China Economic Review
2008, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 521-535 Human capital externalities and rural-urban migration: Evidence from rural China
by Liu, Zhiqiang
2008, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 117-127 The bilateral real exchange rates and trade between China and the U.S
by BAAK, SaangJoon
- 128-137 How much have been the export products changed from homogeneous to differentiated? Evidence from China, Japan, and Korea
by KANG, Kichun
- 138-151 China's vulnerability to currency crisis: A KLR signals approach
by Peng, Duan & Bajona, Claustre
- 152-169 Has China displaced other Asian countries' exports?
by Greenaway, David & Mahabir, Aruneema & Milner, Chris
- 170-182 US pressure on China: Silver flows, deflation, and the 1934 Shanghai credit crunch
by Burdekin, Richard C.K.
- 183-196 A role model for China? Exchange rate flexibility and monetary policy in Japan
by DANNE, Christian & SCHNABL, Gunther
- 197-214 China's value-added tax reform, capital accumulation, and welfare implications
by Lin, Shuanglin
- 215-229 Employment burden, government ownership and soft budget constraints: Evidence from a Chinese enterprise survey
by Li, Lixing
- 230-244 Who bears the burden of employer compliance with social security contributions? Evidence from Chinese firm level data
by Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell
- 245-259 Experiments on risk attitude: The case of Chinese students
by Sasaki, Shunichiro & Xie, Shiyu & Ohtake, Fumio & Qin, Jie & Tsutsui, Yoshiro
- 260-273 Cost and profit efficiency of Chinese banks: A non-parametric analysis
by Ariff, Mohamed & Can, Luc
- 274-286 Evidence of panel stationarity from Chinese provincial and regional income
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar
- 287-296 Efficiency and technology gap in China's agriculture: A regional meta-frontier analysis
by Chen, Zhuo & Song, Shunfeng
- 297-307 Panel data, cointegration, causality and Wagner's law: Empirical evidence from Chinese provinces
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell
- 308-319 Bureaucratic integration and regional specialization in China
by Bai, Chong-En & Tao, Zhigang & Tong, Yueting Sarah
- 320-335 Migration and household investment in rural China
by de Brauw, Alan & Rozelle, Scott
- 336-344 On the measurement of product quality in intra-industry trade: An empirical test for China
by AZHAR, Abdul K.M. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Liu, Junting
2008, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-17 Deflationary expansion: An overshooting perspective to the recent business cycle in China
by Gong, Gang & Lin, Justin Yifu
- 18-31 Decentralization with political trump: Vertical control, local accountability and regional disparities in China
by Tsui, Kai-Yuen & Wang, Youqiang
- 32-52 Inter-regional spillovers in China: The importance of common shocks and the definition of the regions
by Groenwold, Nicolaas & Lee, Guoping & Chen, Anping
- 53-65 Lessons from Taiwan's experience of currency appreciation
by Xu, Yingfeng
- 66-79 Convergence across Chinese provinces: An analysis using Markov transition matrix
by Sakamoto, Hiroshi & Islam, Nazrul
- 80-100 Do families spend more on boys than on girls? Empirical evidence from rural China
by Lee, Yiu-fai Daniel
- 101-115 The impact of women's power on child quality in rural China
by Liu, Haoming
2007, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 373-388 Perceived need and actual demand for health insurance among rural Chinese residents
by Wang, H. Holly & Rosenman, Robert
- 389-402 Testing the collective model of household labor supply: Evidence from China
by Chau, Tak Wai & Li, Hongbin & Liu, Pak Wai & Zhang, Junsen
- 403-416 The role of oil price shocks on China's real exchange rate
by Huang, Ying & Guo, Feng
- 417-424 Chinese RMB exchange rate and local currency price stability in ASEAN trade
by Feng, XiaoBing & Alon, Ilan
- 425-437 Modeling the location choices of foreign investments in Chinese logistics industry
by Hong, Junjie & CHIN, Anthony T.H.
- 438-455 Choices between different off-farm employment sub-categories: An empirical analysis for Jiangxi Province, China
by SHI, Xiaoping & Heerink, Nico & Qu, Futian
- 456-476 A behavioral model of work-trip mode choice in Shanghai
by Liu, Gang
2007, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 207-208 China in the World Economy: Internal Challenge and International Challenges
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Renard, Mary-Francoise
- 209-243 China's emergence and the reorganisation of trade flows in Asia
by GAULIER, Guillaume & LEMOINE, Francoise & UNAL-KESENCI, Deniz
- 244-265 Agricultural trade liberalization and poverty in China
by Huang, Jikun & Jun, Yang & Xu, Zhigang & Rozelle, Scott & Li, Ninghui
- 266-286 Does China have an impact on foreign direct investment to Latin America?
by Garcia-Herrero, Alicia & Santabarbara, Daniel
- 287-308 Labor allocation in transition: Evidence from Chinese rural households
by Wang, Xiaobing & Herzfeld, Thomas & Glauben, Thomas
- 309-334 Has a private sector emerged in China's industry? Evidence from a quarter of a million Chinese firms
by Dougherty, Sean & Herd, Richard & He, Ping
- 335-353 Real exchange rate and manufacturing employment in China
by Hua, Ping
- 354-371 The financial integration of China: New evidence on temporally aggregated data for the A-share market
by Girardin, Eric & Liu, Zhenya
2007, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 113-121 Are Chinese smokers sensitive to price?
by BISHOP, John A. & Liu, Haiyong & Meng, Qi
- 122-138 A model of industrial hollowing-out of neighboring countries by the economic growth of China
by Kim, Yong Jin
- 139-154 A decade's story of childhood malnutrition inequality in China: Where you live does matter
by Chen, Zhuo & Eastwood, David B. & Yen, Steven T.
- 155-169 Price elasticities of key agricultural commodities in China
by Zhuang, Renan & Abbott, Philip
- 170-189 Development in North East People's Republic of China: An analysis of enterprise performance 1995-2002
by Geng, Xiao & Weiss, John
- 190-204 The demand for money in China 1987-2004: A non-linear modelling approach
by Austin, Darran & Ward, Bert & Dalziel, Paul
- 205-206 By force of thought -- Irregular memoirs of an intellectual journey, Janos Kornai
by Wang, Yijiang
2007, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-14 Consumer preferences for western-style convenience foods in China
by Curtis, Kynda R. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Wahl, Thomas I.
- 15-34 Comparing the performance of Chinese banks: A principal component approach
by Shih, Victor & Zhang, Qi & Liu, Mingxing
- 35-53 Cost X-efficiency in China's banking sector
by Fu, Xiaoqing (Maggie) & Heffernan, Shelagh
- 54-65 Interregional transfers and the smoothing of provincial expenditure in China
by Tochkov, Kiril
- 66-86 On technical efficiency of China's insurance industry after WTO accession
by Yao, Shujie & Han, Zhongwei & Feng, Genfu
- 87-111 The real effects of monetary policy in China: An empirical analysis
by Dickinson, David & Liu, Jia
- 111-112 Erratum to "The impact of government's fundings and tax incentives on industrial R&D investments--Empirical evidences from industrial sectors in Shanghai" [China Economic Review 17 (2006) 51-69]
by Zhu, Pingfang & Xu, Weimin & Lundin, Nannan
2006, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 347-362 Development of financial intermediation and economic growth: The Chinese experience
by Hao, Chen
- 363-382 An empirical examination of IPO underpricing in the Chinese A-share market
by Yu, Ting & Tse, Y.K.
- 383-394 A simultaneous estimation of Environmental Kuznets Curve: Evidence from China
by Shen, Junyi
- 395-411 Financial development and economic growth: Evidence from China
by Liang, Qi & Teng, Jian-Zhou
- 412-431 Relative earnings of husbands and wives in urban China
by Li, Hongbin & Zhang, Junsen & Sin, Lai Ting & Zhao, Yaohui
- 432-448 China's import duty drawback and VAT rebate policies: A general equilibrium analysis
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S.H. & Yu, Wusheng
- 449-470 Disparity in factor contributions between coastal and inner provinces in post-reform China
by Liu, Tung & Li, Kui-Wai
2006, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 237-238 Inequality, market development, and sources of growth in China under accelerating reform
by Fleisher, Belton M.
