Citations for "The Two Faces Of Globalization: Against Globalization As We Know It"
by Branko Milanovic
- Nielsen, Ingrid & Nyland, Chris & Smyth, Russell & Zhu, Cherrie, 2005. "Marketization and perceptions of social protection in China's cities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1759-1781, November.
- Tanzi, Vito, 2004. "Globalization and the need for fiscal reform in developing countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 525-542, June.
- Eric Berr & François Combarnous & Eric Rougier, 2005. "Too much consensus could be harmful : measuring the degree of implementation of the Washington consensus and its impact on economic growth," Documents de travail 116, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Michelle Baddeley, 2006. "Convergence or Divergence? The Impacts of Globalisation on Growth and Inequality in Less Developed Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 391-410.
- Karp, Larry, 2004.
"Property Rights, Mobile Capital, and Comparative Advantage,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt41h0b5v5, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry, 2005. "Property rights, mobile capital, and comparative advantage," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 367-387, August.
- Karp, Larry, 2003. "Property rights, mobile capital, and comparative advantage," CUDARE Working Paper Series 942, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Karp, Larry, 2003. "Property rights, mobile capital, and comparative advantage," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4jt9j6dn, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jomo Kwame Sundaram & Rudiger von Arnim, 2008. "Economic liberalization and constraints to development in sub-Saharan africa," Working Papers 67, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Ingrid Nielsen & Chris Nyland & Russell Smyth & Cherrie Jiuhua Zhu, 2005. "Perceptions of Subjective Economic Well-Being and Support for Market Reform among China's Urban Population," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 425-447.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2003. "Argentina's Distributional Failure: The Role of Integration and Public Policy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 42798, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2015. "Rewards of (Dis)Integration," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 68(1), pages 3-27, January.
- Alberto Chilosi, 2010.
"Poverty, Population, Inequality, and Development: the Historical Perspective,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 7(2), pages 469-501, December.
- Chilosi, Alberto, 2010. "Poverty, Population, Inequality, and Development: the Historical Perspective," MPRA Paper 27761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lamia YACOUB, 2009. "La politique économique dans la mondialisation : de la récusation au renouveau (The economic policy in the globalization : from the denial in the revival)," Working Papers 211, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Dawood Mamoon, 2011.
"Relative Factor Return Gaps in Labour Markets and Global Integration,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 969-988.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2007. "Relative Factor Return Gaps in Labour Markets and Global Integration," MPRA Paper 3045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dario DEBOWICZ, . "Real Financial Models in Argentina," EcoMod2010 259600044, EcoMod.
- Thierry Verdier, 2005. "Intégration commerciale « socialement responsable » : une approche en termes d'économie politique," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 13(4), pages 55-121.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2005.
"Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of US Trade?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0669, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2007. "Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of us Trade?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(520), pages 583-602, 04.
- Cuñat, Alejandro & Maffezzoli, Marco, 2005. "Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of US Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alejandro Cunat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2005. "Can comparative advantage explain the growth of US trade?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19919, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alejandro Cunat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2003. "Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of US Trade?," Working Papers 241, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Nissanke, Machiko & Thorbecke, Erik, 2005. "Channels and Policy Debate in the Globalization-Inequality-Poverty Nexus," Working Paper Series DP2005/08, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Epo, Boniface Ngah & Abiala, Mireille Ambiana & Maimo, Clovis Wendji & Choub, Péguy Christophe Faha, 2010. "Globalization, Institutions, Asset Endowments and Poverty Reduction Outcomes in Africa within the Context of the Financial Crisis: Establishing a Transmission Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 20655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2006. "The great equalizer?: Globalization effects on gender equality in Latin America and the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 6509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric BERR (GREThA), 2008. "Which development for the 21st century? Reflections on sustainable development\r\n (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003.
"Income Convergence During The Disintegration Of The World Economy 1919-39,"
- Milanovic, Branko, 2003. "Income convergence during the disintegration of the world economy, 1919-39," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2941, The World Bank.
- Farhad Noorbakhsh, . "International Convergence and Inequality of Human Development: 1975-2001," Working Papers 2006_3, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Chun-Ping Chang & Chien-Chiang Lee & Meng-Chi Hsieh, 2011. "Globalization, Real Output and Multiple Structural Breaks," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 421-444, December.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2008. "Globalisation and Employment: A Prelude," MPRA Paper 12814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006.
"Off-shoring of business services and de-industrialization: threat or opportunity - and for whom?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19847, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006. "Off-Shoring of Business Services and Deindustrialization: Threat or Opportunity - and for Whom?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Off-Shoring of Business Services and De-Industrialization: Threat or Opportunity - and for Whom?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0734, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tausch, Arno, 2009.
"Ist die Globalisierung fit für das soziale Europa?
[Is Globalization fit for Social Europe?]," MPRA Paper 14264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nissanke, Machiko & Thorbecke, Erik, 2006. "Channels and policy debate in the globalization-inequality-poverty nexus," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1338-1360, August.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2003. "Argentina´s Distributional Failure: The role of Integration and Public Policies," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0001, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Caroline M. Robb, 2003. "Poverty and Social Impact Analysis; Linking Macroeconomic Policies to Poverty Outcomes: Summary of Early Experiences," IMF Working Papers 03/43, International Monetary Fund.
- John Weeks & Shruti Patel, 2007. "Fiscal Policy," Publications 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Chataway, Joanna & Clark, Norman & Hanlin, Rebecca & Kale, Dinar & Muraguri, Lois & Papaioannou, Theo & Robbins, Peter & Wamae, Watu, 2010. "Below the Radar: What does Innovation in Emerging Economies have to offer other Low Income Economies?," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Crow, Ben D, 2006. "Global Statistics," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt06d5c2h5, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Rahman, Tauhidur & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2006. "Measuring the Impact of Globalization on the Well-being of the Poor: Methodology and an Application to Africa," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21100, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eric BERR (GREThA), 2008. "Keynes and the Post Keynesians on Sustainable Development," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Rhys Jenkins, 2004. "Globalization, production, employment and poverty: debates and evidence," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 1-12.