China Economic Review
2012, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 181-189 Chinese block transactions and the market reaction
by Bian, Jiangze & Wang, Jun & Zhang, Ge
- 190-203 Rural tax reform and the extractive capacity of local state in China
by LIU, Mingxing & XU, Zhigang & SU, Fubing & TAO, Ran
2011, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 444-460 Sustainable natural resource use in rural China: Recent trends and policies
by Qu, Futian & Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Shi, Xiaoping & Heerink, Nico
- 461-473 Land use change and environmental stress of wheat, rice and corn production in China
by You, Liangzhi & Spoor, Max & Ulimwengu, John & Zhang, Shemei
- 474-484 Rural to urban land conversion in China — How large is the over-conversion and what are its welfare implications?
by Tan, Rong & Qu, Futian & Heerink, Nico & Mettepenningen, Evy
- 485-498 Incomplete property rights, exposure to markets and the provision of environmental services in China
by Bennett, Michael T. & Mehta, Aashish & Xu, Jintao
- 499-511 How do trust and property security influence household contributions to public goods?
by Tu, Qin & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Zhang, Lei & Ruben, Ruerd
- 512-523 Poverty and firewood consumption: A case study of rural households in northern China
by Démurger, Sylvie & Fournier, Martin
- 524-533 Does off-farm employment contribute to agriculture-based environmental pollution? New insights from a village-level analysis in Jiangxi Province, China
by Shi, Xiaoping & HEERINK, Nico & QU, Futian
- 542-554 China has reached the Lewis turning point
by Zhang, Xiaobo & Yang, Jin & Wang, Shenglin
- 555-572 Has China run out of surplus labour?
by Golley, Jane & Meng, Xin
- 573-584 The rise of migration and the fall of self employment in rural China's labor market
by Wang, Xiaobing & Huang, Jikun & Zhang, Linxiu & Rozelle, Scott
- 585-600 The puzzle of migrant labour shortage and rural labour surplus in China
by Knight, John & Deng, Quheng & Li, Shi
- 601-610 Wage increases, wage convergence, and the Lewis turning point in China
by CAI, Fang & DU, Yang
- 611-625 Labor market developments in China: A neoclassical view
by Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis Tao
- 628-645 How does real exchange rate influence labour productivity in China?
by Guillaumont Jeanneney, Sylviane & Hua, Ping
- 646-668 A multidimensional analysis of poverty in China from 1991 to 2006
by LABAR, Kelly & BRESSON, Florent
- 669-692 Migration constraints and development: Hukou and capital accumulation in China
by Vendryes, Thomas
2011, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 277-277 Editorial Introduction
by Fleisher, Belton M.
- 278-289 Is there any gain from social security privatization?
by Li, Shiyu & Lin, Shuanglin
- 290-298 Understanding openness and productivity growth in China: An empirical study of the Chinese provinces
by Jiang, Yanqing
- 299-312 Decomposition of the increase in earnings inequality in urban China: A distributional approach
by Chi, Wei & Li, Bo & Yu, Qiumei
- 313-329 Agglomeration and productivity: Firm-level evidence from China's textile industry
by Lin, Hui-Lin & Li, Hsiao-Yun & Yang, Chih-Hai
- 330-343 Money demand in China and time-varying cointegration
by Zuo, Haomiao & Park, Sung Y.
- 344-356 The impact of agricultural technology adoption on income inequality in rural China: Evidence from southern Yunnan Province
by Ding, Shijun & Meriluoto, Laura & Reed, W. Robert & Tao, Dayun & Wu, Haitao
- 357-372 An analysis on technical efficiency in post-reform China
by Zhou, Xianbo & Li, Kui-Wai & Li, Qin
- 373-382 The human cost of China's industrial growth
by Li, Hongbin & Meng, Lingsheng & Pan, Wenqing
- 383-397 Searching for an Environmental Kuznets Curve in China's air pollution
by Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng
- 398-407 Are China's energy markets cointegrated?
by Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les
- 408-427 Uncertainty and housing tenure choice by household types: Evidence from China
by Zhou, Jingkui
- 428-439 The productive efficiency of Chinese hospitals
by Ng, Ying Chu
2011, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 183-195 Higher water tariffs for less river pollution--Evidence from the Min River and Fuzhou City in China
by Jiang, Yi & Jin, Leshan & Lin, Tun
- 196-209 The emergence and spatial distribution of Chinese seaport cities
by Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao
- 210-220 The effects of market liberalization and privatization on Chinese telecommunications
by Zheng, Shilin & Ward, Michael R.
