China Economic Review
2012, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 552-565 Regional allocation of carbon dioxide abatement in China
by Wei, Chu & Ni, Jinlan & Du, Limin
- 566-579 Understanding China's demand for resource imports
by Roberts, Ivan & Rush, Anthony
- 580-589 Social networks and study abroad — The case of Chinese visiting students in the US
by Ding, Lan & Li, Haizheng
- 593-612 Patterns of China's industrialization: Concentration, specialization, and clustering
by Long, Cheryl & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 613-625 Industrial development policies and performances in Southern China: Beyond the specialised industrial cluster program
by Barbieri, Elisa & Di Tommaso, Marco R. & Bonnini, Stefano
- 626-638 Specialized markets and Chinese industrial clusters: The experience of Zhejiang Province
by Bellandi, Marco & Lombardi, Silvia
- 639-650 The effects of universities' proximity to industrial districts on university–industry collaboration
by Muscio, Alessandro & Quaglione, Davide & Scarpinato, Michele
- 651-664 Where is the balance? Implications of adopting Special Products and Sensitive Products in Doha negotiations for world and China's agriculture
by Yang, Jun & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, Will
- 665-674 Marketing of farmer professional cooperatives in the wave of transformed agrofood market in China
by JIA, Xiangping & HUANG, Jikun & XU, Zhigang
- 675-689 Marketing China's milk: A case study of the sales activity of dairy farmers in greater Beijing
by Huang, Jikun & Wu, Yunhua & Yang, Zhijian & Rozelle, Scott & Fabiosa, Jacinto & Dong, Fengxia
- 690-703 A tale of two countries: Spatial and temporal patterns of rice productivity in China and Brazil
by You, Liangzhi
- 704-719 Resource abundance and economic growth in China
by Fan, Rui & Fang, Ying & Park, Sung Y.
- 720-728 Magnitude and volatility of Taiwan's net foreign assets against Mainland China: 1981–2009
by Yeh, Kuo-chun & Ho, Tai-kuang
- 729-741 Can grain subsidies impede rural–urban migration in hinterland China? Evidence from field surveys
by Meng, Lei
2012, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 205-222 Residual wage inequality in urban China, 1995–2007
by Xing, Chunbing & Li, Shi
- 223-237 Classroom peer effects and academic achievement: Evidence from a Chinese middle school
by Carman, Katherine Grace & Zhang, Lei
- 238-252 Economic transition and college premium in urban China
by Wang, Le
- 253-264 The impacts of food safety standards on China's tea exports
by Wei, Guoxue & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun
- 265-283 Housing prices and the high Chinese saving rate puzzle
by Wang, Xin & Wen, Yi
- 284-295 Bank risk taking, efficiency, and law enforcement: Evidence from Chinese city commercial banks
by Zhang, Jianhua & Wang, Peng & Qu, Baozhi
- 296-315 Do domestic and foreign exporters differ in learning by exporting? Evidence from China
by DU, Julan & LU, Yi & TAO, Zhigang & YU, Linhui
- 316-324 Rebalancing and the Chinese VAT: Some numerical simulation results
by LI, Chunding & WHALLEY, John
- 325-341 China and India in the international fragmentation of automobile production
by Amighini, Alessia A.
- 342-356 How do Chinese industries benefit from FDI spillovers?
by Ito, Banri & Yashiro, Naomitsu & Xu, Zhaoyuan & Chen, XiaoHong & Wakasugi, Ryuhei
- 357-370 The value of invention patents in China: Country origin and technology field differences
by Gupeng, Zhang & Xiangdong, Chen
- 371-384 Economic development and carbon dioxide emissions in China: Provincial panel data analysis
by Du, Limin & Wei, Chu & Cai, Shenghua
- 385-395 Gender and labor retrenchment in Chinese state owned enterprises: Investigation using firm-level panel data
by Dong, Xiao-yuan & Pandey, Manish
- 396-414 The Enigmas of TFP in China: A meta-analysis
by Tian, Xu & Yu, Xiaohua
- 415-433 Corruption and firm growth: Evidence from China
by Wang, Yuanyuan & You, Jing
- 434-444 Estimation of China's disaggregate import demand functions
by Fukumoto, Mayumi
- 445-460 Economic growth, local industrial development and inter-regional spillovers from foreign direct investment: Evidence from China
by Ouyang, Puman & Fu, Shihe
- 461-470 Decomposing wage differentials between migrant workers and urban workers in urban China's labor markets
by Lee, Leng
- 471-481 Ownership structure and firm performance: Evidence from the Chinese corporate reform
by Kang, Young-Sam & Kim, Byung-Yeon
- 482-497 Financial reform and financing constraints: Some evidence from listed Chinese firms
by Chan, Kenneth S. & Dang, Vinh Q.T. & Yan, Isabel K.M.
2012, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-17 The global recession and China's stimulus package: A general equilibrium assessment of country level impacts
by Diao, Xinshen & Zhang, Yumei & Chen, Kevin Z.
- 18-33 Unemployment and labor force participation in urban China
by Liu, Qian
- 34-46 How connected are Chinese farmers to retail markets? New evidence of price transmission
by Liu, Bo & Keyzer, Michiel & van den Boom, Bart & Zikhali, Precious
- 47-59 Estimating forward-looking rules for China's Monetary Policy: A regime-switching perspective
by ZHENG, Tingguo & WANG, Xia & GUO, Huiming
- 60-70 Multivariate model-based gap measures and a new Phillips curve for China
by Zhang, Chengsi & Murasawa, Yasutomo
- 71-80 Machinery investment decision and off-farm employment in rural China
by Ji, Yueqing & Yu, Xiaohua & Zhong, Funing
- 81-104 Capital inputs in the Chinese economy: Estimates for the total economy, industry and manufacturing
by Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam
- 105-121 Socioeconomic status and chronic diseases: The case of hypertension in China
by Lei, Xiaoyan & Yin, Nina & Zhao, Yaohui
- 122-137 Is the Chinese stock market really inefficient?
by Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Lam, Tau-Hing & Yan, Isabel Kit-Ming
- 138-153 Earnings differentials between the public and private sectors in China: Exploring changes for urban local residents in the 2000s
by Démurger, Sylvie & Li, Shi & Yang, Juan
- 154-169 Changes over time in the return to education in urban China: Conventional and ORU estimates
by Ren, Weiwei & Miller, Paul W.
- 170-180 Unions and firm innovation in China: Synergy or strife?
by Fang, Tony & Ge, Ying
- 181-189 Chinese block transactions and the market reaction
by Bian, Jiangze & Wang, Jun & Zhang, Ge
- 190-203 Rural tax reform and the extractive capacity of local state in China
by LIU, Mingxing & XU, Zhigang & SU, Fubing & TAO, Ran
2011, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 444-460 Sustainable natural resource use in rural China: Recent trends and policies
by Qu, Futian & Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Shi, Xiaoping & Heerink, Nico
- 461-473 Land use change and environmental stress of wheat, rice and corn production in China
by You, Liangzhi & Spoor, Max & Ulimwengu, John & Zhang, Shemei
- 474-484 Rural to urban land conversion in China — How large is the over-conversion and what are its welfare implications?
by Tan, Rong & Qu, Futian & Heerink, Nico & Mettepenningen, Evy
- 485-498 Incomplete property rights, exposure to markets and the provision of environmental services in China
by Bennett, Michael T. & Mehta, Aashish & Xu, Jintao
- 499-511 How do trust and property security influence household contributions to public goods?
by Tu, Qin & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Zhang, Lei & Ruben, Ruerd
- 512-523 Poverty and firewood consumption: A case study of rural households in northern China
by Démurger, Sylvie & Fournier, Martin
- 524-533 Does off-farm employment contribute to agriculture-based environmental pollution? New insights from a village-level analysis in Jiangxi Province, China
by Shi, Xiaoping & HEERINK, Nico & QU, Futian
- 542-554 China has reached the Lewis turning point
by Zhang, Xiaobo & Yang, Jin & Wang, Shenglin
- 555-572 Has China run out of surplus labour?
by Golley, Jane & Meng, Xin
- 573-584 The rise of migration and the fall of self employment in rural China's labor market
by Wang, Xiaobing & Huang, Jikun & Zhang, Linxiu & Rozelle, Scott
- 585-600 The puzzle of migrant labour shortage and rural labour surplus in China
by Knight, John & Deng, Quheng & Li, Shi
- 601-610 Wage increases, wage convergence, and the Lewis turning point in China
by CAI, Fang & DU, Yang
- 611-625 Labor market developments in China: A neoclassical view
by Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis Tao
- 628-645 How does real exchange rate influence labour productivity in China?
by Guillaumont Jeanneney, Sylviane & Hua, Ping
- 646-668 A multidimensional analysis of poverty in China from 1991 to 2006
by LABAR, Kelly & BRESSON, Florent
- 669-692 Migration constraints and development: Hukou and capital accumulation in China
by Vendryes, Thomas
September 2011, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 277-277 Editorial Introduction
by Fleisher, Belton M.
