Marketization and perceptions of social protection in China's cities
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jong-Wha Lee and Changyong Rhee, 1999.
"Social Impacts of the Asian Crisis: Policy Challenges and Lessons,"
Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007)
HDOCPA-1999-02, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Jong-Wha Lee & Changyong Rhee, 1999. "Social Impacts of the Asian Crisis: Policy Challenges and Lessons," Working Paper Series no2, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Vicente Navarro & John Schmitt & Javier Astudillo, 2004. "Is globalisation undermining the welfare state?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 133-152, January.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998. "Globalisation, Social Conflict and Economic Growth," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 143-158, 03.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1987.
"Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions,"
687, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1989. "Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 363-384, December.
- Shunfeng Song & George S-F Chu, 1997. "Social Security Reform In China: The Case Of Old-Age Insurance," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(2), pages 85-93, 04.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1999. "Responding to Economic Crises: Policy Alternatives for Equitable Recovery and Development," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 67(5), pages 409-427, Special I.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003.
"The Two Faces Of Globalization: Against Globalization As We Know It,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Milanovic, Branko, 2003. "The Two Faces of Globalization: Against Globalization as We Know It," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 667-683, April.
- Gennadi Kazakevitch & Russell Smyth, 2005. "Gradualism Versus Shock Therapy: (Re)Interpreting the Chinese and Russian Experiences," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 69-81, March.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1979. "Identification and Estimation in Binary Choice Models with Limited (Censored) Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 977-996, July.
- Tanzi, Vito, 2002. "Globalization and the Future of Social Protection," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(1), pages 116-127, February.
- Brinkerhoff, Derick W., 1996. "Process perspectives on policy change: Highlighting implementation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1395-1401, September.
- Appleton, Simon & Knight, John & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2002. "Labor retrenchment in China: Determinants and consequences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 252-275.
- Jonathan Morris, 2001. "From Dependency to Defiance? Work-Unit Relationships in China's State Enterprise Reforms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 697-717, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:33:y:2005:i:11:p:1759-1781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.