Agrarian Distress and Rural Livelihoods A Study in Upputhara Panchayat Idukki District, Kerala
This study examines the impact of agrarian distress on the different socio-economic groups, the strategies of livelihood adopted by households and the local institution in shaping these strategies. The study is based on the data collected from in-depth socio-economic enquiries conducted in Upputhara Panchayat in Idukki District. [WP No. 392].
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sunil Mani, 2006.
"Keeping Pace with Globalisation Innovation Capability in Korea's Telecommunications Equipment Industry,"
- Sunil Mani, 2005. "Keeping pace with globalisation innovation capability in Korea's telecommunications equipment industry," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 370, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966, December.
- Dibyendu S. Maiti, 2005.
"Organisational morphology of rural industries in liberalised India: A study of West Bengal,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
371, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Dibyendu S. Maiti, 2006. "Organisational Morphology of Rural Industries in Liberalised India: A Study of West Bengal," Working Papers id:746, eSocialSciences.
- M. H. Suryanarayana, 2001. "Economic reform versus food security: Kerala's Gordian knot," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 239-253.
- Frank Ellis, 2000. "The Determinants of Rural Livelihood Diversification in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.