- 278-289 Is there any gain from social security privatization?
by Li, Shiyu & Lin, Shuanglin
- 290-298 Understanding openness and productivity growth in China: An empirical study of the Chinese provinces
by Jiang, Yanqing
- 299-312 Decomposition of the increase in earnings inequality in urban China: A distributional approach
by Chi, Wei & Li, Bo & Yu, Qiumei
- 313-329 Agglomeration and productivity: Firm-level evidence from China's textile industry
by Lin, Hui-Lin & Li, Hsiao-Yun & Yang, Chih-Hai
- 330-343 Money demand in China and time-varying cointegration
by Zuo, Haomiao & Park, Sung Y.
- 344-356 The impact of agricultural technology adoption on income inequality in rural China: Evidence from southern Yunnan Province
by Ding, Shijun & Meriluoto, Laura & Reed, W. Robert & Tao, Dayun & Wu, Haitao
- 357-372 An analysis on technical efficiency in post-reform China
by Zhou, Xianbo & Li, Kui-Wai & Li, Qin
- 373-382 The human cost of China's industrial growth
by Li, Hongbin & Meng, Lingsheng & Pan, Wenqing
- 383-397 Searching for an Environmental Kuznets Curve in China's air pollution
by Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng
- 398-407 Are China's energy markets cointegrated?
by Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les
- 408-427 Uncertainty and housing tenure choice by household types: Evidence from China
by Zhou, Jingkui
- 428-439 The productive efficiency of Chinese hospitals
by Ng, Ying Chu
June 2011, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 183-195 Higher water tariffs for less river pollution--Evidence from the Min River and Fuzhou City in China
by Jiang, Yi & Jin, Leshan & Lin, Tun
- 196-209 The emergence and spatial distribution of Chinese seaport cities
by Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao
- 210-220 The effects of market liberalization and privatization on Chinese telecommunications
by Zheng, Shilin & Ward, Michael R.
- 221-232 Quantity, quality, and regional price variation of cigarettes: Demand analysis based on a household survey in China
by Chen, Yuyu & Xing, Weibo
- 233-243 Extensive margin, quantity and price in China's export growth
by Bingzhan, Shi
- 244-259 Famine, fertility, and fortune in china
by SHI, Xinzheng
- 260-275 Returns to higher education in China: What is the role of college quality?
by Zhong, Hai
March 2011, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-10 Tournaments and managerial incentives in China's listed firms: New evidence
by Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl
- 11-27 Mapping the functionality of China's regional innovation systems: A structural approach
by Chen, Kaihua & Guan, Jiancheng
- 28-41 The expansion of public health insurance and the demand for private health insurance in rural China
by Liu, Hong & Gao, Song & Rizzo, John A.
- 42-54 Impact of urban economic openness on real estate prices: Evidence from thirty-five cities in China
by Wang, Songtao & Yang, Zan & Liu, Hongyu
- 55-63 Religiosity and economic performance: Micro-econometric evidence from Tibetan area
by Tu, Qin & Bulte, Erwin & Tan, Shuhao
- 64-74 Circular migration, or permanent stay? Evidence from China's rural-urban migration
by Hu, Feng & Xu, Zhaoyuan & Chen, Yuyu
- 75-87 China's economic cooperation related investment: An investigation of its direction and some implications for outward investment
by Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Co, Catherine Yap
- 88-97 Democratic participation, fiscal reform and local governance: Empirical evidence on Chinese villages
by Meng, Xiangyi & Zhang, Li
- 98-107 The impact of population aging on income inequality in developing countries: Evidence from rural China
by Zhong, Hai
- 108-120 The Chinese saving puzzle and the life-cycle hypothesis: A revaluation
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre & Yu, Eden
- 121-132 Ultimate privatization and change in firm performance: Evidence from China
by Huang, Zhangkai & Wang, Kun
- 133-150 Structural change, productivity growth and industrial transformation in China
by Chen, Shiyi & Jefferson, Gary H. & Zhang, Jun
- 151-164 Gender earnings gaps in Hong Kong: Empirical evidence from across the earnings distribution in 2006
by Ge, Yuhao & Li, Hongbin & Zhang, Junsen
- 165-171 The composition of human capital and economic growth: Evidence from China using dynamic panel data analysis
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Zhuang, Lihuan
- 172-181 The incentive role of creating "cities" in China
by Li, Lixing
December 2010, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 495-507 Policy support and emerging farmer professional cooperatives in rural China
by Deng, Hengshan & Huang, Jikun & Xu, Zhigang & Rozelle, Scott
- 508-520 Industry specialization, diversification, churning, and unemployment in Chinese cities
by FU, Shihe & DONG, Xiaofang & CHAI, Guojun
- 521-531 Parent-child co-residence and bequest motives in China
by Yin, Ting
- 532-543 Cigarette smoking and self-reported health in China
by Yen, Steven T. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Yuan, Yan
- 544-556 Informal lending amongst friends and relatives: Can microcredit compete in rural China?
