Visible Hand: Public Policy nd Economic Growth in the Nehru Era
This paper investigates the relationship between the policy regime and growth during 1950-64 termed here â€˜the Nehru eraâ€™. While there exist valuable early appraisals of the period, access to new data and fresh information allows for a longer and comparative view of the outcome. [WP 391].
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Paul M Romer, 1999. "Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2232, David K. Levine.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2003. "The Two Faces of Globalization: Against Globalization as We Know It," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 667-683, April.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003. "The Two Faces Of Globalization: Against Globalization As We Know It," Development and Comp Systems 0303007, EconWPA.
- Hankla, Charles Robert, 2006. "Party Linkages and Economic Policy: An Examination of Indira Gandhi's India," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 1-29, December.
- Hankla Charles Robert, 2006. "Party Linkages and Economic Policy: An Examination of Indira Gandhi's India," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-31, December.
- Mohan, Rakesh & Aggarwal, Vandana, 1990. "Commands and controls: Planning for indian industrial development, 1951-1990," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 681-712, December.
- Sunil Mani, 2005. "Keeping pace with globalisation innovation capability in Korea's telecommunications equipment industry," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 370, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Sunil Mani, 2006. "Keeping Pace with Globalisation Innovation Capability in Korea's Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Papers id:745, eSocialSciences.
- Dibyendu S. Maiti, 2005. "Organisational morphology of rural industries in liberalised India: A study of West Bengal," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 371, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Dibyendu S. Maiti, 2006. "Organisational Morphology of Rural Industries in Liberalised India: A Study of West Bengal," Working Papers id:746, eSocialSciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.