Below the Radar: What does Innovation in Emerging Economies have to offer other Low Income Economies?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes & Beintema, Nienke M., 1997. "Investments in african agricultural research," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 409-423, March.
- Zon, Adriaan van & Mupela, Evans, 2010. "Endogenous Economic Growth through Connectivity," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Milanovic, Branko, 2003.
"The Two Faces of Globalization: Against Globalization as We Know It,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 667-683, April.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003. "The Two Faces Of Globalization: Against Globalization As We Know It," Development and Comp Systems 0303007, EconWPA.
- Keskin, Ekin & Steglich, Mirjam & Dijkman, Jeroen & Hall, Andy, 2008. "Private Capacity and Public Failure: Contours of Livestock Innovation Response Capacity in Kenya," MERIT Working Papers 068, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hall, Andrew & Rasheed Sulaiman, V. & Clark, Norman & Yoganand, B., 2003. "From measuring impact to learning institutional lessons: an innovation systems perspective on improving the management of international agricultural research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 213-241, November.
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vamsidhar Reddy, T.S. & Hall, Andy & Sulaiman V., Rasheed, 2010. "New Organisational and Institutional Vehicles for Managing Innovation in South Asia: Opportunities for Using Research for Technical Change and Social Gain," MERIT Working Papers 054, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Canuto, Otaviano & Dutz, Mark & Reis, José Guilherme, 2010.
"Technological Learning and Innovation: Climbing a Tall Ladder,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 21, pages 1-8, July.
- Otaviano Canuto & Mark A. Dutz & José Guilherme Reis, 2010. "Technological Learning and Innovation : Climbing a Tall Ladder," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10167, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsScience and Technology; Asian drivers; Innovation Systems; Millennium Development Goals;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2010020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .