Understanding China's Belt & Road Initiative: Motivation, framework and assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & P.R.C. Development Research Center of the State Council, 2012. "China 2030 : Building a Modern, Harmonious, and Creative High-Income Society [pre-publication version]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6057, June.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Fan Zhang, 2015. "Sustaining Growth of the People's Republic of China," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 32(1), pages 31-48, March.
- Dwight H. Perkins, 2015. "Understanding the Slowing Growth Rate of the People's Republic of China," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-30, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:278-:d:128110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:668-:d:134218 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Belt & road initiative; Infrastructure; International economic system;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:40:y:2016:i:c:p:314-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.