge?
by Venkatachalam, L.
- 559-565 The role of women in the mangrove crab (Ucides cordatus, Ocypodidae) production process in North Brazil (Amazon region, Para)
by Magalhaes, Andre & da Costa, Rauquirio Marinho & da Silva, Rossivaldo & Pereira, Luci Cajueiro Carneiro
- 566-574 Unobserved diversity, depletion and irreversibility The importance of subpopulations for management of cod stocks
by Sterner, Thomas
- 575-576 L.A. Reisch and I. Ropke, Editors, The Ecological Economics of Consumption, Edward Elgar (2004) ISBN 1 84376 5128 259 pp.
by Burgess, Jacquelin
- 576-577 Emissions trading: Principles and practice
by Howarth, Richard B.
- 577-579 Institutions and the environment
by Eggertsson, Thrainn
- 579-579 Tropical forests: Regional paths of destruction and regeneration in the late 20th century
by Wunder, Sven
- 580-579 Nuclear hazards in the world: Field studies on affected populations and environments
by Reibstein, Rick
February 2007, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-5 A stochastic model of waste management with on and off site storage
by Freitas, Luiz P. & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 6-10 On the bioproductivity and land-disturbance metrics of the Ecological Footprint
by Lenzen, Manfred & Borgstrom Hansson, Carina & Bond, Stuart
- 11-14 Dynamics of agricultural groundwater extraction: Comment and correction
by Rauscher, Michael
- 15-26 Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 2: Review of input-output models for the assessment of environmental impacts embodied in trade
by Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred & Turner, Karen & Barrett, John
- 27-42 Shared producer and consumer responsibility -- Theory and practice
by Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Joy & Sack, Fabian & Wiedmann, Thomas
- 43-51 Eco-efficient environmental policy in oil and gas production in The Netherlands
by Huppes, G. & Davidson, M.D. & Kuyper, J. & van Oers, L. & Udo de Haes, H.A. & Warringa, G.
- 52-61 The concept of Total Economic Value of environment: A reconsideration within a hierarchical rationality
by Plottu, Eric & Plottu, Beatrice
- 62-74 A resilience-based framework for evaluating adaptive co-management: Linking ecology, economics and society in a complex world
by Plummer, Ryan & Armitage, Derek
- 75-80 General and specific spatial autocorrelation: Insights from country-level analysis of species imperilment
by Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N.
- 81-90 Analyzing economic market interactions as conflicts: New concepts to assess market-based policy instruments
by Mason, Simon A. & Muller, Adrian
- 91-100 Integrated product policy and environmental product innovations: An empirical analysis
by Rehfeld, Katharina-Maria & Rennings, Klaus & Ziegler, Andreas
- 101-114 In search of marginal environmental valuations -- ecosystem services in Finnish forest accounting
by Matero, Jukka & Saastamoinen, Olli
- 115-128 On the practical limits to substitution
by Ayres, Robert U.
- 129-133 Agroecological and economic approach of prevention and curing of sandstorms in China
by Yu-Zhu, Sui & Han-Min, Yuan
- 134-145 Exploring welfare implications of resource equivalency analysis in natural resource damage assessments
by Zafonte, Matthew & Hampton, Steve
- 146-158 Biodiversity pressure and the driving forces behind
by Spangenberg, Joachim H.
- 159-170 Assessment of regional trade and virtual water flows in China
by Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus
- 171-177 Assessing ecosystem sustainability and management using fuzzy logic
by Prato, Tony
- 178-193 Effects of permitted effluent limits on environmental compliance levels
by Earnhart, Dietrich
- 194-195 Transforming sustainability strategy into action: The chemical industry
by Johnson, Jeremiah
- 195-196 EU enlargement and the environment: Institutional change and environmental policy in Central and Eastern Europe
by Selin, Henrik
- 196-197 Governing water: Contentious transnational politics and global institution building
by Brentwood, Mary
February 2007, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 667-672 Strengthening the threshold hypothesis: Economic and biophysical limits to growth
by Niccolucci, Valentina & Pulselli, Federico M. & Tiezzi, Enzo
- 673-677 On the conversion between local and global hectares in Ecological Footprint analysis
by Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred
- 678-684 The inherent dangers of using computable general equilibrium models as a single integrated modelling framework for sustainability impact assessment. A critical note on Bohringer and Loschel (2006)
by Scrieciu, S. Serban
- 685-687 The buffet syndrome, midday menu and terry towels
by Ballet, Jerome
- 688-699 Channels of transmission of environmental policy to economic growth: A survey of the theory
by Ricci, Francesco
- 700-711 MFA model to assess economic and environmental consequences of food production and consumption
by Risku-Norja, Helmi & Maenpaa, Ilmo
- 712-725 Reconciling sustainability and discounting in Cost-Benefit Analysis: A methodological proposal
by Saez, Carmen Almansa & Requena, Javier Calatrava
- 726-742 Developing and applying a framework to evaluate participatory research for sustainability
by Blackstock, K.L. & Kelly, G.J. & Horsey, B.L.
