Dynamics of irrigation institutions: Case study of village panchayat in Kerala
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2000. "Halting Degradation of Natural Resources: Is There a Role for Rural Communities?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290612.
- Varughese, George & Ostrom, Elinor, 2001. "The Contested Role of Heterogeneity in Collective Action: Some Evidence from Community Forestry in Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 747-765, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nitya Rao, 2006. "Womenâ€™s Right To Land, Assets, And Other Productive Resources: Its Impact On Gender Relations And Increased Productivity," Working Papers id:767, eSocialSciences.
- Balooni, Kulbhushan & Kalro, A.H. & Kamalamma, Ambili G., 2010. "Sustainability of tunnel wells in a changing agrarian context: A case study from South India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 659-665, May.
More about this item
Keywordsirrigation; institutions; water management; irrigation organisations; sustainability;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2005-08-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-08-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.