by Turvey, Calum G. & Kong, Rong
- 557-570 Sources of Chinese labor productivity growth: A structural decomposition analysis, 1987-2005
by Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L.
- 571-581 An updated ranking of the economic research institutions in China (2000-2009)
by Yu, Xiaohua & Gao, Zhifeng
- 582-597 Investigation of the "China effect" on crowding out of Japanese FDI: An industry-level analysis (1990-2004)
by SALIKE, Nimesh
- 598-606 Land rental market, off-farm employment and agricultural production in Southeast China: A plot-level case study
by Feng, Shuyi & Heerink, Nico & Ruben, Ruerd & Qu, Futian
- 607-616 Inequality of opportunity and income inequality in nine Chinese provinces, 1989-2006
by Zhang, Yingqiang & Eriksson, Tor
- 617-628 Bank productivity in China 1997-2007: Measurement and convergence
by Matthews, Kent & Zhang, Nina (Xu)
- 629-638 Capital or knowhow: The role of foreign multinationals in Sino-foreign joint ventures
by Bai, Chong-En & Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang
- 639-649 Understanding China's grain procurement policy from a perspective of optimization
by SHEA, Esther Y.P.
- 650-670 The factor income distribution in China: 1978-2007
by BAI, Chong-En & QIAN, Zhenjie
- 671-672 Erratum to "The sophistication of exports: Is China special?" [China Economic Review 21 (3) (2010) 482-493]
by Xu, Bin
September 2010, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 377-393 The entry price system for fresh fruit and vegetable exports from China to the EU -- Breaking a fly on the wheel?
by Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald
- 394-410 Inter-regional difference of agricultural productivity in China: Distinction between biochemical and machinery technology
by Ito, Junichi
- 411-422 Financial constraints in China: Firm-level evidence
by Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & Vandenbussche, Hylke
- 423-431 An empirical analysis of contracting by Chinese firms
by Hu, Yifan & Qiu, Larry D.
- 432-441 Food away from home in Beijing: Effects of wealth, time and "free" meals
by Bai, Junfei & Wahl, Thomas I. & Lohmar, Bryan T. & Huang, Jikun
- 442-455 Job satisfaction and relative income in economic transition: Status or signal?: The case of urban China
by GAO, Wenshu & SMYTH, Russell
- 456-469 The evolution of an industrial cluster in China
by Fleisher, Belton & Hu, Dinghuan & McGuire, William & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 470-481 A life cycle analysis of Hunan's enterprises and their determinants
by Chen, Xiaohong & Cao, Yu & Wang, Fuqiang
- 482-493 The sophistication of exports: Is China special?
by Xu, Bin
June 2010, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 211-211 Editorial introduction
by Fleisher, Belton M.
- 212-223 S-Curve dynamics of trade between U.S. and China
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Ratha, Artatrana
- 224-236 Does the law of one price hold in China? Testing price convergence using disaggregated data
by LAN, Yuexing & SYLWESTER, Kevin
- 237-255 Modelling inflation in China--A regional perspective
by Mehrotra, Aaron & Peltonen, Tuomas & Santos Rivera, Alvaro
- 256-271 Impacts of the Doha Round on Brazilian, Chinese and Indian agribusiness
by Gomes Pereira, Matheus Wemerson & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso & Raszap-Skorbiansky, Sharon
- 272-281 Permanent land-use rights and endowment insurance: Chinese evidence of the substitution effect
by Yu, Ning & Shi, Qinghua & Jin, Hongtao
- 282-292 The costs and benefits of government control: Evidence from China's collectively-owned enterprises
by Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang & Yang, Zhi
- 293-309 New evidence about regional income divergence in China
by LAU, Chi Keung Marco
- 310-323 The pervasiveness and severity of tunneling by controlling shareholders in China
by Li, Guoping
- 324-333 China's macroeconomic volatility -- How important is the business cycle?
by Laurenceson, James & Rodgers, Danielle
- 334-345 The Balassa-Samuelson model of purchasing power parity and Chinese exchange rates
by GUO, Qian
- 346-354 Explaining production inefficiency in China's agriculture using data envelopment analysis and semi-parametric bootstrapping
by Monchuk, Daniel C. & Chen, Zhuo & Bonaparte, Yosef
- 355-376 Housing demand in Shanghai: A discrete choice approach
by Han, Xuehui
March 2010, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial introduction
by Fleisher, Belton M.