- 743-751 Choice modeling at the "market stall": Individual versus collective interest in environmental valuation
by Alvarez-Farizo, Begona & Hanley, Nick & Barberan, Ramon & Lazaro, Angelina
- 752-762 Socioeconomic predictors of forest use values in the Peruvian Amazon: A potential tool for biodiversity conservation
by Gavin, Michael C. & Anderson, Gregory J.
- 763-773 Site accessibility and prioritization of nature reserves
by Onal, Hayri & Yanprechaset, Pornchanok
- 774-786 Economic and environmental efficiency using a social accounting matrix
by Morilla, Carmen Rodriguez & Diaz-Salazar, Gaspar Llanes & Cardenete, M. Alejandro
- 787-796 Factors affecting women's participation in forestry in Turkey
by Atmis, Erdogan & Dasdemir, Ismet & Lise, Wietze & Yildiran, Omur
- 797-806 Exploring the hedonic value of ambient water quality: A local watershed-based study
by Poor, P. Joan & Pessagno, Keri L. & Paul, Robert W.
- 807-820 Indigenous livelihoods, slash-and-burn agriculture, and carbon stocks in Eastern Panama
by Tschakert, Petra & Coomes, Oliver T. & Potvin, Catherine
- 821-833 The geography of market failure: Edge-effect externalities and the location and production patterns of organic farming
by Parker, Dawn C. & Munroe, Darla K.
- 834-846 Using choice question formats to determine compensable values: The case of a landfill-siting process
by Caplan, Arthur & Grijalva, Therese & Jackson-Smith, Douglas
- 847-848 Robert A. Young, Determining the Economic Value of Water: Concepts and Methods, Resources For the Future, Washington DC (2005) ISBN 1891853988 (pbk.), 374 pp.
by Johnston, Robert J.
- 848-849 William Blomquist, Edella Schlager and Tanya Heikkila, Common Waters, Diverging Streams: Linking Institutions and Water Management in Arizona, California, and Colorado, Resources for the Future, Washington, DC, USA (2004) ISBN 1891853864 205 pp.
by Ffolliott, Peter F.
- 849-850 Andrea Baranzini and Phillipe Thalmann, Editors, Voluntary Approaches in Climate Policy, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2004) ISBN 1843763222 328 pp.
by van Ierland, Ekko C.
- 850-851 Richard Weisskoff, The Economics of Everglades Restoration, Edward Elgar Publishing (2005) ISBN 1843762420 345 pp.
by Cunningham, Storm
- 852-853 Erratum to "Mapping ecosystem services: Practical challenges and opportunities in linking GIS and value transfer" [Ecological Economics 60 (2006) 435-449]
by Troy, Austin & Wilson, Matthew A.
January 2007, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 487-488 Making future generations count: Comment on "Remembering the future"
by Sumaila, U. Rashid & Walters, Carl
- 489-497 "The worth of a wildflower": Precautionary perspectives on the environmental risk of GMOs
by Aslaksen, Iulie & Ingeborg Myhr, Anne
- 498-508 Categorising tools for sustainability assessment
by Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart
- 509-516 Environmental degradation and happiness
by Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & Gowdy, John M.
- 517-525 Comparative analysis of non-market valuation techniques for the Eduardo Avaroa Reserve, Bolivia
by Ellingson, Lindsey & Seidl, Andrew
- 526-532 Spatial autocorrelation in country-level models of species imperilment
by Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N.
- 533-542 An environmental accounting framework applied to green space ecosystem planning for small towns in China as a case study
by Zhang, Lingxian & Liu, Qing & Hall, Nigel W. & Fu, Zetian
- 543-549 Destructive interjurisdictional competition: Firm, capital and labor mobility in a model of direct emission control
by Kunce, Mitch & Shogren, Jason F.