- 239-252 Measuring the poverty lines for urban households in China--an equivalence scale method
by Chen, Zhihong
- 253-265 Geography and educational inequality in China
by Hannum, Emily & Wang, Meiyan
- 266-280 The emergence of agricultural commodity markets in China
by Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 281-299 Political economy of labor retrenchment: Evidence based on China's state-owned enterprises
by Hu, Yifan & OPPER, Sonja & Wong, Sonia M.L.
- 300-320 Technology spillovers, absorptive capacity and economic growth
by Lai, Mingyong & Peng, Shuijun & BAO, Qun
- 321-336 Economic transition and demand pattern: Evidence from China's paper and paperboard industry
by Li, Haizheng & LUO, Jifeng & MCCARTHY, Patrick
- 337-345 Rural-urban migration and wage determination: The case of Tianjin, China
by Lu, Zhigang & Song, Shunfeng
2006, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 103-119 Unemployment duration and earnings of re-employed workers in urban China
by Knight, John & Li, Shi
- 120-141 Determinants of the profitability of China's regional SOEs
by Lin, Shuanglin & ROWE, Wei
- 142-185 New capital estimates for China
by Holz, Carsten A.
- 186-192 New capital estimates for China: Comments
by Chow, Gregory C.
- 193-197 Response to Gregory C. Chow's "New Capital Estimates for China: Comments"
by Holz, Carsten A.
- 198-209 Why is China so attractive for FDI? The role of exchange rates
by XING, Yuqing
- 210-225 Output gaps and inflation in Mainland China
by GERLACH, Stefan & Peng, Wensheng
- 226-235 The effect of export tax rebates on export performance: Theory and evidence from China
by Chen, Chien-Hsun & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Yu, Hui-Chuan
2006, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-13 China's exports, subsidies to state-owned enterprises and the WTO
by ECKAUS, Richard S.
- 14-36 The determinants of capital structure: Evidence from China
by Huang, Guihai & Song, Frank M.
- 37-50 Housing inequality and housing poverty in urban China in the late 1990s
by SATO, Hiroshi
- 51-69 The impact of government's fundings and tax incentives on industrial R&D investments--Empirical evidences from industrial sectors in Shanghai
by Zhu, Pingfang & Xu, Weimin & LUNDIN, Nannan
- 70-83 Foreign capital flows and economic growth in East Asian countries
by Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Thanoon, Marwan Abdul-Malik
- 84-101 Precautionary saving and consumption growth in Taiwan
by McKenzie, David J.
2005, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 333-335 Editorial introduction
by Fleisher, Belton M.
- 336-363 Deflation in China
by Guerineau, Samuel & Guillamont Jeanneney, Sylviane
- 364-402 Estimating the economic cost of China's new desulfur policy during her gradual accession to WTO: The case of industrial SO2 emission
by He, Jie
- 403-418 Factor decomposition of sub-provincial fiscal disparities in China
by Qing, Yu & Kaiyuen, TSUI
- 419-440 Technological progress and Chinese agricultural growth in the 1990s
by Liu, Yunhua & Wang, Xiaobing
- 441-464 Child mortality under Chinese reforms
by Grigoriou, Christopher & Guillaumont, Patrick & Yang, Wenyan
- 465-483 Bank credit and seasonal anomalies in China's stock markets
by Girardin, Eric & Liu, Zhenya
2005, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 205-228 Wages, firm profitability and labor market segmentation in urban China
by Knight, John & Li, Shi
- 229-245 Banking efficiency in China: Application of DEA to pre- and post-deregulation eras: 1993-2000
by Chen, Xiaogang & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym
- 246-270 An evaluation of the 1994 tax reform in China using a general equilibrium model
by Toh, Mun-Heng & Lin, Qian
- 271-273 Editorial note on the symposium on "FDI in China's integration with the world economy"
by Du, Julan
- 274-292 Labor quality and the location of foreign direct investment: Evidence from China
by Gao, Ting
- 293-307 Why does so much FDI from Hong Kong and Taiwan go to Mainland China?