- 2-13 Reducing China's regional disparities: Is there a growth cost?
by Chen, Anping
- 14-23 Savings, investment, and capital mobility within China
by Li, Cheng
- 24-37 A comparison of shareholder identity and governance mechanisms in the monitoring of CEOs of listed companies in China
by Wang, Jiwei
- 38-50 What determines employment opportunity for college graduates in China after higher education reform?
by Li, Tao & Zhang, Juyan
- 51-64 The Hukou system's constraints on migrant workers' job mobility in Chinese cities
by Zhang, Huafeng
- 65-97 Bank loans and the effects of monetary policy in China: VAR/VECM approach
by Sun, Lixin & Ford, J.L. & Dickinson, David G.
- 98-112 The co-movement of stock markets in East Asia: Did the 1997-1998 Asian financial crisis really strengthen stock market integration?
by Huyghebaert, Nancy & Wang, Lihong
- 113-122 Firm location choice in cities: Evidence from China, India, and Brazil
by Sridhar, Kala Seetharam & Wan, Guanghua
- 123-135 China's FDI and non-FDI economies and the sustainability of future high Chinese growth
by WHALLEY, John & XIN, Xian
- 136-149 Water pricing with household surveys: A study of acceptability and willingness to pay in Chongqing, China
by Wang, Hua & Xie, Jian & Li, Honglin
- 150-160 Are stronger executive incentives associated with cross-listing? Evidence from China
by Chi, Wei & Zhang, Haiyan
- 161-189 A globally consistent framework for reliability-based trade statistics reconciliation in the presence of an entrepôt
by Wang, Zhi & Gehlhar, Mark & Yao, Shunli
- 190-201 Stock return seasonalities and investor structure: Evidence from China's B-share markets
by Bohl, Martin T. & Schuppli, Michael & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 202-210 Union effects on performance and employment relations: Evidence from China
by Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang & Wang, Yijiang
December 2009, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 587-590 Introduction to the symposium on health policy in China
by Blomqvist, Åke & Fleisher, Belton M. & Tan, Kerry
- 591-597 Medical insurance system evolution in China
by Dong, Keyong
- 598-604 A dilemma of Chinese healthcare reform: How to re-define government roles?
by Wang, Hufeng
- 605-612 Health system reform in China: What role for private insurance?
by Blomqvist, Åke
- 613-619 China's health care reform: A tentative assessment
by Yip, Winnie & Hsiao, William
- 620-624 Community health service centers in China, not always trusted by the populations they serve?
by Yang, Yansui & Yang, Dan
- 625-633 The role of for-profit hospitals in medical expenditures: Evidence from aggregate data in China
by Liu, Gordon G. & Li, Lin & Hou, Xiaohui & Xu, Judy & Hyslop, Daniel
- 635-649 Subjective well-being and its determinants in rural China
by KNIGHT, John & SONG, Lina & GUNATILAKA, Ramani
- 650-661 What accounts for Chinese Business Cycle?
by He, Qing & Tai-Leung Chong, Terence & Shi, Kang
- 662-676 Do Chinese publicly listed companies adjust their capital structure toward a target level?
by Qian, Yanmin & Tian, Yao & Wirjanto, Tony S.
- 677-691 Do Chinese domestic firms benefit from FDI inflow?: Evidence of horizontal and vertical spillovers
by Lin, Ping & Liu, Zhuomin & Zhang, Yifan
- 692-702 How regulatory changes affect IPO underpricing in China
by Cheung, Yan-leung & OUYANG, Zhiwei & TAN, Weiqiang
- 703-716 State ownership and corporate performance: A quantile regression analysis of Chinese listed companies
by LI, Tao & SUN, Laixiang & ZOU, Liang
- 717-731 The effects of governance changes on bank efficiency in China: A stochastic distance function approach
by Jiang, Chunxia & Yao, Shujie & Zhang, Zongyi
- 732-741 Is U.S. money causing China's output?
by JOHANSSON, Anders C.
- 742-753 Economic structural changes and rural income: Evidence from Chinese provinces during the reform period
by Yang, Weiyong
- 754-766 Manufacturing productivity in China and India: The role of institutional changes
by Pandey, Manish & Dong, Xiao-yuan
- 767-776 The technological system of Chinese manufacturing industry: A sectorial approach
by Guan, Jiancheng & Chen, Zifeng
- 777-792 Analysis of regional productivity growth in China: A generalized metafrontier MPI approach
by Chen, Ku-Hsieh & Huang, Yi-Ju & Yang, Chih-Hai
- 793-805 The effect of oil price on China's exports
by Faria, João Ricardo & Mollick, André Varella & Albuquerque, Pedro H. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A.
September 2009, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 373-373 Introduction to the Symposium: Economic Transition, Regional Growth, and Sustainable Development
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Liu, Zhiqiang & Prime, Penelope B.
- 374-387 Health, education, and economic growth in China: Empirical findings and implications
by LI, Hongyi & HUANG, Liang
- 388-401 Market reforms and consumption puzzles in China
by Qi, Li & Prime, Penelope B.
- 402-413 Why privatize or why not? Empirical evidence from China's SOEs reform
by Tong, Sarah Y.
- 414-424 Double-edged effects of the technology gap and technology spillovers: Evidence from the Chinese industrial sector
by Lai, Mingyong & Wang, Hua & Zhu, Shujin
- 425-439 Foreign direct investment, processing trade, and the sophistication of China's exports
by XU, Bin & LU, Jiangyong
- 440-451 Relevant international experience of real exchange rate adjustment for China
by XU, Yingfeng
- 453-454 Symposium: Is China's development sustainable?
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Renard, Mary-Françoise
- 455-470 Has the Chinese economy become more sensitive to interest rates? Studying credit demand in China
by Koivu, Tuuli
- 471-484 Self-employment in urban China: Networking in a transition economy
by YUEH, Linda
- 485-496 Income growth, inequality and poverty reduction: A case study of eight provinces in China
by GOH, Chor-ching & LUO, Xubei & ZHU, Nong
- 497-507 Rank, income and income inequality in urban China
by Gustafsson, Björn & Sai, Ding
- 508-526 The role of China in global external imbalances: Some further evidence
by Bagnai, Alberto
- 527-541 Intraday information efficiency on the Chinese equity market
by Chen, Tao & Cai, Jun & Ho, Richard Y.K.
- 542-548 The trade depressing and trade diversion effects of antidumping actions: The case of China
by Park, Soonchan
- 549-557 Agglomeration and location of foreign direct investment: The case of China
by Chen, Yanjing
- 558-572 China's new Labour Contract Law: No harm to employment?
by Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael
- 573-586 Competitiveness of the Hong Kong economy
by Li, Hongyi & Wei, Xiangdong & Xie, Danyang
June 2009, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 141-141 Symposium on Chinese macroeconomic, monetary and financial policies: Editor's introduction
by Fleisher, Belton M.
- 143-152 Economic returns to schooling in urban China: OLS and the instrumental variables approach
by CHEN, Guifu & HAMORI, Shigeyuki
- 153-161 Farm technology and technical efficiency: Evidence from four regions in China
by Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rozelle, Scott
- 162-173 Alcohol consumption by men in China: A non-Gaussian censored system approach
by Yen, Steven T. & Yuan, Yan & Liu, Xiaowen
- 174-182 The foreign exchange exposure of Chinese banks
by Wong, Tak-Chuen & Wong, Jim & Leung, Phyllis
- 183-192 Efficiency and productivity growth in Chinese universities during the post-reform period
by NG, Ying Chu & LI, Sung-ko
- 193-207 Villages where China's ethnic minorities live
by GUSTAFSSON, Bjorn & SAI, Ding
- 208-217 Common agency and state-owned enterprise reform
by SIQUEIRA, Kevin & SANDLER, Todd & CAULEY, Jon
- 218-235 A new ordered family of Lorenz curves with an application to measuring income inequality and poverty in rural China
by WANG, Zuxiang & SMYTH, Russell & NG, Yew-Kwang
- 236-245 Why India is mainly engaged in offshore service activities, while China is disproportionately engaged in manufacturing?
by LO, Chu-Ping & LIU, Bih Jane
- 246-261 Sentiment effects on Chinese share prices and savings deposits: The post-2003 experience
by Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Redfern, Luke