- 550-563 Environmental assessment of Swedish agriculture
by Engstrom, Rebecka & Wadeskog, Anders & Finnveden, Goran
- 564-571 Sequestration offsets versus direct emission reductions: Consideration of environmental co-effects
by Elbakidze, Levan & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 572-583 Global potential for carbon sequestration: Geographical distribution, country risk and policy implications
by Benitez, Pablo C. & McCallum, Ian & Obersteiner, Michael & Yamagata, Yoshiki
- 584-595 Bringing biophysical models into the economic laboratory: An experimental analysis of sediment trading in Australia
by Tisdell, John
- 596-604 Phasing out of environmentally harmful subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP reform
by Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz & Hofreither, Markus F.
- 605-612 Time series analysis of a predator-prey system: Application of VAR and generalized impulse response function
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Riggs, Kent & Ewing, Keith L.
- 613-626 Issues of paradigm, ideology and democracy in sustainability assessment
by Soderbaum, Peter
- 627-633 Endangerment and likeability of wildlife species: How important are they for payments proposed for conservation?
by Tisdell, Clem & Nantha, Hemanath Swarna & Wilson, Clevo
- 634-641 Market governance failure
by Norgaard, Richard B. & Liu, Xuemei
- 642-653 Preferences for multiple use forest management in Ireland: Citizen and consumer perpectives
by Andrew Mill, Greig & van Rensburg, Tom M. & Hynes, Stephen & Dooley, Conor
- 654-660 Environmental regulations impact on agricultural spills and citizen complaints
by Weersink, Alfons & Raymond, Mark
- 661-662 Maren A. Jochimsen, Careful Economics. Integrating Caring Activities and Economic Science, Kluwer Academic Press, Boston (2003) ISBN 1402074670 136 pp.
by Balmaceda, Margarita M.
- 662-663 Lance H. Gunderson and Lowell Pritchard Jr., Editors, Resilience and the Behavior of Large-Scale System, Island Press (2002) ISBN 1559639717 287 pp.
by Wilson, James
- 663-664 Paul R. Ehrlich and Anne H. Ehrlich, One with Nineveh: Politics, Consumption, and the Human Future, Island Press (2004) ISBN 1559638796 376 pp.
by Norgaard, Richard B.
- 664-665 John Proops and Paul Safonov, Editors, Modelling in Ecological Economics, Edgar Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2004) ISBN 184376 2226 ix+203 pp.
by Stauvermann, Peter J.
December 2006, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 335-342 Valuing environmental goods and services using benefit transfer: The state-of-the art and science
by Wilson, Matthew A. & Hoehn, John P.
- 343-350 Reducing barriers in future benefit transfers: Needed improvements in primary study design and reporting
by Loomis, John B. & Rosenberger, Randall S.
- 351-360 Using meta-analysis for benefits transfer: Theory and practice
by Bergstrom, John C. & Taylor, Laura O.
- 361-371 Structural benefit transfer: An example using VSL estimates
by Smith, V. Kerry & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Van Houtven, George L.
- 372-378 Measurement, generalization, and publication: Sources of error in benefit transfers and their management
by Rosenberger, Randall S. & Stanley, Tom D.
- 379-388 Transferring environmental value estimates: Issues and alternatives
by Spash, Clive L. & Vatn, Arild
- 389-398 Methods to address selection effects in the meta regression and transfer of ecosystem values
by Hoehn, John P.
- 399-406 Do stated preference methods stand the test of time? A test of the stability of contingent values and models for health risks when facing an extreme event
by Brouwer, Roy
- 407-419 Characterizing the effects of valuation methodology in function-based benefits transfer
by Johnston, Robert J. & Besedin, Elena Y. & Ranson, Matthew H.
- 420-428 Prospects for the use of choice modelling for benefit transfer
by Morrison, Mark & Bergland, Olvar
- 429-434 International benefit transfer: Methods and validity tests
by Ready, Richard & Navrud, Stale
- 435-449 Mapping ecosystem services: Practical challenges and opportunities in linking GIS and value transfer
by Troy, Austin & Wilson, Matthew A.