- 221-232 Quantity, quality, and regional price variation of cigarettes: Demand analysis based on a household survey in China
by Chen, Yuyu & Xing, Weibo
- 233-243 Extensive margin, quantity and price in China's export growth
by Bingzhan, Shi
- 244-259 Famine, fertility, and fortune in china
by SHI, Xinzheng
- 260-275 Returns to higher education in China: What is the role of college quality?
by Zhong, Hai
2011, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-10 Tournaments and managerial incentives in China's listed firms: New evidence
by Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl
- 11-27 Mapping the functionality of China's regional innovation systems: A structural approach
by Chen, Kaihua & Guan, Jiancheng
- 28-41 The expansion of public health insurance and the demand for private health insurance in rural China
by Liu, Hong & Gao, Song & Rizzo, John A.
- 42-54 Impact of urban economic openness on real estate prices: Evidence from thirty-five cities in China
by Wang, Songtao & Yang, Zan & Liu, Hongyu
- 55-63 Religiosity and economic performance: Micro-econometric evidence from Tibetan area
by Tu, Qin & Bulte, Erwin & Tan, Shuhao
- 64-74 Circular migration, or permanent stay? Evidence from China's rural-urban migration
by Hu, Feng & Xu, Zhaoyuan & Chen, Yuyu
- 75-87 China's economic cooperation related investment: An investigation of its direction and some implications for outward investment
by Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Co, Catherine Yap
- 88-97 Democratic participation, fiscal reform and local governance: Empirical evidence on Chinese villages
by Meng, Xiangyi & Zhang, Li
- 98-107 The impact of population aging on income inequality in developing countries: Evidence from rural China
by Zhong, Hai
- 108-120 The Chinese saving puzzle and the life-cycle hypothesis: A revaluation
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre & Yu, Eden
- 121-132 Ultimate privatization and change in firm performance: Evidence from China
by Huang, Zhangkai & Wang, Kun
- 133-150 Structural change, productivity growth and industrial transformation in China
by Chen, Shiyi & Jefferson, Gary H. & Zhang, Jun
- 151-164 Gender earnings gaps in Hong Kong: Empirical evidence from across the earnings distribution in 2006
by Ge, Yuhao & Li, Hongbin & Zhang, Junsen
- 165-171 The composition of human capital and economic growth: Evidence from China using dynamic panel data analysis
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Zhuang, Lihuan
- 172-181 The incentive role of creating "cities" in China
by Li, Lixing
2010, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 495-507 Policy support and emerging farmer professional cooperatives in rural China
by Deng, Hengshan & Huang, Jikun & Xu, Zhigang & Rozelle, Scott
- 508-520 Industry specialization, diversification, churning, and unemployment in Chinese cities
by FU, Shihe & DONG, Xiaofang & CHAI, Guojun
- 521-531 Parent-child co-residence and bequest motives in China
by Yin, Ting
- 532-543 Cigarette smoking and self-reported health in China
by Yen, Steven T. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Yuan, Yan
- 544-556 Informal lending amongst friends and relatives: Can microcredit compete in rural China?
by Turvey, Calum G. & Kong, Rong
- 557-570 Sources of Chinese labor productivity growth: A structural decomposition analysis, 1987-2005
by Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L.
- 571-581 An updated ranking of the economic research institutions in China (2000-2009)
by Yu, Xiaohua & Gao, Zhifeng
- 582-597 Investigation of the "China effect" on crowding out of Japanese FDI: An industry-level analysis (1990-2004)
by SALIKE, Nimesh
- 598-606 Land rental market, off-farm employment and agricultural production in Southeast China: A plot-level case study
by Feng, Shuyi & Heerink, Nico & Ruben, Ruerd & Qu, Futian
- 607-616 Inequality of opportunity and income inequality in nine Chinese provinces, 1989-2006
by Zhang, Yingqiang & Eriksson, Tor
- 617-628 Bank productivity in China 1997-2007: Measurement and convergence
by Matthews, Kent & Zhang, Nina (Xu)
- 629-638 Capital or knowhow: The role of foreign multinationals in Sino-foreign joint ventures
by Bai, Chong-En & Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang
- 639-649 Understanding China's grain procurement policy from a perspective of optimization
by SHEA, Esther Y.P.