by Honglin Zhang, Kevin
- 308-331 Asymmetric information as a key determinant for locational choice of MNC headquarters and the development of financial centers: A case for China
by Zhao, Simon X.B. & Cai, Jianming & Zhang, Li
2005, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 103-117 Policy strategies to deal with revaluation pressures on the renminbi
by Sun, Huayu & Ma, Yue
- 118-148 Corporate finance and state enterprise reform in China
by Su, Dongwei
- 149-170 What is China's true unemployment rate?
by Giles, John & Park, Albert & Zhang, Juwei
- 171-188 Corruption by monopoly: Bribery in Chinese enterprise licensing as a repeated bargaining game
by Yang, David Da-hua
- 189-204 Spatial inequality in education and health care in China
by Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi
2005, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-27 A study of optimal state shares in mixed oligopoly: Implications for SOE reform and foreign competition
by Sun, Qunyan & Zhang, Anming & Li, Jie
- 28-49 Land consolidation and productivity in Chinese household crop production
by Wu, Ziping & Liu, Minquan & Davis, John
- 50-70 China's human capital investment
by Heckman, James J.
- 71-89 Exporting hyperinflation: The long arm of Chiang Kai-shek
by Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Whited, Hsin-hui I.H.
- 90-102 Convergence in food consumption in Rural China: Evidence from household survey data
by Wan, Guang Hua
2004, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 373-374 Note
by Chang, Chun & Chang, Gene Hsin & Fleisher, Belton M. & Parker, Elliott & Wang, Yijiang
- 375-397 Diversify and prosper: Peasant households participating in emerging markets in northeast rural China
by Xia, Qingjie & Simmons, Colin
- 398-406 Recreation demand and economic value: An application of travel cost method for Xiamen Island
by Chen, Weiqi & Hong, Huasheng & Liu, Yan & Zhang, Luoping & Hou, Xiaofeng & Raymond, Mark
- 407-423 High benefits and low wages: Employees as monitor of management in SOEs
by Zhou, Huizhong
- 424-442 Analysis of real GDP growth rates of greater China: An asymmetric conditional volatility approach
by Ho, Kin Yip & Tsui, Albert K.C.
- 443-456 Will China's WTO accession worsen farm household incomes?
by Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena
- 457-476 Investigation of patterns in food-away-from-home expenditure for China
by Min, Insik & Fang, Cheng & Li, Qi
2004, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 249-267 Bankruptcy, sale, and mergers as a route to the reform of Chinese SOEs
by Wen, Mei
- 268-280 An interpretative model of foreign direct investment in China: An economic policy approach
by Giner, Jose Miguel & Giner, Graciela
- 281-291 Measuring time-varying capital mobility in East Asia
by Sun, Lixing
- 292-301 Expenditures on education and health care and poverty in rural China
by Gustafsson, Bjorn & Li, Shi
- 302-322 China's gross domestic product estimation
by Xu, Xianchun
- 323-324 The Chinese RMB issue in dynamic and global perspective
by Chang, Gene & Parker, Elliott
- 325-330 The East Asian dollar standard
by McKinnon, Ronald I.
- 331-335 RMB revaluation will serve China's self-interest
by Tung, Chen-Yuan & Baker, Sam
- 336-342 Exchange rate regimes: China's experience and choices
by Huang, Haizhou & Wang, Shuilin
- 343-347 China's capability to control its exchange rate
by Lu, Ding
- 348-352 Nondeliverable forward market for Chinese RMB: A first look
by Fung, Hung-Gay & LEUNG, Wai K. & Zhu, Jiang
- 353-359 Nontradables and the valuation of RMB--An evaluation of the Big Mac index
by Yang, Jiawen
- 360-365 Determination of China's long-run nominal exchange rate and official intervention
by Zhang, Fan & Pan, Zuohong
- 366-371 How much is the Chinese currency undervalued? A quantitative estimation
by Chang, Gene Hsin & Shao, Qin
2004, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 109-144 Is China's accession to WTO threatening exports of developing countries?
by Shafaeddin, S. M.