- 450-460 The aggregation of environmental benefit values: Welfare measures, distance decay and total WTP
by Bateman, Ian J. & Day, Brett H. & Georgiou, Stavros & Lake, Iain
- 461-472 International valuation databases: Overview, methods and operational issues
by McComb, Greg & Lantz, Van & Nash, Katrina & Rittmaster, Robyn
- 473-482 Clean water, ecological benefits, and benefits transfer: A work in progress at the U.S. EPA
by Iovanna, Richard & Griffiths, Charles
November 2006, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-4 Some statistical properties of a generic container inspection policy in invasive species management
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick
- 5-8 Some probabilistic attributes of inspection policies in alien species management
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 9-13 An aggregate measure of what? A reply to Zerbe, Bauman, and Finkle
by Sagoff, Mark
- 14-16 A preference for an aggregate measure: A reply to Sagoff
by Zerbe, Richard Jr. & Bauman, Yoram & Finkle, Aaron
- 17-23 The human actor in ecological economics: Philosophical approach and research perspectives
by Becker, Christian
- 24-26 Remembering the future: A commentary on "Intergenerational discounting: A new intuitive approach"
by Prager, Michael H. & Shertzer, Kyle W.
- 27-35 Inuit economic adaptations for a changing global climate
by Leduc, Timothy B.
- 36-48 Establishing a multi-stakeholder value index in medicinal plants--an economic study on selected plants in Kerala and Tamilnadu States of India
by Suneetha, M.S. & Chandrakanth, M.G.
- 49-64 Computable general equilibrium models for sustainability impact assessment: Status quo and prospects
by Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas
- 65-74 Commercial collection of NTFPs and households living in or near the forests: Case study in Que, Con Cuong and Ma, Tuong Duong, Nghe An, Vietnam
by Viet Quang, Dang & Nam Anh, Tran
- 75-85 In search of optimal stocking regimes in semi-arid grazing lands: One size does not fit all
by Campbell, Bruce M. & Gordon, Iain J. & Luckert, Martin K. & Petheram, Lisa & Vetter, Susanne
- 86-99 Sustainability indicators, policy and governance: Issues for ecological economics
by Hezri, Adnan A. & Dovers, Stephen R.
- 100-110 Stakeholder participation in the design of environmental policy mixes
by Santos, Rui & Antunes, Paula & Baptista, Gualter & Mateus, Pedro & Madruga, Luisa
- 111-118 Slacks-based efficiency measures for modeling environmental performance
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L.
- 119-128 Implications of transdisciplinarity for sustainability research
by Hirsch Hadorn, Gertrude & Bradley, David & Pohl, Christian & Rist, Stephan & Wiesmann, Urs
- 129-137 Concepts of legitimacy within the context of adaptive water management strategies
by Gearey, Mary & Jeffrey, Paul
- 138-144 Do declining discount rates lead to time inconsistent economic advice?
by Hansen, Anders Chr.
- 145-156 Using a choice experiment to account for preference heterogeneity in wetland attributes: The case of Cheimaditida wetland in Greece
by Birol, Ekin & Karousakis, Katia & Koundouri, Phoebe
- 157-167 Sustainability and growth when manufactured capital and natural capital are not substitutable
by Comolli, Paul
- 168-175 Application of the distance function to nonmarket valuation of environmental goods and services: An illustrative example
by Aiken, Deborah Vaughn
- 176-185 The economic value of coffee (Coffea arabica) genetic resources
by Hein, Lars & Gatzweiler, Franz
- 186-203 The water footprint of cotton consumption: An assessment of the impact of worldwide consumption of cotton products on the water resources in the cotton producing countries
by Chapagain, A.K. & Hoekstra, A.Y. & Savenije, H.H.G. & Gautam, R.
- 204-215 Stochastic frontier analysis of total factor productivity in the offshore oil and gas industry
by Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A.
- 216-227 Incorporating sea turtle interactions in a multi-objective programming model for Hawaii's longline fishery
by Pradhan, Naresh C. & Leung, PingSun
- 228-245 Pollution haven hypothesis and environmental impacts of foreign direct investment: The case of industrial emission of sulfur dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces
by He, Jie
- 246-259 Integrated ecological economics accounting approach to evaluation of inter-basin water transfers: An application to the Lesotho Highlands Water Project
by Matete, Mampiti & Hassan, Rashid
- 260-270 Assessment of land use and land use change and forestry (LULUCF) as CDM projects in Brazil
by Teixeira, Marcos Alexandre & Murray, Marcus Luke & Carvalho, M.G.
- 271-281 The index of sustainable economic welfare (ISEW) for a local authority: A case study in Italy
by Pulselli, Federico Maria & Ciampalini, Francesca & Tiezzi, Enzo & Zappia, Carlo
- 282-298 The instability of the adjusted and unadjusted environmental Kuznets curves
by Auci, Sabrina & Becchetti, Leonardo