- 650-670 The factor income distribution in China: 1978-2007
by BAI, Chong-En & QIAN, Zhenjie
- 671-672 Erratum to "The sophistication of exports: Is China special?" [China Economic Review 21 (3) (2010) 482-493]
by Xu, Bin
2010, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 377-393 The entry price system for fresh fruit and vegetable exports from China to the EU -- Breaking a fly on the wheel?
by Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald
- 394-410 Inter-regional difference of agricultural productivity in China: Distinction between biochemical and machinery technology
by Ito, Junichi
- 411-422 Financial constraints in China: Firm-level evidence
by Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & Vandenbussche, Hylke
- 423-431 An empirical analysis of contracting by Chinese firms
by Hu, Yifan & Qiu, Larry D.
- 432-441 Food away from home in Beijing: Effects of wealth, time and "free" meals
by Bai, Junfei & Wahl, Thomas I. & Lohmar, Bryan T. & Huang, Jikun
- 442-455 Job satisfaction and relative income in economic transition: Status or signal?: The case of urban China
by GAO, Wenshu & SMYTH, Russell
- 456-469 The evolution of an industrial cluster in China
by Fleisher, Belton & Hu, Dinghuan & McGuire, William & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 470-481 A life cycle analysis of Hunan's enterprises and their determinants
by Chen, Xiaohong & Cao, Yu & Wang, Fuqiang
- 482-493 The sophistication of exports: Is China special?
by Xu, Bin
2010, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 211-211 Editorial introduction
by Fleisher, Belton M.
- 212-223 S-Curve dynamics of trade between U.S. and China
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Ratha, Artatrana
- 224-236 Does the law of one price hold in China? Testing price convergence using disaggregated data
by LAN, Yuexing & SYLWESTER, Kevin
- 237-255 Modelling inflation in China--A regional perspective
by Mehrotra, Aaron & Peltonen, Tuomas & Santos Rivera, Alvaro
- 256-271 Impacts of the Doha Round on Brazilian, Chinese and Indian agribusiness
by Gomes Pereira, Matheus Wemerson & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso & Raszap-Skorbiansky, Sharon
- 272-281 Permanent land-use rights and endowment insurance: Chinese evidence of the substitution effect
by Yu, Ning & Shi, Qinghua & Jin, Hongtao
- 282-292 The costs and benefits of government control: Evidence from China's collectively-owned enterprises
by Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang & Yang, Zhi
- 293-309 New evidence about regional income divergence in China
by LAU, Chi Keung Marco
- 310-323 The pervasiveness and severity of tunneling by controlling shareholders in China
by Li, Guoping
- 324-333 China's macroeconomic volatility -- How important is the business cycle?
by Laurenceson, James & Rodgers, Danielle
- 334-345 The Balassa-Samuelson model of purchasing power parity and Chinese exchange rates
by GUO, Qian
- 346-354 Explaining production inefficiency in China's agriculture using data envelopment analysis and semi-parametric bootstrapping
by Monchuk, Daniel C. & Chen, Zhuo & Bonaparte, Yosef
- 355-376 Housing demand in Shanghai: A discrete choice approach
by Han, Xuehui
2010, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial introduction
by Fleisher, Belton M.
- 2-13 Reducing China's regional disparities: Is there a growth cost?
by Chen, Anping
- 14-23 Savings, investment, and capital mobility within China
by Li, Cheng
- 24-37 A comparison of shareholder identity and governance mechanisms in the monitoring of CEOs of listed companies in China
by Wang, Jiwei
- 38-50 What determines employment opportunity for college graduates in China after higher education reform?
by Li, Tao & Zhang, Juyan
- 51-64 The Hukou system's constraints on migrant workers' job mobility in Chinese cities
by Zhang, Huafeng
- 65-97 Bank loans and the effects of monetary policy in China: VAR/VECM approach
by Sun, Lixin & Ford, J.L. & Dickinson, David G.
- 98-112 The co-movement of stock markets in East Asia: Did the 1997-1998 Asian financial crisis really strengthen stock market integration?
by Huyghebaert, Nancy & Wang, Lihong
- 113-122 Firm location choice in cities: Evidence from China, India, and Brazil
by Sridhar, Kala Seetharam & Wan, Guanghua
- 123-135 China's FDI and non-FDI economies and the sustainability of future high Chinese growth
by WHALLEY, John & XIN, Xian
- 136-149 Water pricing with household surveys: A study of acceptability and willingness to pay in Chongqing, China
by Wang, Hua & Xie, Jian & Li, Honglin
- 150-160 Are stronger executive incentives associated with cross-listing? Evidence from China
by Chi, Wei & Zhang, Haiyan
- 161-189 A globally consistent framework for reliability-based trade statistics reconciliation in the presence of an entrepôt
by Wang, Zhi & Gehlhar, Mark & Yao, Shunli
- 190-201 Stock return seasonalities and investor structure: Evidence from China's B-share markets
by Bohl, Martin T. & Schuppli, Michael & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 202-210 Union effects on performance and employment relations: Evidence from China
by Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang & Wang, Yijiang
2009, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 587-590 Introduction to the symposium on health policy in China
by Blomqvist, Åke & Fleisher, Belton M. & Tan, Kerry
- 591-597 Medical insurance system evolution in China
by Dong, Keyong
- 598-604 A dilemma of Chinese healthcare reform: How to re-define government roles?
by Wang, Hufeng
- 605-612 Health system reform in China: What role for private insurance?
by Blomqvist, Åke
- 613-619 China's health care reform: A tentative assessment
by Yip, Winnie & Hsiao, William
- 620-624 Community health service centers in China, not always trusted by the populations they serve?
by Yang, Yansui & Yang, Dan
- 625-633 The role of for-profit hospitals in medical expenditures: Evidence from aggregate data in China
by Liu, Gordon G. & Li, Lin & Hou, Xiaohui & Xu, Judy & Hyslop, Daniel
- 635-649 Subjective well-being and its determinants in rural China
by KNIGHT, John & SONG, Lina & GUNATILAKA, Ramani
- 650-661 What accounts for Chinese Business Cycle?
by He, Qing & Tai-Leung Chong, Terence & Shi, Kang
- 662-676 Do Chinese publicly listed companies adjust their capital structure toward a target level?
by Qian, Yanmin & Tian, Yao & Wirjanto, Tony S.
- 677-691 Do Chinese domestic firms benefit from FDI inflow?: Evidence of horizontal and vertical spillovers
by Lin, Ping & Liu, Zhuomin & Zhang, Yifan
- 692-702 How regulatory changes affect IPO underpricing in China
by Cheung, Yan-leung & OUYANG, Zhiwei & TAN, Weiqiang
- 703-716 State ownership and corporate performance: A quantile regression analysis of Chinese listed companies
by LI, Tao & SUN, Laixiang & ZOU, Liang
- 717-731 The effects of governance changes on bank efficiency in China: A stochastic distance function approach
by Jiang, Chunxia & Yao, Shujie & Zhang, Zongyi
- 732-741 Is U.S. money causing China's output?
by JOHANSSON, Anders C.
- 742-753 Economic structural changes and rural income: Evidence from Chinese provinces during the reform period
by Yang, Weiyong
- 754-766 Manufacturing productivity in China and India: The role of institutional changes
by Pandey, Manish & Dong, Xiao-yuan
- 767-776 The technological system of Chinese manufacturing industry: A sectorial approach
by Guan, Jiancheng & Chen, Zifeng
- 777-792 Analysis of regional productivity growth in China: A generalized metafrontier MPI approach
by Chen, Ku-Hsieh & Huang, Yi-Ju & Yang, Chih-Hai
- 793-805 The effect of oil price on China's exports
by Faria, João Ricardo & Mollick, André Varella & Albuquerque, Pedro H. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A.
2009, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 373-373 Introduction to the Symposium: Economic Transition, Regional Growth, and Sustainable Development
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Liu, Zhiqiang & Prime, Penelope B.
- 374-387 Health, education, and economic growth in China: Empirical findings and implications
by LI, Hongyi & HUANG, Liang
- 388-401 Market reforms and consumption puzzles in China
by Qi, Li & Prime, Penelope B.
- 402-413 Why privatize or why not? Empirical evidence from China's SOEs reform
by Tong, Sarah Y.
- 414-424 Double-edged effects of the technology gap and technology spillovers: Evidence from the Chinese industrial sector
by Lai, Mingyong & Wang, Hua & Zhu, Shujin
- 425-439 Foreign direct investment, processing trade, and the sophistication of China's exports
by XU, Bin & LU, Jiangyong
- 440-451 Relevant international experience of real exchange rate adjustment for China
by XU, Yingfeng
- 453-454 Symposium: Is China's development sustainable?