- 145-163 Growing inequality and poverty in China
by Yao, Shujie & Zhang, Zongyi & Hanmer, Lucia
- 164-202 Deconstructing China's GDP statistics
by Holz, Carsten A.
- 203-214 Infrastructure and regional economic development in rural China
by Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 215-229 Price behavior in China's wheat futures market
by Du, Wen & Wang, H. Holly
- 230-247 China's rural labor market development and its gender implications
by Zhang, Linxiu & de Brauw, Alan & Rozelle, Scott
2004, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-24 Is Chinese provincial real GDP per capita nonstationary?: Evidence from multiple trend break unit root tests
by Smyth, Russell & Inder, Brett
- 25-44 Spillover effects of FDI on innovation in China: Evidence from the provincial data
by Cheung Kui-yin & Lin, Ping
- 45-62 The dynamic interrelationships between the greater China share markets
by Groenwold, Nicolaas & Tang, Sam Hak Kan & Wu, Yanrui
- 63-85 Capital flight from China: 1984-2001
by Gunter, Frank R.
- 86-107 Returns to research and development in Chinese industry: Evidence from state-owned enterprises in Beijing
by Hu, Albert Guangzhou & Jefferson, Gary H.
2003, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 371-385 Intermigration and intramigration in China: A theoretical and empirical analysis
by Wu, Zhongmin & Yao, Shujie
- 386-400 Rural-urban migration and urbanization in China: Evidence from time-series and cross-section analyses
by Zhang, Kevin Honglin & Song, Shunfeng
- 401-403 Roundtable on commercial law and regulation in China
by Fleischer, Belton M.
- 404-416 One country, two systems: Foreign-invested enterprises and domestic firms in China
by Huang, Yasheng
- 417-425 Social security system reform in China
by Dong, Keyong & Ye, Xiangfeng
- 426-433 Labor laws and regulations in China
by Fleischer, Belton M. & Yang, Dennis T.
- 434-442 Reforms of China's rural credit cooperatives and policy options
by Xie, Ping
- 443-450 The PRC Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors Market
by YEO, Steven
- 451-472 Capital markets and legal development: The China case
by Chen, Zhiwu
- 473-484 Organized crime, local protectionism, and the trade in counterfeit goods in China
by Chow, Daniel C. K.
- 485-493 China's economic transition and the new legal origins literature
by Ohnesorge, John K. M.
- 494-507 Corporate governance in China: An overview
by Clarke, Donald C.
2003, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 203-205 WTO, China, and the Asian economies
by Parker, Elliott & Wong, Kar-yiu
- 208-226 The impacts of China's WTO accession on the Southeast Asian economies: A theoretical analysis
by Wong, Kar-yiu
- 227-245 Interregional protection: Implications of fiscal decentralization and trade liberalization
by Li, Jie & Qiu, Larry D. & Sun, Qunyan
- 246-280 China's foreign exchange policies since 1979: A review of developments and an assessment
by Lin, Guijun & Schramm, Ronald M.
- 281-303 China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan: A quantitative assessment of real and financial integration
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Fujii, Eiji
- 304-315 Japanese direct investment in China
by Fung, K. C. & Iizaka, Hitomi & Siu, Alan
- 316-349 WTO accession, the "Greater China" free-trade area, and economic integration across the Taiwan Strait
by Wang, Zhi
- 350-370 How responsive is Chinese export supply to market signals?
by Cerra, Valerie & Saxena, Sweta Chaman
2003, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 115-130 Market efficiency in the reformed Chinese grain marketing system
by Wu, Ziping & Merlean, Seamus
- 131-141 Public service provision and the demand for electric appliances in rural China
by Rong, Zhao & Yao, Yang
- 142-163 An empirical analysis of China's aggregate import demand function
by Tang, Tuck Cheong
- 164-185 China as an economic powerhouse: Implications on its neighbors
by Abeysinghe, Tilak & Lu, Ding
- 186-200 Growth and regional inequality in China during the reform era
by Jones, Derek C. & Li, Cheng & Owen, Ann L.