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Renard, Mary-Françoise
- 455-470 Has the Chinese economy become more sensitive to interest rates? Studying credit demand in China
by Koivu, Tuuli
- 471-484 Self-employment in urban China: Networking in a transition economy
by YUEH, Linda
- 485-496 Income growth, inequality and poverty reduction: A case study of eight provinces in China
by GOH, Chor-ching & LUO, Xubei & ZHU, Nong
- 497-507 Rank, income and income inequality in urban China
by Gustafsson, Björn & Sai, Ding
- 508-526 The role of China in global external imbalances: Some further evidence
by Bagnai, Alberto
- 527-541 Intraday information efficiency on the Chinese equity market
by Chen, Tao & Cai, Jun & Ho, Richard Y.K.
- 542-548 The trade depressing and trade diversion effects of antidumping actions: The case of China
by Park, Soonchan
- 549-557 Agglomeration and location of foreign direct investment: The case of China
by Chen, Yanjing
- 558-572 China's new Labour Contract Law: No harm to employment?
by Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael
- 573-586 Competitiveness of the Hong Kong economy
by Li, Hongyi & Wei, Xiangdong & Xie, Danyang
2009, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 141-141 Symposium on Chinese macroeconomic, monetary and financial policies: Editor's introduction
by Fleisher, Belton M.
- 143-152 Economic returns to schooling in urban China: OLS and the instrumental variables approach
by CHEN, Guifu & HAMORI, Shigeyuki
- 153-161 Farm technology and technical efficiency: Evidence from four regions in China
by Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rozelle, Scott
- 162-173 Alcohol consumption by men in China: A non-Gaussian censored system approach
by Yen, Steven T. & Yuan, Yan & Liu, Xiaowen
- 174-182 The foreign exchange exposure of Chinese banks
by Wong, Tak-Chuen & Wong, Jim & Leung, Phyllis
- 183-192 Efficiency and productivity growth in Chinese universities during the post-reform period
by NG, Ying Chu & LI, Sung-ko
- 193-207 Villages where China's ethnic minorities live
by GUSTAFSSON, Bjorn & SAI, Ding
- 208-217 Common agency and state-owned enterprise reform
by SIQUEIRA, Kevin & SANDLER, Todd & CAULEY, Jon
- 218-235 A new ordered family of Lorenz curves with an application to measuring income inequality and poverty in rural China
by WANG, Zuxiang & SMYTH, Russell & NG, Yew-Kwang
- 236-245 Why India is mainly engaged in offshore service activities, while China is disproportionately engaged in manufacturing?
by LO, Chu-Ping & LIU, Bih Jane
- 246-261 Sentiment effects on Chinese share prices and savings deposits: The post-2003 experience
by Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Redfern, Luke
- 263-264 Introduction to the symposium on agriculture in transition
by FLEISHER, Belton M. & BRADA, Josef & ROZELLE, Scott & SWINNEN, Johan
- 265-274 Endogenous gradualism and the Slovenian puzzle
by Sustersic, Janez
- 275-287 Why did the communist party reform in China, but not in the Soviet Union? The political economy of agricultural transition
by ROZELLE, Scott & SWINNEN, Johan F.M.
- 288-302 Soil and water conservation investments and rural development in China
by Heerink, Nico & Bao, Xiaobin & Li, Rui & Lu, Kaiyu & Feng, Shuyi
- 303-315 Agricultural extension system reform and agent time allocation in China
by HU, Ruifa & YANG, Zhijian & KELLY, Peter & HUANG, Jikun
- 316-326 Land reform, farm structure, and agricultural performance in CIS countries
by LERMAN, Zvi
- 327-337 Determinants of agro-food trade competition of Central European countries with the European Union
by BOJNEC, Stefan & FERTO, Imre
- 338-349 Community poverty and inequality in western China: A tale of three villages in Guizhou Province
by XING, Li & FAN, Shenggen & LUO, Xiaopeng & ZHang, Xiaobo
- 350-359 The role of off-farm employment in the rural energy consumption transition -- A village-level analysis in Jiangxi Province, China
by SHI, Xiaoping & HEERINK, Nico & QU, Futian
- 360-371 Persistence of full- and part-time farming in Southern China
by BROSIG, Stephan & GLAUBEN, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & WANG, Xiaobing
2009, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-14 The impact of economic geography on wages: Disentangling the channels of influence
by Hering, Laura & Poncet, Sandra
- 15-28 Policy burdens, firm performance, and management turnover
by Liao, Guanmin & Chen, Xin & Jing, Xin & Sun, Jianfei
- 29-45 Chinese and world equity markets: A review of the volatilities and correlations in the first fifteen years
by Lin, Kuan-Pin & Menkveld, Albert J. & Yang, Zhishu
- 46-53 Forest endowment, logging restrictions, and China's wood products trade
by Zhang, Daowei & Li, Yanshu
- 54-64 Government budget, public-sector wages and capital taxes in a small open economy: A Hong Kong case
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S.H. & Yu, Wusheng
- 65-81 Do the Chinese "Keep up with the Jones"?: Implications of peer effects, growing economic disparities and relative deprivation on health outcomes among older adults in China
by Ling, Davina C.
- 82-90 Understanding the inflation-output nexus for China
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell
- 91-102 Can price limits help when the price is falling? Evidence from transactions data on the Shanghai Stock Exchange
by Wong, Woon K. & Liu, Bo & Zeng, Yong
- 103-123 Is the Chinese growth miracle built to last?
by Prasad, Eswar S.
- 124-135 Will the renminbi become a world currency?
by Dobson, Wendy & Masson, Paul R.
- 136-139 Comments on: "Is the Chinese growth miracle built to last?" and "Will the renminbi become a world currency?"
by Sheldon, Ian
2008, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 537-550 An economic analysis of China's credit information monopoly
by Jentzsch, Nicola
- 551-566 Public willingness to pay for environmental management, risk reduction and economic development: Evidence from Tianjin, China
by Zhai, Guofang & Suzuki, Takeshi
- 567-579 Distress and restructuring in China: Does ownership matter?
by Kam, Amy & Citron, David & Muradoglu, Gulnur
- 580-593 Total factor productivity growth in China's agricultural sector
by Chen, Po-Chi & Yu, Ming-Miin & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Hsu, Shih-Hsun
- 594-604 Knowledge capital and spillover on regional economic growth: Evidence from China
by Kuo, Chun-Chien & Yang, Chih-Hai
- 605-613 Change of control and the success of China's share-issue privatization
by Rousseau, Peter L. & Xiao, Sheng
- 614-627 Socioeconomic vulnerability in China's hydropower development
by Brown, Philip H. & MAGEE, Darrin & Xu, Yilin
- 628-634 SinoTERM, a multi-regional CGE model of China
by Horridge, Mark & Wittwer, Glyn
- 635-648 Volatility transmissions between renminbi and Asia-Pacific on-shore and off-shore U.S. dollar futures
by Colavecchio, Roberta & Funke, Michael
- 649-658 Energy and exports in China
by Kahrl, Fredrich & Roland-Holst, David
- 659-678 The choice of formal or informal finance: Evidence from Chengdu, China
by Zhang, Guibin
- 679-696 Measuring the research performance of Chinese higher education institutions using data envelopment analysis
by Johnes, Jill & Yu, Li
- 697-703 Intra-Industry Trade and tariff rates of Korea and China
by Lee, Jaimin & Han, Sangyong
2008, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 347-358 Do fragmented landholdings have higher production costs? Evidence from rice farmers in Northeastern Jiangxi province, P.R. China
by Tan, Shuhao & Heerink, Nico & Kruseman, Gideon & Qu, Futian
- 359-372 Why is capital flowing out of China?
by Ljungwall, Christer & Wang, Zijian
- 373-380 Household income mobility in China and its decomposition
by Ding, Ning & Wang, Yougui
- 381-392 An empirical test of the environmental Kuznets curve in China: A panel cointegration approach
by Song, Tao & Zheng, Tingguo & Tong, Lianjun
- 393-408 Industrial activity and the environment in China: An industry-level analysis
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Wu, Shanshan
- 409-420 The role of clustering in rural industrialization: A case study of the footwear industry in Wenzhou
by Huang, Zuhui & Zhang, Xiaobo & Zhu, Yunwei
- 421-436 The role of human capital in China's economic development: Review and new evidence
by CHI, Wei
- 437-459 Corporate governance and dividend policy: A comparison of Chinese firms listed in Hong Kong and in the Mainland
by Zhang, Haiyan
- 460-479 Does corporate governance matter in China?
by Cheung, Yan-Leung & Jiang, Ping & LIMPAPHAYOM, Piman & Lu, Tong
- 480-488 Some differences in GDP measurements between China's practice and 1993 SNA guideline
by Xu, Xianchun
- 489-501 Share reform and the performance of China's listed companies
by Jiang, Bing-Bing & LAURENCESON, James & Tang, Kam Ki
- 502-520 Accounting for discrepancies in bilateral trade: The case of China, Hong Kong, and the United States
by Ferrantino, Michael J. & Wang, Zhi