- 201-202 Financial Markets and Foreign Direct Investment in Greater China: by Hung-Gay Fung and Kevin H. Zhang, editors, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., 2002
by Xu, Bin
2003, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-21 Measuring Chinese domestic and international integration
by Poncet, Sandra
- 22-31 Provincial migration in China in the 1990s
by Johnson, D. Gale
- 32-52 Sources of China's economic growth 1952-1999: incorporating human capital accumulation
by Wang, Yan & Yao, Yudong
- 53-71 Agricultural productivity growth in China: farm level versus aggregate measurement
by Carter, Colin A. & Chen, Jing & Chu, Baojin
- 72-88 Some consequences of fiscal reliance on extrabudgetary revenues in China
by Eckaus, R. S.
- 89-113 Ownership, performance, and innovation in China's large- and medium-size industrial enterprise sector
by Jefferson, Gary & Hu, Albert G. Z. & Guan, Xiaojing & Yu, Xiaoyun
2002, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 329-330 Current issues in the Chinese economy
by Parker, Elliott
- 331-334 What has caused regional inequality in China?
by Yang, Dennis Tao
- 335-340 The cause and cure of China's widening income disparity
by Chang, Gene H.
- 341-344 A pessimistic view on the impact of regional inequalities
by Renard, Mary-Francoise
- 345-353 Emerging markets, evolving institutions, and the new opportunities for growth in China's rural economy
by Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Zhang, Linxiu
- 354-360 China's rural economy in the first decade of the 21st century: problems and growth constraints
by Yao, Shujie
- 361-372 Will investment behavior constrain China's growth?
by Rawski, Thomas G.
- 373-381 Holding company risk in China: a final step of state-owned enterprises reform and an emerging problem of corporate governance
by Watanabe, Mariko
- 382-387 Is meltdown of the Chinese banks inevitable?
by Huang, Yiping
- 388-393 Some unorthodox thoughts on China's unorthodox financial sector
by Woo, Wing Thye
- 394-401 China's evolving (implicit) economic constitution
by Jefferson, Gary H.
- 402-406 Does economic reform improve US-China relations?
by Reynolds, Bruce L.
- 407-411 Urbanization and disparities in China: challenges of growth and development
by Chen, Aimin
- 412-418 The challenge China's economy poses for Chinese economists
by Perkins, Dwight H.
- 419-429 Rural-urban income disparity: impact of growth, allocative efficiency, and local growth welfare
by Lu, Ding
- 430-443 Emergence of urban poverty and inequality in China: evidence from household survey
by Fang, Cheng & Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen
- 444-465 The relative contributions of location and preferential policies in China's regional development: being in the right place and having the right incentives
by Demurger, Sylvie & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Woo, Wing Thye & BAO, Shuming & Chang, Gene
2002, Volume 13, Issue 2-3
- 113-115 Editorial Introduction
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Renard, Mary-Francoise & Lin, Justin Yifu
- 116-133 Have the Chinese provinces become integrated under reform?
by Xu, Xinpeng
- 134-160 The Balassa-Samuelson effect and inflation in the Chinese provinces
by Guillaumont Jeanney, Sylviane & HUA, Ping
- 161-169 Are there spillover effects between coastal and noncoastal regions in China?
by Brun, J. F. & Combes, J. L. & Renard, M. F.
- 170-196 Segmentation and discrimination in China's emerging industrial labor market
by Dong, Xiao-yuan & Bowles, Paul
- 197-212 Regional disparity and economic growth in China: The impact of labor market distortions
by Cai, Fang & Wang, Dewen & Du, Yang
- 213-230 The impacts of income gaps on migration decisions in China
by Zhu, Nong
- 231-251 Dynamic externalities and local growth: A panel data analysis applied to Chinese provinces
by Batisse, Cecile
- 252-275 Labor retrenchment in China: Determinants and consequences
by Appleton, Simon & Knight, John & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie
- 276-296 Does comparative advantage explains export patterns in China?
by Yue, Changjun & Hua, Ping
- 297-312 Diversity in land-tenure arrangements under the household responsibility system in China
by Krusekopf, Charles C.
- 313-328 Employment, emerging labor markets, and the role of education in rural China
by Zhang, Linxiu & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott